Alright! After a good night's sleep and and another 5 or so hours, I finally fixed it... By moving UFO and the Unofficial Skyrim Patch near the top of the load order... How that fixed it is beyond me, I'm just glad to have my Lydia back~!

I've just been having this one little issue. I use the character x 0.8 + weapon x 1.0 mesh, and whenever I apply it, it works just fine, up until maybe an hour or so of game play where the weapons start shrinking again, making me have to re-apply it. It seems to happen whenever I touch the forge or enter/exit buildings.

Alright! After a good night's sleep and and another 5 or so hours' date=' I finally fixed it... By moving UFO and the Unofficial Skyrim Patch near the top of the load order... How that fixed it is beyond me, I'm just glad to have my Lydia back~!

I've just been having this one little issue. I use the character x 0.8 + weapon x 1.0 mesh, and whenever I apply it, it works just fine, up until maybe an hour or so of game play where the weapons start shrinking again, making me have to re-apply it.

[/quote']

Well, at least Elin Lydia is back. I know UFO has it's issues, Unofficial Skyrim Patcher is something else. I only had a brief encounter with Unofficial Dawnguard Patcher and that was to try and fix the Drain Vitality bug that came with Dawnguard. Didn't work.

I started to use the Elin mannequins and I was wondering if there's a way to turn the ELin mannequins active only while I'm playing as Elin.

Because my male nord character feels kind of weird having those female mannqeuins. I could use Mod Organizer but I don't get how it works.

I started to use the Elin mannequins and I was wondering if there's a way to turn the ELin mannequins active only while I'm playing as Elin.

Because my male nord character feels kind of weird having those female mannqeuins. I could use Mod Organizer but I don't get how it works.

Deactivate ElinMannequin.esp when not playing an Elin.

I located the possible cause of the UNP-BBP body crashing on me when using lightroom. It was the lightroom mod. I used Character creation in the start of the game and when using any of my saves and the game did not crash when installing the custom UNP-BBP body.

With that out of the way, here is a preview of TBBP with the Elin UNP-BBP body. Excuse the size of the vid file, I'm still learning video editing.

Elin UNP-BBP with TBBP

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uj2hyztyi4n2z1h

Uploaded new optional body packs featuring TBBP for CBBE and UNP. There are additional packs which includes a different (more static) idle animation.

I'm thinking about doing another, this time using ADEC TBBP, but I'm having problems with the Acdale's Tera armor pack with TBBP.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24390

I've downloaded the main armor pack twice and the archive is always corrupted. If anyone has a clean copy of the main pack (I have the optional "No Skirt" files) I would be grateful if you can send me a copy so I can test out the ADEC TBBP on the Elins. Thanks.

i've got a question' date=' is the new update doesn't support the apachii hairs anymore?

[/quote']

Apachii still works. Are you having problems? The only issue I know about is the game freezing. The solution is to limit how many hair packs you install and where you are when bringing up SHOWRACEMENU. Going indoors and unequipping everything always worked for me.

Here's a pic of my Elin with Ahri main pack + CBBE TBBP body + Apachii v1.1a, so yes, the hairs should still work with any of the latest updates.

post-67323-13597882365651_thumb.jpg

just legen' date=' wait for it, dary man! great work as always and no problem with unp textures this time. just thanks!

[/quote']

Thanks. I was working on getting the Elins to wear the TBBP armors floating around LL and Nexus, but I have decided to go ahead and work on the H'elins (human elins) and give them CBBE-TBBP, UNP-TBBP, ADEC-TBBP, and MangaDM with TBBP as options (including CBBE, CBBE3M, UNP, UNPB). From the beginning they should be compatible with any current and future TBBP armors.

i've got a question' date=' is the new update doesn't support the apachii hairs anymore?

[/quote']

Apachii still works. Are you having problems? The only issue I know about is the game freezing. The solution is to limit how many hair packs you install and where you are when bringing up SHOWRACEMENU. Going indoors and unequipping everything always worked for me.

Here's a pic of my Elin with Ahri main pack + CBBE TBBP body + Apachii v1.1a, so yes, the hairs should still work with any of the latest updates.

i'm using apachii sky hair 1.5.

and most hair doesn't fit on elins head bald spots, black parts and misalignment.

Tryed out this Mod (RaceMenu by Expired) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624/ Works Great with the Elin's' date=' And is there a way to make the Tails, Ears mach the Hair? Ho and there's a Modders Package v1-2 "This package contains script files and an example plugin for modders to get started creating warpaint plugins or slider plugins" that may help to!

[/quote']

That RaceMenu looks interesting, but it looks like SkyUI for character creation. Is there more to it?

Where is this Modders Package v1-2?

I'm not making the ears and tails color-changeable, atm. I have some projects that is long overdue and I did promise some people I would get them done.

i'm using apachii sky hair 1.5.

and most hair doesn't fit on elins head bald spots' date=' black parts and misalignment.

[/quote']

I did not make any hair patches for v1.5 only as far as v1.4. I'll update the list of Apachii hair packs to include a separate pack for v1.5.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

UPDATE: Before I proceed with creating the H'elins, I'm going to do a minor update of the Castanic Race. The boazi files and other enhancement files will be replace with the latest Enhanced Character Editor and this one uses SKSE.

UPDATE 2: Also, like the Elins, there will be a body pack for the Castanics and it will include TBBP for the female and custom male bodies. This should be interesting.