Wow ! It's updated. Thank you for always updated Elin Mod.

I have s small request but I am not the position to ask this but could you look at below:

When you established "New Elin and Castanic Race" and one by one, you made Elin Race compatable with BBP. Recently we no longer see option download of "CHSBHC-BBP or UNP-BBP".

Do you plan to make them revival it to

http://www.mediafire.com/?s810crijsmb63#zoa89hdz2heni

which is your new updated folder ?

Hello Kirisame

Long time no see' date=' welcome back. Okay, did you download the latest files. Some of them went through a few updates since the last time you were here. All of the latest Elin mods are in the new NEW ELIN RACE section.

Second, do you have any mods that replace or enhance Lydia or NPCs in general (other than the Elin mods).

Third, move the .esp (either CBBE or UNP) last in the load order and group all of the Elin plugins together and just before the custom body plugin.

Version 4.2 of the Elin NPC and Enemy uses a patched ElinRaceTaint.esm so that Elin Lydia and other NPCs uses the Tera Elin hairs.

[/quote']

Thanks, it's good to be back. I did go and download all the new files and most of the basic problems like the ankle/wrist seams and dark heads are all gone.

I was afraid that was the problem, I do have some kind of mod that alters the looks of most female NPCs, but I haven't quite nailed down what it's called nor where it is in the load order... Or if it's even in there in the first place.

Mind telling me where files relating to NPCs like Lydia and Uthgerd would be found?

EDIT: Been trying to download Lydia mods to find where these files go and I was led to the meshes/textures\...\FaceGeom sections, Wiped everything and left only the Elin mod stuff there, no change.

That and I have noticed that despite using the new .esp, every Elin NPC is using that generic hairstyle.

After testing all the custom races I have, I noticed the problem.

Let's see, besides the Elin race I was also using Chocolate Elves, Zazimel's Drow race, FF Races (Viera, Miqote, Mithra and Elvaan). And it seems the conflict originated from the Drow.

I deactivated all the race mods. Installed only the FF Races. All the hair (Apachii and Vanilla) worked fine. I installed the Drow. I got the only one hairstyle error. Deactivating the Drow made the error disappear. I leave the FF Races activated and activate the Elin race. Don't overwrite RaceCompatibility.bsa and .esm, start the game, FF Races and Elin work fine.

A shame since I really wanted to have the Drow, but Elin and FF Races have preference. Now to see if I can use the chocolate elves too.

Edit: Tested with the Chocolate Elves active, manual install. I left out the scripts and .esm from RacialCompatibility it included. And the races keep working fine. I was thinking it was the Chocolate elves fault and turns out it was the Drow...

@Neonewkun

The current custom CBBE and UNP bodies already have BBP and there is an optional custom CHSBHC body. Some of the CBBE bodies might show up with "gun-turret" breasts ( pointing upward) and the solution would be to install the latest CHSBHC files (the ones by Cherry Hoteling) in their intended installation paths. Do not install in the Elin race folders.

@Ravram

The main pack contains a non-nude, original version of the Tera body, but no extra textures because it was meant to use the optional CBBE or UNP bodies.

You can install the newer nude Tera body which comes with extra textures.

NER Tera Body for Skyrim v1.8

http://www.mediafire.com/?nibsb5s6uye9o

NER Tera Body for Skyrim Pre-v1.8

http://www.mediafire.com/?sm4t9qb7njg1p

@Kirisame

Is Lydia the only npc that has that problem? If npcs like Ysolda and Aela transformed into Elin, but Lydia isn't then something is overriding or blocking the transformation.

I'm guessing you installed the Elin NPC and Enemy mod before becoming Thane and Lydia didn't change. Did you uninstall the mod, reverted back to a save before becoming Thane, become Thane and hire Lydia then installed the Elin NPC mod?

@RandomUser88

I see the Drow race still has a few bugs. Before I settled with the Elins, I was using the Drow raec, but it wasn't long before I had to uninstall it because the game kept CTD. The main problem was the Drow companions.

Oh well, most, if not all, things happen for a reason. If I never gave up on the Drow race this thread would not exist and likely no New Elin race.

Is Lydia the only npc that has that problem? If npcs like Ysolda and Aela transformed into Elin' date=' but Lydia isn't then something is overriding or blocking the transformation.

I'm guessing you installed the Elin NPC and Enemy mod before becoming Thane and Lydia didn't change. Did you uninstall the mod, reverted back to a save before becoming Thane, become Thane and hire Lydia then installed the Elin NPC mod?

[/quote']

It's not just Lydia, it's mostly anyone that's supposed to be an Elin; Lydia, Ysolda, Aela, Uthgerd and possibly many more. So the first person I really check to see if I've done anything right is Aela fighting the giant in front of Whiterun.

I have noticed though, that Carlotta (Giver of quest "A Few Words With You" is an Elin with a unique hairstyle.

I read this post http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8946&pid=180347#pid180347 and I was wondering if there's a way to get Jakga's items, since all his/her files are under moderation in the Nexus, and the blog has expired links.

I have all the TERA weapons and armor mods, including the Elin ones, except this one http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/18643105.html

I didn't forget, the Tera body now includes the Ahri set. This is an optional main pack so it is installed the same way and includes all of the files as the original.

@Uguu123

I'm patient to a degree.

@Kirisame

So Carlotta is an Elin, but Lydia, Aela and the others are not. I have no explanation as to what is causing that. Something is conflicting with the Elin NPC part of the mod or you have gremlins in your game.

@RandomUser88

The New Fox 18 armors is listed in the first page under

TERA - ARMORS and WEAPONS.

I think some of JackGa's stuff is floating around in LL. Try doing a search or ask in the "What Mod is This" thread.

Ah yes' date=' I noticed they were tere. But since the foler said they wer for TERA body and I installed the race with CBBE, I thought it would cause conflicts.

[/quote']

The New Fox 18 and 19 fits CBBE Slim. I listed them for Tera body because they fit the new body without drastically changing it.

Can't get XTC to work. Here's what I do. I use Nexus Mod Manager 0.34.0. As I said my Skyrim version is 1.6.X something.

I uninstall every mod, then I install RaceCompatibility 1.7. Then I try to install the latest NER MainPack-SKYpre1.8-2012Dec26, but it doesn't work. I get this error: "BOSS_API_ERROR_INVALID_ARGS: Master files must load before other plugins. The Mod was not installed". This happens the instant the NER main pack finishes. I don't know why.

Anyways, to overcome this I try to install NewElinRace_MainPack_2012Sep24 and it works. I can even install the December 26 package over this. Anyways if I proceed with the usual CBBE Body pack with the new colored pubic hairs etc. it all works fine.

Except the XTC colors still aren't working. It won't work even with just the NER main race package, old or new without the CBBE body mods. I've tried to reduce all unnecessary mods to the bare basics and it won't work.

P.S. I haven't been able to try the mod yet but the silver hair preview you posted seems a bit more purplish than what I wanted. I wanted to test the mod out before giving my response but I haven't been able to. I'm dying to know if there's a color more similar to snow.

The picture you posted that seems more purple than I expected: 503c8c20860bfb2718416ee490edb360150560990464371ebbe528950a0812ab4g.jpg

This is what I really wanted.1333224-62BDYVQ.jpg A secondary reference can be found on the white/platinum pubic hair that you've made but the above is what I truly want, and the comparison can be seen and the difference is quite noticeable. Whether the existing XTC mod already has this or not, I'm thankful for your hard work.

Thanks in advance, PsychoMachina. I'm grateful for all the work you've done already. I've tried to get this to work for hours but simply can't get it to work. I'm sorry to bother you again.

Can't get XTC to work. Here's what I do. I use Nexus Mod Manager 0.34.0. As I said my Skyrim version is 1.6.X something.

I uninstall every mod' date=' then I install RaceCompatibility 1.7. Then I try to install the latest NER MainPack-SKYpre1.8-2012Dec26, but it doesn't work. I get this error: "BOSS_API_ERROR_INVALID_ARGS: Master files must load before other plugins. The Mod was not installed". This happens the instant the NER main pack finishes. I don't know why.

Anyways, to overcome this I try to install NewElinRace_MainPack_2012Sep24 and it works. I can even install the December 26 package over this. Anyways if I proceed with the usual CBBE Body pack with the new colored pubic hairs etc. it all works fine.

Except the XTC colors still aren't working. It won't work even with just the NER main race package, old or new without the CBBE body mods. I've tried to reduce all unnecessary mods to the bare basics and it won't work.

P.S. I haven't been able to try the mod yet but the silver hair preview you posted seems a bit more purplish than what I wanted. I wanted to test the mod out before giving my response but I haven't been able to. I'm dying to know if there's a color more similar to snow.

The picture you posted that seems more purple than I expected: [img']http://www.mediafire.com/conv/503c8c20860bfb2718416ee490edb360150560990464371ebbe528950a0812ab4g.jpg[/img]

This is what I really wanted.1333224-62BDYVQ.jpg A secondary reference can be found on the white/platinum pubic hair that you've made but the above is what I truly want, and the comparison can be seen and the difference is quite noticeable. Whether the existing XTC mod already has this or not, I'm thankful for your hard work.

Thanks in advance, PsychoMachina. I'm grateful for all the work you've done already. I've tried to get this to work for hours but simply can't get it to work. I'm sorry to bother you again.

Hello Firefly77

I don't use BAIN or Boss, just Mod Organizer. However, the "Master files must load before other plugins. The Mod was not installed" error message reminds of the same message I got when I converted ElinRace.esp to ElinRace.esm. Wrye Bash showed RaceCompatibility.esm (one of ElinRace.esm dependency) as missing even though it was listed in the Master file list.

You said you installed Racial Compatibility v1.7. The Elin race uses Race Compatibility Improved v1.5 and that could be the reason for your error message.

ElinRace XTC was created using the ElinRace.esm for Skyrim v1.8 so the current color patcher works with Skyrim 1.8, my fault for not being more specific when posting this. Since you are using Skyrim v1.6 there will be some issues. I'll make a color patcher for Skyrim versions before v1.8 and upload it today.

@Kirisame

So Carlotta is an Elin' date=' but Lydia, Aela and the others are not. I have no explanation as to what is causing that. Something is conflicting with the Elin NPC part of the mod or you have gremlins in your game.

[/quote']

Well if it's the latter, they've won. I've tried everything. My last resort was wiping the game clean and slowly and painfully re-installing all my mods, to which the game responded with 5 hours of CTD hell. I've given up, I'll just deal with the ugly NPCs this playthrough...

@Kirisame

So Carlotta is an Elin' date=' but Lydia, Aela and the others are not. I have no explanation as to what is causing that. Something is conflicting with the Elin NPC part of the mod or you have gremlins in your game.

[/quote']

Well if it's the latter, they've won. I've tried everything. My last resort was wiping the game clean and slowly and painfully re-installing all my mods, to which the game responded with 5 hours of CTD hell. I've given up, I'll just deal with the ugly NPCs this playthrough...

I'm betting this is caused by another mod. Something(!!!) is interferring with the transformation. The Elin NPC and Enemy mod is not specific to the game version or the presence of any dlc.

Don't fret, I recently installed Sky Children-R2 and Xvision and I'll be transfroming them into Elins. One version will be Elins with the x117 body and another version will be the children with Elin features (ears and tails, atm).

@Kirisame

[/quote']

I'm betting this is caused by another mod. Something(!!!) is interferring with the transformation. The Elin NPC and Enemy mod is not specific to the game version or the presence of any dlc.

Don't fret, I recently installed Sky Children-R2 and Xvision and I'll be transfroming them into Elins. One version will be Elins with the x117 body and another version will be the children with Elin features (ears and tails, atm).

I'm hoping it's caused by another mod, otherwise those hours looking would've been even more pointless! xD

I systematically looked through every .esm that I had enabled, none altered NPCs in any way other than their behavior(UFO, etc), I concluded that the thing keeping the NPCs from being Elin is a mod that doesn't use them. After stabbing away at certain files of interest in meshes etc. I thought it'd be a good idea to just start with a clean slate. Boy was I wrong...

First i just want to thank you for your huge work on this mod, it's just beautifull. but i've a little issue with your lasts updates on the UNP body, my elin character have flat chests. i've tryed to reinstall my body mods and the body options for the elin race but the problem is always here. finaly i've taken the 26 december archive and the problem is solved, so i think the problem is on the "02 body UNP BBP" folder.

First i just want to thank you for your huge work on this mod' date=' it's just beautifull. but i've a little issue with your lasts updates on the UNP body, my elin character have flat chests. i've tryed to reinstall my body mods and the body options for the elin race but the problem is always here. finaly i've taken the 26 december archive and the problem is solved, so i think the problem is on the "02 body UNP BBP" folder.

[/quote']

The latest UNP packs only contain the pubic hair meshes and is more of a novelty. If the December 26 pack works for you then use that.

I, however, am having problems with all of my UNP packs crashing my game when entering showracemenu. I thought it was either the pubic meshes, Ahri set, or the skeletons I replaced in the latest main race pack, but when testing the CBBE bodies I had no problems.

This may be a coincidence, but this started happening after I started testing TBBP on the CBBE body today.