Naked famales have a large red triangle shape...

SnIppy81K

Here are some suggestions:

Use MO if not already.

Invisible bodies usually mean that you do not have the .nif,

like the Female Body, Hands and Feets or it could be an armor, gauntlets, boots thats missing .nif and people become invisible after equipping it.

If something is Purple it usually means that textures are missing

The red triangle reminds me of FO3/NV, but I have never seen it in Skyrim if it's something like that.

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3

-note that there are two main body types for females in Skyrim (plus vanilla).

CBBE and UNP and all the variations of those, like SevenBase, Custom BS2 presets and so on.

-No harm except for your eyes should happen if combining them, but better stick to one type.

(unless building in BS2, CBBE usally dont like UUNP preset and visa versa)

Also female body textures should not be mixed, either UNP or CBBE. 

Maybe start with this guide?

-you do not need to install everything there but some of the core parts may be good to have (most stuff to and including 2E ).

Will give it a go. Thanks. I'll let you know what happens. BTW the females are fine with the clothes on and the males are fine with theirs off it's just when the females get naked. Only saw part of a head two feet and one hand lol

then you are missing Body and head .nif I guess.

for males I use this

GL modding Skyrim, it's addictive :)

• 1 year later...

The triangle appear because one of the esp files reffer to a nif file that can't be applied, maybe because not exist or because the version or the sctucture of the nif is incorrect. You have lucky, the game show the triangle and you can make screenshot. Normaly this problem cause CTD.

The bad nif can be any complement or any base mesh, can be a neckelace, the clothes, the armor, or the main body.

Looking your mod list i not know how you get it but is OLD... TOOOO OLD.

You have xp32 1.96 and the actual version is 4.14

You have CBBE 1.3 and the actual version is 4.34f

Uninstall that versions and upgrade to the actual versions. Probably the problem disapear.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Make sure you use ( Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4 ) and not Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.5.3.

I used ( Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.5.3. ) and got the same problem.

Just download the latest CBBE version again and see if it works.

Archived