WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

10 hours ago, RaikoSan said:

Hi. I using Sims 4 V1.77.131.1030. Which Version of Wicked Whims should  i download? Because i want to try out this mod

You should update your game and download the latest release of WickedWhims of course.

8 hours ago, Husk said:

You should update your game and download the latest release of WickedWhims of course.

The RedAppleNet Mod didn´t run with my actual Sims 4 Setting. So i want use the required Game Version to try it. Thats why i play with a "non updated" backup version 1.77.131.1030. And now i m not sure, which version of WW is compatible. Or is the newest WW Version "backward compatible" with former game versions? Sorry for the dumb questions, i m new in the WW Universe ;)

Edited by RaikoSan
4 hours ago, RaikoSan said:

The RedAppleNet Mod didn´t run with my actual Sims 4 Setting. So i want use the required Game Version to try it. Thats why i play with a "non updated" backup version 1.77.131.1030. And now i m not sure, which version of WW is compatible. Or is the newest WW Version "backward compatible" with former game versions? Sorry for the dumb questions, i m new in the WW Universe ;)

As a rule they're not backwards compatible.

why can i cahnge outfit or undress only part of the outift (like shoes or hats) like previous ones. the only wicked menu when i click on my sims is naturalism/ nudity somekind that i only undress the sims not as detail like previous one. and also outfit changing animation require me to unpause or unpose my sim. like the previous one the outfit will change without animations and didn't need to cancel the posing scene

Hi, I'm having an issue with trying to play TS4 with WW installed. I keep getting the following message pop up after trying to load into any household, or lot.

"The game failed to load. Error Code:102:1415e847f98cf. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

It started around the time the plant kit was released (Last time I tried playing). I've been able to play with script mods off, and have removed all script mods except WW from my mods folder, and I'm still getting the message, when WW is removed from my mods folder and other script mods are installed, I'm able to load without any problems. Can anyone help me get WW installed and working again please? I have the most recent version of WW and TS4 is up to date as well.

4 hours ago, wackycavegirl said:

Hi, I'm having an issue with trying to play TS4 with WW installed. I keep getting the following message pop up after trying to load into any household, or lot.

"The game failed to load. Error Code:102:1415e847f98cf. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

It started around the time the plant kit was released (Last time I tried playing). I've been able to play with script mods off, and have removed all script mods except WW from my mods folder, and I'm still getting the message, when WW is removed from my mods folder and other script mods are installed, I'm able to load without any problems. Can anyone help me get WW installed and working again please? I have the most recent version of WW and TS4 is up to date as well.

Are you having problems only with one save or with all of them? Have you tried with a new save?

Days ago I was getting a similar error on a save and the cause was I had removed a mod without first deleting in game the items it created. I had to delete the save.

Edited by carnation77
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167d [2022-01-21]

I have no idea which mod is responsible for the sexual options among the likes/dislikes, so I'm posting this here. When I choose what kind of sex my sim likes, as soon as I exit CAS the choices disappear. All other choices and likes and dislikes remain. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

I'm reposting the question because it's really bugging me.

On 2/15/2022 at 6:13 PM, carnation77 said:

Are you having problems only with one save or with all of them? Have you tried with a new save?

Days ago I was getting a similar error on a save and the cause was I had removed a mod without first deleting in game the items it created. I had to delete the save.

All saves, and a new save doesn't work either

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have a brother/sister couple (that are teens) to have a baby together? I have both of them with the fertile trait, they have the incest trait and I have the family relationships switch setting checked in WW as well. They aren't using condoms or birth control. Am I doing something wrong, or should I be a little more patient? One thing I haven't tried yet is getting the sister to use the fertility treatment.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, KC/JH said:

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have a brother/sister couple (that are teens) to have a baby together? I have both of them with the fertile trait, they have the incest trait and I have the family relationships switch setting checked in WW as well. They aren't using condoms or birth control. Am I doing something wrong, or should I be a little more patient? One thing I haven't tried yet is getting the sister to use the fertility treatment.

Thanks!

Be patient...you can also send the female for fertility treatment...also do a fertility check on the toilet to find the best time to try for a baby.

11 hours ago, KC/JH said:

Thanks!

If you're tired of waiting...

Check your Wicked Pregnancy Settings...

Make sure Pregnancy is enabled.

Disable Menstrual Cycles.

Set Player Sims Pregnancy Chance to 100%.

Set NPC Sims Pregnancy Chance to 100%.

Disable all types of Birth Control.

When the deed is done disable the Wicked Pregnancies switch or you'll have other random NPC's becoming pregnant when they have random sex. 

Hey, ciao.
Is it just me, or has the option for Sims to have sex on cupboards or kitchen counters disappeared for you too?
I'm not talking about the animations, that I have plenty of for that specific location, but I'm really referring to the fact that if I click on a counter, the WW icon doesn't appear, while in all other locations it does.

I like having autonomy on so npcs can engage in sex on their own, but I don't want to be propositioned for sex every two seconds. The popups are extremely annoying. I unchecked the box under Autonomy Awareness called Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy which I thought would stop this from happening. I also unchecked Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy. If I uncheck Display NPC Asking Player Sex Dialogue, I am no longer asked for sex, but instead I am put into the sex interaction automatically.

I am probably just missing something here. If you know how to stop these popups, I would appreciate your answer. Thank you in advance.

41 minutes ago, Crime100 said:

I unchecked the box under Autonomy Awareness called Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy which I thought would stop this from happening. I also unchecked Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy.

Those settings only apply to sims autonomously joining in for group sex of more than 2p as you found out already.

You'll likely have to just disable WW Autonomy to prevent NPC's from asking for sex.

I haven't seen a setting to just prevent NPC's from asking but still allow the Player to ask NPC's.

You could also lower the Autonomy Intensity setting to Low so Sims don't ask so often.

Another trick is requiring higher relationships with NPC's to prevent them from even asking.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics:

Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (Set from -5.0 to -12.0 range)

(Keep adjusting that negative number until you get the desired results as it varies a bit depending on sims traits, etc.).

(At -15.0 your sim will need to be maxed friendship and romance with other sim/s for autonomy to start).

Keep in mind your sim won't be able to ask either as it's a two way street.

Not sure if manual mode will override it or not as they might just refuse anyway.

Almost forgot another method...

Shift+Click on your Player, or any other sim, and Select Wicked > Sex > Disable for Autonomy

This allows all other sims to do their own thing without pestering the Player all the time.

Then you can easily just enable the Autonomy for your Player only when you want.

You can still use manual mode or 'Make a Move' command in the Romance Interaction Menu as long as you haven't changed the settings mentioned above.  

Edited by Scorpio