WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

On 6/24/2024 at 12:31 PM, winsorcat said:

If I had to venture a guess on this, it looks like pregnancy specifics are what is blank.  Do you  have any other pregnancy mods that might be interfering?

That's a good call.

I do use Lumpinou's mods for that. Unfortunatrely updating them did not fix this. But at least I was reminded to update them! 

Again posting a request. Please ADD settings that disable/manipulate parts of your mod's logic/rules about sex autonomy/room selection

This mod is a framework mod. Meaning the mod author should never be making the game/sim behavior too specific (i.e. room logic). And if you do, you also should give the player the ability to tune it. Like most mods of this caliber do.

Literally every related mod out there on this site REQUIRES your mod. Your mod making sims prefer rooms with chairs/furniture or where other sims are having sex, preferring beds etc etc OVERRIDES both the player's build/lot expectations and other creators objects. 

EXAMPLE:

I have a multi-floor community lot with many rooms. Few or no chairs in most rooms, but wall/floor markers and sex permitted signs everywhere. Bed objects in 2 rooms. Before your major tweaks, they used most of these rooms. Wall markers, other creator's objects/devices etc. But now, they only use the 2 beds and the arm chairs in only 1 specific room. I then got so tired of the two beds being used every time that I disabled them. Now I got a notification that sex initiation failed because there are no locations available. Like I said... I have multiple options (furniture, devices, markers, signs) available... Explain that.

WHY IS YOUR MOD SO BROKEN. 

The funny thing is, WW might not be as broken as I claim it to be. It could be a settings issue... settings which are currently hidden from the in-game WW Settings menu. 🙄

Why would you make a thing that behaved one way, then hide some controls from the UI, but also add other behavior on top of those pre-existing controls?? 

15 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

ps, didnt this mod have a pee here option? i was able to make my sim pee outised or in the garden when needed now theres no option to? i havent added or removed mods so surely it was WW right?

IDK. Sounds vaguely familiar. My guess is it was another mod, or if its WW then maybe traits/skills (i.e. exhibitionism) dictate how that works now, or possible it no longer works.

But if you want similar content (i.e. piss kink and other things) then check out these mods. They're lite but add interesting kinks and traits to your game. 

18 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

ps, didnt this mod have a pee here option? i was able to make my sim pee outised or in the garden when needed now theres no option to? i havent added or removed mods so surely it was WW right?

You shouldn't attribute WW fashion to anything unfamiliar.

A sacrificial mod that allows a sim to pee/poo anywhere.

A parody of some real life personalities:D

Release Bladder Anywhere -MOD- V 1.2

On 6/27/2024 at 4:33 PM, Mellor81 said:

Still does. You have to have a certain high need, like bladder around 50 percent and I think the naturist trait has to be leveled up, I think.

Anyways, I seem to remember the option being under wicked--naturist/exhibitionist--pee here