WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

53 minutes ago, lupololo said:

Is there a future update on the way to fix all the autonomy issues ?

Are you talking about base game/DLC autonomy? Or WW autonomy? Personally, I have no issues with either base game/DLC, or WW autonomy in the game.

12 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Are you talking about base game/DLC autonomy? Or WW autonomy? Personally, I have no issues with either base game/DLC, or WW autonomy in the game.

About WW sex autonomy of course, I'm here for WW not the base game 😅

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, lupololo said:

About WW sex autonomy of course, I'm here for WW not the base game 😅

Well, people post base game issues in the WW forum all the time.

As mentioned, I have no issues with WW autonomy. What specifically are you having issues with in WW?

Edited by Sandatharius

hello, first message here and i don't know if im in the right place but...

my ww mod or any mods doesnt seemms to be detected by the game :

i got the game when it was free in epic game store.

i've done everything correctly but htere something that is concerning about my game repertory

image.png.66ef522f4d97d8b2a2b614db14ccdb4b.png

it feels like its missing files ? when i watch other people videos i see lots of files here but why not in my gmae reprtory ?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, krosswastaken said:

im such a dumbass. problem solved

So, you discovered that the game creates 2 separate installed folders, and you had Mods in the game files folder, when it should have been placed in the Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 folder? :)

Edited by Sandatharius
On 11/05/2024 at 01:49, Sandatharius said:

Eh bien, les gens publient tout le temps des problèmes de jeu de base sur le forum WW.

Comme mentionné, je n'ai aucun problème avec l'autonomie de WW. Avec quoi spécifiquement rencontrez-vous des problèmes dans WW ?

It's principally about joining sex autonomy. NPC don't join any sex activity. They ask to join my main sim when he's in sex, but not between NPC eachother.

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 6:16 PM, lupololo said:

It's principally about joining sex autonomy. NPC don't join any sex activity. They ask to join my main sim when he's in sex, but not between NPC eachother.

I have no issues. NPCs are constantly joining each other. A bar/nightclub that I placed in my game can have as many as 3-5 couples, independent of whether my Sim is having sex at the same time. Most of the NPC sex ain't pretty - but they're doing it. I don't have the 'ask' option turned on except for my own female Sim, so they just go ahead and join whatever NPC(s) is/are having sex at that particular time.

Edited by Sandatharius
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the update, Turbo! Beautiful work. Have to admit, though - this was kind of funny.

"

• Fixed Sims watching sex not realizing the sex location changed"
Edited by GMac2021

Is there any plan/possibility to create a lived in strip club like [Live In Business] mod created by LittleMsSam for the other ownable public venues? It would of course, have the benefit of not using up an empty lot in the world, and we can see how the business is run while at home.

How do I make my sims chose other places instead of the shower after the "make a move" option or a bootycall? I always have to wait until they have started and then click for example, the bed to move them there. Kinda ruins the fun of randomness.

I wish it was possible to chose attraction based on the genitals too. Especially since gynosexual and phallosexual is a thing. My sim is phallosexual, meaning they are only sexual attracted to sims with dicks.

Why does female sims keep hitting on my sim and asks to join sex when my sim has the female on the red side in the attraction thing? My sim accidently had sex with a female bc of the stupid wearing bag thing from eco lifestyle, making it difficult to know the sex of the one asking. I thought it was one of my sim's partners but it was some random female sim instead.

49 minutes ago, NekoboyGames said:

How do I make my sims choose other places instead of the shower after the "make a move" option or a bootycall? I always have to wait until they have started and then click for example, the bed to move them there. Kinda ruins the fun of randomness.

Some other WW setting must be causing that. I have complete random locations when clicking "make a move". Are you using the teleport to sex location, or walk to sex location? I have my own set for walk to location. That might make a difference if you're using the former option.

My sim accidently had sex with a female bc of the stupid wearing bag thing from eco lifestyle, making it difficult to know the sex of the one asking. I thought it was one of my sim's partners but it was some random female sim instead.

You can get rid of the bag thing from the NAP in Eco Lifestyle by opting out. Click on the mailbox and there are options to get rid of it. And I think WW causes the Friendship and Romance bars to be ignored when NPC Sims are asking for sex.

Ever since I bought a strip club when ever I travel to any location it brings the entire household, brings the pets, pulls people out of work or school.
Selling the strip club and switching to a different household didnt fix the issue, it persisted with other households.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]
Posted (edited)

Why, in some areas, do I get "no suitable location for sex" when clicking on "make a move"? Yet, in every case, there are LOTS of available Sims of both genders AND a dozen possible locations? One location I noticed was in the Bluffs in Windenburg. Why there? But I also experience this in other random locations. In previous WW versions, I had been able to do anything at all, anywhere, with no issues. It's just with the last 2 or 3 updates, I keep getting this message. It's baffling.

Edited by Sandatharius

Приветствую, где я могу найти версию WW подходящую для версии игры 1.103.513?
игра вкинула мне инфу, что моя версия устарела, а когда я установил самую новую, она оказалась слишком новой для игры XD
Мне ранее предложили обновить сам Sims, но я пока не оставляю надежды найти нужную мне версию  мода~ 

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Nana_228 said:

Hello, where can I find the WW version suitable for game version 1.103.513?
the game told me that my version was outdated, and when I installed the newest one, it turned out to be too new for the game XD
I was previously offered to update the Sims itself, but I still haven’t given up hope of finding the version of the mod I need~ 

Are you sure it's v. 1.103.513 - and not 1.103.315? I couldn't find a game version of 1.103.513. Only 177c which is for game version 1.103.315.

But, why not just update the game to the newest version, and use WW v180a? The game is presently at v. 1.106.148.1030, and the reason you got the error when you installed the most current version of WW, was that each WW update is done to coincide with changes in the game versions. So Turbo updated his mod because of the game version that was most recent.

Edited by Sandatharius

Hi, does anyone know how to achieve this effect of animated/vagina opening with WW like in Beebavel or Fruitydelicious' animation previews? I was told to use default WW lower body and I certainly am, for both male and female Sim but it doesn't give me the same effect, even when I use their animations. Thanks!

Beebavel anim:

Fruity anim:

Screenshot 2024-05-20 225845.png

Screenshot 2024-05-20 230218.png

Screenshot 2024-05-20 230227.png

12121212121.png

12312423.png

Still have issues with sex autonomy, NPC won't join each other. I've test with a lot of different settings. Even with starting sex only with a number above two sims, it's simple, if I select in "Disabled Dynamic Autonomy Animations" to disable animation with 1 or 2 sims, they just don't have autonomous sex. They never start as a threesome of foursome for example.

They always ask to my main sim if they can joign him, but never have sex above two sims between each other. 

I don't know how to fix this, I've already spend a lot of time on this. But Wicked Whims without a functionnal NPC autonomy it's not the same, because it's the autonomy that brings fun in the game.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lupololo said:

Still have issues with sex autonomy, NPC won't join each other. I've test with a lot of different settings. Even with starting sex only with a number above two sims, it's simple, if I select in "Disabled Dynamic Autonomy Animations" to disable animation with 1 or 2 sims, they just don't have autonomous sex. They never start as a threesome of foursome for example.

They always ask to my main sim if they can joign him, but never have sex above two sims between each other. 

I don't know how to fix this, I've already spend a lot of time on this. But Wicked Whims without a functionnal NPC autonomy it's not the same, because it's the autonomy that brings fun in the game.

What you said made me think about having questions about some wickedwhims settings.

"Sex Autonomy Switch" -> This is only for active sims?

"Multiple Sims Start Switch" -> Does this includes NPC?

"Autonomy Intensity Presets" -> Does this includes NPC?

"Autonomy Complex Settings->Sex Autonomy Triggers->Joining Sex" -> Does this includes NPC?

Edited by ioawdfv