WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

1 hour ago, _s3x_ said:

hi, this has almost definitely been asked in here before but i struggled to find any answers to it after a few pages - is there going to be a fix for the peeping toms soon? i havent played with WW in a while but i remember that when i last played about a year ago (potentially longer, im bad with time) the peeping toms stopped masturbating when peeping through the windows at my naked sims. i was hoping that wouldve been fixed by now, but i played again today and still had nothing. is there something i need to do to fix that or is it just a matter of waiting? thank you!

I have never had any problem with the peeping Sims doing the nasty at my Sims' windows. But sometimes certain windows in the vanilla houses seem to glitch for them. They still peep in the windows, but don't react that way. Other windows in the same house won't be an issue. Lately, it hasn't been a problem.

Edited by Sandatharius

I posted this on Nisa's page, but didn't get an answer, so I thought I'd try here:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't find it...the prostitutes in my strip club are servicing their clients all over the place instead of in the bedrooms.  I put the "sex allowed in this room" signs in the bedrooms and the "no sex allowed on the lot" sign on the outside of the building, and I'm now just getting the auto initialization error telling me the prostitutes can't find a valid location.

10 hours ago, merkle said:

I posted this on Nisa's page, but didn't get an answer, so I thought I'd try here:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't find it...the prostitutes in my strip club are servicing their clients all over the place instead of in the bedrooms.  I put the "sex allowed in this room" signs in the bedrooms and the "no sex allowed on the lot" sign on the outside of the building, and I'm now just getting the auto initialization error telling me the prostitutes can't find a valid location.

i wished mine served at all, i always have to control my prostitute and initiate

Edited by shishadotcom

Hello, does anyone know how to configure so that my female sim can be desired by the npc sims, I already gave her attractiveness with a sim tuner but they keep ignoring her, they even ask me for sex without a male sim, being men too

14 hours ago, trevor99 said:

Hello, does anyone know how to configure so that my female sim can be desired by the npc sims, I already gave her attractiveness with a sim tuner but they keep ignoring her, they even ask me for sex without a male sim, being men too

Did you try giving your Sim/s the 'Sexually Alluring' reward trait?

Check your WW settings in Cheats(I think) for the 'Always Accept' setting and it should be set to 1 green bar.

13 hours ago, Scorpio said:

¿Intentaste darle a tus Sims el rasgo de recompensa "Sexualmente atractivo"?

Verifique la configuración de WW en Trucos (creo) para ver la configuración "Aceptar siempre" y debe estar configurada en 1 barra verde.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

hi Guys, Does anyone know how i can fix this?

When the peeping tom peep at my sin and i invite him for smex then both char goes inside the house from external plot or switch to bedroom every time, they never initate the business inside the same place.

On 4/20/2024 at 11:58 PM, dravenstarflare said:

everytime i try to start my game with ww this is what i get instead , i have already reinstalled Sims4 a dozen times and made sure i have up to date mods and nothing seems to work, i am using Vortex mod manager , any help would be greatly appreciated.

e3f4a2483b39d84dab51dd295b754d43.png

I just had that error and it was caused by a created Sim that I had downloaded from here on LL.  I had downloaded 3, so not sure which.  

More specifically, it was a broken Hokusai (?) slider file.  Sims4 Tray Importer found it for me under Tools/Find Conflicts.

I have a little problem, I don't know when it starts but usually my Sex Progression is at Climax. Now the animations no longer stop, I have to close it myself. Also the duration of the sequence is extremely long. I haven't touched any settings...

It seems to have become their job but with a long shift 😂

Edited by Latuda

I am finally done with Sims 4 and Wicked Whims

if it is not one evidently broken gameplay issue then it is another

I spend more time trying to work through/around these issues than playing Sims 4

I have lost sense of which third-party mods still work and which don't with each evolution of the game

at least Turbodriver tries to promptly resolve issues with Wicked Whims but he has only just learned to write helpful guidance for his always expanding mod and immediately lost his way with seeming game pointless collection of trophy panties

I sort of get why Turbodriver outlawed teen sex for personal moral reasons but workaround predictably popped up almost overnight

what finally broke me was seemingly random loss of sex act progression despite repeated erasing all trace of Sims 4 and reinstalling both Sims 4 and Wicked Whims

Maxis and Electronics Arts notoriously don't give a shit about promptly fixing gameplay issues with their endless offerings after selling them - which I simply stopped buying some time ago - let alone wrecking other player mods

there are other social simulation games out there including sex

On 4/26/2024 at 11:59 AM, slps said:

I am finally done with Sims 4 and Wicked Whims

if it is not one evidently broken gameplay issue then it is another

I spend more time trying to work through/around these issues than playing Sims 4

I have lost sense of which third-party mods still work and which don't with each evolution of the game

at least Turbodriver tries to promptly resolve issues with Wicked Whims but he has only just learned to write helpful guidance for his always expanding mod and immediately lost his way with seeming game pointless collection of trophy panties

I sort of get why Turbodriver outlawed teen sex for personal moral reasons but workaround predictably popped up almost overnight

what finally broke me was seemingly random loss of sex act progression despite repeated erasing all trace of Sims 4 and reinstalling both Sims 4 and Wicked Whims

Maxis and Electronics Arts notoriously don't give a shit about promptly fixing gameplay issues with their endless offerings after selling them - which I simply stopped buying some time ago - let alone wrecking other player mods

there are other social simulation games out there including sex

if ya happen to find a decent one throw it. ill suport anyone not EA and my ass just tried using a copy of sims and a copy of wicked and neather felt like working. plus i only pirated sims 4 for wicked use sense i was in a mood to tempt things. but alas sims just exists to be agony. even sims 3 for the matter has got problems i need to unfack somehow. like finding were it stores stuff deeper in as i got removed mods active there. so ya sims 4 maybe playable if ya somehow got everything. hella intrestin even. but GOD DAM is it not happy about mods existing. i know of a sim game called life play open sorce and stuff. mod happy as a chaos potato trying to escape its playpen. )rats btw) just a bit basic and janky at times but otherwise good. its about the only one i know of currently worth anything if ya want a semi sims like.

Having some issues with NPC sex autonomy. 2 sims can start an autonomous sex but nobody join them even with gender preference disable. When I play with my main sim, NPC ask to join him whem he is in sex. 

I've of course check all settings about autonomy, and I was surprised by the fact that there is no more settings about autonomous chance to join. Is Turbo has deleted this?

And I've also notice that some NPC during sex autonomy are using the same exact place to make sex. For example I've encounter to different couples using the same bath in sex autonomy, or the same bed. Of course I've check if they weren't the same group of NPC having sex, but no it was two different group. 

If there is someone here that encounter the same kind of issue, I'll appreciate their help to make this working has it was before... 

Posted (edited)

@TURBODRIVER, please for the love of god revert your mod to what you had prior to your latest major build! Basically the version BEFORE you reworked a lot of the sex autonomy and added room logic. This overhaul you released a few months back has only opened many bugs and we are not seeing enough future releases addressing them; only discovering more issues and unnecessary features instead.

Yes, I know, you can't literally rollback to a prior release thanks to EA nuking the mod scene (reassess your code), but man, this new room logic you recently added is abysmal, (autonomy, joining, object preference weights, etc. are broken in some way). You REMOVED several autonomy settings (partner count, tile count, indoor/outdoor settings and more) in place of this room logic, settings which you mentioned in your release notes were things that never quite worked right anyway but settings you said would come back... so how is that coming and how is your mod doing today? This mod arguably worked better with those settings albeit with some flaws.

In short, I ask that you reconsider your current build and restore those older autonomy settings. Hell you can continue to flesh them out alongside room logic in your dev environment. Consider this current build the test you needed, consider it broken and revert back to the old way.

The sims community takes enough shit from EA, they don't need it from a mod author especially one as BIG as you.

You are a framework mod, not a cheeky panty-collector mod for the lol's.

Some Bugs/Issues I run into:

1. ROOM LOGIC: Sometimes they want the bed, sometimes never. Sometimes they pick the small closet over everything else almost every time. Sometimes mostly just that one "thing/place". Then the next sex couple joins them literally on top of each other when the lot has multiple unoccupied rooms.  I don't understand room logic!

2. PREFERENCE WEIGHTS: Setting preference weights seems inconsistent. I set a lounge chair to -3 preference and they still pick it 75% of the time. Even with MANY items (counters. couch, toy...) set to varied increased weights, they almost NEVER get picked.

3. SEX PARTY: NPCs not initiating sex with NPCs at Sex Party. They only want to initiate sex with any eligible sim of the played household.

4. NPC SEX - RESIDENTIAL LOT: NPCs not having sex with NPCs at residential lot. Only if invited or forced to by the played household. Similar to above.

5. SEX RESERVATION SETTING: Even when this is on, two sex couples will still use the same object (chair) at the same time, clipping into each other.

6. PARTNER COUNT SETTING: I no longer have a setting to set the max partner count. Or was this just one of the many features you took out for reasons.

7. DURATION: Duration count does not seem to work, I increase the value from 3 to 5 minutes and still they seem to finish in the same amount of time and BEFORE climax.

8. COMPLEX LOTS: Multi stories, foundations, stairs, many rooms, decks, patios... basically the entirety of the lot goes MOSTLY unoccupied for related reasons mentioned above. IDK if this matters, but your room logic might get lost when trying to differentiate a walk-in closet from an open-concept living room/kitchen area.

All the above WORKED in your previous version (pre-room logic).

Edited by mx22
Typo and add to bug list
On 4/29/2024 at 10:11 PM, lupololo said:

Having some issues with NPC sex autonomy. 2 sims can start an autonomous sex but nobody join them even with gender preference disable. When I play with my main sim, NPC ask to join him whem he is in sex. 

I've of course check all settings about autonomy, and I was surprised by the fact that there is no more settings about autonomous chance to join. Is Turbo has deleted this?

And I've also notice that some NPC during sex autonomy are using the same exact place to make sex. For example I've encounter to different couples using the same bath in sex autonomy, or the same bed. Of course I've check if they weren't the same group of NPC having sex, but no it was two different group. 

If there is someone here that encounter the same kind of issue, I'll appreciate their help to make this working has it was before... 

Oh, I literally just posted a comment with related issues. One thing I noted was about the NPC/autonomy issues. Of your issues, one solution for you may be to look at your "autonomy_minimum_actors_limit" setting. This used to be found in to the WW settings in game, but looks to be removed. I was still able to edit the setting though via the SettingsProfile file found in your ElectronicArts>TheSims4>Saves>WickedWhimsMod>SettingsProfile. There you have a min setting which I believe is set to '2' by default and a max setting which can be set up to '10'. If your min is set to '2' then that could be why no one else joins them. I changed mine from 4 to 3 which basically means any autonomy sex happening results in threesomes instead of foursomes. And that I can manually invite up to 10 sims (considering an animation is available).

On 5/5/2024 at 11:19 PM, redkunaz said:

option to always keep accesories during sex when automatic sex is on, would be appreciated

Couple things... there are clothing/undressing settings, you can toggle some settings such as "undress gloves with top", check that out it might help. Things like rings/jewelry and hats always stay on for me, whereas socks/tights, gloves come off. 

The other thing is that some cc items for example might not be flagged as being available for "nude" outfits and/or it is flagged as an accessory item that doesn't comes off with WW undressing settings (i.e. "hat"). You can use that program Sims4Studio to edit cc items as a workaround. For example, say you have a cc fox tail ("sock") equipped to a sim, but don't like that it comes off during sex or showering. Just install that program, check a couple boxes on the cc you want to edit, and you can fix that problem.

On 5/3/2024 at 12:00 AM, mx22 said:

@TURBODRIVER, please for the love of god revert your mod to what you had prior to your latest major build! Basically the version BEFORE you reworked a lot of the sex autonomy and added room logic. This overhaul you released a few months back has only opened many bugs and we are not seeing enough future releases addressing them; only discovering more issues and unnecessary features instead.

Yes, I know, you can't literally rollback to a prior release thanks to EA nuking the mod scene (reassess your code), but man, this new room logic you recently added is abysmal, (autonomy, joining, object preference weights, etc. are broken in some way). You REMOVED several autonomy settings (partner count, tile count, indoor/outdoor settings and more) in place of this room logic, settings which you mentioned in your release notes were things that never quite worked right anyway but settings you said would come back... so how is that coming and how is your mod doing today? This mod arguably worked better with those settings albeit with some flaws.

In short, I ask that you reconsider your current build and restore those older autonomy settings. Hell you can continue to flesh them out alongside room logic in your dev environment. Consider this current build the test you needed, consider it broken and revert back to the old way.

The sims community takes enough shit from EA, they don't need it from a mod author especially one as BIG as you.

You are a framework mod, not a cheeky panty-collector mod for the lol's.

Some Bugs/Issues I run into:

1. ROOM LOGIC: Sometimes they want the bed, sometimes never. Sometimes they pick the small closet over everything else almost every time. Sometimes mostly just that one "thing/place". Then the next sex couple joins them literally on top of each other when the lot has multiple unoccupied rooms.  I don't understand room logic!

2. PREFERENCE WEIGHTS: Setting preference weights seems inconsistent. I set a lounge chair to -3 preference and they still pick it 75% of the time. Even with MANY items (counters. couch, toy...) set to varied increased weights, they almost NEVER get picked.

3. SEX PARTY: NPCs not initiating sex with NPCs at Sex Party. They only want to initiate sex with any eligible sim of the played household.

4. NPC SEX - RESIDENTIAL LOT: NPCs not having sex with NPCs at residential lot. Only if invited or forced to by the played household. Similar to above.

5. SEX RESERVATION SETTING: Even when this is on, two sex couples will still use the same object (chair) at the same time, clipping into each other.

6. PARTNER COUNT SETTING: I no longer have a setting to set the max partner count. Or was this just one of the many features you took out for reasons.

7. DURATION: Duration count does not seem to work, I increase the value from 3 to 5 minutes and still they seem to finish in the same amount of time and BEFORE climax.

8. COMPLEX LOTS: Multi stories, foundations, stairs, many rooms, decks, patios... basically the entirety of the lot goes MOSTLY unoccupied for related reasons mentioned above. IDK if this matters, but your room logic might get lost when trying to differentiate a walk-in closet from an open-concept living room/kitchen area.

All the above WORKED in your previous version (pre-room logic).

Where i come from, theres a saying that you have hit the nail on the head; meaning you said it exactly how majority are feeling, I am in a club gathering and two married couples are refusing each other sex, it makes no sense, everything is changed and not fun anymore..............i noticed when my played sim is in the university, her roommates end up sexing each other, i was so excited because its been a long time i have seen an actual npc have sex with another npc without me forcing or controling them to, i thought the game automatically works, went back home and other npcs did nothing but refuse each other, i realised its only in university..... I hope they do something about it because whats the fun if its not autonomy for non played sims.

I have a big problem, all the strip clubs I created no longer work. I don't know how to say it so much that I'm tired of it. We spend hours making a house of cards and every time there is a disappointed shit blowing. This game is not playable in the long term, it's a nightmare.