WoSD - Weapons of Sex Destruction 1.3

MorganRiggs

Some other ideas could be some kind of electrified dildo or perhaps some edited versions of institute guns that change gender of victims, or stuns them or makes their breasts or butt grow.

These would be script heavy though so you cant really make this without Geck and SKSE equivalent.

Some other ideas could be some kind of electrified dildo or perhaps some edited versions of institute guns that change gender of victims, or stuns them or makes their breasts or butt grow.

These would be script heavy though so you cant really make this without Geck and SKSE equivalent.

Good ideas, thanks for the input. I can only make so much  right now since GECK is not here yet. But I keep working on the models, just which I could find someone to do texturing, I am so bad at that =/

Is this mod on MXR?... This looks like a mod that should be on MXR, if it's not already.

MXR? 

MXR Mod reviews on youtube. I don't think he'll review it since it's pretty graphic in nature and arguably against youtube's content guidelines. He'd have to censor pretty much everything out and just verbally describe the mod which seems a bit off putting.

Is this mod on MXR?... This looks like a mod that should be on MXR, if it's not already.

MXR? 

MXR Mod reviews on youtube. I don't think he'll review it since it's pretty graphic in nature and arguably against youtube's content guidelines. He'd have to censor pretty much everything out and just verbally describe the mod which seems a bit off putting.

Oh yeah... I forgot about that crap. It didn't always used to be that if I remember correctly though.

I think the content of the mod has the wrong anatomy for his type of reviews as well. 

What do you mean? He did a review for Schlongs Of Skyrim back when that came out on the Nexus and was in the Hot Mods section (yeah, that happened for a short time. It was taken down from the Hot Mods section pretty quickly though :D).

I mean, this is MXR we're talking about here. How could he turn down the opportunity to review something with big ass pink sparkly dick missiles, lol? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived