2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Yes i gave him permission, and you're welcome!

Cool, can't recall seeing any other of your armors there so was a bit curious. 

If/When they make it there, they will surely be in the top files. While a couple of the outfits aren't to my taste, I guarantee the VS Shorts, Minute Man Underarmor, Flannel Shirt, Winter Jacket, Highschool Jacket/Outfit, among others would be insanely popular. Because of reasons lol

When the mod is mostly done with fewer bugs it will be on nexus, loverslab is better for now.

I did them all, then he started updating them, lol. The ones I already have work fine for me so probably won't redo them for the new version. Will wait for a larger update or something.

Ha sorry!

If/When they make it there, they will surely be in the top files. While a couple of the outfits aren't to my taste, I guarantee the VS Shorts, Minute Man Underarmor, Flannel Shirt, Winter Jacket, Highschool Jacket/Outfit, among others would be insanely popular. Because of reasons lol

When the mod is mostly done with fewer bugs it will be on nexus, loverslab is better for now.

I did them all, then he started updating them, lol. The ones I already have work fine for me so probably won't redo them for the new version. Will wait for a larger update or something.

Ha sorry!

No sweat, always much rather get bombarded with updates than no improvement/additions. Ubisoft could learn a thing or two on that front....

You got a guide or something to make the outfits buildable from the BS screen? I tried to figure it out by playing around but I failed lol. 

Hehe, agreed. Partially because sexy, partially because they're well made. While I've never uploaded a mod, I usually toy around with other people's mods and/or combine them to make things that suits my preferences better. Done a bit of experimentation with these outfits today (removing adding parts and such) and they work excellently in bodyslide.

Hey guys i need some assistance. Im converting an armor mod from New Vegas, but just realized it is using a few vanilla textures. I have new vegas but its not installed. Can someone pm me so they can send them to me? im not going to install new vegas just to get 6 textures lol.

Pm me if you can assist.

I have it installed, but I have no idea how to open the BSA's and apparently its a fresh install....I swore I had a ton of mods installed....bah 

I got fast internet, tell me what to do and I got you.

Won't let me PM you, keeps giving me a 404 error when I click send message, idk why.

I have it installed, but I have no idea how to open the BSA's and apparently its a fresh install....I swore I had a ton of mods installed....bah 

I got fast internet, tell me what to do and I got you.

Won't let me PM you, keeps giving me a 404 error when I click send message, idk why.

Thats wierd, just sent you a pm!

Hey guys i need some assistance. Im converting an armor mod from New Vegas, but just realized it is using a few vanilla textures. I have new vegas but its not installed. Can someone pm me so they can send them to me? im not going to install new vegas just to get 6 textures lol.

Pm me if you can assist.

Name of mod if possible?i do keep most downloads.

Its shades warrior armor, some of the armor parts use vanilla textures that were not packaged with the mod.  ShadowGearX just sent them to me so its all good now :)

Somehow i knew it :P That one's mine.Still got the blend files etc if u need anything. Be careful on using vanilla assets from other games tho ...

Its shades warrior armor, some of the armor parts use vanilla textures that were not packaged with the mod.  ShadowGearX just sent them to me so its all good now :)

Somehow i knew it :P That one's mine.Still got the blend files etc if u need anything.

Oh you are the  original author?

I was wondering who i was going to have to pm to get permission! haha

Somehow i knew it :P That one's mine.Still got the blend files etc if u need anything.

Yes i'm Whiteshades on nexus and as far as i can remember u dont need any persmision. ;)

Yes i'm Whiteshades on nexus and as far as i can remember u dont need any persmision. ;)

hah well its good to ask anyway, hope you approve of my conversion ;)

Downloaded all the new tools, when I go into slider, there is no option to load reference, but there is load preset?, tried using that to convert cbbe simply clothes to double melons, but when I go to use the outfit the game crashes.

You load Reference from under File not slider.

So, I backed up my data folder before installing this (just a habit in case something goes wrong) and after I installed the mod I went to delete the backup and deleted both the backup AND the Fallout 4 folder.....Thank god for 50 Mb/s internet.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.jpg

wow that sucks! haha

Finished shades warrior armor, this took a long time lol. It replaces silver shroud, i dont want random npc's wearing this, and the original silver shroud costume was boring.

Coming Soon!

2016_01_01_00001.jpg2016_01_01_00002.jpg2016_01_01_00003.jpg

So, I backed up my data folder before installing this (just a habit in case something goes wrong) and after I installed the mod I went to delete the backup and deleted both the backup AND the Fallout 4 folder.....Thank god for 50 Mb/s internet.

wow that sucks! haha

Finished shades warrior armor, this took a long time lol. It replaces silver shroud, i dont want random npc's wearing this, and the original silver shroud costume was boring.

Coming Soon!

giphy.gif

Downloaded all the new tools, when I go into slider, there is no option to load reference, but there is load preset?, tried using that to convert cbbe simply clothes to double melons, but when I go to use the outfit the game crashes.

That outfit has given me tons of problems. Tried converting it about 5 times now, 4 times it didn't change at all (despite following the instructions 100%) and therefor makes my characters breasts look alot smaller. The fifth time, which is the one time it changed, I messed up and it no longer showed my body at all.

That outfit has given me tons of problems. Tried converting it about 5 times now, 4 times it didn't change at all (despite following the instructions 100%) and therefor makes my characters breasts look alot smaller. The fifth time, which is the one time it changed, I messed up and it no longer showed my body at all.

Im not familiar with that outfit, i will dl it and see if it works for me

wow that sucks! haha

Coming Soon!

giphy.gif

probably the most epic gif ive seen ever