2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Can somone help me or tell me why i get no Texture on my 3D Pubic Hair but when i open NifScope the Texturepath is All Right .

I convert it to use the WeddingRing  part cause the ring use no armor slot or cloth slot so you can wear all with it.But i cant fix the Texture issues in game  :@ HEEEELP  :P

post-431761-0-97632200-1451655372_thumb.png

post-431761-0-32512200-1451655637_thumb.jpg

Can somone help me or tell me why i get no Texture on my 3D Pubic Hair but when i open NifScope the Texturepath is All Right .

I convert it to use the WeddingRing  part cause the ring use no armor slot or cloth slot so you can wear all with it.But i cant fix the Texture issues in game  :@ HEEEELP  :P

You have the female skin material assigned in the shader of your mesh in the NIF. What this effectively does, is give you hair the body textures and color them based on your skin tint.

You have to create your own .bgsm material file and link to it in the name of the shader.

You have the female skin material assigned in the shader of your mesh in the NIF. What this effectively does, is give you hair the body textures and color them based on your skin tint.

You have to create your own .bgsm material file and link to it in the name of the shader.

THX Cell for your fast Answer but for a Newbi in Modding like me how i make my own .bgsm file :blush:

THX Cell for your fast Answer but for a Newbi in Modding like me how i make my own .bgsm file :blush:

Copy some existing one and edit it using for example my Material Editor.

I hope the person doing the body sliders didnt give up on this project :(

Use it as a starting point, then follow the instructions/watch the video on the first page and you'll have the rest converted in no time. Especially since pak made the conversion info for us. Obviously its not as easy as being able to just copy, paste, then clock batch build but in the time your waiting you can probably learn how to, and convert them all yourself.

2pac thanks for the new outfits. Just wanted the report an issue, that PrisonerRags cannot be converted using the bodyslide new method. Other outfits have no issues.

double check yourself because I converted everything one at a time to my preset with no issues. Have every outfit converted, I'm gonna attempt the loose armor pieces now....maybe...thats like...a lot of stuff lol

EDIT: Whoops, double post. Sorry.

Ok i Created e new .bgsm and added the texture paths in and save it (WornRingF.bgsm).What i do now just set the .bgsm in the materials or create  the path materials\Ring\WornRingF.bgsm

2pac thanks for the new outfits. Just wanted the report an issue, that PrisonerRags cannot be converted using the bodyslide new method. Other outfits have no issues.

double check yourself because I converted everything one at a time to my preset with no issues. Have every outfit converted, I'm gonna attempt the loose armor pieces now....maybe...thats like...a lot of stuff lol

I can confirm the PrisonerRags which on  meshes/clothes folder cannot be converted. Tried it again, the other outfits have no problems.

Ok guys, im looking into the science outfit, if you are having problems with it, just delete and dont use it for now. Figured out why the prisoner rags wont conform, will upload patch later, but for now you can get them to deform by loading the reference slider set first, before the outfit.

Ok i Created e new .bgsm and added the texture paths in and save it (WornRingF.bgsm).What i do now just set the .bgsm in the materials or create  the path materials\Ring\WornRingF.bgsm

In your NIF, change the name of the BSLightingShaderProperty of the WornRingF shape to the path to your new material file.

I can confirm the PrisonerRags which on  meshes/clothes folder cannot be converted. Tried it again, the other outfits have no problems.

I can confirm you're wrong. Here they are converted to my body.

post-100078-0-77407600-1451661635_thumb.jpg

hmmm Pak, you responded before I finished my post. I converted them all with the reference loaded prior so my mistake, I converted with the workaround without knowing :P

In your NIF, change the name of the BSLightingShaderProperty of the WornRingF shape to the path to your new material file.

ousnius if i send you 2 nifs, could you take a look and help me figure out why people are getting crashes when they resize them? i cant recreate the problem :\

I can confirm you're wrong. Here they are converted to my body.

attachicon.gifUntitled74.jpg

hmmm Pak, you responded before I finished my post. I converted them all with the reference loaded prior so my mistake, I converted with the workaround without knowing :P

So it would not convert in the video tutorial way :D

Converted it by loading the reference. It is nice to know that there is a work around.

2pac ? Question for you :

The esp, what does it do exactly ? tell the program to override with the materials ?

(Just planning how to make your mod as much as modular as possible :) )

All it does is effect the cage armor because bethesda's way of building it in the esm is janky as hell.

I am working on it to make it bash buildable too (please indicate which outfit change in next update, don't want to redo all :))

I will in next update

First attempt ever, to use bodyslide and outfit studio... think it went ok (accidentially overwrote my converted outfits and only had this one left)

http://puu.sh/mfR8Y/f8837b0be4.jpg

http://puu.sh/mfR9A/4104479760.jpg

http://puu.sh/mfR8m/3d68a31bd6.jpg

Nice :)

Pak, I was able to convert the science outfits just fine. BS would crash when trying to open them or after I converted and attempted to switch to another outfit and it didn't happen every time, Id say 1 out of 3-4 tries. I don't think I've had any issues in game, gonna reconfirm now the ingame now.

Pak, I was able to convert the science outfits just fine. BS would crash when trying to open them or after I converted and attempted to switch to another outfit and it didn't happen every time, Id say 1 out of 3-4 tries. I don't think I've had any issues in game, gonna reconfirm now the ingame now.

ok, i cant replicate the crashes so let me know the EXACT process that causes the crash for you ( both in game and outfit studio)

Hi, Pak. I can also corroborate that loading the reference before the outfit lets me convert the prisoner rags now. Thanks.

On a side note, I noticed that all the bodyslide conversions I've seen of your outfits so far don't offer the option to zap any pieces. Is that because it's complicated to make pieces zappable or because the tools aren't quite to how they were with skyrim yet? The reason I ask is I manually zapped the bra in your minuteman outfit and noticed it looks really good like that for the more moderately sized breasts.

mhh i think i do somthing wrong cause the pubes now purple in Game only   :shy: maan need more skills in nifskope :cool:

post-431761-0-42813300-1451665703_thumb.png

I convert it to use the WeddingRing  part cause the ring use no armor slot or cloth slot so you can wear all with it.But i cant fix the Texture issues in game   :@ HEEEELP   :P

THX Cell for your fast Answer but for a Newbi in Modding like me how i make my own .bgsm file  :blush:

mhh i think i do somthing wrong cause the pubes now purple in Game only    :shy: maan need more skills in nifskope  :cool:

The shader property has no material path.