2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Maaainly the gloves, but the pipboy clips through the rest of the forearm armor too.  Sadly no remove pipboy mod yet XD 

Here you go:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/805/?

There is also a mod I use called More Armor Slots that also gives you access to the Pipboy item slot from the Pipboy apparel menu. The Pipboy essentially becomes an apparel item you can favorite, then it can be toggled as well.

Absolutely my favorite outfit by far, can't thank you enough 2Pac!

post-74882-0-29315400-1451588507_thumb.jpg

Love the mod, and thanks for the sliders!

My drifter outfit seems to be nothing but a pair of gloves, and the Undershirt & Jeans doesn't apply the bodyslide to the actual body. (So everyone with that outfit on is using vanilla body with CBBE presets)

Any suggestions on how I can fix this? It's not all that bothersome, mostly comical if anything.

same problem! Can U help, 2pac, please?

My drifter outfit seems to be nothing but a pair of gloves, and the Undershirt & Jeans doesn't apply the bodyslide to the actual body. (So everyone with that outfit on is using vanilla body with CBBE presets)

Any suggestions on how I can fix this? It's not all that bothersome, mostly comical if anything.

The drifter outfit is not a bug, that is how bethesda did it in the ESM. The armor equips 2 or 3 different meshes for that one peice. 

Undershirt and jeans coforms fine when i just tested, i dont understand.

Fantastic work, 2pac! F4 looks so much better with these Outfits!

I have just two questions. As my character uses the "military fatigues", I want to use the mesh of your nice "army fatigues" for them. So:

1. Where do I find the mesh for the military fatigues? I searched the armour and clothes folders, but didn't find it ...

2. If I know where this file is, I plan on simply overwriting it with the working "FatiguesF.nif" of the army fatigues (renaming if necessary). Will this work?

its located in meshes\clothes\Ronnie FOutfit.nif but it will automatically change the texture army fatigues.  

Thanks for the answer! ;)

... honestly, who names a military fatigue "Ronnie" ?!?

I don't know how to fix the pop boy clipping yet without the geck, but I fixed the gloves. The pip boy only clips a small amount so it didn't bother me anyway

It's cool found a mod to remove the pipboy from 3rd person. 

Now just gotta wait for the update for the gloves to be downloadable :P :P: P:P:P

undershirt and jeans is Highschool outfit -> outfitf

coming soon , did you like the baseball outfit before? well you do now!

qNM9pQI.jpg

jDJrz8c.jpg

Hey 2pac are you considering giving the Power Armor any Skimpy lovin' ? It could be sweet....especially as parts get blown off in the game already and the frame could be so revealing....  :D

attachicon.gifpowerboobs.jpg

Doesn't that just give you so many wicked ideas? 

Haha no, im not doing powerarmor, it just doesnt make sense to me.

The drifter outfit is not a bug, that is how bethesda did it in the ESM. The armor equips 2 or 3 different meshes for that one peice. 

So even though the FUnderArmor.nif and the Drifter.nif are the outfits, it will randomly use JustBody.nif which is only gloves as the actual Drifter outfit? Because everytime I see anyone with the Drifter outfit they are all naked with only gloves. Don't see any outfit in the game that looks like the Drifter.nif or the FUnderArmor.nif. I was actually gonna copy the either the FUnderArmor.nif or Drifter.nif  and replace the JustBody.nif file with it. I'll run a test and let you guys know. Seems odd to randomly run into women with only gloves on lol

Edit: fixed. poked around in post one and youve changed the way you used to do it. now there is a presets file. :)

I could be mistaken, but wasnt there a third file which had CBBE2pac.osp in it in a previous version, I dont have the old file anymore, and redid a lot of work on my box. I am now missing the osp that was packed in the older version of the file. I believe it was forgotten on the repack. is this correct? Surely someone else will need this file, am I on the right path here?

Nice work by the way. im using select outfits until this thing is out of alpha. :)

Hey 2pac are you considering giving the Power Armor any Skimpy lovin' ? It could be sweet....especially as parts get blown off in the game already and the frame could be so revealing....  :D

attachicon.gifpowerboobs.jpg

Doesn't that just give you so many wicked ideas? 

Problem for 2pac is that power armor don't adapt to gender nor species (ghoul player can equip it). Only solution would be to make it an armor modification, like some mod already make it able to do...

mmhh got it to work but why the hell the Texture Path dont fit ??The 3dPubic showed in Game Without Texturecolor :@

I used the 3D Pubic as the Summershorts and the textures too so the path should be all right i renamed all mmhh

in bodyslide it showed all right?

The Original Texture and Meshes Path for Summershorts in the ba2 files are:

Fallout 4\Data\meshes\clothes\SummerShorts\OutfitF.nif
Fallout 4\Data\Textures\clothes\SummerShorts\Summer_Shorts_d.dds

and so i rename the files  :-/

post-431761-0-49361400-1451594539_thumb.jpg

post-431761-0-05619100-1451594553_thumb.jpg

post-431761-0-08736400-1451594562_thumb.jpg

post-431761-0-57092400-1451594887_thumb.png

post-431761-0-60430100-1451594896_thumb.png

So even though the FUnderArmor.nif and the Drifter.nif are the outfits, it will randomly use JustBody.nif which is only gloves as the actual Drifter outfit? Because everytime I see anyone with the Drifter outfit they are all naked with only gloves. Don't see any outfit in the game that looks like the Drifter.nif or the FUnderArmor.nif. I was actually gonna copy the either the FUnderArmor.nif or Drifter.nif  and replace the JustBody.nif file with it. I'll run a test and let you guys know. Seems odd to randomly run into women with only gloves on lol

Are you using the esp?

Are you using the esp?

Yeah, its enabled and seems to be working? The Drifter outfit seemed to be the only one being weird.

So I don't usually wear clothing that has the moving bits skirts, jackets, etc but I seem to have broken everyone I had while converting. the bottoms of all my dresses/jackets/etc are all stuck still with the center area moving lol

Problem for 2pac is that power armor don't adapt to gender nor species (ghoul player can equip it). Only solution would be to make it an armor modification, like some mod already make it able to do...

there is a mod that does that?

Yes, they add a new option in the different workbench. Craftable combat armor by example allow you to swap your power armor with one with a decal.

Edit : After browsing the nif files, apparently the power armor is actually a body, not an armor. So it will much more difficult to make the npc use the correct one for their gender....

Everyone's picture are displaying except 2pac's! Is anyone else getting this problem? I just see a broken jpeg icon with the filename.

2pac is using imagur and apparently they have some rules which sometimes make their images not show up.

Do you know how i can fix them?

Great mod so far.  Quick question about the UnderwearF.nif-- what is it for?  Is it for an outfit in the game or is it a replacer for the nude body?  If it is a nude body replacer, how can I get it to work with my game?  Can't figure it out

Honestly, im not sure what it replaces in game, i cant see it used in f04edit.

If you want it to be your nude body, just replace femalebody.nif with that one

I ended up replacing the femalebody.nif with underwearf.nif-- i like how it looks and it works fine except that the underwear/bikini only applies when the character is completely naked.  Is there a simple way for the underwear to appear layered underneath other clothing?  I only replaced a .nif, no texture tweaking.

The Drifter outfit seemed to be the only one being weird.

So I don't usually wear clothing that has the moving bits skirts, jackets, etc but I seem to have broken everyone I had while converting. the bottoms of all my dresses/jackets/etc are all stuck still with the center area moving lol

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I think I saw a post by Cell that it's a problem with the bodyslide in this edition. In the meantime I simply remove the jacket from the drifter outfit using Nifskope. That works fine, and when bodyslide can keep the bones for the bottom of flowing items like the drifter jacket I'll just rebuild the coat back into the outfit.

The Drifter outfit seemed to be the only one being weird.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I think I saw a post by Cell that it's a problem with the bodyslide in this edition. In the meantime I simply remove the jacket from the drifter outfit using Nifskope. That works fine, and when bodyslide can keep the bones for the bottom of flowing items like the drifter jacket I'll just rebuild the coat back into the outfit.

The bones and weights are still there, you just need to copy the "BSClothExtraData" back from the original into your modified NIF using NifSkope, since that is what controls the bones in-game. I don't know what using "Copy Bone Weights" does to those unreferenced bones and weights, though.

I've already added a selection for this to the next version of Outfit Studio.