2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Fantastic work, 2pac! F4 looks so much better with these Outfits!

I have just two questions. As my character uses the "military fatigues", I want to use the mesh of your nice "army fatigues" for them. So:

1. Where do I find the mesh for the military fatigues? I searched the armour and clothes folders, but didn't find it ...

2. If I know where this file is, I plan on simply overwriting it with the working "FatiguesF.nif" of the army fatigues (renaming if necessary). Will this work?

Hi 2Pac, Thanks for ur brilliant work! i have one question, i edited in Bodyslide almost any armor very easy and without big problems, i had only problems with drifter armor, if i tried edit programs wrote me error with words - "bones in shape 'underarmor_cloth_1_2' not found in reference skeleton: ......"  Can u help? Maybe i did something wrong?

Great mod so far.  Quick question about the UnderwearF.nif-- what is it for?  Is it for an outfit in the game or is it a replacer for the nude body?  If it is a nude body replacer, how can I get it to work with my game?  Can't figure it out

Honestly, im not sure what it replaces in game, i cant see it used in f04edit.

If you want it to be your nude body, just replace femalebody.nif with that one

Same with the BOS labcoat you did, nif is present in the bsa, but there is no reference to it in fo4edit.

All pictures are broken links to me ...

All pics from #1 post are gone?

All pics from #1 post are gone?

I've noticed this as well. Especially if the picture was hidden by the spoiler command (it now shows the picture as a broken link).

Anyone know how to make it so pictures show up again on this site?

They arent gone, i think imgur is mad at me. Maybing im using too much bandwith?

Anyone who is having crashes, make sure you are updated to the latest version of the armor pack, which i uploaded last night.

Great mod so far.  Quick question about the UnderwearF.nif-- what is it for?  Is it for an outfit in the game or is it a replacer for the nude body?  If it is a nude body replacer, how can I get it to work with my game?  Can't figure it out

Same with the BOS labcoat you did, nif is present in the bsa, but there is no reference to it in fo4edit.

Once the geck is out ill add them to the game

is it Possible without geck at the moment to convert Cubic Hairstyles 3D from nexus tu Fo4 i loved the 3d Pubic much more then these Texture pubes. tongue.png

so i hope 2pac can do this hes the MAN exclamation.gif  laugh.png  laugh.png

Yes, only thing you can't do is have it change color with your hair (head hair that is)

so i hope i get it to work in game now im just trying  :P

is it Possible without geck at the moment to convert Cubic Hairstyles 3D from nexus tu Fo4 i loved the 3d Pubic much more then these Texture pubes. tongue.png

so i hope 2pac can do this hes the MAN exclamation.gif  laugh.png  laugh.png

Yes, only thing you can't do is have it change color with your hair (head hair that is)

attachicon.gifFallout4-2015-12-31-15-29-32.jpg

(Not actually 3d cube hair, modded the mesh from another thread. With blender not hard to get cubic one into fo4)

nice i hope it works i will try too but in modding models im not good still in learning ^^

post-431761-0-52735400-1451578098_thumb.jpg

Fantastic work, 2pac! F4 looks so much better with these Outfits!

I have just two questions. As my character uses the "military fatigues", I want to use the mesh of your nice "army fatigues" for them. So:

1. Where do I find the mesh for the military fatigues? I searched the armour and clothes folders, but didn't find it ...

2. If I know where this file is, I plan on simply overwriting it with the working "FatiguesF.nif" of the army fatigues (renaming if necessary). Will this work?

its located in meshes\clothes\Ronnie FOutfit.nif but it will automatically change the texture army fatigues.  

Its in meshes > clothes > underwear

looks like you made it, haha

Love the mod, and thanks for the sliders!
My drifter outfit seems to be nothing but a pair of gloves, and the Undershirt & Jeans doesn't apply the bodyslide to the actual body. (So everyone with that outfit on is using vanilla body with CBBE presets)
Any suggestions on how I can fix this? It's not all that bothersome, mostly comical if anything.