2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Not sure what went wrong, I did as follows for the Rustic armor outfit.nif

1. File -> Load outfit.
2. Pick outfit.
3. File -> Load Reference.
4. Load CBBE2pac.osp in Data/Tools/BodySlide/SliderSets.
5. Slider -> Conform All.
6. Move melonstoCBBE slider to 100%.
7. Slider -> Load Slider Preset.
8. Choose a preset.
9. File -> Export -> Export NIF.
10. Save over old outfit .nif.
11. Close Bodyslide and run game!

However every time I attempt to put it on in game my game crashes and I can't seem to load it in BodySlide without it crashing.

Did I do something wrong?

Also I can't seem to find where the Road Leathers mesh file is. XD

Sorry don't shoot me! 

1. File -> Load outfit.
2. Pick outfit.
8. Choose a preset.

However every time I attempt to put it on in game my game crashes and I can't seem to load it in BodySlide without it crashing.

Sorry don't shoot me! 

I dont think you did anything wrong actually, i just discovered why some people are having crashes in game when they resize some outfits, im updating the main file now, i will edit this post when its complete. 

EDIT:

Ok, the main file has been updated this SHOULD fix the crashes people were having after attempting an outfit resize, please try the new file and see if it works now and let me know

Here are the steps I do that some of you might be missing in the video. I would use the pause button and followed every step 2pac did in the video. I don't know if every step I take is really needed but after doing a couple it only takes me like a min or 2 to convert one of the armors and I haven't had a problem.

1) Open up Outfit Studio.

2) File, Load outfit, Load NIF file FemaleBody.nif from Data\Tools\BodySlide folder.

3) Drag & drop the Armor NIF file you want into Outfit Stuio.

4) File, Load Reference, Use an existing slider set from Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets called convertMelonstoCBBE.osp

5) Slider, Comform all, then move the "convertToCBBEbase" slide from 0 to 100%, Slider, Set Base Shape.

6) File Load Reference, Use an existing slider set from Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets called CBBE.osp

7) Slider, Comform all, Slider, Load Slider Preset, CBBE Curvy.

8) Right click on BaseFemaleBody_0 in the Top right box and Delete shape.

9) Save Project As

10) Change Display Name

11) Change Output File Name to the NIF file name you converted (without the .nif) Like FemaleVault111Suit if you were doing the vaultsuit.

12) Chance Output Data Path to meshes\armor\Folder your nif file will go to like meshes\armor\Vault111suit if you were convert the vaultsuit.

13) Change the Slider Set Folder to YourDisplayName.osp

14) Change Shape Data Folder to YourDisplayName

15) Change Data File to YourDisplayName.nif

16) Click save

This should work but with some armors there might be some clipping of armor in-game.

If there is, see were in game and then Load your Project in Outfit Studio and use the brushes in those areas affected and the save the Project and reupload a new Batch file of your fix.

I hope this helps.

This worked, not sure why if its an outdated method but It worked liked a charm. Thanks.

It did, the new way is just quicker and easier, if you prefer the old way then go ahead  :D

(i added this to the first post but i want to make sure people see it)

Written Armor re-sizing steps if you cant follow my video:

convert any of my armors to your CBBE preset steps:

1. Open outfit studio and use file -> load outfit to load the nif you want to convert

2. File -> load reference, load CBBE2pac.osp

3. Slider -> conform all

4. This is the most important step: Move "melonstoCBBE" slider all the way to 100%

5. Slider -> load preset -------load your custom cbbe preset here

6. File export nif, overwrite the old file.

Thats it!

Convert any CBBE base (it must be cbbe default) outfits to Double Melons:

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. Slider -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. load a double melons preset or use the sliders manually

5. file -> export nif -> overwrite old file.

Thats it!

Nearly all of you are making the same mistake. Move the melonstocbbe slider all the way to the right, as in the video, THEN load your preset.

This is so easy. you dont need to import your own body. Its like 3 steps. Pause the video and look at everything i do

I just spent 20 minutes testing this.

I didn't understand what the slider movement was in the video. This got me a step closer thanks! :) Now I just need to figure out how to generate a .nif that doesn't crash my game or give errors in nifskope.

1. Open outfit studio and use file -> load outfit to load the nif you want to convert

3. Slider -> conform all

4. This is the most important step: Move "melonstoCBBE" slider all the way to 100%

Thats it!

1. Slider -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!

3. Slider -> conform all

Thats it!

So even though I had the video right in front of me, and I was pausing and looking and double checking but STILL did not realize I was selecting "MelonstoCBBE" as the initial reference. Your way is SOOOOO much faster lmfao. Sorry man. Thanks for the text instructions though!

1. File -> Load outfit.
2. Pick outfit.
8. Choose a preset.

Sorry don't shoot me! 

I dont think you did anything wrong actually, i just discovered why some people are having crashes in game when they resize some outfits, im updating the main file now, i will edit this post when its complete. 

EDIT:

Ok, the main file has been updated this SHOULD fix the crashes people were having after attempting an outfit resize, please try the new file and see if it works now and let me know

Here are the steps I do that some of you might be missing in the video. I would use the pause button and followed every step 2pac did in the video. I don't know if every step I take is really needed but after doing a couple it only takes me like a min or 2 to convert one of the armors and I haven't had a problem.

1) Open up Outfit Studio.

2) File, Load outfit, Load NIF file FemaleBody.nif from Data\Tools\BodySlide folder.

3) Drag & drop the Armor NIF file you want into Outfit Stuio.

4) File, Load Reference, Use an existing slider set from Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets called convertMelonstoCBBE.osp

5) Slider, Comform all, then move the "convertToCBBEbase" slide from 0 to 100%, Slider, Set Base Shape.

6) File Load Reference, Use an existing slider set from Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets called CBBE.osp

7) Slider, Comform all, Slider, Load Slider Preset, CBBE Curvy.

8) Right click on BaseFemaleBody_0 in the Top right box and Delete shape.

9) Save Project As

10) Change Display Name

11) Change Output File Name to the NIF file name you converted (without the .nif) Like FemaleVault111Suit if you were doing the vaultsuit.

12) Chance Output Data Path to meshes\armor\Folder your nif file will go to like meshes\armor\Vault111suit if you were convert the vaultsuit.

13) Change the Slider Set Folder to YourDisplayName.osp

14) Change Shape Data Folder to YourDisplayName

15) Change Data File to YourDisplayName.nif

16) Click save

This should work but with some armors there might be some clipping of armor in-game.

If there is, see were in game and then Load your Project in Outfit Studio and use the brushes in those areas affected and the save the Project and reupload a new Batch file of your fix.

I hope this helps.

This worked, not sure why if its an outdated method but It worked liked a charm. Thanks.

It did, the new way is just quicker and easier, if you prefer the old way then go ahead  :D

It works now, thanks a bunch!

[EDIT] Serious question though, where is the Road Leathers file? XD

Sorry!

Wow! Updates are impressive. Terrific blitz speed progress, excellent work. Kudos 2pac! On a side note, I'm also glad that most custom vanilla armor mods, like calyps', elianora's & hunk92's have cbbe conversions out now. Full cbbe goodness for fo4!

Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I uninstall it? It's interfering with a few other mods that I'm trying out. Thank you in advance 

If you didnt use a mod manager you will need to uninstall every file manually by deleting it..

I already posted that file in an earlier post. Page 24 I believe.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55152-2pacs-cbbe-skimpy-armor-and-clothing-replacer-wip/?p=1402894

As for a panties or a thong, who knows :P.

Using in game. Looks great. Thanks again.

Thank you, I'm glad it's working for you and it was helpful! :)

@Sylis if you get a few minutes is there any chance of the 'skimpy vault-suit to bodyslide' without the leggings, just boots?

No pressure from me, but would be great if you could. Thanks.

You can probably alpha mask the texture so that the leggings don't show, however if you change the texture of your vault suit at all then that can become a problem... I don't particularly like the concept of having to export and reimport the mesh to edit it for fear of texture issues and/or remorphing all those sliders :P

So I decided to do the quickest/dirtiest thing >> I weighted the vertices of the boots so they wouldn't move, and shrunk the leggings into the mesh so they can't be seen by a good safe margin. Not the most ideal for load efficiency... Maybe i could have zap slidered it or do it as well in case of an issue? Oh well lol. :angel:

Screenshot:

Files (Now with boots only skimpy!)

attachicon.gifOpenZipVaultSuit-Bodyslide.rar - Includes Open Zip (w/ Fix), Skimpy, and Skimpy with boots!

Nice work!

--------

Alright guys, real life got in the way today, so i wont be updating again until tommorow, sorry!  :s

Im almost done with cait's outfit (corset)

Also, im sorry i dont have time to answer all the questions that get asked here. If i took the time to answer every question, i would never finish the mod, so thank you to those people who answer some for me :)

Since this mod replaced the files won't I just get errors when the game tries to load the outfits?

2pac, FYI I tried the new procedure to convert your bodystyle Road Leathers to my preset, carefully following the steps you laid out recently and using your NIF as a starting point in the beginning. The bodyslide utility looked okay (no crashes or issues, though some clipping).

But trying to start the game gave me endless loading screens. I tried twice, and I confirmed that windows had the new Raider Underarmor (Road Leathers) NIF locked open infinitely until I killed it in task manager.

When I put back the unaltered road leather NIF the game started fine.

So I can't make the procedure work, and I'll hold out waiting for a benevolent person to create bodyslide files for your remaining excellent armors and outfits.

Thanks.

Okay, think this will be my last update tonight. Fixed the highschool outfit, ty. All that's left to do I think is leather over armor and some of the raider over armor pieces, all under armor is done. Will carry on doing them tomorrow or so, unless someone else does them first. Let me know if I screwed anything else up (tired and unwell so highly likely).

Bodyslide files. NMM installable.

any chance of getting updates that work with the new 2pac abs slider?

General's Uniform with the jacket still on would be perfect.

And also skimpy vault suit with this long coat on would be very nice.

7096-1-1451288979.jpg

Still trying to figure out tho how to decrease the size of your vault suit's boobs. They're pretty much too big for my taste. I have no idea how i can edit it, tried, no luck.

2pac, FYI I tried the new procedure to convert your bodystyle Road Leathers to my preset, carefully following the steps you laid out recently and using your NIF as a starting point in the beginning. The bodyslide utility looked okay (no crashes or issues, though some clipping).

But trying to start the game gave me endless loading screens. I tried twice, and I confirmed that windows had the new Raider Underarmor (Road Leathers) NIF locked open infinitely until I killed it in task manager.

So I can't make the procedure work, and I'll hold out waiting for a benevolent person to create bodyslide files for your remaining excellent armors and outfits.

Thanks.

Have you updated to 03B version? that fixed the  crashing problems for other people.

Still trying to figure out tho how to decrease the size of your vault suit's boobs. They're pretty much too big for my taste. I have no idea how i can edit it, tried, no luck.

Follow the tutorial with my bodyslide addon, takes 30 seconds, easy.

Thanks.

Have you updated to 03B version? that fixed the  crashing problems for other people.

Hi, 2pac. Okay I just downloaded the 3B version. I didn't import it into Nexus Manager because it's a huge ordeal to rebuild and reimport the armors, clothes and harnesses which aren't already converted to bodyslide. But I did use the NIF from the 3B for the road leathers as a test, and you're right. Using the same procedure but the NIF from 3B the game didn't crash, and the conversion worked perfectly.

You're correct that the process works, and thanks for the assistance on it. However, for me it was a zillion steps, and the thought of repeating it for all the remaining pieces is daunting. I still might wait for bodyslide files, but maybe tomorrow or something I'll get the itch to convert some more files :)

Thanks for everything. Good job and good art.

Hi, 2pac. If you're curious, here are the results of the Road Leather conversion test. (It was raining and night time, so sorry the pictures are not optimal.)

Good job! See that wierd line on the neck?

i just noticed that on mine too, already fixed it, will upload a patch tommorow for it.

Nice char!

Cait's Corset, coming tommorow

yhJ0rdF.jpgIKgJqFW.jpg

Great mod so far.  Quick question about the UnderwearF.nif-- what is it for?  Is it for an outfit in the game or is it a replacer for the nude body?  If it is a nude body replacer, how can I get it to work with my game?  Can't figure it out

Honestly, im not sure what it replaces in game, i cant see it used in f04edit.

If you want it to be your nude body, just replace femalebody.nif with that one

3. Slider -> conform all

Thats it!

3. Slider -> conform all

Thats it!

Thank you for this and the new video. The video was clear when it was slowed down a bit, I get how to do it now. But I still like the Step by step. Just easier for someone like me to follow. I appreciate it. :D