2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

will there ever be a dmra preset for bodyslide so other people's outfits match yours?

There already is

Trying to convert these to other presets (exactly as in the tutorial) causes the game crash when I put one of the outfits on in the game. The originals work just fine. Any idea whats the problem?

Which outfits?

will there ever be a dmra preset for bodyslide so other people's outfits match yours?

There already is

Trying to convert these to other presets (exactly as in the tutorial) causes the game crash when I put one of the outfits on in the game. The originals work just fine. Any idea whats the problem?

Which outfits?

I will re-download your files again but I am pretty sure the only thing you have released is the tools to manually convert your stuff too other peoples bodies not the other way around

Edit: I think I see what you are talking about its at the top of the first post not in the update section

There already is

Which outfits?

I just installed the newest, and used batch convert, but I do not seem to have a body preset for DM and while I can batch all the outfits to a cbbe preset I saved, some of them have an un-updated body under the clothes. I must be doing something wrong, but I am unsure what. Also some have a strip of purple around the waistline as if there is missing texture. I thought I knew what I was doing, as I have had no troubles at all with your straight up releases, only when i try to use the BS batch build.

EDIT: I am a dummy. I didn't see your post about the bs preset files. I have added those and will figure it out from here!

Trying out the open less skimpy vault suit, very nice btw, but having some trouble with the the inner parts of the suit being transparent, non-existant.   As shown in the attached files.  I noticed several images and pics clearly displaying the inner parts.  I think it might have something to do with the .esp, which I can't used cause bethesda borked them.  I am also using a custom slider version of the bombshell, could that be causing the problem, any ideas?

post-670857-0-34089900-1451510599_thumb.jpg

post-670857-0-10918500-1451510605_thumb.jpg

post-670857-0-67888000-1451510610_thumb.jpg

There already is

Which outfits?

I just installed the newest, and used batch convert, but I do not seem to have a body preset for DM and while I can batch all the outfits to a cbbe preset I saved, some of them have an un-updated body under the clothes. I must be doing something wrong, but I am unsure what. Also some have a strip of purple around the waistline as if there is missing texture. I thought I knew what I was doing, as I have had no troubles at all with your straight up releases, only when i try to use the BS batch build.

EDIT: I am a dummy. I didn't see your post about the bs preset files. I have added those and will figure it out from here!

his said he had a preset he does it just does not seem to work with anything other then his own outfits which isnt what I was looking for @_@ his outfits are already dmra why would I need a preset to make them dmra D:

There already is

Which outfits?

his said he had a preset he does it just does not seem to work with anything other then his own outfits which isnt what I was looking for @_@ his outfits are already dmra why would I need a preset to make them dmra D:
It works with any outfit based on base cbbe. Batch build probably won't work for now.

I haven't tested batch build yet, so I don't support it yet

It works with any outfit based on base cbbe. Batch build probably won't work for now.

I haven't tested batch build yet, so I don't support it yet

Your custom sliders do not show up on any RXL conversion, mini dress, simply clothing, cbbe nevernude option or even the cbbe conversions of your own outfits I found someone posted in your thread they only show up on the cbbe base body =(

Hey guys, im using the Bodyslider and Outfit Studio the first time. Making your own body is very easy, but i dont understand how i can make the armor and clothing (2pacs simpy armor replacer) matching with my body. For example, when im opening kellogs armor with the outfit studio, there is not my body i can see. Please help :o

There already is

Which outfits?

The vaul111 suit for one.

I get to here right before trying to alter the Vault Suit to my personal presets shape.

post-74882-0-08384100-1451517822_thumb.jpg

Before

post-74882-0-10554800-1451518775_thumb.jpg

After

When I apply my preset, following the tutorial video, it changes the shape to something way amplified and huge. :( OS has me so stumped lol (I'm a noob with it). Anyone have any tips if any? Perhaps I missed the Outfit Studio files for CBBE standard download if there were any?

I just wanted to make an unzipped Vault Suit and DB Tech outfit with my preset.

I fail hard at converting these to my preset. lol I guess I'll wait for the gentleman that has been converting to CBBE to finish.

Same lol. I even tried manually moving, pulling, and scaling vertices by hand for a few outfits and ended up with stretched textures, wrinkles everywhere and a broken .nif. This was all my doing and lack of knowledge & experience though. :(

I get to here right before trying to alter the Vault Suit to my personal presets shape.

attachicon.gifVS001.JPG

Before

attachicon.gifVS002.JPG

After

When I apply my preset, following the tutorial video, it changes the shape to something way amplified and huge. :( OS has me so stumped lol (I'm a noob with it). Anyone have any tips if any? Perhaps I missed the Outfit Studio files for CBBE standard download if there were any?

this is actually my problem right here to, I follow the instructions and it seems to not actually conform. Just gets amplified and if I assign my slider values it just gets bigger. I found an older tutorial based on skyrim outfits and even deleted the original body files which left me with my body and the outfit but again the outfit would not conform to my body.

Edit: This is attempting to convert from your setting to base CBBE so I can use my preset. I used your melontocbbe ref.

this is actually my problem right here to, I follow the instructions and it seems to not actually conform. Just gets amplified and if I assign my slider values it just gets bigger. I found an older tutorial based on skyrim outfits and even deleted the original body files which left me with my body and the outfit but again the outfit would not conform to my body.

Edit: This is attempting to convert from your setting to base CBBE so I can use my preset. I used your melontocbbe ref.

Perhaps there is a setting or value for the outfit itself we are overlooking that needs to be conformed or bound to sliders? Either way by inserting a different body there will be clipping primarily in the arms and legs. Most of the outfits 2Pac made have partial body meshes and only show on the visible parts. I know because I tried removing the jacket from the DB Tech outfit and there was a torso with no arms. When I put a full body in I made my game crash lol.

Can anyone help a total noob with some questions?

I want to just replace the Minuman and Vaultsuit outfits, already did the CBBE Bodyslide conversions but I have no clue what to do after transfering the folders. How can I make an ESP with 2pac's textures to replace both of those?

I downloaded a Ribbon outfit from the non-adult section, it came with an ESP, extracted the folders and activated the ESP but I have no idea which outfit it replaces. On the other hand I was able to get abovewolf's Falmer armor to replace the Harness, or maybe he did that with the ESP and it just works. 

Can anyone point me to any tutorial on how to replace Armor or Cloth pieces and bundling them in an ESP?

I apologize the if the above sounds confusing but my brain is scrambled after a few days of trying to do stuff without asking for help, I tried to google my way into Fallout modding and failed big time.

attachicon.gifVS001.JPG

Before

attachicon.gifVS002.JPG

After

Nearly all of you are making the same mistake. Move the melonstocbbe slider all the way to the right, as in the video, THEN load your preset.

This is so easy. you dont need to import your own body. Its like 3 steps. Pause the video and look at everything i do

I just spent 20 minutes testing this.

I know they all work well 95% from my experience but I want one that looks good with it and I found one. The Super Girl suit.

This question is a bit off topic but does anyone know of a good vault-suit retex mod that would look good with the skimpy vault-suit?

Enclave, won't any texture you like also work with 2pac's?  I use the Proto vault suit textures with 2pac's vault suit, and I like it.

Here are the steps I do that some of you might be missing in the video. I would use the pause button and followed every step 2pac did in the video. I don't know if every step I take is really needed but after doing a couple it only takes me like a min or 2 to convert one of the armors and I haven't had a problem.

1) Open up Outfit Studio.
2) File, Load outfit, Load NIF file FemaleBody.nif from Data\Tools\BodySlide folder.
3) Drag & drop the Armor NIF file you want into Outfit Stuio.
4) File, Load Reference, Use an existing slider set from Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets called convertMelonstoCBBE.osp
5) Slider, Comform all, then move the "convertToCBBEbase" slide from 0 to 100%, Slider, Set Base Shape.
6) File Load Reference, Use an existing slider set from Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets called CBBE.osp
7) Slider, Comform all, Slider, Load Slider Preset, CBBE Curvy.
8) Right click on BaseFemaleBody_0 in the Top right box and Delete shape.
9) Save Project As
10) Change Display Name
11) Change Output File Name to the NIF file name you converted (without the .nif) Like FemaleVault111Suit if you were doing the vaultsuit.
12) Chance Output Data Path to meshes\armor\Folder your nif file will go to like meshes\armor\Vault111suit if you were convert the vaultsuit.
13) Change the Slider Set Folder to YourDisplayName.osp
14) Change Shape Data Folder to YourDisplayName
15) Change Data File to YourDisplayName.nif
16) Click save

This should work but with some armors there might be some clipping of armor in-game.
If there is, see were in game and then Load your Project in Outfit Studio and use the brushes in those areas affected and the save the Project and reupload a new Batch file of your fix.

I hope this helps.

This is the old method, the new method is faster and easier, that's why I removed the old bodyslide tools download and added a new video

Thank you for your hard work.

I watched your new video, and appreciate you taking the time to make it.   

I can understand how this is confusing for new people - only 24 hours ago, I had no idea what was going on.

(I made an account here to just participate in this).

Still trying to chase down some missing textures here and there, and trying to tweak a few outfits (I don't want all the common people to look like the main chars....) but overall this has been really cool.

thank you for all your hard work.

For those still having a hard time - yeah, its a bit tricky, but don't give up, make notes, and watch the vids.

best of luck everyone.

Here are the steps I do that some of you might be missing in the video. I would use the pause button and followed every step 2pac did in the video. I don't know if every step I take is really needed but after doing a couple it only takes me like a min or 2 to convert one of the armors and I haven't had a problem.

1) Open up Outfit Studio.

2) File, Load outfit, Load NIF file FemaleBody.nif from Data\Tools\BodySlide folder.

3) Drag & drop the Armor NIF file you want into Outfit Stuio.

4) File, Load Reference, Use an existing slider set from Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets called convertMelonstoCBBE.osp

5) Slider, Comform all, then move the "convertToCBBEbase" slide from 0 to 100%, Slider, Set Base Shape.

6) File Load Reference, Use an existing slider set from Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets called CBBE.osp

7) Slider, Comform all, Slider, Load Slider Preset, CBBE Curvy.

8) Right click on BaseFemaleBody_0 in the Top right box and Delete shape.

9) Save Project As

10) Change Display Name

11) Change Output File Name to the NIF file name you converted (without the .nif) Like FemaleVault111Suit if you were doing the vaultsuit.

12) Chance Output Data Path to meshes\armor\Folder your nif file will go to like meshes\armor\Vault111suit if you were convert the vaultsuit.

13) Change the Slider Set Folder to YourDisplayName.osp

14) Change Shape Data Folder to YourDisplayName

15) Change Data File to YourDisplayName.nif

16) Click save

This should work but with some armors there might be some clipping of armor in-game.

If there is, see were in game and then Load your Project in Outfit Studio and use the brushes in those areas affected and the save the Project and reupload a new Batch file of your fix.

I hope this helps.

This worked, not sure why if its an outdated method but It worked liked a charm. Thanks.