2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Hey can you add the skimpy vault-suit to bodyslide? Also is it possible to change the pants to panties or a thong?

Hey can you add the skimpy vault-suit to bodyslide? Also is it possible to change the pants to panties or a thong?

use the tutorial video 2pac has provided to make the vaultsuit look the way you like...

just pick the  data\meshes\clothes\vault111suit.nif instead of the Raider04F.nif  2pac uses as an example on his tutorial video, play with sliders ,and replace the old vaultsuit.nif with your new one . Also remember to thank 2pac for his work ;)

As you are talking about it, i tried to convert the suit just a sacond ago, and for some reason mesh of the body and suit looks different even tho i used the same preset in both the harness and the suit.

By different you mean "there is horrible clipping cause of my huge ass" ? lol welp, I am not an expert but maybe you used a version of the vault111suit.nif you have already altered so maybe using the original one would solve that (don't know if the "Set Base Shape" option avoids that issue) ... that is just a guess though

I already posted that file in an earlier post. Page 24 I believe.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55152-2pacs-cbbe-skimpy-armor-and-clothing-replacer-wip/?p=1402894

As for a panties or a thong, who knows :P.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55152-2pacs-cbbe-skimpy-armor-and-clothing-replacer-wip/?p=1402894

Using in game. Looks great. Thanks again.

@Sylis if you get a few minutes is there any chance of the 'skimpy vault-suit to bodyslide' without the leggings, just boots?

No pressure from me, but would be great if you could. Thanks.

You can actually do it yourself I found with just outfit studio. You need to load a reference body though since there is no body under the leggings... But after you do that you can brush the leggings down on deflate brush.

I know and I've done this many times it's just annoying as hell to do this everytime you want to change something. Plus the less-skimpy Vault-suit bodyslide files where uploaded so why not the skimpy instead?

use the tutorial video 2pac has provided to make the vaultsuit look the way you like...

just pick the  data\meshes\clothes\vault111suit.nif instead of the Raider04F.nif  2pac uses as an example on his tutorial video, play with sliders ,and replace the old vaultsuit.nif with your new one . Also remember to thank 2pac for his work ;)

FOMod, BAIN, 2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer :

https://mega.nz/#!j55GRRoT

Update :

• Updated files to current version
  • Restructured file tree for wrye flash support
  • Added BAIN wizard for wrye flash users
  • Added bodyslide tools made by users

WARNING, BAIN INSTALLER DO NOT INSTALL BODYSLIDE TOOLS, MANUALLY ADD THEM

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

zoops, tis my first time sharing mega file, 2s

there : https://mega.nz/#!j55GRRoT!MtI0bx8IVYmiEru5plpQ-pehvovpZGGxE4AQCVAxNl8

any possibility we could make this into a standalone? instead of replacer...

my char grew up in nuclear pre-war and frozen for hundred of yrs, she's supposed to be the skankiest girl in wasteland lol

don't want the rest of wasteland females be in skimpy clothing

also, i noticed the body is slightly different from the one i created myself, even when i use the custom bodyslide preset i saved

Update :

my char grew up in nuclear pre-war and frozen for hundred of yrs, she's supposed to be the skankiest girl in wasteland lol

also, i noticed the body is slightly different from the one i created myself, even when i use the custom bodyslide preset i saved

It's possible to make it a standalone, but that's not me you should ask :)

The body is different because the outfit use the double melon cbbe shape, you can adapt it to your cbbe preset by :

1. saving your slider preset you made in bodyslide

2. using the tutorial video provided but using your slider preset instead of cbbe curvy one.

Okay, think this will be my last update tonight. Fixed the highschool outfit, ty. All that's left to do I think is leather over armor and some of the raider over armor pieces, all under armor is done. Will carry on doing them tomorrow or so, unless someone else does them first. Let me know if I screwed anything else up (tired and unwell so highly likely).

Bodyslide files. NMM installable.

Forgive me if I'm being dumb but how does one use this? is it just plug and play or is there more to do? I tried just putting in the BOS default file and then exporting the nif to my meshes but it didn't show up in game.

Thank you, I'm glad it's working for you and it was helpful! :)

@Sylis if you get a few minutes is there any chance of the 'skimpy vault-suit to bodyslide' without the leggings, just boots?

You can probably alpha mask the texture so that the leggings don't show, however if you change the texture of your vault suit at all then that can become a problem... I don't particularly like the concept of having to export and reimport the mesh to edit it for fear of texture issues and/or remorphing all those sliders :P

So I decided to do the quickest/dirtiest thing >> I weighted the vertices of the boots so they wouldn't move, and shrunk the leggings into the mesh so they can't be seen by a good safe margin. Not the most ideal for load efficiency... Maybe i could have zap slidered it or do it as well in case of an issue? Oh well lol. :angel:

Screenshot:

post-137106-0-84794800-1451453935_thumb.png

Files (Now with boots only skimpy!)

OpenZipVaultSuit-Bodyslide.rar - Includes Open Zip (w/ Fix), Skimpy, and Skimpy with boots!

Wow! Updates are impressive. Terrific blitz speed progress, excellent work. Kudos 2pac! On a side note, I'm also glad that most custom vanilla armor mods, like calyps', elianora's & hunk92's have cbbe conversions out now. Full cbbe goodness for fo4!

Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I uninstall it? It's interfering with a few other mods that I'm trying out. Thank you in advance 

If you didnt use a mod manager you will need to uninstall every file manually by deleting it..

Thank you, I'm glad it's working for you and it was helpful! :)

You can probably alpha mask the texture so that the leggings don't show, however if you change the texture of your vault suit at all then that can become a problem... I don't particularly like the concept of having to export and reimport the mesh to edit it for fear of texture issues and/or remorphing all those sliders :P

So I decided to do the quickest/dirtiest thing >> I weighted the vertices of the boots so they wouldn't move, and shrunk the leggings into the mesh so they can't be seen by a good safe margin. Not the most ideal for load efficiency... Maybe i could have zap slidered it or do it as well in case of an issue? Oh well lol. :angel:

Screenshot:

attachicon.gifOpenZipVaultSuit-Bodyslide.rar - Includes Open Zip (w/ Fix), Skimpy, and Skimpy with boots!

Nice work!

--------

Alright guys, real life got in the way today, so i wont be updating again until tommorow, sorry!  :s

Im almost done with cait's outfit (corset)

Also, im sorry i dont have time to answer all the questions that get asked here. If i took the time to answer every question, i would never finish the mod, so thank you to those people who answer some for me :)

Screenshot:

attachicon.gifOpenZipVaultSuit-Bodyslide.rar - Includes Open Zip (w/ Fix), Skimpy, and Skimpy with boots!

Nice work!

--------

Alright guys, real life got in the way today, so i wont be updating again until tommorow, sorry!  :s

Im almost done with cait's outfit (corset)

Also, im sorry i dont have time to answer all the questions that get asked here. If i took the time to answer every question, i would never finish the mod, so thank you to those people who answer some for me :)

Thank you! All understandable, and sure everyone appreciates you posting to give a status update anyway, on top of all the questions you answer. Love the work thus far, and good things come to those who wait. :)

Update :

It's possible to make it a standalone, but that's not me you should ask :)

The body is different because the outfit use the double melon cbbe shape, you can adapt it to your cbbe preset by :

1. saving your slider preset you made in bodyslide

2. using the tutorial video provided but using your slider preset instead of cbbe curvy one.

hi, i actually did that, saving a slider preset for my custom body, and i used batch build.

I was able to tone down the breast etc, but the hips and butt area, did not change to match my bodyslide preset,

btw, i've been using bodyslide for years now since skyrim etc, so im pretty comfortable on how to use etc

anyways, i hope 2pac will make this standalone... one day

I tired using jotunngi's files to mod my clothing and it worked for the meshes but a few outfits have missing textures (ie 2pac armored coat) it shows up fine in the preview and outfit studio but in game it's bright purple. Any ideas what I'm missing?

get the updated materials folder from 2pacs download.