2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Anyone have a guide to fix clipping when in increase bust size or booty size? Ive seen people upload pictures with HUUUUUUGE scaled boobs with no clipping but if I increase over J cup size i get awful clipping. 

I tried using that video guide that is provided but when ever i try to import the armor the armor .nif won't show. :(

Amazing that you've down this without the GECK. Can't wait to see what comes out of that thing when it comes.

Shameful Bump :(

also how do i save any changes?

Load project in outfit studio, apply your preset. Enable editing by clicking the pen next to one of the sliders. Brush current, deflate. Make sure body is selected and brush any areas the boobs are showing through where they shouldn't, You basically shrink the boobs to under the clothes..

Then I just click "Save Project"?

FOMod, BAIN, 2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer :

https://mega.nz/#!j55GRRoT

Update :

• Updated files to current version
  • Restructured file tree for wrye flash support
  • Added BAIN wizard for wrye flash users
  • Added bodyslide tools made by users

WARNING, BAIN INSTALLER DO NOT INSTALL BODYSLIDE TOOLS, MANUALLY ADD THEM

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

zoops, tis my first time sharing mega file, 2s

there : https://mega.nz/#!j55GRRoT!MtI0bx8IVYmiEru5plpQ-pehvovpZGGxE4AQCVAxNl8

Anyone have a guide to fix clipping when in increase bust size or booty size? Ive seen people upload pictures with HUUUUUUGE scaled boobs with no clipping but if I increase over J cup size i get awful clipping. 

I tried using that video guide that is provided but when ever i try to import the armor the armor .nif won't show. :(

Amazing that you've down this without the GECK. Can't wait to see what comes out of that thing when it comes.

Shameful Bump :(

also how do i save any changes?

Load project in outfit studio, apply your preset. Enable editing by clicking the pen next to one of the sliders. Brush current, deflate. Make sure body is selected and brush any areas the boobs are showing through where they shouldn't, You basically shrink the boobs to under the clothes..

converted 2pacs flannel clothes to bodyslide. 

These have dual bodies. The flanellbody is un needed. Only need to keep the CBBE body.

thanks for letting me know its been fixed.

The Combat Armor dont works for me and my bodypreset.

And i cant it fix with the Outfit studio.

attachicon.gif2015-12-29_00003.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-29_00004.jpg

Any Idea??

You have to make sure that once after you've converted everything to your body type you deflate the body or inflate the cloths to match everything without it clipping through. To do that check Caliente's tutorial on youtube on outfit studio conversions.

Thanks for the update on your conversion pack 2pac! Everything is working great and is easily to convert through the vid tutorial, thanks again!

Im sorry but im getting confused with the tutorial, for some reason i dunno why i cant place the raider04 file like you did, its just not working. Also could you include the replies to questions that have been asked here in your first post?

If you use a mod manager, try with the mega file I posted, it will ask you which files you want.

Im sorry but im getting confused with the tutorial, for some reason i dunno why i cant place the raider04 file like you did, its just not working. Also could you include the replies to questions that have been asked here in your first post?

If you use a mod manager, try with the mega file I posted, it will ask you which files you want.

I will try. Why does it matter if i installed it with ModManager ? Ill have to install it with NMM anyways yes?

Because a mod manager support the FOMod files, if you check cbbe install, there's a prompt which ask you which version you want, never nude and bodyslide tools.

It's automatically decrypted by the mod manager (MO or NMM).

Ok guys, im working on fixing these bugs, will update later today.

I will try. Why does it matter if i installed it with ModManager ? Ill have to install it with NMM anyways yes?

Because a mod manager support the FOMod files, if you check cbbe install, there's a prompt which ask you which version you want, never nude and bodyslide tools.

Ok, thank you, i will post the results :D

Edit: Ye, and its not working, I cant put the files as 2pac does in 0:39 on the tutorial.

Are you running bodyslide as admin? What os?

Edit: Ye, and its not working, I cant put the files as 2pac does in 0:39 on the tutorial.

Yes and win10

The drag and drop is whats not working?

TgQI7OW.pngEvery time I try to edit the open vault suit it does this with my character's breasts, any idea what I did wrong? Pretty new at all this.

Looks like you are using an old version

Yes and win10

yup, and as a outfit studio noob i have no idea if there is another way to do this soo... im stuck xD

File, load outfit, dont worry about the vanilla body for now

TgQI7OW.pngEvery time I try to edit the open vault suit it does this with my character's breasts, any idea what I did wrong? Pretty new at all this.

Did you download the latest version from the posts and not from my first one? There was an issue with my first upload having the extra reference body that was causing clipping. The later post from myself or @jotunnqi that includes a lot of the sets shouldn't be causing that at all.

Did you download the latest version from the posts and not from my first one? There was an issue with my first upload having the extra reference body that was causing clipping. The later post from myself or @jotunnqi that includes a lot of the sets shouldn't be causing that at all.

Thank you!

Base armors upon converting need touching up with the outfit studio tools to fit the new body at times. The same holds true when you start using the sliders, especially at extreme sizes :P. Click the pencil button near each slider so it turns purple, and refit the mesh as needed. Then undo the pencil, and go to the next to check all. Also keep some turned purple at the same time to stack sizes like Breasts, BreastsSH/new, Breasts Fantasy, etc. to see the largest possible size, and fix the mesh for that as well. It takes a while... :P

Yes and win10

yup, and as a outfit studio noob i have no idea if there is another way to do this soo... im stuck xD

File, load outfit, dont worry about the vanilla body for now

Ok, so i got it working i have created the nif file but i have a cupple of questions. Do i have to do this with all your armor's and what do i do with the nif file, should i replace the raider04 and do the same with all the other armors?

Yes, for now. Eventually i will automate the process like caliente does.

Okay, think this will be my last update tonight. Fixed the highschool outfit, ty. All that's left to do I think is leather over armor and some of the raider over armor pieces, all under armor is done. Will carry on doing them tomorrow or so, unless someone else does them first. Let me know if I screwed anything else up (tired and unwell so highly likely).

Bodyslide files. NMM installable.

Bless you malord as I'm a dunce when it comes to Outfit Studio (not to mention quite lazy).

Hello, I followed the guide and applied all clothes in the "armor-"folder without any issue. But if I try to wear the vault-suit, my game freezes.

Vault suit goes in the Clothes folder NOT armor

It stays in the clothes-folder. I save everything under the same name in the exactly same folder. Still it freezes.

Hey can you add the skimpy vault-suit to bodyslide? Also is it possible to change the pants to panties or a thong?

Hey can you add the skimpy vault-suit to bodyslide? Also is it possible to change the pants to panties or a thong?

use the tutorial video 2pac has provided to make the vaultsuit look the way you like...

just pick the  data\meshes\clothes\vault111suit.nif instead of the Raider04F.nif  2pac uses as an example on his tutorial video, play with sliders ,and replace the old vaultsuit.nif with your new one . Also remember to thank 2pac for his work ;)