Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

You have made some amazing progress thus far.  I checked it out for an hour or so, just to see how it looks in game.  Can't wait for the jiggly, but I know that will require a lot of other joint work between many of you.  Body is looking really great.   As soon as the majority of clothing is done I will probably bring it into play, and post some pics.  For now though, I won't be bugging you with unnecessary chatter, just a few yahoos and gratz.  Thanks for giving us the opportunity to see your work in progress.  It is truly rewarding.

Thanks for the reply Caliente.

By heart shaped butt, I hope the pictures below help to make it understandable.

The heart shape, is the exact same shape you get from those Valentine's Day Hearts. That shape was made based on a female's butt, which is where it originates from. That's why a heart doesn't look like a real human heart.

Did you say hearts? Yes, hearts are good. :D

Actually it just auto-deletes esp entries from your plugins.txt file. This can be solved by setting the file to read-only.

Also, CBBE will almost definitelly not need an ESP file so it should still work.

I just had to chime in and say it's funny you said that since the newest version of CBBE does in fact use an ESP to fix the leg texture on the back of the head problem.  I just thought it was a bit humorous, since at the time of your writing it didn't.  Just goes to show that nobody can predict the future since I didn't think it would need one either.  I wonder if this means going forward that most body textures will need an ESP to fix that problem, or to put the face texture and the back of the head texture on the same texture map where it SHOULD have been in the first place.  Bethesda was REALLY sloppy this time around with their model UV setup.

We would have done that (fix the head mesh itself), but the problem is, all NPCs are using baked NIF files for their heads (just like in Skyrim). So editing the head would only fix it for the player. However, our current .esp fix also fixes it only for the player.

Thx to Cali&Cell's hard work. biggrin.png Yours r Amzing! biggrin.png

And add waist height is Great work! It's so Fantastic! smile.png

Can add another slider "Inseam"?

Vindictus character bodyshape is more correct at my hope except boob! biggrin.png

Should consider after compare shot and add silder. smile.png

Here is Vindictus character(New added she's name is Delia! biggrin.png I love it! smile.png) bodyshape file.

attachicon.gifdeliabody.7z

Edit: It'll better add slider "inseam, thightheight, calfheight" three slider. smile.png

In skyrim racemenu and ECE too support with XPMSE, that slider at last version.

Significantly increasing the height of the thighs would probably cause them to animate strangely.. but I can give it a try and see how it turns out.   Enjoy Delia, I went though a vindictus addiction for a little while smile.png  6 lvl 85s.... 

I think thighs height is enough but better existing slider in my think. smile.png and i want make taller calf as 1.1x and increase inseam 1.1x contain palvis height location. That's my hope but i know it's hard. smile.png However thx for your HOLY work and good feedback, reply.

And my delia say "Fighting!!" to you. biggrin.png

post-3027-0-23049300-1450136982_thumb.jpg

Enjoying making good job! smile.png

post-3027-0-93334300-1450137136_thumb.jpg

My fallout character.

post-3027-0-79244800-1450137219_thumb.jpg

Thanks! smile.png

So I just decided to try out bodyslider and CBBE and it look real good and all but even if i did what is written in the readmefile, i have the pink back neck issue with my short hair character :/ the plugin is activated and loaded last... how do you fix that?

Niiice update! Gonna try it in a couple of minutes :)

Question: Did you import the vanilla female mesh into blender/3d max to get the weight? If so, did it work with the original script for nifs?..i would really like to work on the meshes for some details like dismembering and labia lips. i made a complete vagina for my meshe in skyrim but now it would be great if i could put some of my time to contribute on your body, but i dont know if blender works with fo4's meshes the same as with skyrim's meshes?..

If you want, pm me! I wanna help to bring beautifull females in the commonwealth :)

~Thanks and keep up the great work~

I wrote an FBX exporter that I used to bring the body into maya for weight transfer.  the export is a bit buggy and there's a maya script required as well to fix bone orientations.  Currently there's no reliable path between blender and OS for weight painting ... blender's fbx doesn't seem to be very friendly.. .and there's no blender nif support yet.

Ah i see! .. would you accept to share your exporter for Maya? (if you want, pm me!)

And, where you able to edit the mesh in Maya and then export it to nifskope and run in game?, or did you use the exporter only to get the weight to implement it in BS?

Btw, i love your new sliders! it helps to make unique females :) 

Great job!

Thank you all for making it all possible.  :cool:

attachicon.gifPreset.rar (only the femalebody.niff & body slider preset)

How do you get some of those shots without your character moving all over the place when you try to position the camera anyway?

Just go in third person without a weapon out and move your camera around with your right mouse button.

HARNESS EDITS:  

If you guys want a harness with the full body for alphas textures (bottomless)  You can PM me.  All I need is a copy of your CBBE custom body and Harness.  I don't need the textures.  Just the custom body and outfit mesh you created with bodyslide.   As you can see it does work (Basically just inserting the halfbody with the full one)

attachicon.gifScreenShot0.jpg

Just thought I'd help some of you guys out so the CBBE crew dont have to do as much :D  

I'll probably do a batch ressponse tonight.  Got to work for now.

Is that harness you got from Calyps? Cause that outfit doesn't work for me at all. I still get the messed up texture bug

HARNESS EDITS:  

If you guys want a harness with the full body for alphas textures (bottomless)  You can PM me.  All I need is a copy of your CBBE custom body and Harness.  I don't need the textures.  Just the custom body and outfit mesh you created with bodyslide.   As you can see it does work (Basically just inserting the halfbody with the full one)

attachicon.gifScreenShot0.jpg

Just thought I'd help some of you guys out so the CBBE crew dont have to do as much :D  

I'll probably do a batch ressponse tonight.  Got to work for now.

Oh,  can you share the harness for the original body (curvy)?

Thx to Cali&Cell's hard work. biggrin.png Yours r Amzing! biggrin.png

And add waist height is Great work! It's so Fantastic! smile.png

Can add another slider "Inseam"?

Vindictus character bodyshape is more correct at my hope except boob! biggrin.png

Should consider after compare shot and add silder. smile.png

Here is Vindictus character(New added she's name is Delia! biggrin.png I love it! smile.png) bodyshape file.

attachicon.gifdeliabody.7z

Edit: It'll better add slider "inseam, thightheight, calfheight" three slider. smile.png

In skyrim racemenu and ECE too support with XPMSE, that slider at last version.

Significantly increasing the height of the thighs would probably cause them to animate strangely.. but I can give it a try and see how it turns out.   Enjoy Delia, I went though a vindictus addiction for a little while smile.png  6 lvl 85s.... 

I think thighs height is enough but better existing slider in my think. smile.png and i want make taller calf as 1.1x and increase inseam 1.1x contain palvis height location. That's my hope but i know it's hard. smile.png However thx for your HOLY work and good feedback, reply.

And my delia say "Fighting!!" to you. biggrin.png

attachicon.gif2015_12_15_0007.jpg

Enjoying making good job! smile.png

attachicon.gif2015_12_15_0012.jpg

My fallout character.

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-15 08-10-42-23.jpg

Thanks! smile.png

release body please its perfect.

Loving the new sliders. I'm having way too much fun trying to make the "perfect" body, lol, but the sliders are making it incredibly easy. CBBE has really become something magnificent since I used it back in the early days of Skyrim. :) Will try to get some screenshots soon, just trying to perfect the butt. >.> Seems like it appears a good deal flatter in game than in the preview window but not sure if that's due to my character's weight settings or what. Did notice that on Cait too, though.

16jeg4g.jpgzivgw8.jpg2ebs40g.jpg

See big tits, I begin to think it is a vice.

if i can do you mind sharing this preset man?

preset:

http://www.mediafire...2 CBBE V0.1.rar

It has a small bug in the neck, I imagine that in future versions of "bodyslide" the error will no longer be.

I have thought to give support to that body, as I did with "Chsbhc V3 T". Please be patient because even not work very well as the bodyslide ". Any help would be appreciated.

Archived