Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Niiice update! Gonna try it in a couple of minutes :)

Question: Did you import the vanilla female mesh into blender/3d max to get the weight? If so, did it work with the original script for nifs?..i would really like to work on the meshes for some details like dismembering and labia lips. i made a complete vagina for my meshe in skyrim but now it would be great if i could put some of my time to contribute on your body, but i dont know if blender works with fo4's meshes the same as with skyrim's meshes?..

If you want, pm me! I wanna help to bring beautifull females in the commonwealth :) 

~Thanks and keep up the great work~

Once again thankyou for the release and hard work. Notice the new release uses an .esp, I assume that it is set up to work only with the default paths?

i.e. I am using CBBE at the moment as a replacer for the Vaultsuit. If that is the case, would it cause any issues to use CBBE without the .esp? (My char's hair covers the neck anyways)

Edit: Nevermind, unique player mod didnt work well with the new alpha, hand meshes etc, so decided to just do a normal CBBE install.

Would it be possible to do a version of the raider outfit using the dirty texture?

Also, to the guy that made the dirty texture, will you be releasing any different versions of this, for instance a clean one but with the muscle definitions etc?

Love how it looks but would be great to have a clean version too for skinny builds.

Hi 

i cant get the new version to work... 

I deleted all the old files from bodyslide and CBBE and put the new ones where the old files where. If i run the bodyslide exe it does nothing. On my mousepointer is the blue loading circle, but nothing happens. The window with the folder open is frozen. 

EDIT: It works :D

Saved my new body as 'CustomPreset', but when I want to convert the raider harness I can't see the preset (only curvy and slim). Am I doing something wrong?

Great work so far, I really like the new sliders!

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to tick the CBBE box when I made the preset!

Does anybody know what's gonna take to have at least bbp tbbp-like bodies in fallout 4 ?

We'll need to understand what the skeleton for Fallout 4 has. ATM, we've got a preliminary idea with where the bones are. However, it does look like there are several new nodes that we haven't been able to decrypt yet.

I don't really like releasing something in the middle of a forum thread, but some people have asked for it and it seems to be allowed... so I guess I will. But I'm going to just be lazy and copy/paste my Nexus description...

39301-1-1376031312.png

icon.jpg innie-vs-outie.png shaving-styles.jpg

WARNING: CBBE is still in a pre-release Alpha stage. This is a body texture replacer for the CBBE body and will not give you a CBBE body mesh. You will need to acquire CBBE for Fallout 4 before you can use it. See requirements below.

Description:

Changes the texture that comes with CBBE to have an "innie" rather than "outie" pussy. It may be called a "cameltoe" pussy, or in Japanese "sujiman kupa." Comes in five styles (currently): shaved, traditional, small strip, strip, and v. Features brand new nipples, and several normal map options to choose from (Soon™). See images for exact depictions.

No ENB or post editing were done on images. If you want to make some better ones feel free to upload them!

Want to learn how to make an NMM installer yourself? Check out my NMM Installer Tutorial. Want CBBE Innies for Skyrim? Get them here!

Should be compatible with adding shaving styles via TextureBlend (not yet uploaded for Fallout 4) if you would like more options than provided. Just install shaved/waxed style if you intend to add different styles with texture blend.

5659-1-1449945630.gif

REQUIREMENTS:

(required) Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- by Caliente

Note: Alpha pre-release for Fallout 4 with BodySlide is available on the site that shall not be named that starts with an L - on page 7 of the thread there.

Non-NMM installation:

-Install CBBE.

-Install CBBE Innies main file (which is shaved).

-If you want a different shaving style download and extract the optional Shaving Styles. Choose one. Overwrite existing data with individual folder contents.

Troubleshooting:

Something not showing up correctly in-game? Navigate to Documents\My Games\Fallout4 and add bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 under [Archive] in your Fallout4.ini

Changelog:

1.1 Alpha - December 12 2015 New!

-Diffuse textures recompressed as DXT1 for better compatibility and reduced file size.

-Hand textures no longer included as they were redundant, already included in CBBE and were unchanged.

1.0 Alpha - December 12 2015

-Initial release. Alpha stage. Normals & Specular maps likely need redone.

Credits:

Known Issues:

-Normal & specular maps probably need to be redone, but they're pretty close to the supplied CBBE defaults.

-Textures for females that aren't the basehumanfemale aren't included... yet!

Downloads:

CBBE Innies 1.1 - Alpha.7z

CBBE Innies 1.1 - Alpha - Shaving Styles.7z

Looks nice really nice. :)

I don't know if we'll reuse TexBlend for FO4. It's not worth updating for newer formats because the program's code was done in a rather old fashion (doesn't use a C++ framework), so it would be better to redo it from scratch.

Also note that for a Nexus release you should wait until CBBE is on there too. :)

Thx to Cali&Cell's hard work. biggrin.png Yours r Amzing! biggrin.png

And add waist height is Great work! It's so Fantastic! smile.png

Can add another slider "Inseam"?

Vindictus character bodyshape is more correct at my hope except boob! biggrin.png

Should consider after compare shot and add silder. smile.png

post-3027-0-93284900-1450088603_thumb.jpg

Here is Vindictus character(New added she's name is Delia! biggrin.png I love it! smile.png) bodyshape file.

deliabody.7z

Edit: It'll better add slider "inseam, thightheight, calfheight" three slider. smile.png

In skyrim racemenu and ECE too support with XPMSE, that slider at last version.

Does it work with the Unique Player Mod, cause I don't want every raider female to share my character's awesome features? haha

Yes it does, providing you put all the files in the right places. Only thing that doesn't work with is the hands (and probably the back of head, my chars hair is long so can't confirm), of course you could just wear gloves.

Edit: Alternatively you could do what I'm doing at the moment which is have CBBE insalled as normal with the vaultsuit (clean and dirty) having custom CBBE mesh and texture so your char can be different to other npc but also reducing bugs from custom player paths etc. Also means I can switch my char to dirty look when the need arises.

Hello all! 

At last, Here we are.  An alpha version of both bodyslide and CBBE!    There have been a lot of changes under the hood for both, and there will be many changes to come, but we wanted to get you all an early version to take a look at and test a bit before we do a full release elsewhere.   Since this is a test release, we'd like to ask that you do not redistribute these files... it's not polished enough for the full public :)

Included:

• CBBE Body for Fallout 4.  "HD" with 21000 quads, high resolution textures that fit the same UV map CBBE used for Skyrim.  Includes detailed feet and hands.  
  • Bodyslide for Fallout 4, which will create a custom shaped body based on nearly 70 sliders, including a vanilla shape slider that gives you the CBBE textures and resolution on a body shaped like the vanilla fo4 one.
  • Two shape presets -- a prototype curvy and slim that represent a more natural figure than the default CBBE for skyrim. 
  • The ability to create your own shape presets for as natural or extreme shape you wish!
  • CBBE_HD_WIP.fbx  -- an fbx file containing the base body mesh, skinned to the fallout 4 skeleton. NOTE: the skinning weights are an early WIP, so adapting these weights for outfits may require a re-work of the weighting in the future
  • CBBE_HD_WIP.obj -- an obj file containing the base body mesh.  

Not included:

• Outfit Studio has been disabled, not ready for public use yet (Crashy, buggy, undocumented!)..  but will be available soon, and will allow you to easily and quickly adapt game outfits or custom outfits to the body 
  • Outfits that fit the body... coming soon!
  • Textures for females that aren't the basehumanfemale -- raider females will have broken body textures.
  • first person meshes 
  • Blending solution for neck seam

Known Issues:

These are the known problems that you might encounter while using this version.  Since it's a test release, you will likely not enjoy playing fallout with it until some of these are resolved!  We are working to get these taken care of as soon as possible, and will expand this list as more problems are discovered!

• Wrist seam -- there's a small disconnect between the wrist and the arm, causing both a slight gap and a texture discontinuity.  believed to be weight paint related.
  • Neck seam -- the mesh matches position, but the texture seam is very noticeable.  Additionally the weight painting isn't perfect causing some gaps to appear.  
  • First person textures incorrect --  first person meshes haven't been replaced for arms and hands so the textures don't match.
  • Outfits that replace the body will have ugly textures anywhere skin is showing (and the body will be the vanilla shape of course)
  • Outfits that don't replace the body (armor pieces) may have clipping and obvious sizing issues
  • Dismemberment does not work for replaced bodies currently
  • Building bodies with Bodyslide may fail if you do not have permission to write to the fallout data folder (if it's installed in program files for instance), so you may need to run the program as admin

Some pics: 

KJq2gXD.jpg

lIT84rD.jpg

dAaYxsE.jpg

Yn0x8qd.jpg

CGJ0meR.jpg

And the files:  (Attachments working now yay)

Body files:  REQUIRED: drop contents in Fallout 4/data folder

attachicon.gifCBBE_Fo4_alpha_v0_2a.7z

Changes 2a:
  Added first person hand mesh
  Added Dirty body textures, courtesy of SunshaftV . Thank you!
  Added CBBE.ESP plugin, a material override, texture file, and replacement mesh for the back of the female head to correct the strange decision to put the rear scalp texture in the body texture.  NOTE-- plugin.ini edit required for this to work, and also note that fallout clears this out each execution. Check readme in archive.  
  Corrected mesh gap at wrists due to calculation precision errors in bodyslide.  NOTE-- there's still a slight visible seam due to textures not quite matching. 
  Removed baked shadowing beneath breasts in diffuse texture.  Along with fixed mesh normal generation, completely flat-chested bodies are possible without strange shadowing
  Removed golden glitter on right nipple in diffuse texture.
  Flipped normal map green channel as per DirectX normal map format  

(previous version)

attachicon.gifCBBE_Fo4_alpha_v0.1a.7z

Bodyslide:

attachicon.gifBodySlide_Fo4_alpha_v0_3a.7z

Changes 3a:

Added sliders:  ButtNew, SternumHeight,  ChestDepth, ChestWidth, WaistHeight,  BreastCenter, BreastCenterBig

Updated sliders: Apple Cheeks, BreastPerkiness

Added Outfit:  Raider04 (raider harness) -- full slider support minimal clipping.

Added Outfit:  NeverNude (underwear) -- a fixed version of the vanilla underwear mesh (not used in the game) with full slider support.  When built, replaces the nude female body like a 'nevernude' option.  

Updated default CBBE Curvy and Slim presets based on settings by Jeir, and using some of the new sliders

Added new sliders to appropriate categories

Fixed Zap Slider operation

Fixed mesh normal generation during export  

Changes 2a: 

Ankle Slider added

BigButt Slider fixed

x64 version included

(previous version)

Thanks all hope you enjoy! and don't hesitate to send us your comments and issues!   

Note, remember to add the line 

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

to your Fallout4Custom.ini  !

Great to see CBBE finally comes to FO4! However, I'm still confused about the FBX file. It seems that I only get skeleton without skinned mesh attached to it in both Maya and 3dsmax when I import. Am I do somthing wrong?

DJkle3t.jpg

Does it work with the Unique Player Mod, cause I don't want every raider female to share my character's awesome features? haha

Yes it does, providing you put all the files in the right places. Only thing that doesn't work with is the hands (and probably the back of head, my chars hair is long so can't confirm), of course you could just wear gloves.

Edit: Alternatively you could do what I'm doing at the moment which is have CBBE insalled as normal with the vaultsuit (clean and dirty) having custom CBBE mesh and texture so your char can be different to other npc but also reducing bugs from custom player paths etc. Also means I can switch my char to dirty look when the need arises.

Thanks a lot. This issue will probably get fixed eventually, cause I am sure that there are a lot of players out there that would love to have a unique character. We will wait and see.

only issue so far is with my girl the textures lovely! and sorry I love unpb more :P but anyway.. on piper I get the followering issue >.< did all the ini bits also :/ (used the latest nmm)

Do you happen to be using the unique companions mod?  If so, it would probably be best if you were to either disable it, or, if it supports body meshes now (it didn't the last time I used it, I had to mod them in myself) copy the body mesh and the CBBE textures into the proper directories for the mod to see and utilize.

only issue so far is with my girl the textures lovely! and sorry I love unpb more :P but anyway.. on piper I get the followering issue >.< did all the ini bits also :/ (used the latest nmm)

Do you happen to be using the unique companions mod?  If so, it would probably be best if you were to either disable it, or, if it supports body meshes now (it didn't the last time I used it, I had to mod them in myself) copy the body mesh and the CBBE textures into the proper directories for the mod to see and utilize.

nope not using it only using grognak nude outfit, raiders nude replacement and hentai posters, as a test I disabled and uninstalled mods then just installed ONLY cbbe and it was still there.

hmmm im getting a pretty blatant neckgap...not sure what I did?

EDIT: Seems Big Torso option will cause a drastic neckgap when raised I forgot to take a screen when It was massive. Even back to default still have a thin space.

attachicon.gif2015-12-14_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-14_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-14_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-14_00006.jpg

Same issue, I tried alpha 0.2 without any mod and after with different face mods (Beautiful Skin Complexion, etc.) and still got that neck gap.

Also checked ini files which are fine so I believe it will be fixed later on.

Anyway many thanks to Caliente and all workers here!

Archived