Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Hi all

I am experiencing an issue with this version of CBBE mod and would very much like to resolve it, I checked the thread (at least a good part of it), and I am not sure if this is something on my part or the mod itself, as it is still in alpha stage. It could be a compatability issue between my other mods, but I started a brand new game just to check it out and issue still persits. Its kinda weird, I would describe it as "jumbled and misplaced textures". The attached screenshot here is from a brand new game, the character has nothing equipped, I went into inventory, unequipped the vault suit and the wedding ring, and it looks like this.

The other mods that I have installed and might affect this are as follows:

NudeRepRaidersGunners

NudeRepVaultSuit

Summer Wear - however, summer wear is not used in this saved game, but in my other games is with same results.

I installed CBBE overwriting any existing files if it asked to. The issue persits on all nude characters in the game including the player character, companions such as Piper and Cait and misc NPCs such as the raiders / gunners.

So any pointers / instructions on what I can do to get CBBE going properly would be appreciated, or do I just need to wait for an updated version that is a bit further in development ?

Thank You

post-440948-0-66118900-1450027891_thumb.jpg

Hi all

I am experiencing an issue with this version of CBBE mod and would very much like to resolve it, I checked the thread (at least a good part of it), and I am not sure if this is something on my part or the mod itself, as it is still in alpha stage. It could be a compatability issue between my other mods, but I started a brand new game just to check it out and issue still persits. Its kinda weird, I would describe it as "jumbled and misplaced textures". The attached screenshot here is from a brand new game, the character has nothing equipped, I went into inventory, unequipped the vault suit and the wedding ring, and it looks like this.

NudeRepRaidersGunners

NudeRepVaultSuit

Summer Wear - however, summer wear is not used in this saved game, but in my other games is with same results.

I installed CBBE overwriting any existing files if it asked to. The issue persits on all nude characters in the game including the player character, companions such as Piper and Cait and misc NPCs such as the raiders / gunners.

So any pointers / instructions on what I can do to get CBBE going properly would be appreciated, or do I just need to wait for an updated version that is a bit further in development ?

Thank You

I'm not sure but it looks like a CBBE mesh with a vanilla-style texture.

Did you put "bInvalidateOlderFiles=1" into your "Fallout4Custom.ini" file under the "[Archive]" section already?

Hi all

NudeRepRaidersGunners

NudeRepVaultSuit

Thank You

Did you put "bInvalidateOlderFiles=1" into your "Fallout4Custom.ini" file under the "[Archive]" section already?

That and i think he is forget to build body in Bodyslide. One on the picture looks like vanilla body.

Hello! The question is, can anyone ever adapt all vanilla dress CBBE! 
It would be great! Can Caliente will do it?
I'd like to see it in the game, maybe even in a translucent form!
Good luck!!!  
:heart:

As soon as Outfit Studio comes out we all can convert any clothes and armors to CBBE body.

Wait, has cbbe already been released for fo4? Where is the download for it?

Page 7 :)

Wow I wish I had been paying closer attention to this thread now, thanks  :D

The OP should be updated with this information, would make it a lot easier for people to find it without having to ask.

Good point. I added it to the OP.

Hello All,

I seem to be having an issue getting this mod to work in game. I was going through my local files and have noticed that my "Fallout4Prefs.ini" file is located within it's own folder Called Fallout4 within the entire Fallout 4 sub directory, and it does not have a [Launcher] category within the file as http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54626-fallout-4-modding-mini-guide/claims it should.

In addition to this anomaly, I do not have a "Fallout4Custom.ini" file anywhere at all, just a "Fallout4_Default.ini". I can only imagine this was due to the recent round of updates, so I decided to go ahead an add the lines suggested in the previously mentioned thread to the files listed above. Nothing is happening at all, and I'm not new to modding..I manually modded the hell out of Skyrim for the longest time before getting NMM. 

I was wondering, can anyone help me troubleshoot this issue? There has to be something I'm missing.

Misc Info:

1.) OS - Win10

2.) Platform - Steam App

3.) Char - Using character created prior to recent update, (do I need to reroll, enter character customization?)

4.) No characters at all are currently working with the mod, npc or pc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Do not edit the ini files in your installation folder.

Go to C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\My Games\Fallout4

*Edit: Seems like I forgot to refresh the page before replying. Had the page sitting on my browser for a good long time there. :P

Haha, it's all good. Thank you for the help anyways. :P

Hi all

NudeRepRaidersGunners

NudeRepVaultSuit

Thank You

That and i think he is forget to build body in Bodyslide. One on the picture looks like vanilla body.

Good luck!!!  

As soon as Outfit Studio comes out we all can convert any clothes and armors to CBBE body.

I edited the ini file appropriately, double checked it to make sure. However, I am not sure what exactly and precisely to do with the generated / saved bodies after using the bodyslide.

I installed the bodyslide into fallou4/data then used bodyslide, saved the generated bodies (xml files) into fallout4/data/tools/bodyslide/sliderpresets then copied them to fallout4 and data directories.

Is there some other place I need to put them into ? Also, could the problem be that I made multiple bodies using the bodyslide, which specific directory ? Am I supposed to use 1 only ?

Here are 2 more screens from another new game I started and the XML files generated and saved from bodyslide, just in case anyone can see any more details and is familiar with this.

Thank You

post-440948-0-09451000-1450035226_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-28337900-1450035237_thumb.jpg

Curvy1.xml

Slim1.xml

Slim2.xml

Sliders i would adore to see:

-labia lenght and size

-clitoris size

-pubic hair

-butt height

-shoulder height

...once again, keep up the great work! ;)

Seconded!

And big thanks to the modders for CBBE and BodySlide! You are my heroes! :)

@loopie - Did you copy over the other zip that had the texture/meshes for CBBE into your data folder prior to running bodyslide?  

The other zip is:

CBBE_Fo4_alpha_v0.1a.7z

When you use bodyslide and hit build it automatically puts the body you created into the place its needs to be.

Also did you preview your body prior to hitting "build" to see it looks alright?

Hi all

NudeRepRaidersGunners

NudeRepVaultSuit

Thank You

Good luck!!!  

I edited the ini file appropriately, double checked it to make sure. However, I am not sure what exactly and precisely to do with the generated / saved bodies after using the bodyslide.

I installed the bodyslide into fallou4/data then used bodyslide, saved the generated bodies (xml files) into fallout4/data/tools/bodyslide/sliderpresets then copied them to fallout4 and data directories.

Is there some other place I need to put them into ? Also, could the problem be that I made multiple bodies using the bodyslide, which specific directory ? Am I supposed to use 1 only ?

Here are 2 more screens from another new game I started and the XML files generated and saved from bodyslide, just in case anyone can see any more details and is familiar with this.

Thank You

Did you use Nexus mod manager?

Make sure you do have actual texture (DDS) files in your Fallout 4\Data\textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale folder and not the symlink shit that the manager puts there.

Nexus mod manger does correctly work for textures atm. (atleast for me and i think i read it somewhere too)

I would recommend installing all textures manually.

Beware if you just paste a texture over a symlink file it does not always put the texture at the desired location but instead might put it in the location that the symlink file is pointing to...

Hope that explanation makes sense to you since english is not my mother tounghe.

Oh yeah and you can just remove any other nude patches before you install CBBE since they are just retextures of the vanilla body anyway and they can only do harm if you want to use CBBE

Is there some other place I need to put them into ? Also, could the problem be that I made multiple bodies using the bodyslide ? Am I supposed to use 1 only ?

It looks like your game is using some sort of modified vanilla body texture. When you use BodySlide you don't copy the XML files anywhere. They belong in the bodyslide folder, and bodyslide can be anywhere... it doesn't need to be in your data folder. When you click BUILD that's when it generates your modified mesh, and it automatically puts it in the correct location. The save preset function only saves your bodyslide values for bodyslide use. It doesn't affect the game at all.

You need to download the other file and install it.

Body files: REQUIRED: drop contents in Fallout 4/data folder

attachicon.gifCBBE_Fo4_alpha_v0.1a.7z

When you extract CBBE_Fo4_alpha_v0.1a you will have a meshes and textures folder inside. You need to go to your Fallout 4 directory and into your Data folder then paste those two folders inside there.

Also, for reference, this is what my [Archive] section from my Fallout4.ini located in Documents\My Games\Fallout4 looks like:

[Archive]
sResourceIndexFileList=Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures2.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures3.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures4.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures5.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures6.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures7.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures8.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures9.ba2
sResourceStartUpArchiveList=Fallout4 - Startup.ba2, Fallout4 - Shaders.ba2, Fallout4 - Interface.ba2
SResourceArchiveList=Fallout4 - Voices.ba2, Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2, Fallout4 - MeshesExtra.ba2, Fallout4 - Misc.ba2, Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2, Fallout4 - Materials.ba2
SResourceArchiveList2=Fallout4 - Animations.ba2
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\
SGeometryPackageList=Fallout4 - Geometry.csg
SCellResourceIndexFileList=Fallout4.cdx
SResourceArchiveMemoryCacheList= Fallout4 - Misc.ba2, Fallout4 - Shaders.ba2, Fallout4 - Interface.ba2, Fallout4 - Materials.ba2
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

Is there any way to include a slider for toe length by the way? :) I really like the body, but toes seem a little short :P:D

I also hope we get some sliders for the feet now that they are part of the main body. The feet are what i liked the least with Skyrim Bodies and i'm also not the biggest fan of them here. I would like the ability to make them a bit narrower.

And like you said i would also like to change something with the toes. I think that here as well as on Skyrim the toes are a bit bent to much? (i don't know if you can say it that way in english) While it may be correct with how toes are while you walk it just doesn't look very pleasing to me.

Don't know how to describe it, but i yeah, i would also like to have some sliders for the feet. :D

Other than that i like the body, but i have to say that i'm now really concerned that the problem we had with the different UV maps of the Skyrim bodies will be even more extreme with Fallout if you go with the Skyrim UV Maps. If i remember correctly we could basically wear most outfits from other bodies as long as they weren't too skimpy, since the differences where only  around the breasts and the Hip etc. But looking at the way the textures look with the Fallout 4 vanillas it looks like we couldn't us any Outfits as long as they show some kind of skin, since the maps are so different.

Now looking at the thing with the part of the head on the textures I'm well aware that we should not use the original uv maps, still i just hope that everyone considers that the decisions now made will be the ones that we have to live with for the next few years...so yeah i just hope it will not get even worse than it was in Skyrim...even if that would mean it will be a bit longer until the first official release......

Other than that great work everyone!

Is there some other place I need to put them into ? Also, could the problem be that I made multiple bodies using the bodyslide ? Am I supposed to use 1 only ?

It looks like your game is using some sort of modified vanilla body texture. When you use BodySlide you don't copy the XML files anywhere. They belong in the bodyslide folder, and bodyslide can be anywhere... it doesn't need to be in your data folder. When you click BUILD that's when it generates your modified mesh, and it automatically puts it in the correct location. The save preset function only saves your bodyslide values for bodyslide use. It doesn't affect the game at all.

When you extract CBBE_Fo4_alpha_v0.1a you will have a meshes and textures folder inside. You need to go to your Fallout 4 directory and into your Data folder then paste those two folders inside there.

Also, for reference, this is what my [Archive] section from my Fallout4.ini located in Documents\My Games\Fallout4 looks like:

[Archive]
sResourceIndexFileList=Fallout4 - Textures1.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures2.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures3.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures4.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures5.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures6.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures7.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures8.ba2, Fallout4 - Textures9.ba2
sResourceStartUpArchiveList=Fallout4 - Startup.ba2, Fallout4 - Shaders.ba2, Fallout4 - Interface.ba2
SResourceArchiveList=Fallout4 - Voices.ba2, Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2, Fallout4 - MeshesExtra.ba2, Fallout4 - Misc.ba2, Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2, Fallout4 - Materials.ba2
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\
SResourceArchiveMemoryCacheList= Fallout4 - Misc.ba2, Fallout4 - Shaders.ba2, Fallout4 - Interface.ba2, Fallout4 - Materials.ba2
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal is recommended to be empty if you already have bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

It causes a heavy slowdown for the game once you have a few loose files installed.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal is recommended to be empty if you already have bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

It causes a heavy slowdown for the game once you have a few loose files installed.

You just changed my life, i love you more than before

Can someone comment on my body I made? I want to make sure I did it right and that the issues are with it still being an alpha and not my skills which are very minimal. I'd also like any input.  Here is a link to the post. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/page-25?do=findComment&comment=1379741

The neck discoloration is being worked on.

It requires a plugin (.esp file) to point the head part "FemaleHeadHumanRearTEMP" to a new material, with a new texture path, that points to a new texture that contains the part of the head that shouldn't be in the body texture instead.

Can someone comment on my body I made? I want to make sure I did it right and that the issues are with it still being an alpha and not my skills which are very minimal. I'd also like any input.  Here is a link to the post. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/page-25?do=findComment&comment=1379741

It requires a plugin (.esp file) to point the head part "FemaleHeadHumanRearTEMP" to a new material, with a new texture path, that points to a new texture that contains the part of the head that shouldn't be in the body texture instead.

What about the hand issue around the pipboy?

First person does not work yet and is beeing worked on.. like the description said on the download

The back of the neck has an issue too, has already been pointed out a few pages ago.

First person does not work yet and is beeing worked on.. like the description said on the download

The back of the neck has an issue too, has already been pointed out a few pages ago.

Oh must have missed that. Is there a way to apply this to companions yet?

OK, I think I am getting closer to the cause of my issue.

I re-installed CBBE Fo4 alpha v0.1a.7z, copied the meshes and textures folders into fallout4/data overwriting any existing files, game is still the same. 

My [archive] section of fallout4.ini looks like this:

[Archive]
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, INTERFACE\, SOUND\, MUSIC\, VIDEO\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

the problem might be that Bodyslide does not properly save what it needs to save or in the place it needs to save it to on my computer for some reason. I made sure my entire fallout4 folder and all subfolders and files are not read-only and tried bodyslide again and I noticed 2 things that kinda jump at me as "strange". Basically, it doesn't save anything to default locations, I do not know why, but it dumps everything into C:\VTROOT directory, no matter if I use bodyslide from the fallout directory or any other location, tried it from both.

Basically, when I hit the "Build" button on the slider, I get what you see on the attached screens, so the generated files may be in the wrong directory. While the BaseHumanFemale files are there, they may be default or older files, not ones from CBBE and/or bodyslide.

My bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 edit I have located in the Fallout4Custom.ini in [Archive] but not in the Fallout4.ini I will experiment some more and add it to the main ini file if it doesn't do anything I'll just edit it out.

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this, there may be other people out there that will have these issues once the mod goes to release versions and of course I would love to get it up and working properly :)

Thank You all for the replies so far, I will continue to try things out and let you know if I am successfull or at least getting closer to a solution.

post-440948-0-61136600-1450042369_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-41572500-1450042379_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-23026100-1450042390_thumb.jpg

Archived