Your mod works with unique followers ( example: Healer Onean, Tanker Neisa ) Or it only works with vanilla npc ?

No matter how I tried the visual effects there, only the disable \ enable produces a visible result

And how to completely remove your mod without residue?
Hi!
I tried NiOverride value to 0% - does not work
NiOverride value to 100% - does not work
NiOverride value to 1000% - does not work
I updated the body for what you recommended - it does not work
Files "tri" are generated.

If from loading mods to remove SLIF as a modification to the body immediately works!!!!!!

If the NiOverride value slider on version 108 is set to 0, then the modification does not work.

Edit:
After testing, I realized that the mod does not work for NPCs that add fashion.
The body that is put into the game only works if NiOverride is 100% slightly to move the slider and may stop working.
The bodies (and armor) that scaled well in 108 do not work in 1.1.0 and 109.
All works better if there are scripts SLIF but it is not activated.

Your mod works with unique followers ( example: Healer Onean, Tanker Neisa ) Or it only works with vanilla npc ?

No matter how I tried the visual effects there, only the disable \ enable produces a visible result

Since Onean and Neisa have their own custom body, it won't work, since the bodies would have to be BodyMorph compatible, same for the custom armor they are wearing.

To remove it click uninstall slif in the menu.

aaaahhh! i cant deflate as fast as you throw out patches O.o

well just to give some positiv feedback (then i am out of inflatables, sorry couldnt find something bad in my setup ;D):

with DCL off, following combination of mods work nicely together thx to your mod (IFW 1.0.9i)

(just to end my pointless testing around cause you knew that already ^^):

- SLstories

- SLparasites

- Estrus

- Estrus Spider addon

- DT2 (although this look pretty strange if all mods effect the PC at the same time, better dont try in real life)

happy inflating o/

Since Onean and Neisa have their own custom body, it won't work, since the bodies would have to be BodyMorph compatible, same for the custom armor they are wearing.

To remove it click uninstall slif in the menu.

And why when I completely removed the mod, settings are saved even when I put the updated version and start the game from the beginning?

aaaahhh! i cant deflate as fast as you throw out patches O.o

No problem man, you are doing good work :)

well just to give some positiv feedback (then i am out of inflatables, sorry couldnt find something bad in my setup ;D):

with DCL off, following combination of mods work nicely together thx to your mod (IFW 1.0.9i)

(just to end my pointless testing around cause you knew that already ^^):

- SLstories

- SLparasites

- Estrus

- Estrus Spider addon

Glad that's all working and the testing is not pointless, it's also important to know, that it's all working as expected :)

Don't overwork yourself though :)

- DT2 (although this look pretty strange if all mods effect the PC at the same time, better dont try in real life)

Yeah, I guess you will get kind of a waspish figure with all the inflation mods, but I can dig that :D

happy inflating o/

Glad you are enjoying the mod :)

And why when I completely removed the mod, settings are saved even when I put the updated version and start the game from the beginning?

The settings are automatically saved in two .json files.

SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\Config.json

SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\Presets.json

You can delete (and maybe backup) those files, if you want to reset the settings.

Question:

I've recently been giving Beeing Female a go and I like it, but miss the inflation aspect of HentaiPregnancy. What's a good inflation mod?

Also, when using this framework with Beeing Female, do I want to set the belly to be managed by the skeleton (XP32) or NetImmersive Override?

Question:

I've recently been giving Beeing Female a go and I like it, but miss the inflation aspect of HentaiPregnancy. What's a good inflation mod?

Also, when using this framework with Beeing Female, do I want to set the belly to be managed by the skeleton (XP32) or NetImmersive Override?

Do you mean cum inflation? Fill Her Up and/or Pearl Juice are both great.

When SLIF and the patch for Beeing Female are installed, Beeing Female will automatically use SLIF, it doesn't matter, what you choose in the menu.

Qotsafan, You do not seem a little strange that the mods that add buddies do not work with your mod. Although separately and together (FillHerUp HentaiPregnansy) Modify their bodies without problems? You just cut half of the possible functionality.

Qotsafan, You do not seem a little strange that the mods that add buddies do not work with your mod. Although separately and together (FillHerUp HentaiPregnansy) Modify their bodies without problems? You just cut half of the possible functionality.

Feel free to uninstall my framework and use them without it, no-one forces you to use my mod.

Question:

Do you mean cum inflation? Fill Her Up and/or Pearl Juice are both great.

When SLIF and the patch for Beeing Female are installed, Beeing Female will automatically use SLIF, it doesn't matter, what you choose in the menu.

Sweet, thank you.

Where do I download the patch for Beeing Female or does SLIF automatically detect it when both are installed?

Sweet, thank you.

Where do I download the patch for Beeing Female or does SLIF automatically detect it when both are installed?

The patch is in the installer and is automatically installed, if the Beeing Female esp is detected.

Means you have to reinstall SLIF, if you install something new, that needs a patch from my installer (like Beeing Female or Fill Her Up, just look at what patches are in the installer, while installing).

Dafuq are you talking about? I use fill her up, and all NPCs are effected by it. Don't know about  hentai pregnacy, but soul gem oven works just fine for all NPCs as well. I think maybe something is wrong with your setup if you have missing functionality.

Hi,

I'm having this really weird issue, and I hope someone can help. I'm using Mod Organizer, and I've installed this mod as instructed, made sure all compatible mods and required mods are up to date, but the npcs aren't inflating. My character inflates fine, but no one else. The weirdest part is, when I move the framework before a compatible mod (as in the mod is now overwriting the frameworks scripts for that mod), the mod starts working normally again, and npcs inflate accordingly with that mod. Any thoughts or advice?

I did notice I'm not the only one with this issue

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74902-npcs-not-scaling-with-sexlab-inflation-framework/

Hi,

I'm having this really weird issue, and I hope someone can help. I'm using Mod Organizer, and I've installed this mod as instructed, made sure all compatible mods and required mods are up to date, but the npcs aren't inflating. My character inflates fine, but no one else. The weirdest part is, when I move the framework before a compatible mod (as in the mod is now overwriting the frameworks scripts for that mod), the mod starts working normally again, and npcs inflate accordingly with that mod. Any thoughts or advice?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74902-npcs-not-scaling-with-sexlab-inflation-framework/

Yea but that person did make his issue him self.

His load is wrong and many other things.

You say that you are using MO. Have you your right window (Priority) in correct order?

Start by compare the left and right window, they should be similar. And dont use the button that says auto sort when MO whines about that mods are in wrong order.

Hey! So I'm really enjoying the mod and thanks for all your work :D. But I'm not to sure what half the stuff in the MCM does, is there a MCM guide or something somewhere I could read? Thanks

At the moment not unfortunately, because I'm lazy, sorry :)

If you have a question over a particular part though, I will be happy to answer it.

Hi,

Yea but that person did make his issue him self.

His load is wrong and many other things.

You say that you are using MO. Have you your right window (Priority) in correct order?

Start by compare the left and right window, they should be similar. And dont use the button that says auto sort when MO whines about that mods are in wrong order.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I took a look at my load order and adjusted it to match what's on the left panel, but with no better results. I also unregestered and reregistered all actors to see if that helped. Waited a couple of in game days, but nothing.

I've attached my load order as well as my SLIF debug if anyone is kind enough to take the time to look at it and let me know where I've messed up.

slif_debug.0.log

loadorder.txt

Could someone be willing to help me setup this mod correctly. Not sure how to yet using the MCM. I have Soul Gem Oven 3, Eggfactory, Sexlab, DD installed that have been activated in installer when I installed this on MO.

I want to set this up so all those mods will use the RM pregnancy belly slider if that's possible instead of the belly node scaling. I've not seen any written or video demonstration to do anything like that yet so going at this blindly and why I need some help?

kind regards 

Could someone be willing to help me setup this mod correctly. Not sure how to yet using the MCM. I have Soul Gem Oven 3, Eggfactory, Sexlab, DD installed that have been activated in installer when I installed this on MO.

I want to set this up so all those mods will use the RM pregnancy belly slider if that's possible instead of the belly node scaling. I've not seen any written or video demonstration to do anything like that yet so going at this blindly and why I need some help?

kind regards

post-24276-0-48434400-1490366025_thumb.jpg

Make sure SexLab Inflation Framework is below all mods it patches on the left side and install it last (consider placing the esp also below them on the right side, otherwise MO will complain for whatever reason, even though that's not necessary).

post-24276-0-34174400-1490366086_thumb.jpg

Check out the BodyMorphs page. Set the Bodymorph menu to Belly. Set the pregnancy belly value to whatever percent you want (100% means, that the pregnancy morph increases by 1 each step of (default) 10). Make sure NiOverride is 0%, if you don't want that scaling.

post-24276-0-24549000-1490366111_thumb.jpg

Make sure you don't forget the NPCs, if you want the same for them.

kind regards

attachicon.gifMO Setup.jpg

Make sure SexLab Inflation Framework is below all mods it patches on the left side and install it last (consider placing the esp also below them on the right side, otherwise MO will bitch for whatever reason, even though that's not necessary).

attachicon.gifSetup pregnancy belly.jpg

Check out the BodyMorphs page. Set the Bodymorph menu to Belly. Set the pregnancy belly value to whatever percent you want (100% means, that the pregnancy morph increases by 1 each step of (default) 10). Make sure NiOverride is 0%, if you don't want that scaling.

attachicon.gifMake sure you don't forget the NPCs.jpg

Make sure you don't forget the NPCs, if you want the same for them.

Thankyou kindly

How does the step values work? Default 10 and say 100%, says max 20 on the other side. Is the like 10-20% use of the slider or node it would use?

How does that correspond with the preg mods and there sliders which are usually like say preg belly to 5.00 or 10. I'd like to set that up right so it would use what would naturally be 0-100% of the preg belly slider. From getting pregnant to reaching full term without some sort of jump or superhuge. 

Thankyou kindly

How does the step values work? Default 10 and say 100%, says max 20 on the other side. Is the like 10-20% use of the slider or node it would use?

How does that correspond with the preg mods and there sliders which are usually like say preg belly to 5.00 or 10.

Here is an example: step calculation

A value of 1.0 for BodyMorphs means that their maximum is reached (too much beyond the maximum may look weird, 2.0 still looks acceptable).

The corresponding value of 0.0 is the minimum (BodyMorph gets removed again).

I'd like to set that up right so it would use what would naturally be 0-100% of the preg belly slider.

That means, that the steps value has to be the same value as the maximum.

From getting pregnant to reaching full term without some sort of jump or superhuge.

There will be no jumps in size.