Update 1.0.8b:

- very small bugfix, that should remove the mcm menu error spam from the papyrus log

ok, i just wondered about this files are not in the Folders. maybe they are packed in .bsa-archives.

Question for me mainly is, why is there no error for SLIF in LOG for SLIF 1.0.7 and why is there an error for SLIF 1.0.8?

This update may or may not fix your errors, but at least the log spam will stop.

If you are interested, you can look at the SkyUI code at their GitHub page: SkyUI Source

They don't add the sources to the SkyUI download.

ok, now i got no Errors from SLIF 1.0.8b, but the Problem with the actors list stil remains.

maybe u can explain line 1080 of SLIF_Menu.psc? what is "oid = AddNodeOption (CurrentActor, mod, node, sKey, i, selection)" doing?

This is the line causing the error in the Log, i think.

And in SLIF 1.0.7 the line is written without "oid = ".

As i said before, i got no skil in scripting, but this is the line the log told about.

ok, now i got no Errors from SLIF 1.0.8b, but the Problem with the actors list stil remains.

maybe u can explain line 1080 of SLIF_Menu.psc? what is "oid = AddNodeOption (CurrentActor, mod, node, sKey, i, selection)" doing?

This is the line causing the error in the Log, i think.

And in SLIF 1.0.7 the line is written without "oid = ".

As i said before, i got no skil in scripting, but this is the line the log told about.

Yeah, AddNodeOption was causing the error, the explanation is as follows:

- An id is assigned for each item on the mcm menu page (slider/button/menu/etc.).

- AddNodeOption generates that id for each node depending on what you have selected via the menus on the Values and sliders page.

- What is displayed (slider, text option or button), is decided by an if-statement.

- The error was, that if neither if-statement is true (for whatever reason), the function would not return an integer.

- So I added a return 0 at the end, to avoid the function returning nothing.

hm, ok, but should "oid" not be specificated like "oid_a" or something like that? or is AddNodeOption creating this "_a" for the "oid"?

No, the name of the variable is not really crucial, it's just that the ids are called OIDs like Option ID I guess.

What do you mean with "_a"?

i mean, all other oid´s in this file are specific, like "OID_Calculation" for calculations or "OID_Colour" for colours, they all have their ..... identity, u know, like an absolute value.

For Example, the OID used for sliders is "OID_Sliders" and only this OID and nothing else.

The oid in line 1080 is only "oid". Not "oid_Colour", only "oid". seems a Little bit to universal, too generic. there is no Definition.

Maybe u can compare it with street names and numbers of the houses.

"OID_22" is like "1st Street Nr 22"

but only "OID" tells only "1st Street". Which House u take your parcel to, seems to be your choice....... :-/

sorry, i could not explain it better.

A variable is a pointer to a space in memory containing information, nothing else. You can use whatever name you want for your variables or function, it doesn't really matter other that to give a proper idea to the coder of what the hell those stuff are linked to. You use the information from the variable to do logic, math and computer magic like sorting red and green apples in 2 different buckets while discarding the rotten ones (if, elseif, else). You could name your variables "red_apples", "green_apples" and "unsorted_stack" or simply "ra", "ga", "us" if you are dirty.

Anyhow, a variable alone means nothing. You have to look at the logic and context it is used for.

by the way, i use Version 1.0.7. and for 1.0.7a u have fixed some MCM-bugs and glitches. i have never updated to 1.0.7a because i hadn´t any bugs and the following updates are for mofs i don´t use, so i don´t made one of the other updates. maybe this fix causes my Problems;..... i don´t know. As for 1.0.8 is not working correctly for me and i did not use the mods wich are updatet between 1.0.7 and 1.0.8, i will revert to 1.0.7.

A variable is a pointer to a space in memory containing information, nothing else. You can use whatever name you want for your variables or function, it doesn't really matter other that to give a proper idea to the coder of what the hell those stuff are linked to. You use the information from the variable to do logic, math and computer magic like sorting red and green apples in 2 different buckets while discarding the rotten ones (if, elseif, else). You could name your variables "red_apples", "green_apples" and "unsorted_stack" or simply "ra", "ga", "us" if you are dirty.

Anyhow, a variable alone means nothing. You have to look at the logic and context it is used for.

Yes, that´s the Point. but u have to say which variable should be used. u can not say "variable", u have to say "Variable_green_apples".   thats i think about the OID has to be "OID_green_apple", not only "OID" U have to give this variables a Name otherwise no Computer can calculate it.

did the line "oid = AddNodeOption..." create the oid´s for the nodes which maybe than are oid_Hip, oid_pelvis and oid_belly and so on?

And is this the reason for in this line there is only "oid" and not "oid_Node" for example?

Yes, i know, my english is terrible....... :-/

well, ok, i think i lack the required skills to understand u properly. And i don´t want to cause u a headache.

If you want to understand papyrus, you'll have to learn a programming language or how to write simple software. I would suggest starting with python (set of resources available). The reason I send you to a proper programming language is because papyrus is specific to skyrim and frankly, quite terrible in certain aspect. (Come on, a limit of 128 elements per array?)

Basically the problem you think you are seeing isn't a problem, just you not understanding how all this stuff works. The mcm scripts initialize an user interface and assign the different input from the player choices to variables which are then used by the mod. If the function initializing the values isn't written correctly, it can return "no value" (None) and generate an error. It is usually benign.

The oid in line 1080 is only "oid". Not "oid_Colour", only "oid". seems a Little bit to universal, too generic. there is no Definition.

That's the whole point, since it's a temporary variable I add to a list, instead of a static variable, which has to always be the same, ergo I gave the temporary variable a generic name.

An example for a temporary variable would be the variable int i = 0, which is a common name for a variable programmers use for counting, it's short and generic, so it doesn't clutter up the code.

by the way, i use Version 1.0.7. and for 1.0.7a u have fixed some MCM-bugs and glitches. i have never updated to 1.0.7a because i hadn´t any bugs and the following updates are for mofs i don´t use, so i don´t made one of the other updates. maybe this fix causes my Problems;..... i don´t know. As for 1.0.8 is not working correctly for me and i did not use the mods wich are updatet between 1.0.7 and 1.0.8, i will revert to 1.0.7.

the 1.0.7a update was pretty important, because there was lots of funky stuff going on in the menu.

Yes, that´s the Point. but u have to say which variable should be used. u can not say "variable", u have to say "Variable_green_apples".   thats i think about the OID has to be "OID_green_apple", not only "OID" U have to give this variables a Name otherwise no Computer can calculate it.

If you look at the errors in the papyrus log, the variables don't actually have the name you assigned them anymore, they are called something like ::temp0 etc.

did the line "oid = AddNodeOption..." create the oid´s for the nodes which maybe than are oid_Hip, oid_pelvis and oid_belly and so on?

And is this the reason for in this line there is only "oid" and not "oid_Node" for example?

Yes, i know, my english is terrible....... :-/

well, ok, i think i lack the required skills to understand u properly. And i don´t want to cause u a headache.

oid_Hip, oid_pelvis, oid_belly, etc. are for the BodyMorphs, not the nodes.

If you want to understand papyrus, you'll have to learn a programming language or how to write simple software. I would suggest starting with python (set of resources available). The reason I send you to a proper programming language is because papyrus is specific to skyrim and frankly, quite terrible in certain aspect. (Come on, a limit of 128 elements per array?)

Basically the problem you think you are seeing isn't a problem, just you not understanding how all this stuff works. The mcm scripts initialize an user interface and assign the different input from the player choices to variables which are then used by the mod. If the function initializing the values isn't written correctly, it can return "no value" (None) and generate an error. It is usually benign.

Heh, yeah papyrus is pretty terrible, you can't even check, if an array is none and they always have to be initialized with a size of 1.

PapyrusUtil and JContainers are a real blessing in that regard.

the 1.0.7a update was pretty important, because we got the funk going on in the menu.

FTFY.

Kudos for understanding what he meant. I keep reading his inquiries, again and again, but I can't quite understand.

BTW, when do the actors registered to SLIF get updated? Should they need to be loaded (player present) or do you do work in the background?

the 1.0.7a update was pretty important, because we got the funk going on in the menu.

FTFY.

Nice :) The first thing that would come to my mind would have been Da Funk :D

Kudos for understanding what he meant. I keep reading his inquiries, again and again, but I can't quite understand.

I guess the main misunderstanding was, that the variable names are somehow important to the computer, when in fact they aren't.

I guess variables are a very abstract concept, which has to be learned and I can understand, how confusing that can be for a beginner.

BTW, when do the actors registered to SLIF get updated? Should they need to be loaded (player present) or do you do work in the background?

They can be updated through the scanner (when they are near the player, depending on the distance selected on the scanner page) (on load/over time/after sleep)

They can be updated, if they are not dead or none, if the "remove dead actors" option is on for the scanner (this checks the whole list) (I will probably change that to a sepparate feature)

They can only be updated, if their 3d is loaded and aren't already updating.

I'm not sure, how to handle this better, so I'm always open for suggestions.

They get updated of course, when a mod calls the inflate function, but only the body-part, that the inflate function is called for and only if their 3d is loaded.

It would be nice to be able to detect, when the 3d of an actor is loaded and update depending on that, I don't know how to do it best performance and consistency wise.

Pussy scaling does nothing for me and i know its on my end, what mod allows this to scale?

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy for example, but actually scaling it looks pretty weird, since the bones probably weren't made for that purpose, maybe one day...

can i also get a refresher on NiOverride scales and what that tabs do?

Do you mean the percentage on the BodyMorphs page?

That's how much the respective NiNodes are scaled.

accualy i already found the problem for those who is looking the solution is this:

First install the mods in this particular order, and you'll get better results with MO: Download and install

-SKSE 1.72
-SkyUI
-Racemenu 3.00 or NiOverride 2.96
-Fores New Idles for Skyrim or FNIS for short, and the Creature Optional if you want a monster inflate your character
-HDT Physics Extension: get it from Nexus
-Sexlab from loverslab
-Sexlab Cumshot or Sexlab Gender Change or Immersive Gender Change from loverslab
-ZaZ Animation Pack from loverslab
-Realistic Ragdolls and Force: http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/601/? (I use the Realistic Force file)
-SAM: http://www.vectorple...-atlas-for-men/
*a-Core
*b-Textures
*c-Armors

-HDT Breast Butt Belly forSAM http://www.vectorple...bounce-for-sam/
-XPMSE Skeleton Extended by Groovtama: you get it from loverslab or nexus

IMPORTANT: Be sure to let XPMSE overwrite the skeleton from SAM or things won't work. 

(XPMSE under SAM)

Now if you installed everything in order, the next step is go to the game, customize your character in Racemenu, adjust the size of your character in SAM's MCM menu and be sure to have Samson with a value of at least 1. After that go to the MCM of Sexlab Cumshot and press the option to make Sexlab recognise you as a female (has no effect on gameplay), or use the power from the magic inventory to do the same thing if you use Sexlab Gender Change. Once you do that, the next step is test if everything works correctly by having sex and be the bottom. 

!!MAKE SURE!!
to jump and move around to see if your character's butt and breast jiggle. If they do, then you installed everything in the right order. And one more thing, the belly bulge should be configured to your liking to not look like an Alien's facehugger moving inside you,.

i got a weird bug. 

This mod kept setting the preg belly to like 20% even though no mod was/should of been scaling it. I tried to "unregister all actors" and it then started to scale my HANDS by 20% instead of the belly.

i removed the mod and the scaling bug is gone. 

im using amputator framework, cursed loot (most featured disabled), and soul gem oven.