Help me draw your character!

Irrational

Just letting you know I am still planning to draw these. I release them in sets of 4, and as of now I'm finishing Effie's character so I'll have them up soon. It's been a long, busy, hot week here so I haven't got around to drawing in my free time. I don't have a deviant art, but I will eventually make a tumblr, just havent gotten around to it since most of my current works is for a project I can't talk about. I've posted some drawings from my sketchbook though if you're interested (All pencil). :P

@JonnySite: Sorry, I'm only offering portrait sketches. I could do body, but then that means I'll have to do it for everyone which will ultimately leave me no free time left. :/

post-279219-0-96051300-1439773637_thumb.jpg

post-279219-0-13053400-1439773640_thumb.jpg

post-279219-0-24939400-1439773642_thumb.jpg

post-279219-0-08287900-1439773644_thumb.jpg

post-279219-0-80950300-1439773646_thumb.jpg

post-279219-0-58957400-1439773648_thumb.jpg

post-279219-0-34712900-1439773650_thumb.jpg

Just letting you know I am still planning to draw these. I release them in sets of 4, and as of now I'm finishing Effie's character so I'll have them up soon. It's been a long, busy, hot week here so I haven't got around to drawing in my free time. I don't have a deviant art, but I will eventually make a tumblr, just havent gotten around to it since most of my current works is for a project I can't talk about. I've posted some drawings from my sketchbook though if you're interested (All pencil). :P

@JonnySite: Sorry, I'm only offering portrait sketches. I could do body, but then that means I'll have to do it for everyone which will ultimately leave me no free time left. :/

do you still accept characters? maybe you could draw mine sometime in the future? you're very talented ! :D

do you still accept characters? maybe you could draw mine sometime in the future? you're very talented ! :D

Sure, though it will take a while. I only have time to draw for the community on weekends.

Draw mine if you want! Would love it C:

JkVCjFA.png

Holy balls dude, I think I'm in love! I don't know how you made that, but seriously dude, great job. Can't wait to see what Irrational does with it.

And speaking of Irrational, awesome drawings man, I wish I could draw faces even half as good as you. I know this thread is a little backed up with requests already, but if you feel like it, I'd be very interested to see what you can do with my Meyla here, as she's...pretty different.

post-576959-0-33605100-1439809076_thumb.jpg

Draw mine if you want! Would love it C:

JkVCjFA.png

Holy balls dude, I think I'm in love! I don't know how you made that, but seriously dude, great job. Can't wait to see what Irrational does with it.

And speaking of Irrational, awesome drawings man, I wish I could draw faces even half as good as you. I know this thread is a little backed up with requests already, but if you feel like it, I'd be very interested to see what you can do with my Meyla here, as she's...pretty different.

attachicon.gifenb 2015_08_17 03_29_13_71.jpg

Thank you very much haha! Just lots and lots of hours whenever i had the attention-span to do it :D

@Irrational - Waah, can't wait to see your amazing drawing!! :)

Archived