Help me draw your character!

Irrational

Excellent! Thank you very much!

I actually want to set this as my profile pic, but it's not wanting to change for me for some reason. I've had problems like this before. :(

But someday soon, I hope!

Had the problem just yesterday, clear your browser cache and insist on uploading your avatar several times it should appear eventually, then you can enjoy your glorious new avatar as well as another victory of man over machine. :cool:

Excellent! Thank you very much!

I actually want to set this as my profile pic, but it's not wanting to change for me for some reason. I've had problems like this before. :(

But someday soon, I hope!

Had the problem just yesterday, clear your browser cache and insist on uploading your avatar several times it should appear eventually, then you can enjoy your glorious new avatar as well as another victory of man over machine. :cool:

Heh... it never occurred to me to just hammer at the bloody thing. Thanks!

I finally found the brush settings that simulates drawing with a fine/ mechanical pencil. Up until now I used a hard circle brush with pen pressure which simulates an inking pen which made my drawings very rigid. This new brush settings allows me to get into the mid tones. I am traditionally trained in art so I have better control with paper and pencil, but my digital control is improving. ^^ 

My new tablet hasn't came in yet, I'm still using my intous 3 from 2007.

Nice, looks like I've got a new avatar as well. Good work.

This will be interesting...

25J75Z4.png

take this one for u)

Actually i used many things in photoshop with my graphics tablet.In WWW has many interesting tutorials and other stuff but i prefer my manners)

This will be interesting...

25J75Z4.png

take this one for u)

Wow. Can you find time to do mine? (Take your pick)

Snw3lob.jpg

qPv7Mkm.jpg

sure) as soon as I get time

Archived