Help me draw your character!

Irrational

I'd like to thank everyone for the compliments and kind words. This practice is helping me increase my creative library quite a bit. I'm learning new variations of eyes, jawlines, nose types, brow lines etc.

Today's drawings:

post-279219-0-03043500-1438050601_thumb.png

I'd like to thank everyone for the compliments and kind words. This practice is helping me increase my creative library quite a bit. I'm learning new variations of eyes, jawlines, nose types, brow lines etc.

Today's drawings:

Glad to be of help, and thanks for drawing my character! :D

Today's drawings:

I would like to help out too if you need more practice :)

You can count me in !

Got a new Avatar pic out of this and everything! And got inspired to try splashing on a colour or two just to see how that'd go..

Before resize:

Jk5mwWR.png

Thanks for the new look Irrational, you really do have a talent for this, i'm supriced you hit the look of the char so well from just a few screenshots, that's really quite something ^_^

Wow, those are some nice drawings :).

If you feel like drawing a face with some accessories, perhaps you could give my Imperial gal a try? If you just want to focus on face shapes and such I understand, I can take some screenshots without the accessories.

post-640850-0-59744200-1438222192_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone, sorry for not being active on the weekdays. Just letting you know I still plan to catch up in the drawings, but I can only get to it during the weekends as my jobs occupy my weekdays. I also just purchased a display tablet, and I can't wait to play with it.

Hey everyone, sorry for not being active on the weekdays. Just letting you know I still plan to catch up in the drawings, but I can only get to it during the weekends as my jobs occupy my weekdays. I also just purchased a display tablet, and I can't wait to play with it.

Take your time, and don't get burned out!

And enjoy the new tablet too. :)

I finally found the brush settings that simulates drawing with a fine/ mechanical pencil. Up until now I used a hard circle brush with pen pressure which simulates an inking pen which made my drawings very rigid. This new brush settings allows me to get into the mid tones. I am traditionally trained in art so I have better control with paper and pencil, but my digital control is improving. ^^ 

My new tablet hasn't came in yet, I'm still using my intous 3 from 2007.

post-279219-0-45757400-1438682954_thumb.png

I finally found the brush settings that simulates drawing with a fine/ mechanical pencil. Up until now I used a hard circle brush with pen pressure which simulates an inking pen which made my drawings very rigid. This new brush settings allows me to get into the mid tones. I am traditionally trained in art so I have better control with paper and pencil, but my digital control is improving. ^^ 

My new tablet hasn't came in yet, I'm still using my intous 3 from 2007.

Excellent! Thank you very much!

I actually want to set this as my profile pic, but it's not wanting to change for me for some reason. I've had problems like this before. :(

But someday soon, I hope!

Archived