But it seems to me that Kimy was interested more in assigning blame and winning the argument, rather than solving the actual issue at hand.

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah right, my desire to sling dirt is probably why I was trying to work with him on the issue and offering help to solve it! Gotcha!

Aw, you guys could not solve this?

Too bad.

Oh, well.

But it seems to me that Kimy was interested more in assigning blame and winning the argument, rather than solving the actual issue at hand.

Just my 2 cents.

Hahaha true I just wanna help Inte find out why my game won't let the mod work, the 2 short times it worked were great just a shame it doesnt rlly wanna work for me

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah right, my desire to sling dirt is probably why I was trying to work with him on the issue and offering help to solve it! Gotcha!

Actually, from where I'm standing it looks like you were more interested in assigning blame because he/she removed cursed loot or DDI items?

I don't know much about programming but Inte's solution seems like it would have solved the issue. I'm just saying.

Actually, from where I'm standing it looks like you were more interested in assigning blame because he/she removed cursed loot or DDI items?

I don't know much about programming but Inte's solution seems like it would have solved the issue. I'm just saying.

I fail to see how you're making this any better.

Why are you stirring the pot? Your other post just before (about assigning blame and winning arguments) was especially inflamatory.

Just my 2 cents.

You don't need to understand any programming. The core issue is really simple: DD and thus my own mod (DCL) isn't 100% compatible with Inte's PO for reasons that are neither his nor my nor anyone else's fault, but are just rooted in the nature of the mods. The problem I have with Inte is that he thinks he has a god given right to snipe down my quests even if they started -before- his mod is trying to do its stuff that wouldn't work so well with my items still present. That's (IMO) a fairly rude thing to do because every other modder I know myself included respects already running quests and doesn't touch them. The usual way to handle incompatibilities with other mods is to work around them on YOUR end and not break other people's stuff before it can break yours. I put it literally hundreds of lines of code in DCL to handle clashes with other mods (including PO) and usually let mine take the backseat if it detects things it would clash with. But that's not how Inte operates, he just shoots down stuff he deems "intrusive" and demands others to include kill switches in their mods so he can do it more easily. And I couldn't care less if you think I am just out to sling dirt at him, but no, I don't like it. Not one bit. Apparently it doesn't occur to him that he could make HIS mod take the beatseat when incompatible quests are already running, like every other modder I know would do. That's all.

(fighting the urge to give my own opinion on the matter while I am not even a modder, thus spilling my mind would really be inappropriate...)

Anyway, what if the player will not be arrested in certain conditions, like when wearing a yoke? The guard could simply state that the player is apparently been punished for another crime currently. But... the guards will however state that the player only has 24 hours to report back (without the yoke) or else the bounty will be doubled. This also means adding an additional check to see if bounty hunters should appear.

"But I cannot get out of these bindings!"

"That will be your problem, not mine."

This way, other quests will not break, while in the meantime wearing devious devices cannot be used as a  "get out of jail for free" card. In contrary, when the player is not able to get out of the yoke and report back soon enough, the player gets into more trouble. This way both DCL and POP could work together to make live just a little bit harder for the dragonborn.

Is the SL 1.62 warning relevant? I noticed that you had updated POP after release, but it is still giving me the warning in a new test game.

I did not update my SL yet, so not sure how POP works with SL 1.62. However, I am fairly certain that there should be no problems.   

Right, then. Not a big deal.

For the record, I have not experienced problems with SL 1.62 and current version of POP. :)

Naturally it does not mean that there would not be any, but I visited at least all major holds in my latest compatibility test run.

Just letting you know I have not experienced any issues with 1.62 and POP as well. Your probably not in the mood but I have a small request if possible.

I was jailed in Dawnstar with my follower (I use EFF) went fine most the day but after we got caged and went back to our cell my follower could not open the door to get in to jail so the jailer was just staring at the door (Presumably waiting for the follower) and the scene got stuck.

My follower getting stuck probably has nothing to do with POP but there are a lot of options to fix player/jailer I have not looked at the code in PO or POP so I do not know if it would be easy to implement or not but maybe in the future would it be possible to add a teleport to cell follower option? If not no big deal I save often enough.

As for you two fighting for 4 days just put checking the  'Remove locked devices' option in the POP MCM may cause problems with DCL (but please don't remove the option it works fine with other DD mods so far). And Kimy put the same warning under Conflicts for your mod and quit reading this thread. Problem solved you two can get back to your lives.

Just my 2 cents.

You don't need to understand any programming. The core issue is really simple: DD and thus my own mod (DCL) isn't 100% compatible with Inte's PO for reasons that are neither his nor my nor anyone else's fault, but are just rooted in the nature of the mods. The problem I have with Inte is that he thinks he has a god given right to snipe down my quests even if they started -before- his mod is trying to do its stuff that wouldn't work so well with my items still present. That's (IMO) a fairly rude thing to do because every other modder I know myself included respects already running quests and doesn't touch them. The usual way to handle incompatibilities with other mods is to work around them on YOUR end and not break other people's stuff before it can break yours. I put it literally hundreds of lines of code in DCL to handle clashes with other mods (including PO) and usually let mine take the backseat if it detects things it would clash with. But that's not how Inte operates, he just shoots down stuff he deems "intrusive" and demands others to include kill switches in their mods so he can do it more easily. And I couldn't care less if you think I am just out to sling dirt at him, but no, I don't like it. Not one bit. Apparently it doesn't occur to him that he could make HIS mod take the beatseat when incompatible quests are already running, like every other modder I know would do. That's all.

@Kimy you're becoming tiresome, just shut off already!

Just my 2 cents.

I wasn't talking to you anyway, but apparently your fanbase had to chime in.

Just my 2 cents.

i like long dramaful conversations too.

I don't want to say anything so I'll just say I love both kimy's and your mod Inte :D I am so glad you picked up PO it is my favorite mod appreciate all the effort you put into it ^^

I don't want to say anything so I'll just say I love both kimy's and your mod Inte :D I am so glad you picked up PO it is my favorite mod appreciate all the effort you put into it ^^

I agree with aareyn. I too love both mods sincerely appreciate the effort that the both of you put into your mods!

In the spoiler I perhaps have a nice and simple solution that might prevent quests to break down, while the end result could be that DCL could actually makes POP a little bit more devious should the dragonborn be unlucky. I am curious about your thoughts.

Anyway, what if the player will not be arrested in certain conditions, like when wearing a yoke? The guard could simply state that the player is apparently been punished for another crime currently. But... the guards will however state that the player only has 24 hours to report back (without the yoke) or else the bounty will be doubled. This also means adding an additional check to see if bounty hunters should appear.

This way, other quests will not break, while in the meantime wearing devious devices cannot be used as a  "get out of jail for free" card. In contrary, when the player is not able to get out of the yoke and report back soon enough, the player gets into more trouble. This way both DCL and POP could work together to make live just a little bit harder for the dragonborn.

I agree, I love both of your mods and hopefully after a cooling off period you two can find common ground somewhere so we can enjoy both.

I have a totally unrelated mod conflict I ran into in my game with the new update that I thought I'd mention since I saw others previously in this thread saying they use the same mod. I love the new MCM option to customize who you can and can't pay your bounty to, but I also tend to run with Crime Overhaul from the Nexus, and had it further down in my load order since I guess that's where LOOT put it back when I set this profile up.

So anyway, turns out Prison Overhaul has to come later in the load order or else Crime Overhaul will override your MCM setting and let your guards keep taking payment (and I'm guessing the same might be true of any other mods that affect that part of the guard dialogue). Changing the load order fixed it flawlessly so no complaints, just thought it was worth pointing out in case anyone else ran into that particular issue. :)

I have a totally unrelated mod conflict I ran into in my game with the new update that I thought I'd mention since I saw others previously in this thread saying they use the same mod. I love the new MCM option to customize who you can and can't pay your bounty to, but I also tend to run with Crime Overhaul from the Nexus, and had it further down in my load order since I guess that's where LOOT put it back when I set this profile up.

So anyway, turns out Prison Overhaul has to come later in the load order or else Crime Overhaul will override your MCM setting and let your guards keep taking payment (and I'm guessing the same might be true of any other mods that affect that part of the guard dialogue). Changing the load order fixed it flawlessly so no complaints, just thought it was worth pointing out in case anyone else ran into that particular issue. :)

Good to know, but I've always said POP should be among the last mods loaded.

Um sorry to ask you seem kinda busy with Kimy, but did the log help? If not I'll try work out a way to get one that might ^^'

:P ... yes @Kimy always has that effect on me.

Anyways I did look at the log (thanks for posting it BTW), but I did not see much there other than the arrest completes successfully.

So, what is happening? You get arrested, and then what?

I agree with aareyn. I too love both mods sincerely appreciate the effort that the both of you put into your mods!

In the spoiler I perhaps have a nice and simple solution that might prevent quests to break down, while the end result could be that DCL could actually makes POP a little bit more devious should the dragonborn be unlucky. I am curious about your thoughts.

The solution is way simpler and more elegant than that, and @Kimy already knows it.

Besides, most of DCL quests will take way more than 24h, and they become the player's main focus of attention - its one of the reasons they are so awesome.  

Hi I have a suggestion:

It would be nice to have a MCM option for the amount of food you get in the cells. I would like to get punished more often in the cell without having like 20 tomatosoups. So for example you set it to 3 and get 3 tomatosoups every day wenn you first get send to the cell. Or after 3 punishments you wont get more tomatosoups untill the next punishment on the next day.

OK, I've added something similar for POP 8f. You have a wider variety to choose from (including something for vampires) and also a random option which might not give you any food at all.

I've also added drinks the same way.

Good to know, but I've always said POP should be among the last mods loaded.

Um sorry to ask you seem kinda busy with Kimy, but did the log help? If not I'll try work out a way to get one that might ^^'

:P ... yes @Kimy always has that effect on me.

Anyways I did look at the log (thanks for posting it BTW), but I did not see much there other than the arrest completes successfully.

So, what is happening? You get arrested, and then what?

Weird, well I get taken to the jailer but him, the guard and me just stand there for ever and nothing happens, no stripping, nothing.

Here you go,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul/page-270?do=findComment&comment=1584184

Also make sure you are using POP 8g.

If no go, you need to clean your save as per post No. 2 in this here thread.

Thanks hun, I tried clean saves before but theyre never truely clean, it worked the first try on this save cuz its a new game/playthrough on a new laptop xD

But yes I'll try this when i next play :D

EDIT: No AI or anything running it seems and I'm pretty sure everythings loaded right (except my damn hdt body mod)

EDIT 2: OH it suddenly had 1 and i removed it they stripped me!

Now I'm getting weird bugs like it's walking me to a door in the whiterun prison and forcing me to pick it xD

Or I'm stripped and just stuck there with the jailer, he won't take me to the cell whatever i do.

What have I done to this poor game :dodgy: