Oh yes, now I see it. Interesting.

I will have to look into that and see how I can implement it, without modifying too much of the guards' vanilla dialog. So I take it each hold will have their own corrupt guards?   

Oh yes, now I see it. Interesting.

I will have to look into that and see how I can implement it, without modifying too much of the guards' vanilla dialog. So I take it each hold will have their own corrupt guards? 

If you add a suspicious guard in each hold (or even each town), than you can leave the other guards alone. You can even start by adding only one in your favorite hold. Although when you release the corrupted guard feature I would suggest adding at least one in each major hold. I have been to little to Solstheim to know how that region works.

As to the idea of spanking because you embarrass the guards with by doing their job of keeping the hold safe, those could perhaps be three guards that (might) pop-up when you are both eligible for a spanking and inside a capital town. And these guards could vanish again when you leave the city. This idea is just another way you might end up with a bounty but is easy to avoid by just accepting the spankings.

Following on from Jaberwocky's idea

It would be interesting to also add the chance of a bounty when you steal something. Vanilla game will occasionally send Hired Thugs after the pc but having a the chance of a bounty would spice things up a bit for all us naughty members of the Thieves Guild

Inte

You remember sometime back I reported an issue in Windhelm when a guard (not BH for Markarth/Winterhold) took the pc via the Jailers Place which then jumps to the normal cell, I have managed to reproduce the issue consistently now and got you a log.

I was minding my own (DB) business when Gaius Maros decided to jump in front of my arrows and throw himself on my sword so I was wrongly blamed for his murder (as if I would do something like that, it's so unfair) :D

Anyway I get marched off by a normal Windhelm guard and he consistently seems to go via the Jailers Place not through the Palace of the Kings.

As usual the first 140 lines or so are from the LAL start cell game loader

EDIT: Forgot to mention the jailer uses the normal route through the Palace of the Kings so it's just the route to the jailer that has the problem

Papyrus.0.log

Maybe the guards just like the Jailer's Place. :P

I believe that's just Skyrim pathing. The NPC will choose the quickest/shortest way to the destination, and since there is a hatch in the Windhelm's jail that leads straight into the Jailer's Place, they'll use it. Either way, not much I can do about that.

You might wanna un/check the 'NPCs Will Use Preferred Pathing' in POP MCM, in case it has something to do with the preferred pathing.

It would be great if instead of patches were given permission to Inte of upgrade the mod because I have 255 plugins (I know that I can merge plugins, but not always work)

Have you tried the new mod merging utility or just remembering the TESVEDIT merge script?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/?

The mod utility keeps track of what you merged so you can easily update a merged mod if one or more parts of it get updated.

It would be great if instead of patches were given permission to Inte of upgrade the mod because I have 255 plugins (I know that I can merge plugins, but not always work)

Since xaz is not very active here, I vote for integration as well. :)

Maybe the guards just like the Jailer's Place. :P

I believe that's just Skyrim pathing. The NPC will choose the quickest/shortest way to the destination, and since there is a hatch in the Windhelm's jail that leads straight into the Jailer's Place, they'll use it. Either way, not much I can do about that.

You might wanna un/check the 'NPCs Will Use Preferred Pathing' in POP MCM, in case it has something to do with the preferred pathing.

Hmm good point. It's hardly an issue in any case just a curiosity.

And thanks for the new update :)  I'll need to see who's next on my DB hitlist so I can try it out :D

Since xaz is not very active here, I vote for integration as well. :)

yea i 2nd that its better to integrate than to make patches..

I want to report a bug/conflict

With patch 8d I get the warning with new sexlab but the mod works and has no conflict with others.

With 8e, for some reason, it prevents Beeing Female MCM from starting

I don't use Being Female so not sure why that would happen.   

Don't suppose you have a log, with log option enabled in MCM?

Hi Inte,

I have a problem with POP and DD equip. I can't save the MCM settings, the areas on the respective MCM page have the header but no options. I have all the requirements installed, PapyrusUtil version 3.2. Just reinstalled it to be sure.

Exporting/Importing DCL settings does work.

Any idea what could cause this problem?

i had a lot of trouble to make this mod run. npcs use arrest scene had to be disabled. sadly this blocks a peaceful arrest from tdf prostitution.

two things i noticed :

30 % health as minimum is too high, 5% should be enough,

no whip mark decals

i will report more later.

Ok

Wanted to make those logs now, but for some reason both mods are starting correctly now on a new game.

No changes in load order or priority on MO, no new mods added... I'm flabbergasted

Disregard previous report, I guess.

Just for info, there are problems with the MCM in Beeing Female in existing games though it seems okay with new games. I use BF and haven't seen any issues with POP, though I do use an earlier version of BF as there were other bugs in the BF buffs that made the pc overpowered.

You may find it easier to go back to BF 2.6 (or earlier)

Hi, any chance to add peeing punishment? Jailor/follower or maybe some crowd NPC's pee on PC?

Sounds an interesting addition and the animations are already in ZAP as they're used in Private Needs

Hi Inte,

I have a problem with POP and DD equip. I can't save the MCM settings, the areas on the respective MCM page have the header but no options. I have all the requirements installed, PapyrusUtil version 3.2. Just reinstalled it to be sure.

Well that's not good, especially since you suggested the idea in the first place. ;)

Let's see, make sure you have SkyUI 5.1 or later. That particular MCM feature requires text input, which might not have been available in the earlier versions. If already using SkyUI 5.1, try resetting/cleaning it.

If no go, try cleaning your save of POP and DDe as per post No. 2 in this very thread.

Hi Inte,

Well that's not good, especially since you suggested the idea in the first place. ;)

Let's see, make sure you have SkyUI 5.1 or later. That particular MCM feature requires text input, which might not have been available in the earlier versions. If already using SkyUI 5.1, try resetting/cleaning it.

If no go, try cleaning your save of POP and DDe as per post No. 2 in this very thread.

Thanks, Inte, you hit it in one try! Turns out my SkyUI installation was faulty, even if it was 5.1. A reinstall complained about some scripts that overwrite the SkyUI installation. I renamed them, installed a fresh SkyUI and now it works! :)

Hi, any chance to add peeing punishment? Jailor/follower or maybe some crowd NPC's pee on PC?

Sounds an interesting addition and the animations are already in ZAP as they're used in Private Needs

Hi. I hope someday you guys can add peeing as punishment. Im looking for a mod with whipping and peeing and mods like PM and MEP not working good for me. But PO works mostly stable. Good luck and thank you for your work.

Hi. I hope someday you guys can add peeing as punishment. Im looking for a mod with whipping and peeing and mods like PM and MEP not working good for me. But PO works mostly stable. Good luck and thank you for your work.

I remember that "Trapped in Rubber" has a scene involving peeing. I think it is a punishment for lying about tampering with a delivery.

I managed to get it to work once but it got stuck and cut off during the cage scene, I tried restarting, reinstalling, everything to get it to work again but all I get now is getting captured then having the jailer and guard stand there by the chest not doing anything and me unable to use or do anything every time.

This happened on an old game I tried it on too. Any clue as to what is happening. (I have a lot of mods too but I don't believe any are conflicting).