How to get rid of GAY stuff?

I just dont understand i configured all properly and still wimen try to fuck me with strapon. I playng a male charakter whos not gay and i am already sick of all this gay stuff. Can someone please make a mod to block that males fuck each other ??? I mean i dont want to see it!

Well, what you do with your games is your own business, so I won't go into unnecessary self-righteous crap as long as it remains unnecessary, lol. To be honest, I dislike strap-ons as well. They don't look too immersive (pun totally intended). I don't like looking at gay/lesbian sex either, but in this game I don't really mind NPCs potentially getting into it since I want them to act "naturally" (as long as it's not too often <_<).

First of all, I think you must have set your SexLab mods wrong somewhere. In the framework itself there's an option that disables strap-ons, even though I'm not entirely sure if that can be overriden somehow. Most sex mods I use have settings that disable homosexual content and/or that force strap-on-less F-F animations, and I'm talking about most popular ones such as Defeat, Amorous Adventures, Prison Overhaul, Radiant Prostitution, Devious Devices...

I would advice that you test each mod individually, trigger their animations and see if there's one that ignores the settings you configured.

I just dont understand i configured all properly and still wimen try to fuck me with strapon. I playng a male charakter whos not gay and i am already sick of all this gay stuff. Can someone please make a mod to block that males fuck each other ??? I mean i dont want to see it!

who would hump who is entirely up to the modder who wrote that mod you are playing.

so simple solution is check what kind of mod that is

and politely ask its author to take male player characters into account as well.

majority of players play with female characters. including me because if i'm supposed to watch my characters back for hundreds of hours then i prefer this character to have a female ass.

So number of mods are made for female characters in mind.

Some of them simply do not support male characters at all.

thanks for answers but really searched everywhere and pegging and so on is to zero chanche. its really hard to make it classic at least to the player.

Oh and yea @

quin666  that was a good one joke man!

well @

aqqh i play male and never have time to see his ass... because of badass monsters and stuff... or  crafting and builng etc...

and politely ask its author to take male player characters into account as well.so simple solution is check what kind of mod that is

majority of players play with female characters. including me because if i'm supposed to watch my characters back for hundreds of hours then i prefer this character to have a female ass.

So number of mods are made for female characters in mind.

Some of them simply do not support male characters at all.

I don't know why this universal answer has always made me lol when i hear it from a guy xD But more in Skyrim since most of the guys don't even play the game anymore at that point, they just have the female character and dress her up as like doll or let her get gang banged which then doesn't even make sense to the first statement in the end then. I'm NOT refering to you, just to the people that use that as an excuse but probably secretly wants the feeling of being a girl x3

If the man doesn't want a fake dick in his ass he should have the right to not have one crammed up there without being scrutinized. Goodness.

Question has been answered(?) a few times over, let's see who else comes in here to drop their opinion on 'gay' stuff and OP's preferences.

there are few options and i set them all up but sometimes shit happens...

its not a matter of settings

this is how majority of modders declare actors for sexlab scenes

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = PlayerRef
sexActors[1] = OtherActor

if it is done like this then your cgharacter is going to be fucked because sexlab doesnt give a slightest damn if your character is male or female or what kind of settings you got set in sexlab or whereever else
it would be actor[0] being fucked by actor[1] every single time.

if 0 is male and 1 is female then even if you disable strapons then some female would fuck your male char with invisible strapon.

Only thing you can do is to ask mod author to add a check what kind of gender PlayerRef is and use a different actor declaration in case PlayerRef turns to be a male.

I'm NOT refering to you, just to the people that use that as an excuse but probably secretly wants the feeling of being a girl x3

Yea... all the same you can suggest that i have a secret desire to become a vampire because from like 10 characters i've made in this game so far there is only one i didn't turn into a vampire - and that was mainly because i wanted to check dawnguard storyline... i do like to play as vampire.

Btw becoming a vampire makes your character look as dolish as one on this pic

<--

as for having them gang raped - i do fancy making a bloodbath anytime someone tries...

so dont generalize plx

there are few options and i set them all up but sometimes shit happens...

its not a matter of settings

this is how majority of modders declare actors for sexlab scenes

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = PlayerRef
sexActors[1] = OtherActor

if it is done like this then your cgharacter is going to be fucked because sexlab doesnt give a slightest damn if your character is male or female or what kind of settings you got set in sexlab or whereever else
it would be actor[0] being fucked by actor[1] every single time.

if 0 is male and 1 is female then even if you disable strapons then some female would fuck your male char with invisible strapon.

Only thing you can do is to ask mod author to add a check what kind of gender PlayerRef is and use a different actor declaration in case PlayerRef turns to be a male.

I'm NOT refering to you, just to the people that use that as an excuse but probably secretly wants the feeling of being a girl x3

Yea... all the same you can suggest that i have a secret desire to become a vampire because from like 10 characters i've made in this game so far there is only one i didn't turn into a vampire - and that was mainly because i wanted to check dawnguard storyline... i do like to play as vampire.

Btw becoming a vampire makes your character look as dolish as one on this pic

<--

as for having them gang raped - i do fancy making a bloodbath anytime someone tries...

so dont generalize plx

I'm pretty sure i just said i'm not referring to you, but you can take it personal if you want or not ^^ But in the end it's true that SOME not ALL guys do it :b

It might help to know precisely how you enabled females in the 'male' roles in the first place. What Sexlab related mods are you using when you get this error?

Whenever I play a female/futanari character, I specifically have to use mods such as Sexlab Cumshot to set them to Transsexual to get them to take the active role in penetration whereas when I play a male character, I've yet to experience accidental penetration even when I've 'schlongified' the female character despite the fact that I schlongified those individuals with the express purpose of them turning the character into Lucky Pierre in a threesome between him and two seemingly female characters as a break from intentionally seeking out the gay stuff for a bit of variety.

Come to think of it,there are a few Sexlab animations that account for hermaphroditic characters which were originally found in the Non-Sexlab Animation Pack that may have been added to the latest version of the Sexlab Framework, so you might want to check out the list of animations added by NSAP to know which ones you can deactivate to avoid this in the future.

Push the + key when the animation starts to switch character positions

Come to think of it,there are a few Sexlab animations that account for hermaphroditic characters which were originally found in the Non-Sexlab Animation Pack that may have been added to the latest version of the Sexlab Framework, so you might want to check out the list of animations added by NSAP to know which ones you can deactivate to avoid this in the future.

yes i have that pack but cant tell which anim is which only by name... too bad :(

well i now uninstalled the mod called "oral only" because its not working as i supposed it would. i just thought it would be interesting if your running thru the city and sometimes a woman comes to you and just offeres you a blowjob... pritty immersive for medieval times! But noooo you have a large list of animations in this mod and need to configure your self but its also works porely. Anyways i uninstalled it now and have my peace.

BTW actro switching button does not work i tryed but no effect ... every other key works but not swap... i also changed button to other but no effect!

Strange the + key should switch character positions, i use the sexlab werewolves mod and sometimes when i trigger sex with that it has the chick doing the werewolve rather than vice versa and + always switches it for me.

Go through all of your mod's MCM configurations in the game and look for Male vs Male and uncheck it.  Defeat, Lover's Comfort, Spouses Enhanced, etc.  I know there are specific gay animations in Sexlab and NonSexlab Animations.  Uncheck those too.  Also, check your FNIS for Users and be sure gender specific animations are checked.

Go through all of your mod's MCM configurations in the game and look for Male vs Male and uncheck it.  Defeat, Lover's Comfort, Spouses Enhanced, etc.  I know there are specific gay animations in Sexlab and NonSexlab Animations.  Uncheck those too.  Also, check your FNIS for Users and be sure gender specific animations are checked.

Not sure that's going to help this person because he is calling "gay" when a WOMAN uses a strap-on on a man. So he is calling a non-homosexual situation "gay".

So even turning off Male vs Male, which i'm sure Dave has done already, will *not* do anything about female-with-strap-on being sexual with a man. Since SexLab does not consider that situation "gay" like Dave does. So turning off male-on-male does not help with the situation Dave is calling "gay".

i think Dave will have to get the actor swap button working in order to fix his problem. And if Dave uses mods like Defeat he can probably set it so his player-character is never victim, and can only rape which should protect him from such scenarios.

Anyway... i know the moderator said not to pick on Dave, but to me Dave's original post was already a bit.. ehh.. hostile? At least mildly. Maybe i'm over sensitive though about people calling a woman pegging a man as "gay". Simply saying "i'd rather not see my male character being fucked/pegged by a female character because that doesn't turn me on, is there some way to turn that setting off?" seems much more friendly. i dunno..

If it's the guy getting rogered in the ass with a strap-on thing that bugs you Dave, change the MCM settings so females will use cowgirl animations when they are the aggressors against males.  I know there are settings in mods like Defeat and the new version of Lover's Comfort to determine what animations are used when females are the aggressors.  The easiest fix (if it can be called that) is to simply uncheck the Females Use StrapOns option in Sexlab.

Anyway, depending on the install everything can be configured correctly.  It is just a matter of knowing what mods are doing what and making sure mods use the version of Sexlab installed.

To You Fans of Pegging/Other:

Imagine a group of guys standing around and talking about their weekend exploits when one of them pipes in with 'I love it when a girl fucks me in the ass with a strap on'.  Yeah, he had better be prepared to be laughed at and teased about it from then on.  That's how RL works.  It doesn't matter how internet types feel about it because the boldness of anonymity doesn't apply when faced with RL situations.  A few internet people might not think pegging is 'gay'.  Well, that opinion doesn't jive with the majority of attitudes in the real world and singling out Dave here because his views don't match what's foisted in the internet Land of Make-Believe is way off base.  It shouldn't have been an issue to begin with and the only reason it is is because a few people here want to say things they can only say while hiding behind a monitor and a keyboard.  People just need to check their heads and fucking drop it.