On 6/5/2018 at 6:49 AM, shebop said:

Yeah.  I am not entirely happy with with some of the drawbacks of SE in regards to not only this, but with the changes to the way that morphing and sliders work.  I can't (at least not yet) get the same faces in SE that I had in oldrim (I want to replay one of my old characters).  The idea of going back to oldrim, particularly for SL playthroughs definietly has its appeal.  The problem is the memory limitations.  I merge a large number of mods and oldrim is unstable with so many mods running.  I finally gave up.  Has anyone gotten really mod-heavy oldrim working?  I know the patch with SKSE helps but it still didn't quite work for me.

IS SL working with Fallout?

you need to tweak your INI files in old rim..its will depends on your system .i have not have any crash in almost a year now and my CPU is under powered for Skyrim Really >ENB boost is a must really but you need a GPU that can handle it .

LOOT and SSME did it for me my game stopped crashing after that https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/   OLDrim cant handle more then 1gb VRAM SSME take care of that you need to set it up . Game may do frame drops  in a exterior cell change thats when SSMe is doing its job .

im running 181 total mods 161 of those are  scripted mods, 3 Heavy once like Frostfall Defeated and Death alternate and 2 Followers mods that are the most heavy on scripting ..

i had changed my game from uunp HD to Cos HD. I had deleted all the old unp stuff anf the Cos Body works fine. No problem with any animations, working vagina  etc.

But now I have a big problem. One side of my body is a little bit higher as the other. These becomes downwards a stronger effect.  I had changed the mainbody (CBBE Caliente) with the same issue as Cos HD. I was searching for a wrong skeleton -- nothing. I use MO only. 

Show the hips and the ass with tights....(the tatoo was working fine in unp)  I don´t know what is the cause.

Chest.jpg

Hips.jpg

On 6/6/2018 at 2:01 PM, scivirus said:

you need to tweak your INI files in old rim..its will depends on your system .i have not have any crash in almost a year now and my CPU is under powered for Skyrim Really >ENB boost is a must really but you need a GPU that can handle it .

LOOT and SSME did it for me my game stopped crashing after that https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/   OLDrim cant handle more then 1gb VRAM SSME take care of that you need to set it up . Game may do frame drops  in a exterior cell change thats when SSMe is doing its job .

im running 181 total mods 161 of those are  scripted mods, 3 Heavy once like Frostfall Defeated and Death alternate and 2 Followers mods that are the most heavy on scripting ..

Processing power is not an issue.  I have a 8700k and a 1080 Ti.  However I am running over 350 mods (many combined...over a 100 of which are follower/added npc mods).

12 hours ago, shebop said:

Processing power is not an issue.  I have a 8700k and a 1080 Ti.  However I am running over 350 mods (many combined...over a 100 of which are follower/added npc mods).

well those tips is more for Skyrim not able to use more then 1 gig  vram  ..as soon it goes over  and has no room left it will crash  .....you can have the biggest fastest  PC in on the planet it will still crash ..it requires a bit of tweaking and changing settings bit if my aging out dated 10 year old machine can do it  then yours can

16 hours ago, El_Torro said:

i had changed my game from uunp HD to Cos HD. I had deleted all the old unp stuff anf the Cos Body works fine. No problem with any animations, working vagina  etc.

But now I have a big problem. One side of my body is a little bit higher as the other. These becomes downwards a stronger effect.  I had changed the mainbody (CBBE Caliente) with the same issue as Cos HD. I was searching for a wrong skeleton -- nothing. I use MO only. 

Show the hips and the ass with tights....(the tatoo was working fine in unp)  I don´t know what is the cause.

Chest.jpg

Hips.jpg

i am  not seeing anything .looks like an optical illusion depending where the shadows fall ..Im sure your skeleton is fine  ..also the idle animtaions are not always standing up strait

19 hours ago, scivirus said:

i am  not seeing anything .looks like an optical illusion depending where the shadows fall ..Im sure your skeleton is fine  ..also the idle animtaions are not always standing up strait

Please show the tail- and the butt line with the ribbon tats. The PC stands absolutly vertical, without any idle´s.

Show here. This is the same scene with uunp HDT PE mesh (used by custom racees). The tats are identic and the tail line is absolutly horizontal. (The first picture is a bit righter from perspective, but you can see the differnts)

butt unp.jpg

tail unp.jpg

20 hours ago, scivirus said:

well those tips is more for Skyrim not able to use more then 1 gig  vram  ..as soon it goes over  and has no room left it will crash  .....you can have the biggest fastest  PC in on the planet it will still crash ..it requires a bit of tweaking and changing settings bit if my aging out dated 10 year old machine can do it  then yours can

Previously, crashing wasn't the biggest issue thanks to the enb software (or was it SKSE) which loads all textures and meshes into a separate memory space.  Though I think I was pushing the limits.  I think the biggest issue previously was that papyrus was overloaded.  It has been a while to remember the exact symptoms but crashes were random, infrequent, and inconsistent.

15 hours ago, El_Torro said:

Please show the tail- and the butt line with the ribbon tats. The PC stands absolutly vertical, without any idle´s.

Show here. This is the same scene with uunp HDT PE mesh (used by custom racees). The tats are identic and the tail line is absolutly horizontal. (The first picture is a bit righter from perspective, but you can see the differnts)

Anything that uses the base skin as a template will differ from UUNP and CBBE body types. UUNP textures exist several pixels higher on the texture file than CBBE skins, hence why they are incompatible but only on a minor scale. User observes the exact same anomaly on both skin styles with the expected displacement when incompatible textures are mixed.

tatdisplacement.jpg

TatDisplacementCBBE.jpg

10 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

Anything that uses the base skin as a template will differ from UUNP and CBBE body types. UUNP textures exist several pixels higher on the texture file than CBBE skins, hence why they are incompatible but only on a minor scale. User observes the exact same anomaly on both skin styles with the expected displacement when incompatible textures are mixed.

These  uunp mesh on picture is with a unp skin. I had noticed these glitch after activating the tattoo overlay, but after playing in COS HD for a couple days. The right tat is towards warped in CBBE, not in unp.

Ok, so i think  i can only make a adjust downwards (right tat) in the tattoo.dds......

Thank you for your fast diagnosticand answeres.... ?

On 6/9/2018 at 9:00 AM, sumwahnyoono said:

tatdisplacement.jpg

TatDisplacementCBBE.jpg

if it does it in cbbe as well is got nothing to do with the body  but every thing with the tatoo it self

On 6/9/2018 at 8:17 AM, shebop said:

Previously, crashing wasn't the biggest issue thanks to the enb software (or was it SKSE) which loads all textures and meshes into a separate memory space.  Though I think I was pushing the limits.  I think the biggest issue previously was that papyrus was overloaded.  It has been a while to remember the exact symptoms but crashes were random, infrequent, and inconsistent.

ENB boost is what helping with vram  but it's meant for low Vram GPU .it uses System ram to help ..but it only up to 1 gig  vram and system together ..if you have a 4 GB gpu it is useless  ..you still need SSME so it can go over 1 gig  ...try to determine how much vram you are using

26 minutes ago, MemoryDestroyer said:

Is there a way to replace all armour base shapes with cosio simultaneously  

User has been investigating a method for this on this page. User has had experience with converting armor where just replacing the reference body with CoS causes the reference body to no longer respond to slider movement. This very well could have been because user has been modifying CoS. A solution has been submitted to Scivirus, among other things to help enhance CoS.

31 minutes ago, ssamsbji said:

Got a question: Can I run COS in Skyrim SE ?

Yes. Use the included hand and feet meshes since CBBE Special Edition hand and feet meshes do not conform properly to CoS. Create a different preset for the body as the sliders in Legendary Edition may behave differently than the sliders in Special Edition. Expect no collision support as HDT-PE is not available for Special Edition and CoS is not designed to take advantage of the current HDT-SMP standard.

On 6/10/2018 at 2:29 PM, scivirus said:

if it does it in cbbe as well is got nothing to do with the body  but every thing with the tatoo it self

What can i do now?

Here on the piercings i have  the same issue. Show left and right. (the left side in front view is warped - like right side in back view) I have checked my installation again, and i don´t found any double xml´s etc from uunp.

Breasts.jpg

Ok, maybe a glich in SLIF? I make a test without SLIF and starting a new game.....

44 minutes ago, El_Torro said:

Ok, maybe a glich in SLIF? I make a test without SLIF and starting a new game.....

Here the result:

It´s very interesting, that the body shows good in race menu without HDT.

Newgame.jpg

I have installed ONLY the HDT from COS!

Or maybe comes the glich from skyrim.ini files in the havok section??????????? When yes, what i must change?

Here my settings:

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=1
fMaxTime=0.0167
bHavokDebug=1
bTreeTops=0
iSimType=1
bPreventHavokAddAll=0
bPreventHavokAddClutter=0
fRF=1000.0000
fOD=0.9000
fSE=0.3000
fSD=0.9800
fChaseDeltaMult=0.0500
iEntityBatchRemoveRate=100
iMaxPicks=40
bAddBipedWhenKeyframed=0
fMoveLimitMass=95.0000
iUpdateType=0

Hi Everyone,

CT77 checking in to report that this mod works well for me with version 6 of Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - at least in initial testing and using my default Bodyslide preset.

Note 1 - v6 of remodeled armor no longer includes copies of CBBE feet or body parts etc.  At the time 5.1 of RMA was released, CBBE had yet to include my weighting fixes for those parts, which is why I included them in Remodeled Armor.  The most recent version of CBBE or Oldrim includes all of my weighing fixes (and has since 2015).  Version 6 of RMA finally ports all of these fixes to the outfits and should result in improved breast and butt motion across the board.  As before, you can zap just about everything, so these outfits should remain a good choice for partially clothed purposes.

Note 2 -  Important Caveat - the included hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for Cosio HD has rather aggressive settings for breast motion.  Unfortunately, this may increase the likelihood of breast clipping though Remodeled Armor outfits when using larger or more unusual breast shapes.  Keeping closer to baseshape is one way to prevent clipping.  Another would be to use a more default hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Cheers all!

Chrono

6 hours ago, El_Torro said:

Here the result:

It´s very interesting, that the body shows good in race menu without HDT.

Newgame.jpg

I have installed ONLY the HDT from COS!

Or maybe comes the glich from skyrim.ini files in the havok section??????????? When yes, what i must change?

Here my settings:

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=1
fMaxTime=0.0167
bHavokDebug=1
bTreeTops=0
iSimType=1
bPreventHavokAddAll=0
bPreventHavokAddClutter=0
fRF=1000.0000
fOD=0.9000
fSE=0.3000
fSD=0.9800
fChaseDeltaMult=0.0500
iEntityBatchRemoveRate=100
iMaxPicks=40
bAddBipedWhenKeyframed=0
fMoveLimitMass=95.0000
iUpdateType=0

you can change the number of treads  to the amount of cores you CPU has  .NumThreads is literally the only commands i have for Havok on my rig ..

i don't think Havok is to blame here  ..but the small difference in weight on the bones

the piercings needs to be treated like armor Cosio has different weights to it higher poly then cbbe .The weights and possible the Breast 01 bones needs to added ..this should be relatively easy i left instructions how to replace the base shape of any cbbe armor set to cosio in the download page  ..with piercings you only need to copy the weights and possible need to add the breast01 bones ..most cbbe armor mods should still  have the bones but the weights will be different

5 hours ago, ChronoTrigger77 said:

Hi Everyone,

CT77 checking in to report that this mod works well for me with version 6 of Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - at least in initial testing and using my default Bodyslide preset.

Note 1 - v6 of remodeled armor no longer includes copies of CBBE feet or body parts etc.  At the time 5.1 of RMA was released, CBBE had yet to include my weighting fixes for those parts, which is why I included them in Remodeled Armor.  The most recent version of CBBE or Oldrim includes all of my weighing fixes (and has since 2015).  Version 6 of RMA finally ports all of these fixes to the outfits and should result in improved breast and butt motion across the board.  As before, you can zap just about everything, so these outfits should remain a good choice for partially clothed purposes.

Note 2 -  Important Caveat - the included hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for Cosio HD has rather aggressive settings for breast motion.  Unfortunately, this may increase the likelihood of breast clipping though Remodeled Armor outfits when using larger or more unusual breast shapes.  Keeping closer to baseshape is one way to prevent clipping.  Another would be to use a more default hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Cheers all!

Chrono

Thanks for your input Chrono i appreciate it .for those that do have clipping problem copying the bone weights from Cosio to the armor should fix that ..how ever i personally have never seen it any problems but then again my skyrim girls don't have massive breast

Okay, so this is still my favourite body/vagina mod out there, but I'm having a little trouble with the stomach. 

You can see in the images attached below that the top and bottom of her belly are seriously wonky. Any idea on what's going on here? 

20180611183949_1.jpg

20180611184019_1.jpg

My idiot self should probably mention that I'm using the Cosio body with the Cosio 3 preset.

19 hours ago, scivirus said:

for those that do have clipping problem copying the bone weights from Cosio to the armor should fix that

For breast clipping, it may be as simple as copying the Breast01 weights (L and R) to the chest armor or clothing object in Outfit studio.  That's the main difference I see.  Alternatively, you can remove the breasts01 bones from Cosio body (remove from project) and copy that body into the CT77 armor you wish to use (making sure the presets are identical, of course.

One more thing - in the version 6.0 release, I left out the BreatsSSH slider.  This will be restored soon, but for now you would of course have to set that to zero for the Body to make it work. 

16 hours ago, scivirus said:

you can change the number of treads  to the amount of cores you CPU has  .NumThreads is literally the only commands i have for Havok on my rig ..

i don't think Havok is to blame here  ..but the small difference in weight on the bones

the piercings needs to be treated like armor Cosio has different weights to it higher poly then cbbe .The weights and possible the Breast 01 bones needs to added ..this should be relatively easy i left instructions how to replace the base shape of any cbbe armor set to cosio in the download page  ..with piercings you only need to copy the weights and possible need to add the breast01 bones ..most cbbe armor mods should still  have the bones but the weights will be different

Thank´s for your fast answer. Yes, i know how i change the Mainbody to COS. I had these maked with another armor before(MME Cuiras etc), and these works fine, but i miss the extra slider like pussy-* and Nipplepuffynes after in BS.....?? 

16 hours ago, MadameRed said:

Okay, so this is still my favourite body/vagina mod out there, but I'm having a little trouble with the stomach. 

You can see in the images attached below that the top and bottom of her belly are seriously wonky. Any idea on what's going on here? 

20180611183949_1.jpg

20180611184019_1.jpg

My idiot self should probably mention that I'm using the Cosio body with the Cosio 3 preset.

I've just been reviewing the Cosio HD Body for testing compatibility with Remodeled Armor and I've discovered something unfortunate that is likely the cause of this (and similar small but noticeable deformities).

The Skyrim engine allows only 4 weights per vertex.  If there are more, the weakest ones are discarded.  In many cases, these are important structural weights like spine, clavicle, or pelvis.  Belly weights are also likely to be discarded as these were originally done very lightly when introduced to CBBE - these weights are especially light around the edges.  In your case, some belly weights have been lost at the top and quite a few at the bottom.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the result of a proper weight-squash in Blender showing the areas where the Cosio Body isn't able to keep all of it's weights. I'm using the low res Cosio body because the Hi Res one is very slow to load, but the effect would be the same for HD as well.

Note that we addressed this weight-squashing issue fully in CBBE 3.4 for Oldrim.  It's why we elected to remove the Breast01 bones from the CBBE HDT body.  CBBE for F04 and SkyrimSE are also free of squashing issues.

I would be curious to see if the belly results you have above look different with CBBE HDT if you can try it and post.

CosioWeighSquash.png

Above: the highlighted vertices show areas where Cosio HD has more than 4 weights.  The lowest weights are discarded as they would have no effect in game.  There is significant loss around the breasts, waist, and pelvis.  The areas on the legs, hips, and above the breasts could likely be cleaned with little affect.