22 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Yes, I know, and always do like that, boots had converted too, and only the clothes(or others, someone use bra or panty to occupy the 32 slot that occupy the body) should  save bodyshape reference, others that not use the slot 32( no matter what other slots they use) should not save bodyshape reference in project or have bodyshape in inf.

Before, in a short period time, I converted all sets with bodyshape reference saved in inf, when something went wrong, and I learned from other's convertion, that sets not using slot 32 should not save bodyshape reference in the project or inf. 

But recently, something went wrong, from I research the convertion file of "Young Trap 48 socks", that sets had a bra use slot 32 and with bodyshape saved in project, not equiped the bra, the sock and heel equiped together with no other things equiped, the sock will clip, I tried to replace the bodyshape ref in the sock project, not worked, also need the bra, or it will clip.Unlike the DAZ sock and heel pack, that the sock and heel equip together with no other will not clip, and can even equip with other sets.

If you did not ever met this situation, and our thoughts are unified, than maybe something wrong with my mod system.

I converted the unp file used a way taught in the CBBE Convertion thread:

a load inf

b load convert ref that most match the shape

c confirm slidesets

d select the clothes, drag the convertion slide to 100%

e load our cosio body as reference

f fit some clips still exist

g confirm slidesets

h copy bodyweight

i save project with save reference( if the inf use slot 32, other slot will not save reference bodyshape)

Is something suspection in my process may cause the problem

all i can think of is the weights and Sliders do not Match Cosio or both ...are you using my tutorial to convert?>>remember Cosio HD Sliders and and weights are different from CBBE ..so im not sure if you used Cbbe weights or Cosio HD ..i convert a lot different and it much easier and fool proof ..just remember only slot 32 stuff   needs the reference shape or parts of it

9 hours ago, scivirus said:

all i can think of is the weights and Sliders do not Match Cosio or both ...are you using my tutorial to convert?>>remember Cosio HD Sliders and and weights are different from CBBE ..so im not sure if you used Cbbe weights or Cosio HD ..i convert a lot different and it much easier and fool proof ..just remember only slot 32 stuff   needs the reference shape or parts of it

Yes, so before I load our cosio baseshape as ref, I delete the bone set the original clothes carry, then load our cosio bodyshape as ref, with weights and sliders load in.

But sometimes I noted the indication message under the outifit studio when I confirm the sliders of our cosio baseshape, it called " including the slidersets", I guess in my process, the first part of sliders are the slidersets from converting ref to cbbe(LIKE CONVERT REF UNP TO CBBE, unpb to cbbe), then include our cosio sliders.

23 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Question, Do I need skin texture mods like Fair Skin or Demoniac to get pussies like the ones in your preview pics? I already have all the required mods but I never bothered with those skin mods cuz a majority of them make everyone look like anime characters...

For pussy texture I believe you need to run TexBlend to get the pussy textures which if you have bodyslide (which you need duh) is found under skyrim, data, calientetools, as for a nice Realistic skin texture I use a custom blend of Real Girls and I think SG textures.

Hope this helps you out! 

1 hour ago, DVD43465 said:

For pussy texture I believe you need to run TexBlend to get the pussy textures which if you have bodyslide (which you need duh) is found under skyrim, data, calientetools, as for a nice Realistic skin texture I use a custom blend of Real Girls and I think SG textures.

Hope this helps you out! 

I have BodySlide but I dont know what TexBlend is & cant find it in my files. My normal playthrough uses the vanilla skin textures but my other profiles use either Fair Skin now or Demoniac

2 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

I have BodySlide but I dont know what TexBlend is & cant find it in my files. My normal playthrough uses the vanilla skin textures but my other profiles use either Fair Skin now or Demoniac

ah sorry I thought it was included with Bodyslide, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737 

There's the link for you sorry about that, here's what my skin looks like if you wanted some examples. 

20180405222658_1.jpg

20180405222515_1.jpg

20180405220739_1.jpg

20180405221207_1.jpg

11 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Yes, so before I load our cosio baseshape as ref, I delete the bone set the original clothes carry, then load our cosio bodyshape as ref, with weights and sliders load in.

But sometimes I noted the indication message under the outifit studio when I confirm the sliders of our cosio baseshape, it called " including the slidersets", I guess in my process, the first part of sliders are the slidersets from converting ref to cbbe(LIKE CONVERT REF UNP TO CBBE, unpb to cbbe), then include our cosio sliders.

NO this is not how i explained please try this way do not load cosio as a reference shape .

give me the link of the  amour you want to convert so i can see if i can replicate the problem and fins a solution

use these steps .

Step 1. open Bodyslide Outfit Studio and load the project in the sliderset folder you want to replace the baseshape with ,for example i will use Ct77 steel Bikini from Remodelled Armor for Cbbb Bodyslide hdt 5.1 .

Step 2.right click on each nif except the baseshape and Export to Nif put it any where you like Give it the same name as in Bodyslide in this case  HentaiBelt ,Panty and SteellBra

5a8ef9b2c9adb_Pic1.thumb.jpg.1d36e234b1897938c4565be9bec2b985.jpg

Step 3.Got to File >SAFE PROJECT AS and write down the text in Output File name and Output Data Path and then press Cancel >you can now close the project

5a8efa3a53d47_Pic2.jpg.f5132ab5c955a93d2ce56215a63cf1c0.jpg

Step 4.Now Load Project Cosio.osp or CosioHD.osp in the Slidersets folder  and go to File and Safe Project as .this will create a new folder and file with the same name. If you do not it will over write CosioHD nif files and corrupt it 

Step 5 IN Display Name Replace Cosio HD with Cosio HD steel Bikini nad press the Button TO PROJECT..then enter the text you wrote down before in Output File Name and Output Data Path

They must be identical ..Then press Save

5a8efda89065b_Pic3.jpg.6682700bd739015371617f3fd8674a01.jpg

Step 6.Go to File >Import>From NIF and Import the nifs you  exported before

Step 7.Right click on the Nifs and Copy Bone Weighs do it with each NIF ....The default setting should be fine

PS if the armor has a Cape you might not need the copy the weights

5a8eff2597e2b_Pic4.thumb.jpg.c087ea14d6f24ceefb7121757ae0a0a8.jpg

Step 8.Go to the Bones Tab you will See the Bones Weights you just copied from the Cosio Base shape you can use the preview Scaling Slider to make sure the Bone weight as in sync .

some armor sets have old Bones For BBP rigs Called NPC L Breast01 and NPC R Breast01 .Right click on them and Delete > From  Project ..they will interfere with CosioHDT

Some Armor that has a Bra with Straps will need work on the Straps ..make sure the Bra nif is selected in the Meshes Tab .YOu can use the Weight Pencil to Paint weights to the Straps and use the Preview Slider till it looks correct

5a8f0487e8a18_Pic5.thumb.jpg.de1e2bbc00bf35f4ff45ae18c71bc7b3.jpg

Step 9 .Go to the Meshes Tab Select a Nif and press CTRL+Shift+C this will copy all the sliders from COSIO to the Nifs Use the Slider to see if they are in sync ..you can edit the Slider if needed for example again on the Bra straps that tends to be a problem area ..if the Armour has a Cape you do not need to copy the sliders but this will depend on the nif

Step 10 you can now safe the work and use bodyslide to build the nif ..when using Batch Build Bodyslide will inform you have two projets using the same Output path >make sure the new Cosio armour Project is selected and original is not ..and Have Fun Happy Modding

9 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Cosio does not use Texblend anymore as it creats problem with low end machines and and some users .There is a Fairskin and

Demonic patch in the download page

or just use Cosio Textures Hi or low Res

16 hours ago, Gladisu said:

Damn... Max CBBE got me spoiled, too bad it's not finished. Animated anal and boobs physics are really impressive. And too bad it supports shittier skins.

Max has potential The author did tell me the Bones of Max CBBE  would be added to XMSME skeleton by Groovtama  at somepoint  ..i did some work on the breast from his ideas and gave it a secondery giggle of sorts to the breast ..it looks fantastic but has a very bad side effect when being collided by the hands ..breast tend to stretch upwards and looks really bad ,,

Cosio  is ready for the anus Bones but like i said it needs to be added to the skeleton ..

Max cbbe needs to be streamlined and he needs to simplify it a bit ..it take to many bones for it to work and can be recourse hungry

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

NO this is not how i explained please try this way do not load cosio as a reference shape .

give me the link of the  amour you want to convert so i can see if i can replicate the problem and fins a solution

use these steps .

Here are the dress with jewels, but the five part of dress is only ten nif files that locate in the mesh dir.

You said "not use cosio as  a ref", I will review you tutorial, that you do mean sonthing.

As a told you before, I made our cosio bodyshape as a ref that can be directly load in the outfit studio ref template, I juse use it as baseshape ref for converting, till some problems like this, other were all good. I will research your thoghts.

Dimonized dress and jewelry v41-14146-4-1.7z

6 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

Here are the dress with jewels, but the five part of dress is only ten nif files that locate in the mesh dir.

You said "not use cosio as  a ref", I will review you tutorial, that you do mean sonthing.

As a told you before, I made our cosio bodyshape as a ref that can be directly load in the outfit studio ref template, I juse use it as baseshape ref for converting, till some problems like this, other were all good. I will research your thoghts.

Dimonized dress and jewelry v41-14146-4-1.7z

And research your tutorial, that you export the nif and reimport it, sound like you want the nif to seperate the  slidesets from the orgin project, and in the new project with cosio shape and slideset loaded, the nif's sliderset will only have the parts copied from our cosio body, do I understand right?

a "CTRL+Shift+C" in your tutorial is the same meaning of "confirm all sliders"?

b load cosio body and slidesets in new project, does this do the samething as I load cosio ref from ref template?

You told me "do not load cosio as a reference shape", I noticed that our cosio body is a slight different from the "CBBE-HDT" in shape, and with new bones added with slidesets, and perhapes some bodyweight like the belly bone had been adjust, as I found it moved correspondingly in sex scene.  But why it can not be a reference shape, If you like and have time, perhape you can explain. If not, does not matter, I still love your art .

22 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

And research your tutorial, that you export the nif and reimport it, sound like you want the nif to seperate the  slidesets from the orgin project, and in the new project with cosio shape and slideset loaded, the nif's sliderset will only have the parts copied from our cosio body, do I understand right?

a "CTRL+Shift+C" in your tutorial is the same meaning of "confirm all sliders"?

b load cosio body and slidesets in new project, does this do the samething as I load cosio ref from ref template?

YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT EXPORTING THE NIF to separate the slider set .

A .Ctrl + Shift + C conforms all slider is correct

B .no it is not the same not completely ..this way insures the sliders and Weight is identical as Cosio and ..Using ref template can cause slider not to copy

17 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

You told me "do not load cosio as a reference shape", I noticed that our cosio body is a slight different from the "CBBE-HDT" in shape, and with new bones added with slidesets, and perhapes some bodyweight like the belly bone had been adjust, as I found it moved correspondingly in sex scene.  But why it can not be a reference shape, If you like and have time, perhape you can explain. If not, does not matter, I still love your art .

yes you dont need to if you loaded Cosio as a project and then saved as using original project data ..It would be like using Cosio as reference but it insure the weights and sliders are identical form Cosio ..using Cosio as a referenace sometime do not work as it does not copy the slider data from cosio but keeps original Data or the slider get broken and does not work at all and that is what i suspect is your problem ...

yes you dont need to if you loaded Cosio as a project and then saved as using original project data ..It would be like using Cosio as reference but it insure the weights and sliders are identical form Cosio ..using Cosio as a referenace sometime do not work as it does not copy the slider data from cosio but keeps original Data or the slider get broken and does not work at all and that is what i suspect is your problem ...

So I know, thanks for your kind-hearted and paticent explaination. I will try as you told.

Thanks again!

I retry the clothes sets report to you, as you told me the way, it really worked.

a I opened two project, cosioHD and the project I converted, like corset,pants,stocking

b in the cosio project, import the inf from the shapedate dir that I had converted

c confirm the sliderset, copy the bodyweight

d copy the project saving message from the project I converted

e save and BS

f and it worked

So, I know the problem under your pointing, but I still want to left the parts that use our cosio body as ref baseshape, that worked good, if I meet the problem like this, will do it as your way, is that OK?

2 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

I retry the clothes sets report to you, as you told me the way, it really worked.

a I opened two project, cosioHD and the project I converted, like corset,pants,stocking

b in the cosio project, import the inf from the shapedate dir that I had converted

c confirm the sliderset, copy the bodyweight

d copy the project saving message from the project I converted

e save and BS

f and it worked

So, I know the problem under your pointing, but I still want to left the parts that use our cosio body as ref baseshape, that worked good, if I meet the problem like this, will do it as your way, is that OK?

if it work for then it should be ok  ..Im sure i dont completly understand your problem or what you did but as long as you have the result you want i am Happy

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

if it work for then it should be ok  ..Im sure i dont completly understand your problem or what you did but as long as you have the result you want i am Happy

Today I download the newest version of bodyslide, when installing, I notice that the "luxury collecton 1.7 fix" mod from this site had changed the following:

a CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\Belly.bsd

b CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\thighs.bsd

when installing, I overwritten them with file from bodyslide, seldom had converters will overwrite the bsd of BS, maybe this is the source of problem I met, I will try and test, if that's so, I supports our art will be good to be a shape ref.

37 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

Today I download the newest version of bodyslide, when installing, I notice that the "luxury collecton 1.7 fix" mod from this site had changed the following:

a CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\Belly.bsd

b CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\thighs.bsd

when installing, I overwritten them with file from bodyslide, seldom had converters will overwrite the bsd of BS, maybe this is the source of problem I met, I will try and test, if that's so, I supports our art will be good to be a shape ref.

I tried, it's not the problem source. And in this test, first use cosio as bodyshape ref of all parts, the part with bodyshape in nif still not good and affect the other parts, then I take special care of the part with bodyshape, use your way to deal with it, then it's good.

Before, I used to post something in the cbbe converting thread, sometime friend complained that in my convertion, the main body had the trend to thin, just like this time, now I know why.

In the time made convertings, I used to use the standard CBBE-HDT sets for others convinient, but for our cosio use, I'd edit something again. So after I edit the template, I use our cosio as baseshape in converting, then came the complain, now I know the source, because it also occured to myself. And in he first stage converting times, I just use brush to fix clip, the problem is not so obvious, step by step, and taught by people in that thread, I used more sliders in the converting(better effect like only use brush, I think), when the converting depended the sliderset more and more, this problem is more easy to see.

Now I know the why, I will still use our art as baseshape, but for the body slot, will take special care in the way you taught me.

Thanks Again!

It's happy to discuss someting with you. 

20 hours ago, scivirus said:

Max has potential The author did tell me the Bones of Max CBBE  would be added to XMSME skeleton by Groovtama  at somepoint  ..i did some work on the breast from his ideas and gave it a secondery giggle of sorts to the breast ..it looks fantastic but has a very bad side effect when being collided by the hands ..breast tend to stretch upwards and looks really bad ,,

Cosio  is ready for the anus Bones but like i said it needs to be added to the skeleton ..

Max cbbe needs to be streamlined and he needs to simplify it a bit ..it take to many bones for it to work and can be recourse hungry

Thanks for the insight!

Breasts tend to behave in a weird way on collision, I agree, but I also really like how they behave during sex animations, there is much more movement going on and it just looks a lot better. The difference is substancial.

I guess I will wait for the skeleton update then, glad to see things like these are still coming to Skyrim, mods like these do make a difference imo.

Hi, it is maybe a selfish or lazy from my side, but can somebody make a short gif or a video showing the actual collisions and the vagina? I am a hdt noob and have a uunp setup running already, but from the screens it looks better for my taste. So can somebody make a showcase for me? Yet again, I know that I am being a lazy fuck right now, but I do not want to mess my setup up. Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, misquiry said:

Your body mod is awesome. but I think TBBP version is more sexier than defaultBBP. so I made TBBP version of COSIO body.

I fixed mesh for Symmetric and fixed belly weight for batter inflation belly shape. you will like it. so... can you make Tri file for it?

Cosio.nif

Bodyslide makes the tri files, Not sure why you say TBBP or defaultBBP as Cosio is HDT  >>tbbp needs animation while HDT is Havok Physics

2 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Hi, it is maybe a selfish or lazy from my side, but can somebody make a short gif or a video showing the actual collisions and the vagina? I am a hdt noob and have a uunp setup running already, but from the screens it looks better for my taste. So can somebody make a showcase for me? Yet again, I know that I am being a lazy fuck right now, but I do not want to mess my setup up. Thanks in advance

5aca5e51a1cab_2018-04-0820-16-181.gif.3aa296a6cc560eceffd54ed724bc01ad.gif

Hope this will suffice ...the animation can have influence and some are made with specific bodies in mind ..i know Zaz animation has now Cosio suport ..THis gif however does not do it justice .There are small movements you cant see in this gif

PS this is from the latest version not released yet

26 minutes ago, scivirus said:

5aca5e51a1cab_2018-04-0820-16-181.gif.3aa296a6cc560eceffd54ed724bc01ad.gif

Hope this will suffice ...the animation can have influence and some are made with specific bodies in mind ..i know Zaz animation has now Cosio suport ..THis gif however does not do it justice .There are small movements you cant see in this gif

PS this is from the latest version not released yet

Thank you very much! Looks much nicer than the uunp variant. A question is, is it stable to switch bodies mid game? Or I need to start a new one?