I love this mod, but besides having the problem with the belly that I kind of rid of (made it hard to notice), head and my body are detached if my character stands still and the idle animation play (vanilla animation). Its also not a bodyslide preset problem and also not a race problem. Can it be that my bodyslide is broken? I honestly have no idea, but I love the vagina model and how customized can it be.

14 hours ago, kernins said:

I've already tackled with this about 3 yrs ago, and here is what I can remember now:

1. Color-matching, as in PaintedLady, depends on hair shader, which is limited to headparts only. Also headparts are always visible and will poke thru clothes.

Probably, it can be scripted to show/hide using Actor.replaceHeadPart(), but relevant headPart must exist, it is only "replace", not "add". So there must also be some dummy headPart of the same type pre-added to races (or whatever it should be) in CK.

There is also changeHeadPart(), but it affects ActorBase. Can be used for scripted setup later, tho

2. NIO has some "dyeing" functions (see https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56420 as example).

There is a major culprit here - with hairs the color you see is not exactly that it actually have (in terms of numbers, i.e. return value of .getHairColor().getColor()). The engine blends assigned color with hair diffuse map, and resulting percieved color may be quite different and, even worse, _not_ consistent across diferent hair mods due to different textures. May be it is still possible to get consistent color-matching for non-headpart meshes, but it'll probably require considerable amount of work and some trickery. I wasn't that much concerned to dig further. However, NIO dyeing should still be suited for manually changing color via MCM.

DISCLAIMER: I may be missing something or partially wrong here, it was 3 yrs ago after all.

As to controller & distribution scripts, I already have them done and tested in my game for a couple of years now (however, not that I have time to play much)

Currently I'm using it to replace SOS (coz I hate its approach to add slot 52 to every armor it can get its hands on at runtime) and to control hybrid pubes (3D + 2D) for Krista's Demonica Eva body (when 3D is hidden, matching 2D part stays/gets assigned to armor-embedded body via NIO, so pube can be visible thru semitransparent clothes even if they set to hide 3D part).

Controller is a scripted ME, which monitors equip/unequip events and equip/unequip an "asset" item in response. Asset may be anything - pube, schlong, 3D cum, etc.

It also has NIO dyeing support, a bit incomplete and abandoned after abovementioned limitations became clear to me, but still suitable for testing (no MCM sliders implemented atm, tho). Relatively easy, it may be modified to do replaceHeadPart() instead of equipping an asset.

If you give me the meshes (biped to 52) & textures, I'll make a test build with them added and publish here for testing.

If you make a headpart meshes and a esp with them registered (2 parts is needed to swap between, I think, 1 dummy and other actual ph), I'm willing to play with them to see what could be done on the scripting side.

thanks for your info ..i think my next step its to just  add 3d pubs with black textures for now with ZAp tick boxes to selects when building in bodyslide  so every Npc will have pubs  or not depending on the user ...

4 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

Project: CBBE Universal Body and SSE Downport

Objective: Create a universal body for conversions and gameplay. Downport CBBE SSE functionality.

Project Status: Terminated

Response from BodySlide & CBBE team denied permission to modify body and program. User files deleted.

i though they might not give permission how ever i don't think it matters as they have no legal right to the cbbe body as its used in a game with copyrights that belong to Bethesda .the only way they can have some say if they make it none nude, no doubt Bethesda will insist on that ,and remove any physics form the Breast and butt area and add it to the creation club..There is nothing i can do to stop any one using Cosio with out my permission really ..

PS i might be wrong on a few things

Hello Scivirus and LL members,

Vagina collision isnt working for me. All vaginas in my game do not react to things getting shoved in. Can you point me to what I should check to resolve this?

Here are some hints.

I have the newest (.39) Skyrim, SKSE64 2.07, XPMSSE 4.31, HDT from the Chinese forum for 1.5.39 and High Heels .39, CBP .19, Sexlab framework 163 with hotfix, Flower Girls 2.01, and SOS SE 1.0.

I am using the Fair Skin Complexion head textures (pulled from actual FSC) and FSC Cosio body texture patch, overwritten on COSIO 4.2. (Order: Cosio first, then FSC patch and original FSC head textures). Cosio 4.1 used to be installed, so I went through and deleted all the files from that archive one by one. Replaced with 4.2 of course.

Ran FNIS a couple minutes ago, I do understand its importance. It's run often (maybe I'm missing a detail, tho).

LOOT has also been ran through. I moved XPMSSE up pretty far to the top of my load order because I think a lot of mods are dependent on it (should this be down low?).

I have built Cosio in Bodyslide as admin. The rest of the outfits were batch built, too... although my testing was done nude so outfits shouldnt matter right?

I'm on a new save game with 2 minutes on game time (apart from the 3hr it took to make her face look smashin' lol).

My guess is that it's a skeleton/mesh problem. What should I overwrite with what? Maybe the penises from SOS 1.0 don't have collision. Maybe it's the Fair Skin patch/texture, which isn't adapting to the penetration. Ass n titties bounce, so the physics is working. I used to have KS HDT Wigs but they are broken because of the update so they are not in yet.

I'm guessing that this question has been asked and answered elsewhere. I'll admit I haven't read all pages of this thread and all threads on this forum, sorry. A link to said thread(s) would be great.

Thank you for the help everyone, hugs and kisses!

1 hour ago, streuner said:

Hello Scivirus and LL members,

Vagina collision isnt working for me. All vaginas in my game do not react to things getting shoved in. Can you point me to what I should check to resolve this?

Here are some hints.

I have the newest (.39) Skyrim, SKSE64 2.07, XPMSSE 4.31, HDT from the Chinese forum for 1.5.39 and High Heels .39, CBP .19, Sexlab framework 163 with hotfix, Flower Girls 2.01, and SOS SE 1.0.

I am using the Fair Skin Complexion head textures (pulled from actual FSC) and FSC Cosio body texture patch, overwritten on COSIO 4.2. (Order: Cosio first, then FSC patch and original FSC head textures). Cosio 4.1 used to be installed, so I went through and deleted all the files from that archive one by one. Replaced with 4.2 of course.

Ran FNIS a couple minutes ago, I do understand its importance. It's run often (maybe I'm missing a detail, tho).

LOOT has also been ran through. I moved XPMSSE up pretty far to the top of my load order because I think a lot of mods are dependent on it (should this be down low?).

I have built Cosio in Bodyslide as admin. The rest of the outfits were batch built, too... although my testing was done nude so outfits shouldnt matter right?

I'm on a new save game with 2 minutes on game time (apart from the 3hr it took to make her face look smashin' lol).

My guess is that it's a skeleton/mesh problem. What should I overwrite with what? Maybe the penises from SOS 1.0 don't have collision. Maybe it's the Fair Skin patch/texture, which isn't adapting to the penetration. Ass n titties bounce, so the physics is working. I used to have KS HDT Wigs but they are broken because of the update so they are not in yet.

I'm guessing that this question has been asked and answered elsewhere. I'll admit I haven't read all pages of this thread and all threads on this forum, sorry. A link to said thread(s) would be great.

Thank you for the help everyone, hugs and kisses!

Documentation indicates HDT-PE is unavailable for Skyrim Special Edition due to licensing issues. HDT-PE is based off the Havok physics engine, which Intel removed free development tools for and Microsoft has purchased. HDT-SMP, based off Bullet Physics, is implied to be the standard for Skyrim Special Edition. User has little information on this type of HDT Physics, except that it is more accurate for per-vertex collision. CBP physics mod does not contain collision data, only bounce data. CoS was built for HDT-PE, and user has no information on what steps would be required to modify CoS to work with HDT-SMP.

Edit:

You are not alone in trying to find ways to make the meshes work properly. Google search yielded a result which pointed user back to this site with a topic very similar to what you're looking for. URL below. It is stated in the topic that in order for HDT-SMP to work, the mesh must be made compatible and new XML files need to be generated. This can not be done using any kind of preset. Additionally, mixing HDT-SMP with HDT-PE and/or ENB may result in instability.

Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60570-uunp-special-vagina-for-hdt-smp/

Hello, I just installed clam of skyrim and i have a little problem! The body physique work perfectly but collision don't work.

I have CBBE body and XPMSE HDT skeleton. I installed cosio main 4.2, run bodyslide and did my preset. After this i built the body and run fnis. Now ingame i have the vagina, belly butt and boobs bouncing, but no collision on vagina boobs etc...

5 hours ago, Bascoop said:

Hello, I just installed clam of skyrim and i have a little problem! The body physique work perfectly but collision don't work.

I have CBBE body and XPMSE HDT skeleton. I installed cosio main 4.2, run bodyslide and did my preset. After this i built the body and run fnis. Now ingame i have the vagina, belly butt and boobs bouncing, but no collision on vagina boobs etc...

What Skyrim do you use? Legendary Edition or Special Edition? Because iirc there is no collision yet in Special Edition.

Skyrim LE HavOK can crash causing Collision to stop working after installing or removing mods in some cases

use these steps to fix it

1. disable all mod plugin Mods that have no scripts will not matter  (do not uninstall ,disable the esm and esp except the Skyrim DLC's)

2.start skyrim with a new campaign and make a new Female Character use the vanilla templates

..Ps HDT hair is a good indicator if your HDT crashed i recommend KS HDT hair mod with the HDT BBP FIX patch

3.wait till you binds are cut and then go to the Console with ~ key  and type  coc qasmoke ..it will bring you to a test room with no scripts and very little cpu load ..

4.Now SAVE  ..always keep that save  you will need it again ..then close the game activate your mods again and start the game with the clean save ..after that you can load your last save with the problem it should fix the problem

30 minutes ago, scivirus said:

Skyrim LE HavOK can crash causing Collision to stop working after installing or removing mods in some cases

1. disable all mod plugin Mods that have no scripts will not matter  (do not uninstall ,disable the esm and esp except the Skyrim DLC's)

2.start skyrim with a new campaign and make a new Female Character use the vanilla templates

..Ps HDT hair is a good indicator if your HDT crashed i recommend KS HDT hair mod with the HDT BBP FIX patch

3.wait till you binds are cut and then go to the Console with ~ key  and type  coc qasmoke ..it will bring you to a test room with no scripts and very little cpu load ..

4.Now SAVE  ..always keep that save  you will need it again ..then close the game activate your mods again and start the game with the clean save ..after that you can load your last save with the problem it should fix the problem

Ok thank you i'll try this !

Ok, small update on the belly issues. It was just sliders in Racemenu :classic_angry: I feel ashamed, but happy I got rid of it. But there is another issue I am battleing with. Its a neck gap, whatever race, preset or skin texture. I got a neck gap. Any idea how do I influence that? I am also having a hand-wrist gap, looking like the neck gap, but I heard its a common CBBE problem due to lack of cbbe hands bodyslide files

ScreenShot4.jpg.4abbaa10189797d386306cdf291230d7.thumb.jpg.42a16ed7beb90d3dc092ffda23dd58da.jpg

1 hour ago, dankmemesxd said:

Ok, small update on the belly issues. It was just sliders in Racemenu :classic_angry: I feel ashamed, but happy I got rid of it. But there is another issue I am battleing with. Its a neck gap, whatever race, preset or skin texture. I got a neck gap. Any idea how do I influence that? I am also having a hand-wrist gap, looking like the neck gap, but I heard its a common CBBE problem due to lack of cbbe hands bodyslide files

ScreenShot4.jpg.4abbaa10189797d386306cdf291230d7.thumb.jpg.42a16ed7beb90d3dc092ffda23dd58da.jpg

its impossible to have neck seams in cosio ..that is graphic settings that does that..

IF you do have necks seems it is because  if the body was  changes in bodyslide and used CBBE morths in game then they will not match  ..Try loading a template in cbbe morth

41 minutes ago, scivirus said:

its impossible to have neck seams in cosio ..that is graphic settings that does that..

IF you do have necks seems it is because  if the body was  changes in bodyslide and used CBBE morths in game then they will not match  ..Try loading a template in cbbe morth

ScreenShot6.thumb.jpg.73b708ba6e62c00590111a6824d19e1e.jpg

thats a basic cbbe preset. Cbbe morphs in Racemenu are all on 1, so nothing is touched, the gap is still there. The weight is already 100. I basicly don't know what to do, because I tried everything I know to fix it. Reinstall skeleton, changing textures, making sure nothing is overwriting face textures, but still nothing.

13 hours ago, scivirus said:

In my experience, when Havok crashes (I use HDT Hair as an indicator), starting a new game and loading your current save from it is all that is required. I believe the first step is not necessary.

6 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

ScreenShot6.thumb.jpg.73b708ba6e62c00590111a6824d19e1e.jpg

thats a basic cbbe preset. Cbbe morphs in Racemenu are all on 1, so nothing is touched, the gap is still there. The weight is already 100. I basicly don't know what to do, because I tried everything I know to fix it. Reinstall skeleton, changing textures, making sure nothing is overwriting face textures, but still nothing.

Nothing about textures will cause that type of anomaly. It is more likely that RAN's head mesh is the cause.

Recommend verifying no other mods edit the head mesh by highlighting RAN's mod while it is active. Disable all relevant mods temporarily and build the stock CBBE body using your choice preset. Test with a new game to verify. If anomaly is reproduced, it is your setup. Do not attempt to test using an existing save. Do not attempt to load any presets or saved heads in RaceMenu. If anomaly is not reproduced, build a CoS body using your choice preset and test with a new game. If anomaly is not reproduced with the CoS body, then reactivate each disabled mod until the anomaly is produced.

Verify in Mod Organizer which mod is supplying your hand meshes. If anything other than CoS, BodySlide, or Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition is supplying the hand meshes, verify if the mod is the cause. While unlikely due to the lack of any misaligned textures in the hand, verify also that you aren't using any old UUNP hands that may have been in your Overwrite folder.

7 hours ago, scivirus said:

cbbe prest body slide, in cosioHD mesh  ;maybe an error of graphics, I have not touched anything in the racemenu

neck seam.png

13 minutes ago, Gelubir said:

cbbe prest body slide, in cosioHD mesh  ;maybe an error of graphics, I have not touched anything in the racemenu

neck seam.png

That is not a seam. That is more likely subsurface textures.

Q: Shiny lines appear on the skin in certain lighting conditions.
It can be fixed by the Subsurface Disabler option in the installer.

ENB can also fix it by the following setting.
enblocal.ini
[FIX]
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602

4 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

That is not a seam. That is more likely subsurface textures.

Q: Shiny lines appear on the skin in certain lighting conditions.
It can be fixed by the Subsurface Disabler option in the installer.

ENB can also fix it by the following setting.
enblocal.ini
[FIX]
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602

It is a gap, reducing or increasing characters weight decrease it or increase it. I have the same problem, but its not so strong as Gelubir

10 hours ago, Gelubir said:

no mods new game teste why clothes and no clothes sorry for my bad englis i really think, the neck gap is cosio :frown:

cosio hd.jpg

prisioner.jpg

User Error: Previous screenshots appeared to be of the front of the neck. New screenshots at wider angle detail critical information.

The biggest anomaly in that screenshot is the missing head. With the camera that far back the head should be visible to some degree. Limited experience suggests the presence of a script-based mod similar to Joy of Perspective and the screenshot taken using a free cam function similar to the one in SexLab. If correct and using the compatibility meshes for said mod, it is probable for there to be inconsistencies between those and CoS. 

User experience reaching limit of usefulness.

2 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

User Error: Previous screenshots appeared to be of the front of the neck. New screenshots at wider angle detail critical information.

The biggest anomaly in that screenshot is the missing head. With the camera that far back the head should be visible to some degree. Limited experience suggests the presence of a script-based mod similar to Joy of Perspective and the screenshot taken using a free cam function similar to the one in SexLab. If correct and using the compatibility meshes for said mod, it is probable for there to be inconsistencies between those and CoS. 

User experience reaching limit of usefulness.

I already found the problem apparently the cosio hd 4.2 causes neck gap, but cosio low poly 4.2 works perfect

43 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Nice to hear, do you also experience a hand gap? Because I am suffering from a neck and hand gap

I just observed from a lower angle and still has a NECK GAP with cosio low poly = (   fuck !!! i dont have idea whit the hands I use the hands in package 4.2 and looks fine... this is truly frustrating  :bawling: i try to ubdate XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended maybe fixed

16 hours ago, EndlessRoad said:

In my experience, when Havok crashes (I use HDT Hair as an indicator), starting a new game and loading your current save from it is all that is required. I believe the first step is not necessary.

it help with other problems