To me it looks like DD has been run to early it's almost added first to the MCM in the log and it's causing errors.

I would try this:

1. remove DD,

2. open up the game

3. save the game

4. install DD (put it last in the load order just to make sure)

5. run the game

Try that and see if it works, looks like your MCM config is very sad about DD.

The MCM menu doesnt show up for me.

Try the above, and or provide me with a papyrus log please :)

To me it looks like DD has been run to early it's almost added first to the MCM in the log and it's causing errors.

I would try this:

1. remove DD,

2. open up the game

3. save the game

4. install DD (put it last in the load order just to make sure)

5. run the game

Try that and see if it works, looks like your MCM config is very sad about DD.

The MCM menu doesnt show up for me.

Try the above, and or provide me with a papyrus log please :)

worked

I do have a question about the mod. I'm using the 1.6DEBUG version.

At the 1.5.1, the Physical draining was only working (for me) for the breasts. With the new test version, the "package" began to work (and the option to "Grow with any drain" as well ^^). But then, only the balls grow, so I want to know: which nodes the mod affects?

I'm using XPMS Extended, Aroused Redux and was using Hormones, but even with a new savegame (without Hormones) the problem persisted. Dunno if is the SOS Plugin that the XMPS installs, or the Floppy SOS.

If you can (and are willing) to help, I'd appreciate very much.

Sorry about my english, btw. I'm not native american speaker. (Well, american in a way, but the south one)

Thanks in advance.

At the 1.5.1, the Physical draining was only working (for me) for the breasts. With the new test version, the "package" began to work (and the option to "Grow with any drain" as well ^^). But then, only the balls grow, so I want to know: which nodes the mod affects?

I'm using XPMS Extended, Aroused Redux and was using Hormones, but even with a new savegame (without Hormones) the problem persisted. Dunno if is the SOS Plugin that the XMPS installs, or the Floppy SOS.

Sorry about my english, btw. I'm not native american speaker. (Well, american in a way, but the south one)

Thanks in advance.

i just want to say your English is very fluent and on point, and you've done a good job

sorry i dont have a solution for you, i haven't played the debug version.

hoenheim is a cool guy however and i'm sure he'll know just how to help you

Thanks in advance.

Well it will grow the scrotum at the same scale as the penis, the nodes are :

"NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]"

"NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]"

Moving away from NetImmerse and doing NiOverride instead maybe that will fix it. However "Growing from draining any creature" isn't implemented in the debug version so not sure what's going on there.

Thanks for reminding me :)

"NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]"

Moving away from NetImmerse and doing NiOverride instead maybe that will fix it. However "Growing from draining any creature" isn't implemented in the debug version so not sure what's going on there.

Ah, that explains it: the node wasn't changing because I already changed that node on the RaceMenu (via console command). And the scale were almost the same. I put it on 1.88 and the "Max Cock Size" were at 1.85; the scrotum was at 1.2, that's why I only saw it grow.

Thanks for the answer.

And if i may ask: Any idea when the next version will come out, Hoenheim? Or like me, facing life hurdles. ^^

PS.: Well, I got from two pages back, I believe. The "Growing from draining any creature" was working really good here, but then, when I installed it, was from the 1.5.1 to 1.6DEBUG via Nexus Mod Manager. Dunno if it changes the installation of the mod.

"NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]"

Ah, that explains it: the node wasn't changing because I already changed that node on the RaceMenu (via console command). And the scale were almost the same. I put it on 1.88 and the "Max Cock Size" were at 1.85; the scrotum was at 1.2, that's why I only saw it grow.

Thanks for the answer.

And if i may ask: Any idea when the next version will come out, Hoenheim? Or like me, facing life hurdles. ^^

PS.: Well, I got from two pages back, I believe. The "Growing from draining any creature" was working really good here, but then, when I installed it, was from the 1.5.1 to 1.6DEBUG via Nexus Mod Manager. Dunno if it changes the installation of the mod.

Ah good find, looking at the code I don't think I ever implemented that yet.

As for when the next update is I'm not sure, going away for Christmas so not got access to privacy to do testing and dev environment wont be great with all the Christmas food getting in the way ;)

However I'm working on it now actually decided to re work some physical draining things, and implementing NiOverride while at it.

I think things I want to fix before I release anything new is:

1. NiOverride

2. Gaining sizes from any creature (No matter if it has a cock/breast or not)

3. Size gain but without draining victims size

(Maybe)

4. Potentially physical draning while using manual draining.

The debug version is already containing many fixes for various things so most of it is done really.

Also had to do some orgasm/sexlab kerfuffle too but I cant remember what was up with that.

another issue is testing, I don't like releasing broken things and testing all the mods features takes time.

As for when my RPG part will be out, it will be a while I had everything going super well but I wanted to improve on some DD features before I continued that. It's still pretty cool what I have here locally but it's just way way way to unpolished :( Also dealing with content and trying my best to include outfits for the characters I add also takes up a huge amount of time.

*rant over*

Since I have so many lovely followers in this thread I really really want to give you something nice instead of boring excuses, I know I have been saying I will release a new version soon forever.

Soooooooon

(Edit: added some more wants)

"NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]"

Thanks for the answer.

Ah good find, looking at the code I don't think I ever implemented that yet.

As for when the next update is I'm not sure, going away for Christmas so not got access to privacy to do testing and dev environment wont be great with all the Christmas food getting in the way ;)

However I'm working on it now actually decided to re work some physical draining things, and implementing NiOverride while at it.

I think things I want to fix before I release anything new is:

1. NiOverride

2. Gaining sizes from any creature (No matter if it has a cock/breast or not)

3. Size gain but without draining victims size

(Maybe)

4. Potentially physical draning while using manual draining.

The debug version is already containing many fixes for various things so most of it is done really.

Also had to do some orgasm/sexlab kerfuffle too but I cant remember what was up with that.

another issue is testing, I don't like releasing broken things and testing all the mods features takes time.

As for when my RPG part will be out, it will be a while I had everything going super well but I wanted to improve on some DD features before I continued that. It's still pretty cool what I have here locally but it's just way way way to unpolished :( Also dealing with content and trying my best to include outfits for the characters I add also takes up a huge amount of time.

*rant over*

Since I have so many lovely followers in this thread I really really want to give you something nice instead of boring excuses, I know I have been saying I will release a new version soon forever.

Soooooooon

(Edit: added some more wants)

one thing i would recommend is instead of bicep drain draining purely the bicep nodes, to instead drain the weight so the entire body becomes scrawny.

(as it stands now it looks quite weird to have shriveled vestigial arms on a barrel of a torso :V) 

So got an early Christmas present for you all, well more like I would like you to give me one. New RC of DD needs some testing before I update the site if anyone would like to give it a go I would recommend a new character or a save file backup :)

Change list:

• Physical Draining now uses an external settings file for all affected nodes.
This allows for custom growth progression settings for each node on the body.

• Physical Draining is now preseistent (saves) (on unique actors)
Actors can be drained without having to die. Up to you to sort out silly looking characters

• If Physical Drain is off you can use the Physical drain hotkey to activate it during a scene

• Created a node editor for the drain files so you can make your
own custom body progression/degradation.
(Inside the Tools folder)

• Improved options menu clearer overview and removed size related sliders as
they are now controlled by DD edit.

• Added two utility spells, one that allows you to absorb sexual features (Absorb beauty) and one called (Give beauty)
Yes the names suck I know... >.< what do I call them!?!?!?!?

• Manual drain can now perform physical drain

• SL 1.6 Now needed, as we hook the Orgasm Event from there. to support multi orgasms

• If actor fails to die we make them unconcious instead, looks better...

REQUIREMENTS:

For Draining to work properly you need SL 1.6 (Hotfix 2) +
And an up to date version of Racemenu (Includes NiOverride)

For the few lines of dialog I added you should use "fus ro doh"

(For config tool .NET 4 might be needed)

DD Edit:
post-676057-0-56720200-1450881149_thumb.png
(Scale is Change Speed)
This tool allows you to add any Node and custom scale and speed settings for draining. It includes all default nodes including the SOS nodes.

Some of these nodes look wonky if you scale them but it's up to you to find out what works if anyone comes up with a nice drain config please share it with us! Would be awesome ^^

And here is the download:

SL Deadly Drain_1.65_RC1.7z

Thanks everyone  for supporting me in making this mod, you are awesome!

And thanks Vivi for keeping me company, love you!

Awesome sauce! I'll give it a go. Playing a throw away character now any way.

OK, first suggestion; add the butt nodes to where ever this is pulling the list of nodes that can be added. Or explain how to add your own nodes.

Yay thanks!

:D Sure I will add them in, if you want to add them now the only thing you need to do to add one however, is type it in the box instead of selecting it and click add.

Got a list of the Butt nodes or where I can find them? My mesh doesn't have any, what body are you using?

Awesome sauce! I'll give it a go. Playing a throw away character now any way.

OK, first suggestion; add the butt nodes to where ever this is pulling the list of nodes that can be added. Or explain how to add your own nodes.

Yay thanks!

:D Sure I will add them in, if you want to add them now the only thing you need to do to add one however, is type it in the box instead of selecting it and click add.

Got a list of the Butt nodes or where I can find them? My mesh doesn't have any, what body are you using?

I'm using my own custom body, but you can get the list of node names from xpmse or UUNP. But since I'm a nice guy and all, it's NPC L Butt and NPC R Butt.

Thanks, I can include those, I found a nif file with about 940 nodes, so I'm gonna add a search function and an Extended button for those xD

Gonna have to write a custom tool to export all nodes xD Yay! But shoud be quick ^^

Thanks!

Well, getting a crash at animation end each time, whether I choose to drain to death or not. Hopefully the log is of some help.

Auch, having a look now, looks like some addresses might have moved around

How did you install it? Did you replace it and ran or did you try doing this?

Uninstall DD

Start game and save

then install DD again

and start game

The log looks truncated due to the crash but the last thing I see happening is the Reset Event, did you do multiple orgasms during that animation? I'm gonna test and see if I can get it to crash.

Thanks for the log awesome sauce :)

with butt nodes physical draining will affect breast and butt too now right?

You can add any nodes you like with DD Edit. In the default settings the Pelvis region is scaled slightly as my mesh isn't that advanced that's the closest to butt draining I can get at the moment.

But short story is Yes!

Hmm, I wonder what could have changed.

The best thing we can do then is to hope it resolves itself with the release version :s but that's not good.

I'm doing some tweaking and added another option to the drain config and an option to not use NiOverride as it seems slower and making limbs wonk out a little sometimes.

I did some tweaks and added the NiOverride option in this one.

I also sat down and tweaked the default config, keep in mind this is a 7nBase body so it might look different on other bodies.

This is the kind of body progression I was able to make, worst screenshot but right image is scaled to match the head size and arm size of the left one.

post-676057-0-38310900-1450919604_thumb.png

Latest TEST version:

SL Deadly Drain_1.65_RC2.7z

Good night, have fun. Wont be on much tomorrow with Christmas stuff and all.

I'm going to test this as well, but I'd like to know about the Scale slider. The default value is 1. How much of a change does that translate to? And when you change the weight with it, what value would the scale need to be to cause weight to change in increments of 1/10th? It goes from 0 to 1, so each drain would give 10% more weight is what I'm trying to get.