SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

I'm with Schrymp on this. I've already got SL animations set up to make me happy and I'd much rather you didn't restrict things from here. I've disabled the boob jobs (generally don't have 'em) and the foot jobs (feet? really?), and I've adjusted positions so vag pretty much = anal and cunnilingus pretty much = teabagging or rimming and they work just fine that way. Same with foreplay... I've set up blowjobs and handjobs to be foreplay options.

The only thing that's sorta awkward, and it has not much to do with your mod, is that foreplay animations play in aggressive contexts, which doesn't really make sense. The bandit that just knocked me down suddenly gets all cuddly? And then goes back to some harsh rape-type sex? Weird. But I like the foreplay in consensual situations, so I just fast-forward through it.

On another subject: Just got the new Orc plaything solution going and I think you might have dialed the annoyance factor back too far. First I could negotiate up the wazoo for how much abuse I'd take, then I still have the option to refuse when I go to a stronghold? I think there should be some real cost to choosing the plaything option over doing one of their quests. I'd suggest keep the up-front negotiation but there's no negotiating or discussion at the stronghold. You already gave consent, they just grab you. Maybe more than one. Then they leave you alone for the negotiated time. Maybe also, from time to time an orc outside the stronghold will realize you're an untouched plaything and grab you (when you're not on a horse or in combat). Even an orc follower might get that evil gleam in his eye. Maybe then there could be a dialog: "Hey! It's time you put out!" "Now's not the time, you lunk!" followed by either, "I'll wait... but not long. Don't try my patience" or "I say it is time!" followed by sex.

I'm with Schrymp on this. I've already got SL animations set up to make me happy and I'd much rather you didn't restrict things from here. I've disabled the boob jobs (generally don't have 'em) and the foot jobs (feet? really?), and I've adjusted positions so vag pretty much = anal and cunnilingus pretty much = teabagging or rimming and they work just fine that way. Same with foreplay... I've set up blowjobs and handjobs to be foreplay options.

Got it. I've made it so that any gay scene has foreplay enabled by default, and if it isn't flagged with a specific context it'll just pick a random animation of any type that the player has enabled.

The only thing that's sorta awkward, and it has not much to do with your mod, is that foreplay animations play in aggressive contexts, which doesn't really make sense. The bandit that just knocked me down suddenly gets all cuddly? And then goes back to some harsh rape-type sex? Weird. But I like the foreplay in consensual situations, so I just fast-forward through it.

That's one of the many reasons I'm working on the handler, actually. SexLab's startSex() function doesn't include a parameter for toggling foreplay, so my workaround until recently was to just flag the animation as rape, which disables the foreplay stage automatically. With the handler, I'll be able to disable foreplay for aggressive animations even if they're consensual, for those scenarios where it's rough sex but not quite rape.

On another subject: Just got the new Orc plaything solution going and I think you might have dialed the annoyance factor back too far. First I could negotiate up the wazoo for how much abuse I'd take, then I still have the option to refuse when I go to a stronghold? I think there should be some real cost to choosing the plaything option over doing one of their quests. I'd suggest keep the up-front negotiation but there's no negotiating or discussion at the stronghold. You already gave consent, they just grab you. Maybe more than one. Then they leave you alone for the negotiated time. Maybe also, from time to time an orc outside the stronghold will realize you're an untouched plaything and grab you (when you're not on a horse or in combat). Even an orc follower might get that evil gleam in his eye. Maybe then there could be a dialog: "Hey! It's time you put out!" "Now's not the time, you lunk!" followed by either, "I'll wait... but not long. Don't try my patience" or "I say it is time!" followed by sex.

In hindsight, I may have hit that one with the nerf-bat too harshly. Having the orcs just grab you is still a no though, as that's what was creating glitches in the first place.

What I could do is:

• Set the rape chance to a very high value (like, 90%?) when the player is at a stronghold, so that refusing is practically pointless
  • Make it so the dialogue can still occasionally appear for Orcs outside of strongholds, but with a significantly reduced chance

Not sure If it is a false positive or what but i thought I should make it known. In case it is not known already.

I was going through my mods in TES5Edit so that I can get a general baseline of what to add to the block list for Patchus Maximus, by checking all mods for errors (right click esp and select "Check for errors").

I honestly do not know what they were but TES5Edit told me that SSv2.esp had some errors.

Not sure If it is a false positive or what but i thought I should make it known. In case it is not known already.

I was going through my mods in TES5Edit so that I can get a general baseline of what to add to the block list for Patchus Maximus, by checking all mods for errors.

I honestly do not know what they were but TES5Edit told me that SSv2.esp had some errors.

I'm not familiar with that feature of TES5Edit. I assume you're using "Check for errors"? I tried that on SSv2.esp but I only got:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [82] SSv2.esp

[00:00] All Done!

It does list a colossal amount of warnings if I try doing the same to Skyrim.esm instead, though. No idea if that's supposed to be happening or not.

Hello there

Nice that someone pick up this mod.

One of my favorites and nice to see its not dead.

But i have found a issue with one encounter.

VampVictim (WEDL12) - Extort sex out of a vampire victim in exchange for a cure potion

It shows the options, but, after sex, it doesnt give the cure, and i could ask for sex as many times as i wanted.

I think is not suppose to be that way.

Anyway, nice work mate. Cheers

Hello there

Nice that someone pick up this mod.

One of my favorites and nice to see its not dead.

But i have found a issue with one encounter.

VampVictim (WEDL12) - Extort sex out of a vampire victim in exchange for a cure potion

It shows the options, but, after sex, it doesnt give the cure, and i could ask for sex as many times as i wanted.

I think is not suppose to be that way.

Anyway, nice work mate. Cheers

Found the problem, this will be fixed for next release.

I was going through my mods in TES5Edit so that I can get a general baseline of what to add to the block list for Patchus Maximus, by checking all mods for errors.

I'm not familiar with that feature of TES5Edit. I assume you're using "Check for errors"? I tried that on SSv2.esp but I only got:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [82] SSv2.esp

[00:00] All Done!

It does list a colossal amount of warnings if I try doing the same to Skyrim.esm instead, though. No idea if that's supposed to be happening or not.

Here is what i got. using both TES5Edit and the newer xEdit.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SSv2.esp

[00:01] [iNFO:03004036] ('I must remember to compliment your master on your training.' in GRUP Topic Children of SSv2NPCsJzargoRespondSubmissive "SSv2NPCsJzargoRespondSubmissive" [DIAL:03004029])

[00:01]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SSv2NPCs "Sexlab Solutions v2 NPC dialogue" [QUST:03000D63]">

[00:01] All Done!

Here is what i got. using both TES5Edit and the newer xEdit.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SSv2.esp

[00:01] [iNFO:03004036] ('I must remember to compliment your master on your training.' in GRUP Topic Children of SSv2NPCsJzargoRespondSubmissive "SSv2NPCsJzargoRespondSubmissive" [DIAL:03004029])

[00:01]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SSv2NPCs "Sexlab Solutions v2 NPC dialogue" [QUST:03000D63]">

[00:01] All Done!

You can safely ignore this warning, this dialogue branch has been made inacessible in-game.

Hi. According to TES5edit you have an identical to master quest record in here. is it ok to delete?

ITM records were already there when I started working on the mod. I'm not entirely sure if these were accidental or if they have a reason to be there, but I assume they should be fine to delete. I'll get rid of those myself for next version, assuming their absence doesn't cause any issues.

• In my experience, vaginal animations with two guys visually pretty much equals anal (if it doesn't there are the position adjustment hotkeys) - any animation the individual player finds unappealing will probably be toggled off in their SexLab menu anyway.

Although, tribadism is tagged vaginal...

• In my experience, vaginal animations with two guys visually pretty much equals anal (if it doesn't there are the position adjustment hotkeys) - any animation the individual player finds unappealing will probably be toggled off in their SexLab menu anyway.

Although, tribadism is tagged vaginal...

Indeed. And depending on whether the player finds tribadism performed by two men appealing or not, the animation will be toggled either on or off in their SexLab menu.

Indeed. And depending on whether the player finds tribadism performed by two men appealing or not, the animation will be toggled either on or off in their SexLab menu.

Everyone knows that's how two dudes get it on... I mean... they just sort of scissor and rub their balls together, right? ;-)

Version 3.0.4 released.

- MCM added. You can now configure how much gold and equipment can be stolen during a robbery scene. More options to come soon...ish.
- Vampire victim event (WEDL12) has been fixed to properly update the encounter state and remove a cure disease potion from the player's inventory. Note: If you've done this quest in its bugged state, you'll lose a cure disease potion next time you finish a SexLab animation.
- The bandit toll scene at Valtheim Towers now works correctly if the player has paid the toll with sex previously.
- Obsolete J'zargo content has been deleted as it was causing warnings due to missing variables.
- Mod has been cleaned: Identical-to-master records have been removed, and record edits now (mostly) match UKSP fixes.

Odd. I had it working on the test version, with the MCM showing around 10 seconds after load. Then I released the new version, went and installed Convenient Horses, and now none of my MCMs update, even if I remove both CH and Solutions. I swear, I spend more time debugging random glitches than actually playing or modding.

Odd. I had it working on the test version, with the MCM showing around 10 seconds after load. Then I released the new version, went and installed Convenient Horses, and now none of my MCMs update, even if I remove both CH and Solutions. I swear, I spend more time debugging random glitches than actually playing or modding.

no no no no .

When you do any change in these 2 mods ( Auto Unequip Ammo and Convient Horses ) you MUST close the MCM menu complety ( exit the MCM menu then open it again ) because for some reason other MCM Menus (from other mods) wont show anything.

EDIT: Also if you install 3 mods at the same time that have MCM Menu's it's a given that it will take sometime for them to appear.

The life of a modder, which is why I am nice and helpful as I can to modders. Cause I am surprised you all don't just throw up your hands in disgust and quit. :)

The life of a modder, which is why I am nice and helpful as I can to modders. Cause I am surprised you all don't just throw up your hands in disgust and quit. :)

So you are saying we are not ?.... Because that's how i took it

no no no no .

When you do any change in these 2 mods ( Auto Unequip Ammo and Convient Horses ) you MUST close the MCM menu complety ( exit the MCM menu then open it again ) because for some reason other MCM Menus (from other mods) wont show anything.

EDIT: Also if you install 3 mods at the same time that have MCM Menu's it's a given that it will take sometime for them to appear.

I know about the blank page issue you're talking about, but that's not what I was dealing with here. Rather, the 3 new MCM-enabled mods I was trying to add (Solutions, CH, VioLens) weren't even being added to the MCM list in the first place.

I followed your suggestion and just used Wait for half a day, and sure enough, they eventually all popped up. I've heard about mods sometimes needing a very long time to show up, but in my experience it never took more than a minute, so I'm not sure why my Skyrim suddenly decided to be a slowpoke about it... but at this point I'm just glad stuff works. Thanks for mentioning the long wait times, I'd probably still be pulling hair trying to figure this out if not for your suggestion.