SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

I'm thinking that the original author made it for female only, I've run into similar situations before. WraithSlayer have been great at fixing it however.

Ran into a tiny issue with Erdi as part of getting Wabbajack, she can only be slept with to get the key, there's no other choice despite the papyrus message afterwards stating that asking nicely would have been enough. Now in this case I don't care that much because I haven't seen a Npc overhaul that didn't make her cute, but some female players (or gay males!) may not be into the lesbian stuff, hard as that is to believe, and AFAIK she's the only way to get the key.

Suggestion; make Falk available for sex for the key after asking him and he turns you down, would be a very viable alternative to Erdi for those people.

In the vanilla game, Erdi has to be talked into giving you the key, she initially refuses until you convince her that Falk said it was ok. It could be why you don't see it, because I think the vanilla option to ask her is in another dialogue branch but Solutions adds the sex option to their base greet dialogue tree when the Mind of Madness quest is active and on the "Gain access to the Pelagius Wing" stage. Since Una gives the key with minimal fuss, her vanilla dialogue option probably shows from the start.

Was this mod not intended for male PCs?

Well.. straight male PCs.

I went to Sapphire to settle Shadr's debt and it triggered an FF (lesbian) animation for my male orc barbarian build PC.

This mod is supposed to be for immersion and that just threw it all out the window.

Did that quest as imperial male and sex was straight - which race were you using?

hate to be a nag but sexlab.esm should be below the uskp.esp

i know it is a esp for uskp but it has the master flag bit turned on

i use wrye bash so i can see which mods have reordered masters or missing masters

L.O.O.T. sorts the uskp.esp right after update.esm and IMO so did B.O.S.S.

i would load up the ck myself but it crashes on me and skse is not updated to go with the newest ck that got automatically updated on my end

and if i rearrange the master files outside the ck i get all kinds of reordered masters errors

reordered masters cause instability, this is why i don't use devious devices and other mods i can not remember at this time.

so thank you in advance

this is my load order

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
09  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0A  TKChildren.esm
0B  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0C  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
0D  daymoyl.esm
0E  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59b]
0F  SexLabAroused.esm
10  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
11  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.4]
12  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
13  UI Mods Merged.esp
14  titkit.esp
15  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
16  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
17  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
18  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
++  SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
19  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
1A  SkyUI.esp
1B  sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
1C  SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
1D  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
1E  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
1F  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
20  SexLabConsequences.esp
21  SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
22  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
23  RaceMenu.esp
24  RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
25  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
26  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
++  Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
27  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
28  NusbieVoices.esp
29  jaxonznamegen.esp
2A  MoreNastyCritters.esp
2B  HDTEarring.esp
2C  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
2D  SexLabUtil1.esp
2E  EstrusChaurus.esp
2F  SOS Schlong Controller.esp
30  NoFurnitureActivationWhenSneaking.esp  [Version 1.1]
31  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
32  getSnowy.esp
33  FNISSexyMove.esp
34  doahair.esp
35  Dawnguard Halfsized.esp
++  SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
36  Dragonborn Halfsized.esp
37  Skyrim Halfsized.esp
++  ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
38  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
39  ImmersiveFP.esp
3A  Blush When Aroused.esp
3B  MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
++  better_potions.esp
3C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3D  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
3E  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
3F  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
40  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
41  No More Sexy Animation Fix.esp
42  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 0.97]
43  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
44  SoS - The Wilds.esp  [Version 1.13]
++  SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp
45  Immersive Interiors.esp
46  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
47  HDT Havok Object.esp
48  SoS - Civilization.esp  [Version 1.02]
49  SoS - The Dungeons.esp  [Version 1.23]
4A  SSv2.esp
4B  SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
++  SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp
++  NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
4C  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
4D  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
4E  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
4F  AI Overhaul.esp
50  Merged Armor.esp
51  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
52  Skippy's Book Overhaul.esp
53  Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp
54  SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
55  SSv2_PrisonOverhaul_Patch.esp
56  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
57  SexLab Merged.esp
58  TKChildren Merged USKP Patch.esp
59  SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
5A  SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
5B  SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
5C  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
5D  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
5E  DraugrSkirts.esp
5F  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
60  Serenity.esp
61  SL Merged Creatures.esp
62  SexLabDefeat.esp
63  [JmV]LTTF.esp
64  smakit_house_markers_plus.esp
65  LoversComfort.esp
66  Review Studio.esp
67  ShocksSaltMinesofSkyrim.esp
68  Real Clouds.esp
69  FNISspells.esp
6A  MaddBag.esp
6B  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
6C  Convenient Horses.esp
++  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
++  ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
++  360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
6D  12FemaleBrows.esp
6E  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
6F  DSCR.esp
70  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

also if i rearrange the plugins where sexlab.esm is above the uskp then i get the masters reorder for sexlab nude creatures for dawnguard and dragonborn or if i rearrage the uskp to be below sexlab.esm the i get even more errors which causes even more instability and CTDs, i know some players don't have the dlcs or the uskp patch and the patches for the dlcs

Getting a crash right after I'm done with character creation.

Found some other mods that contained dirty edits, deleted nav meshes, and well a whole host of ugliness in TesVedit.  Also took a precautionary step and choose to remove a dual weild block parry mod figuring the cost in pap time wasn't well worth it and the game well wasn't designed around dual weild blocking anyway.

After that I stopped having issues.

------------

Not interested in Prison Overhaul in future versions.

I would probably just stop using this altogether if PO was a Master.

My reason is that PO is just not something I use and when I did use it I just felt that it was far too annoying to have to have these huge lengthy scenes following the guard around and of course something always happens some npc gets in the way or you the PC get stuck on some wall.

Seriously PO needs to stop marching the player altogether.  I don't have the time for stuff like that, barely have the time to keep modding stuff the way I do.

Not interested in Prison Overhaul in future versions.

I would probably just stop using this altogether if PO was a Master.

My reason is that PO is just not something I use and when I did use it I just felt that it was far too annoying to have to have these huge lengthy scenes following the guard around and of course something always happens some npc gets in the way or you the PC get stuck on some wall.

Seriously PO needs to stop marching the player altogether.  I don't have the time for stuff like that, barely have the time to keep modding stuff the way I do.

You can click the option to auto-fast forward to skip the transition scenes so you would skip straight to the jail and straight to the stocks and back to jail when it was time to change. You can also set the option to set a high timescale when you're waiting between scenes so the time of just standing there in the stocks or the jail is reduced to almost nothing between scenes. And you can deselect the punishments you don't want to experience, including the ones that lead you around or stick you in a cage. So since you can reduce the annoyances down to next to nothing, the real reasons not to use it would be if you weren't interested in the punishments for jail time it adds at all, or if it tends to be unstable for you. I personally tend not to use PO in my normal games except for when I'm playing a thief character... a little extra punishment for getting caught is more incentive to not get caught. ;-)

That being said, I don't believe PO would ever need to be set as a dependency for Solutions. If it was something small that did require PO, it could always be added to the Solutions-Prison Overhaul patch and the Prison overhaul + Live Another Life patch. So if you weren't using PO you wouldn't have to worry about it being a dependency for Solutions.

Was this mod not intended for male PCs?

Well.. straight male PCs.

I went to Sapphire to settle Shadr's debt and it triggered an FF (lesbian) animation for my male orc barbarian build PC.

This mod is supposed to be for immersion and that just threw it all out the window.

Did that quest as imperial male and sex was straight - which race were you using?

Orc male. Vampire if that has any effect. Sometimes it does it properly, though. But it triggered a scissoring animation for me once. I wish I could go back and name the specific animation for you.

• 2 weeks later...

let's try posting this in the right thread this time...

I've always wanted the quest "Light's Out!" to have a peaceful solution. I'm wondering how possible it would be to add options to sex up Jaree-Ra at the start of the quest (when he tries to tell you his scheme) and autoresolve the quest that way. Or fuck Deeja on the Icerunner to persuade her to give the player his/her part of the treasure.

Hope you're still working on this, it's really great!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, great mod and all, but I'm just wanting to uninstall it; lower load on the system. ;)

I followed the prescribed directions using the MCM uninstall button(s)...and it doesn't appear to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Uninstall in MCM just stop all scripts from the mod so you can safely deactivate it.

After use uninstall from MCM, save the game, exit and deactivate the mod you want to uninstall.

Enter again and load the latest save which you just save, you will be prompted that some mod is missing - just click OK to continue.

When in game, save again (you can exit the game again at this point to use save clean tool to clean your save file).

Hey, is there any way to safely uninstall the mod? I cannot find any information on the page, and it does not appear to uninstall properly when deactivated and removed with the mod manager.

Thanks!

On an existing save? There is no real way to safely remove mods since the scripts are saved into your save file. Your save may get corrupted, won't happen after you load, but later down the line it might just rear its head. Its best if you want to remove a mod or add one to do it before starting a new save.

Uninstall in MCM just stop all scripts from the mod so you can safely deactivate it.

After use uninstall from MCM, save the game, exit and deactivate the mod you want to uninstall.

Enter again and load the latest save which you just save, you will be prompted that some mod is missing - just click OK to continue.

When in game, save again (you can exit the game again at this point to use save clean tool to clean your save file).

That post was actually to the wrong thread fail, failed that!

How would I stop the scripts anyway? I don't know enough to say...

On an existing save? There is no real way to safely remove mods since the scripts are saved into your save file. Your save may get corrupted, won't happen after you load, but later down the line it might just rear its head. Its best if you want to remove a mod or add one to do it before starting a new save.

Huh, okay thanks. I do believe I kept an old pre-SS save around...

Thanks for your replies guys, much appreciated.

I found another potential quest for you: Repentance

POSSIBLE SPOILERS POSSIBLE SPOILERS

In this quest, you are taken to the top of a tower full of witches. The plan with the quest giver is that she presents you as a sacrifice to her mother, then stab her mother in the back while the mother tries to prepare you as a sacrifice. You sit down in a chair to pretend to be the sacrifice. This is a perfect opportunity for some lesbian sex. Maybe a strapon is how you get 'prepared', or there's an over-the-knee chair spanking animation that uses that very chair. Hell, Devious Devices could work with this part.

END POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Just thought I'd share any quest I pass that has a good chance. The witch involved at the top of the tower IS an 'elder' character, but some people don't mind.

I found another potential quest for you: Repentance

POSSIBLE SPOILERS POSSIBLE SPOILERS

In this quest, you are taken to the top of a tower full of witches. The plan with the quest giver is that she presents you as a sacrifice to her mother, then stab her mother in the back while the mother tries to prepare you as a sacrifice. You sit down in a chair to pretend to be the sacrifice. This is a perfect opportunity for some lesbian sex. Maybe a strapon is how you get 'prepared', or there's an over-the-knee chair spanking animation that uses that very chair. Hell, Devious Devices could work with this part.

END POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Just thought I'd share any quest I pass that has a good chance. The witch involved at the top of the tower IS an 'elder' character, but some people don't mind.

This quest does figure heavily in the Amorous Adventures mod for its questline in Riften.

The scene you describe though, of the daughter and PC, would work within that framework. Not sure why you wanted to limit it to lesbian sex, unless you were thinking mother and daughter. I'd say either a foreplay scene to "get the juices flowing" or the spell needs some personal essences to work best.

This quest does figure heavily in the Amorous Adventures mod for its questline in Riften.

The scene you describe though, of the daughter and PC, would work within that framework. Not sure why you wanted to limit it to lesbian sex, unless you were thinking mother and daughter. I'd say either a foreplay scene to "get the juices flowing" or the spell needs some personal essences to work best.

I only mentioned lesbian activity because the only NPC's that are both in the room and talk to you are female. I guess I forgot the player can be male too. =) I'm always a fem or a shem/herm, so it slipped past me.

I'll usually play females, just to make the most of the tats and armor packs I have, but I always think of PC interactions generically, for some reason, probably because the game never requires a female PC.

Since the ritual is supposed to make the crone into a hagraven, and they are always female, it would make sense that the ritual could require a female sacrifice.

• 2 weeks later...

During quest "In my time of need", I have dialog to offer sex to guard instead of pay fine for Alik prisoner in Dragonreach dungeon.

However, after use that option - the Alik prisoner didn't have further dialog to give Kamatu whereabout and I have to really pay 100 gold to the guard to proceed with the quest.

Is it a known bug or just only me?  :blush:

you arent the only one with this problem

During quest "In my time of need", I have dialog to offer sex to guard instead of pay fine for Alik prisoner in Dragonreach dungeon.

However, after use that option - the Alik prisoner didn't have further dialog to give Kamatu whereabout and I have to really pay 100 gold to the guard to proceed with the quest.

The last time I tested the mod on that quest it worked just fine. So I have no idea if the last update broke it or if maybe another mod is conflicting.

The last time I tested the mod on that quest it worked just fine. So I have no idea if the last update broke it or if maybe another mod is conflicting.

Was it suppose dto add gold to the inventory to pay the guard? Becasue i never got the gold. I tested it by putting all of my gold in a barrel