SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

I managed to finish both the Solutions and Amorous Adventures aspects of Camilla's quest. Here's what I did.

I started up the Camilla quest from AA, did Bleak Falls and all that, went back and continued it. I talked to Sven, got his letter, took it to Faendal and told him about Sven, he offered me to take a letter of his own, I sexed him up via Solutions instead. As I did that, I got a failed objective notification. I then went back to Camilla, she told me to talk to Sven again. I went to the inn for AA's continuation, bought the other letter, took it back and finished the quest. After AA's was done, the option for Solutions conclusion was there as well.

I must note that after sexing Faendal, I was attacked by some random bounty hunters or something and Faendal died in the exchange. Not sure if that effected the quest continuing properly for both mods or not. :)

I managed to finish both the Solutions and Amorous Adventures aspects of Camilla's quest. Here's what I did.

I started up the Camilla quest from AA, did Bleak Falls and all that, went back and continued it. I talked to Sven, got his letter, took it to Faendal and told him about Sven, he offered me to take a letter of his own, I sexed him up via Solutions instead. As I did that, I got a failed objective notification. I then went back to Camilla, she told me to talk to Sven again. I went to the inn for AA's continuation, bought the other letter, took it back and finished the quest. After AA's was done, the option for Solutions conclusion was there as well.

I must note that after sexing Faendal, I was attacked by some random bounty hunters or something and Faendal died in the exchange. Not sure if that effected the quest continuing properly for both mods or not. :)

Glad to know it works. :)

On a related note, I just noticed a bug with this quest in Solutions. All 3 NPCs involved will get the dialogue for daily sex, you're only supposed to get it for the NPC you helped.

If i dont do the quest i cant talk to the orcs do you know how to fix this?

I'm afraid not. The most I can do is move the orc plaything starter to a more easily accessible dialogue.

that would be very nice of you i wanted to start the quest for a long time but i couldnt find it. if you would do that i would be very happy.

Version 3.1.2 released.

- New content: You can skip the 'Assist people of <hold>' quests by starting an affair with the Jarl. This is available for all Jarls, except Solitude (Elisif already has sex content related to the player becoming Thane) and Riften (due to it using a completely different system than the other 8 holds, because Bethesda is kooky like that). Any Jarls that you get involved with will become available for nightly sex.
- New content: Blackmail Ysolda once you find out about her secret.
- Camilla's dialogue path in 'A Lovely Letter' was unreachable without resorting to pickpocketing. The requirement has changed so the player only needs to be carrying one of the letters to expose both Faendal and Sven to Camilla.
- Fixed a bug where Sven, Faendal and Camilla would all have the daily dialogue after completing 'A Lovely Letter' with sex, instead of just the NPC the player helped.
- The requirements for accessing the Orc plaything event have been substantially reduced: any Orc guard at a stronghold will now offer it. (Same requirements for access as The Forgemaster's Fingers)

Version 3.1.2 released.

- New content: You can skip the 'Assist people of <hold>' quests by starting an affair with the Jarl. This is available for all Jarls, except Solitude (Elisif already has sex content related to the player becoming Thane) and Riften (due to it using a completely different system than the other 8 holds, because Bethesda is kooky like that). Any Jarls that you get involved with will become available for nightly sex.

- Camilla's dialogue path in 'A Lovely Letter' was unreachable without resorting to pickpocketing. The requirement has changed so the player only needs to be carrying one of the letters to expose both Faendal and Sven to Camilla.

- Fixed a bug where Sven, Faendal and Camilla would all have the daily dialogue after completing 'A Lovely Letter' with sex, instead of just the NPC the player helped.

- The requirements for accessing the Orc plaything event have been substantially reduced: any Orc guard at a stronghold will now offer it. (Same requirements for access as The Forgemaster's Fingers)

i can only say 1 thing now i freaking love u sir  :D

I believe to get the "Can you make me a blood-kin?" dialogue, you have to visit one of the orc strongholds. Just discovering it is likely enough... but talking to the person who tells you to get lost doesn't hurt. Then you can approach any orc in a city that has a favor quest. I believe the dialogue is linked to asking about the strongholds, where they tell you the names of them which also puts them on your map.  That being said, the new option added will make it significantly easier since you can pick it up when you first discover an orc stronghold rather than having to discover one and then go back to a city and find an orc.

Err. Wow. That old guy in solitude just took money to go down on me. It sure looks odd for him doing lesbian stuff with me. I mean. Just wow.

That is to say I think it might be better if the mod could chose a boy on girl animation when the beggar is male and I'm not.

Err. Wow. That old guy in solitude just took money to go down on me. It sure looks odd for him doing lesbian stuff with me. I mean. Just wow.

That is to say I think it might be better if the mod could chose a boy on girl animation when the beggar is male and I'm not.

So what you're saying is, you want to pay a beggar so you can give him a blowjob, instead of him going down on you?

Solutions picks that animation set for female player + male beggar because they're the only animations that feature the player receiving oral. If the SexLab framework had any proper male-on-female animations where the female receives oral, then I would have used those instead for this scenario, but as of 1.59c, it doesn't yet.

Version 3.1.2 released.

secret? what secret?? OMG what is this?? i cant sleep anymore!!  :D

Arr, spoilers ahead:

There's a giant camp somewhere in the Whiterun hold called Sleeping Tree Cave. In it, you'll find a dead body with a letter from Ysolda, that exposes her as a drug dealer of sorts. Once you've read the letter, you can mention this to Ysolda, and that's where the blackmailing from Solutions takes place.

Sleeping Sap - her secret is part of the vanilla game.  Surely you've found that before now?

Arr, spoilers ahead:

There's a giant camp somewhere in the Whiterun hold called Sleeping Tree Cave. In it, you'll find a dead body with a letter from Ysolda, that exposes her as a drug dealer of sorts. Once you've read the letter, you can mention this to Ysolda, and that's where the blackmailing from Solutions takes place.

oh... that?? i thought it something more mysterious )))) i knew about this tree but thx anyway  ^_^

So what you're saying is, you want to pay a beggar so you can give him a blowjob, instead of him going down on you?

Solutions picks that animation set for female player + male beggar because they're the only animations that feature the player receiving oral. If the SexLab framework had any proper male-on-female animations where the female receives oral, then I would have used those instead for this scenario, but as of 1.59c, it doesn't yet.

*blush* no, though i have my doubts about which would be less dangerous. it's just the animation it picked looked positively painful for the poor guy. I didn't realise sexlab didn't have any suitable animations, I guess the ones I've seen were all foreplay ones.

Fantastic I Like the Update

I am getting a repeat of the request in the Orc strongholds, it doesn’t initiate anything just pops up again after the animation finishes.

What is popping again, exactly? Do you get the sex dialogue a second time?

Is the stronghold thing an automatic thing again or is it an option now? The automatic thing caused problems for me.

It hasn't been automatic since 3.0.1.