Sorry if this issue has been reported before. I downloaded the Mega Download version, the zuleika and the piercings for unp. When I load from a save, the PC's head is missing and clothes are removed. After a few seconds the screen blackens (I got a Steam achievement for having all the vampire perks? :lol:) and brings me back to the main menu. I'm using the custom race, the Ningheim, if that has something to do with it.

Never heard of this before.  Did the beta work OK for you?

Sorry if this issue has been reported before. I downloaded the Mega Download version, the zuleika and the piercings for unp. When I load from a save, the PC's head is missing and clothes are removed. After a few seconds the screen blackens (I got a Steam achievement for having all the vampire perks? :lol:) and brings me back to the main menu. I'm using the custom race, the Ningheim, if that has something to do with it.

I only just downloaded the newest version yesterday. Perhaps it's a mod conflict? I use SD+, Defeat, and those mods.

maybe hes missing the hairpack, something simiular happen to me when i forgot to instal the hair pack.

maybe hes missing the hairpack, something simiular happen to me when i forgot to instal the hair pack.

I have KS Hairdos installed already, but I can go ahead and download the "MiasLairHairPack44.7z"

I have KS Hairdos installed already, but I can go ahead and download the "MiasLairHairPack44.7z"

KS Hairs should be enough, but it won't hurt trying the MiasLairHairPark.  If you do this, it will offer to overwrite some files (assuming you are using NMM).  Just say yes to all the over writes, then try it and if it doesn't work (sitll head problems), uninstall the hair pack.

I don't know of any of these mods conflicting (SD+ and so on).  Maybe Sacremas will see this and might have a comment.

You might also make a papyrus log and have a look inside for clues.

NicoleDragoness: If Niri does not accompany you to Morthol, it sounds like you are fast traveling there yourself.

You have to talk to Vess to travel to Morthol - just because.

I need to go back and click on Marta's corpse - I am sure I only opened it...

Well that was unsatisfactory. I left-clicked and right-clicked all around Marta's corpse.

All that did was punch her, and I am not into necrophilia. I still get the E to open an empty corpse which does nothing for the quest.

NicoleDragoness: If Niri does not accompany you to Morthol, it sounds like you are fast traveling there yourself.

You have to talk to Vess to travel to Morthol - just because.

I need to go back and click on Marta's corpse - I am sure I only opened it...

Well that was unsatisfactory. I left-clicked and right-clicked all around Marta's corpse.

All that did was punch her, and I am not into necrophilia. I still get the E to open an empty corpse which does nothing for the quest.

Thanks fred, I'll fix this as soon as Aqqh gives me the esp file back.

KS Hairs should be enough, but it won't hurt trying the MiasLairHairPark.  If you do this, it will offer to overwrite some files (assuming you are using NMM).  Just say yes to all the over writes, then try it and if it doesn't work (sitll head problems), uninstall the hair pack.

I don't know of any of these mods conflicting (SD+ and so on).  Maybe Sacremas will see this and might have a comment.

Here's the log.

I forgot to mention that no matter where I am when I load the save, it transports me to the Riverwood Inn. Orgnar is also apparently naked, and a follower (Kyla or something of that spelling?) is my follower. I'm unable to move, then I'm transported to the college of Winterhold on a tower or something, then transported back to the Riverwood Inn. Meanwhile, in the top left, the word "ping" continues to appear, along with "[sot Menu" (sot perhaps being the mod, Sands of Time). It's also apparently forced the Requiem to reinitialize files, also toggles the Sounds of Skyrim mod to ask which sounds I want played.

For all you Futa players, I am gonna spend some time trying to make this work for you sometime soon.  I am gonna add an MCM toggle (Treat Female Players as Male).

This is only for Sex Slave dialog.  To make this effort, I need one or two of you to identify exactly what animations do not work for you and to be willing to test it when it's done.

Here's the log.

I forgot to mention that no matter where I am when I load the save, it transports me to the Riverwood Inn. Orgnar is also apparently naked, and a follower (Kyla or something of that spelling?) is my follower. I'm unable to move, then I'm transported to the college of Winterhold on a tower or something, then transported back to the Riverwood Inn. Meanwhile, in the top left, the word "ping" continues to appear, along with "[sot Menu" (sot perhaps being the mod, Sands of Time). It's also apparently forced the Requiem to reinitialize files, also toggles the Sounds of Skyrim mod to ask which sounds I want played.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

You have a seriously screwed up save and mod list.  I I recommend that you have a look at this yourself.  It contains TONS of lines of stack dumps.

Strongly recommend that you get rid of Lovers Comfort.  It is a pig and your system is overloaded.  Not sure how bad zestrusCharaus is, but a lot of the issues are related to it.  Ditto with whatever mod contains dlc2mq06miraakbossbattle.

Suggest you start by dumping Lovers Comfort and running savetool.exe on the save then try again.  If it still fails, check the home page for known heavy use mods.  Make a papyrus log each time and check for "Dumping stack".  Continue till you don't have any.

Sacremas had nearly the same kinds of issues long ago.  You can find out how he solved his problems by looking here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/?p=1044076.  Also check his own thread here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

Happy birthday Carida!

Edit: Quick question for the developers. Will Niri be the first character who is a female NPC that is trained and then turned into a sex slave with custom voiced dialogue throughout the transformation?

Happy birthday, Carida! You`re awesome!

For all you Futa players, I am gonna spend some time trying to make this work for you sometime soon.  I am gonna add an MCM toggle (Treat Female Players as Male)..

There`s mod for this. It`s called Sexlab Gender Change and works by forcing Sexlab to threat your female player as male. Can be used on NPCs too.

Happy Birthday Carida from me too.

Another little note about something that "puzzles" me:

- Without the BSDM option checked in the MCM menu, is impossible to have the stage "Talk to Vernon" completed. So then, it's impossible to talk to Volkar. In that case, finally, the quest "Free a Virgin" will never start.

- So: having the BSDM option in the MCM menu is pretty useless.

Reading some reports from other users, I have my own supposition:

- Considering that the "SD+ Sanguine Debauchery" mod treats about slavery and uses Sanguine, maybe it is possible that it conflicts with this mod. I don't have it and I cannot verify.

It's only a supposition. Btw, the mod uses the same "electrocuting" effect (even if with different purpose).

Final note:

I use the custom race Ningheim too. I had and have no problems at all with it.

Of course, I have the latest RaceMenu and all the related dependencies and plugins.

Reading some reports from other users, I have my own supposition:

- Considering that the "SD+ Sanguine Debauchery" mod treats about slavery and uses Sanguine, maybe it is possible that it conflicts with this mod. I don't have it and I cannot verify.

It's only a supposition. Btw, the mod uses the same "electrocuting" effect (even if with different purpose).

Thats not the same sanguine as in SD+ and not the same as vanilla. We got our own.

Well, that's how modding works - we just keep cloning everything and everyone  :lol:

Same with electrocut - its just visual effect that is the same.

There should be no real conflicts with SD+ other that i would advise against getting enslaved by both mods at the same time.

This pretty much stays true to any kind of slavery mods.

I keep telling them that for quite some time now - if someone doesn't play as subby then just refuse Volkar training offer.

There is such dialogue option there.

So ye this button is useless...

Another little note about something that "puzzles" me:

- Without the BSDM option checked in the MCM menu, is impossible to have the stage "Talk to Vernon" completed. So then, it's impossible to talk to Volkar. In that case, finally, the quest "Free a Virgin" will never start.

as far as i know thats for male playeres how already know how to train a slave or simple dont want to watch the hole scenes with the dremora and a follower or dont want a vanillia follower talking with two voices.

there is a option to skip the whole dark possasion stuf and go straight to the rescue a vergin.

Little funny thing:

during Volkar's training, I reached the stage in which he calls the two other Dremoras.

Well, while two of them fuck me at the same time, the third one, after have whipped me, started to masturbate BUT using "bleagh FEMALE masturbation".

Pretty hilarious.

Note that I didn't check the option about random animations. I let the MiasLair's default ones.

A couple of ideas a bit off-topic:

1. As female, I like a lot the SSL Leito Kiss Animation used by Andrew. It's ... romantic.

IDEA: a standalone little mod, dialogue based:

--> Player option A (on Follower. Male or Female no matter):  "Honey, we are about a difficult fight. Kiss me and ... good luck.". ---> Result: Health of player and follower raised a bit for some time.

--> Player option B (on generic NPC or follower NOT currently following): "You're a good fellow. Want a kiss?" ---> CONDITION: partner MUST be at least on relationshiprank 2 or above with player. ---> If yes ---> result: Speechcraft increased a bit (for player only, I suppose).

--> Player option C (on NPC who has already a relationshiprank 1 with player AND has arousal lever higher than 50) --> "Kiss me Honey" -- "Oh yes, darling" --->Then ... NPC aroused: "Why stop to only a kiss?" --> Fuck --> Result: Speech raised a bit, Stamina lowered a bit for short time. Realtionshiprank increased by 1.

Option C could be overwelmed by my IDEA #2:

- "I find you very attractive" and so on (with arousal based events) as Standalone mod.

What do you think?

A couple of ideas a bit off-topic:

We got some plans for at least one more male follower. 

Current idea is IF you manage to convince him that you are worthy of his time it could lead to some kind of romantic relationship.

And since i'm not exactly a romance story writer type  :lol: I'm open for suggestions for him - as it is still on quite early stage  ;)

A male who refused to be a "sex toy" for Mia and then he was considered not worthy to stay in the Palace as "fuck machine" for all the girls.

(I know that to be like Andrew is the secret dream of all you little perverted males. :D  :D  :D )

This male was assigned, as "lower rank" slave, to bad jobs, like clean sewers, lick the floor, enchained, mining, whipped all day, and so on.

A female (a bit romantic) player could have a good feeling and free him. As gratefull boy, he could offer to be a follower and ... one thing follows another, kisses and so on.

At this point, Andrew could be "dominating" only, while this one could be the "romantic" joy toy.

This male was assigned, as "lower rank" slave, to bad jobs, like clean sewers, lick the floor, enchained, mining, whipped all day, and so on.

A female (a bit romantic) player could have a good feeling and free him. As gratefull boy, he could offer to be a follower and ... one thing follows another, kisses and so on.

Taken under (serious) consideration  ;)