so this mod purely for female pc's?? cause I mainly play as male

For both.

Some features are made for female only - like Andrew

Some are better if you play female - like Dark Possession

some are better if you play male - sex slaves are more interactive

for some it makes little / no difference if you play male or female.

The hairdresser is messed up.  I disabled it because as soon as you changed a cell or started a new game, the hair was screwed up.

It is not likely that Bethesda will ever fix this, so I suspect that it is permanently broken.

Do you think it would b possible to turn Hairs into armor items and equip them into hair slot? 

There are wigs used in armor mods so people could use Tera hairs by just equpping them. You can look them up yourself.

The hairdresser is messed up.  I disabled it because as soon as you changed a cell or started a new game, the hair was screwed up.

It is not likely that Bethesda will ever fix this, so I suspect that it is permanently broken.

Do you think it would b possible to turn Hairs into armor items and equip them into hair slot? 

On the Nexus, there is a mod already available, by Licanthrops, called "The Hairstyler", that allows the palyer to change NPC's hairstyle with a lot of different custom (Apachii style) or Vanilla types. If I remember well, it uses one of the head's slots, but I'm not sure.

so this mod purely for female pc's?? cause I mainly play as male

Sex Slaves was originally for male players.  We have been working lately to add content for our female players.  I designed Sex Slaves for myself (a male player) and I believe Jenny and Sasha to be the two best female followers in the game and the opening quest, in my view will likely appeal to male players more than female players.

Take both Jenny and Sasha both with you because they have additional fun dialog when they are both your followers.

Could some1 tell me how to unpack new version? (windows reads .001/.002 as type of file, and when i try 2 open it/ clear .001/.002 from file name it breaks file)

Full details are in the spoiler under "Installation Notes"

Basically, open the .001 file with 7 zip and "extract" the contents. (Start up 7zip, navigate to where the two .001 and .002 files are and select the .001 file then select extract)   This will create a single .7z file that can then be installed with MO or NMM.  Alternately, in the Installation Notes are links to Mega.NZ where you can download a single complete .7z file.

I clear away Sasha Belen, it can not be re-hired. Not an option on the dialog.
I use this mod's followers.
Follower Extensible Framework in-4.0-1-12933-4-0-1

This will be a problem with your follower mod.  All the custom voiced followers should have the dialog option "Come with me, I need your help".  If they do not, it is because CurrentFollowerFaction (05c84d) and or PotentialFollowerFaction (05c8ee) is not set correctly.

To fix this, open the console, select Sasha with the mouse so her stats are displayed  and enter

setfactionrank 05c84d -1

setfactionrank 05c8ee 1

Then close console and she should have the Come with me, I need your help dialog.

I clear away Sasha Belen, it can not be re-hired. Not an option on the dialog.
I use this mod's followers.
Follower Extensible Framework in-4.0-1-12933-4-0-1

This will be a problem with your follower mod.  All the custom voiced followers should have the dialog option "Come with me, I need your help".  If they do not, it is because CurrentFollowerFaction (05c84d) and or PotentialFollowerFaction (05c8ee) is not set correctly.

To fix this, open the console, select Sasha with the mouse so her stats are displayed  and enter

setfactionrank 05c84d -1

setfactionrank 05c8ee 1

Then close console and she should have the Come with me, I need your help dialog.

Thank you. Your advice helped. In my case, and helped command:  addfac 05c84d 1

I'm currently running the new 5.0a version.

There are some things that make me a bit ... puzzled:

1. The choice to have "also" Niri as fake slave before going to meet Tzollaman.

In fact, it seems to be more a "must" than an option. Because Niri stay in place nearby the Orcs hold and then disappears instead to go in Falkreath.

I didn't try to recruit a vanilla follower (like Lydia), but I suspect that she will not have the related dialogues to make her cuffed and ragged.

2. Once the Dragonborn (the player, me) has killed both Tzollaman and the Necromancer, there is not real purpose to have still Niri as fake slave, without armor and weapons.

(Unless you think she will try to kill the player for the humiliation.). I write this because there is no pissibility to try to enter the dungeon still as "fake slaver who brings two new slaves". ALL necromancers inside the dungeon are hostiles, always. No matter the player acts, says or other. So, it could be much more better to have Niri as real follower, and help, leaving Vess cuffed. The Trap quests doesn't change even in that case.

3. I don't use (as many other users, I suppose) the Alicia Painslut mod. But there is no changes at all in Mia's dilogues (and player's replies) even if Alicia is not present.

A check if the above mod is loaded or not should be a good thing. Dialogues, then, should change accordlying.

4. If I kill Mia instead of make her as slave, the dialogue line by Vernon is always tha same (and the one for the player too), referred to Mia "hanging".

Even with 5.0a I have some issues with Find Marta quest and the quest itself not advancing. See some posts above.

By my side, indeed, I have ANY issues with Jenny (btw the full name is truncated to Jenn Winglow. It should be JennY Winglow), or Sasha. And I use the latest EFF multi follower mod.

Continue playing to see nexts.

how do you start the quest? I found the tower but the door is locked and needing a key, where do I get the key??

Kurir he will carry the letter. And after reading go visit Jarl.

and whose kurir? :P

This message could you have had enough:

Dragonborn, I need your assistance in an urgent life and death matter. Please visit me as soon as you can.

Idgrod Ravencrone

how do you start the quest? I found the tower but the door is locked and needing a key, where do I get the key??

Go to any major city and you will get a letter from Jarl Ravenclone

I'm currently running the new 5.0a version.

There are some things that make me a bit ... puzzled:

1. The choice to have "also" Niri as fake slave before going to meet Tzollaman.

In fact, it seems to be more a "must" than an option. Because Niri stay in place nearby the Orcs hold and then disappears instead to go in Falkreath.

I didn't try to recruit a vanilla follower (like Lydia), but I suspect that she will not have the related dialogues to make her cuffed and ragged.

2. Once the Dragonborn (the player, me) has killed both Tzollaman and the Necromancer, there is not real purpose to have still Niri as fake slave, without armor and weapons.

(Unless you think she will try to kill the player for the humiliation.). I write this because there is no pissibility to try to enter the dungeon still as "fake slaver who brings two new slaves". ALL necromancers inside the dungeon are hostiles, always. No matter the player acts, says or other. So, it could be much more better to have Niri as real follower, and help, leaving Vess cuffed. The Trap quests doesn't change even in that case.

3. I don't use (as many other users, I suppose) the Alicia Painslut mod. But there is no changes at all in Mia's dilogues (and player's replies) even if Alicia is not present.

A check if the above mod is loaded or not should be a good thing. Dialogues, then, should change accordlying.

4. If I kill Mia instead of make her as slave, the dialogue line by Vernon is always tha same (and the one for the player too), referred to Mia "hanging".

Even with 5.0a I have some issues with Find Marta quest and the quest itself not advancing. See some posts above.

By my side, indeed, I have ANY issues with Jenny (btw the full name is truncated to Jenn Winglow. It should be JennY Winglow), or Sasha. And I use the latest EFF multi follower mod.

Continue playing to see nexts.

Thanks for your critique.  I'll see what I can do about Mia.  Sadly, the lady who did the voice for her is no longer available, but I can certainly change the dialog.  There is in fact a check for AliciaPainSlut, I just don't use it for the castle part.  Mostly laziness.

Jenny is a nickname.  As you pointed out, her real name is Jenn Winglow.

I just ran through the entire opening quest again and the Marta Quest advanced for me (as well as Aqqh) when I clicked on Marta's dead body.  Did you do that?

Aqqh will review your suggestions for the rest.

Thanks again.

About the Marta quest.

- I found Jenny (sorry for my point: I'm not english so I supposed that Jenny is not a nickname but a real name. Or, at least, it could be a nickname for Jennifer. Never heard about Jenn but, as I said, I'm not english nor american. Apologize).

- She asked me to free her finding the key.

- I found the Executioner, killed him and looted him. (several seconds because the Free Jenny quest was updated but then I see ALSO the "Find Marta: completed" after I read the note.

- Go near Marta, "E" key (action key on her, displayed inventory, grabbed everything.

NO Next stage. Never. I waited several minutes but not. The next stage to return to Olfrid didn't appear. I used the console.

Note that: if I use the action key on Marta "before" reading the Executioner note, also the stage "Find Marta: completed" does not happens.

Another little ... puzzled thing.

Asking to Volkar to "clean" the dungeon removes ONLY the necromancers' bodies. Not the bandits, just to say, and not the other poor girls, or skeevers in the entrance.

About the Marta quest.

- I found Jenny (sorry for my point: I'm not english so I supposed that Jenny is not a nickname but a real name. Or, at least, it could be a nickname for Jennifer. Never heard about Jenn but, as I said, I'm not english nor american. Apologize).

- She asked me to free her finding the key.

- I found the Executioner, killed him and looted him. (several seconds because the Free Jenny quest was updated but then I see ALSO the "Find Marta: completed" after I read the note.

- Go near Marta, "E" key (action key on her, displayed inventory, grabbed everything.

NO Next stage. Never. I waited several minutes but not. The next stage to return to Olfrid didn't appear. I used the console.

Note that: if I use the action key on Marta "before" reading the Executioner note, also the stage "Find Marta: completed" does not happens.

Another little ... puzzled thing.

Asking to Volkar to "clean" the dungeon removes ONLY the necromancers' bodies. Not the bandits, just to say, and not the other poor girls, or skeevers in the entrance.

Thanks so much for all this.  This frequently happens where things work for us and then not for some others.  That Marta quest is really a side one with no significance.  I may just advance it when you get near her.

Also:

Niri... In fact, it seems to be more a "must" than an option.

You don't have to take Niri with you.  I did it several times without her and it all works well.  The problem is that after you kill Tz, she still has to stay with you (as you pointed out).

You can't take vanilla followers in with you until Archerone is dead.

Sorry, I did not understand this.

I got into the castle, fell into the trap or walked into it really and I liked how "your rage grows" cause my rage as a player was growing cause of what I was forced to watch, the helplessness, me becoming angrier etc and finally gettting revenge and killing those who wronged you and your friends, too me that shows you've made a good mod, good atmosphere too, iv probably havnt done alot but I am liking the mod so far :), now I have to get alicia and bring her too her "mother" and see how that ends up :)

@ fishburger

Quote:

Sorry, I did not understand this.

My bad english. I only said that I use the EFF multifollower mod and I "never" had issues with Jenny or Sasha, as reported, instead, by another user.

Thanks so much for the clarification and your english is VERY good.

Downloaded this twice, and tried both loose and bsa options, with all extras etc...

But I'm missing textures on things like the slave cuffs, the weapons (cot o nine etc...) the big crusifixes.

Any ideas? the bright pink hurts my poor eyes.

I got into the castle, fell into the trap or walked into it really and I liked how "your rage grows" cause my rage as a player was growing cause of what I was forced to watch, the helplessness, me becoming angrier etc and finally gettting revenge and killing those who wronged you and your friends, too me that shows you've made a good mod, good atmosphere too, iv probably havnt done alot but I am liking the mod so far :), now I have to get alicia and bring her too her "mother" and see how that ends up :)

You don't really need Alicia with you.  As a matter of fact, because you can't have her with you through most of the quest, I am in the precess of removing references to her.  So, If you want to see that dialog, complete the Jarls Daughter quest before installing the next update.  You don't need Alicia with you, you can just pretend.

Downloaded this twice, and tried both loose and bsa options, with all extras etc...

But I'm missing textures on things like the slave cuffs, the weapons (cot o nine etc...) the big crusifixes.

You need the Zaz Texture pack, get it here http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/4842a993761017c7eb8db77a62b32ba9/zaz-animation-pack-2015-06-02

Sorry if this issue has been reported before. I downloaded the Mega Download version, the zuleika and the piercings for unp. When I load from a save, the PC's head is missing and clothes are removed. After a few seconds the screen blackens (I got a Steam achievement for having all the vampire perks? :lol:) and brings me back to the main menu. I'm using the custom race, the Ningheim, if that has something to do with it.

You need the Zaz Texture pack, get it here http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/4842a993761017c7eb8db77a62b32ba9/zaz-animation-pack-2015-06-02

yeah just found out it was a zaz thing.

great mod so far, love the work.