thank you for your hardwork fish both you and to your team :) umm question tought which program you can open and instal files which you download my computer says it dont find program that is needed to open files ..is it winrar or 7 zip ?

thank you for your hardwork fish both you and to your team :) umm question tought which program you can open and instal files which you download my computer says it dont find program that is needed to open files ..is it winrar or 7 zip ?

7-Zip exclusive. Right-click > 7-Zip > extract/open the .001 file.

thanks for the update, great mod btw...

but i having problem here after update from v43b to v5 and i using NMM, the esp file change place from esp load order to esm load order and i can't put it in bottom load to avoid ctd conflict with other mod. it is suppose to place in esm load now? or just me...

here after update

after drag it to the bottom load it stuck here...

after many instaling mod this is the first time i got thing like this.. weird

anyone can help solve this? thanks before...

Edit : after lunch game with my current save  everything seem normal no ctd at load or... in and out cell miaslair + game running normal, i hope my load order dont effect any mod i have..

and find those 2 beauty for next slave.. and again.. thank you for this great mod

but i having problem here after update from v43b to v5 and i using NMM, the esp file change place from esp load order to esm load order and i can't put it in bottom load to avoid ctd conflict with other mod. it is suppose to place in esm load now? or just me...

here after update attachicon.gifMiasloadorder.png

after drag it to the bottom load it stuck here... attachicon.gifMiasloadorder2.png

Edit : after lunch game with my current save  everything seem normal no ctd at load or... in and out cell miaslair + game running normal, i hope my load order dont effect any mod i have..

and find those 2 beauty for next slave.. and again.. thank you for this great mod

It is an ESM (flagged as such) with an ESP extension (meaningless), but in this case necessary to stop save file corruption, keeping the ESP extension as opposed to the new ESM. It is an ESM now, so that additional content/quests can be added easily in the form of ESP plug-ins.

Did Vess and Niri get additional dialogue as followers? Also, thanks for the new release.

Niri will become custom voiced follower and possibly even more than that

All hail Shadoweir  :P

As for Vess i did not ask her voice actress yet. So dunno. If she would be willing that would be great.

@andrewnew

MiasLair.esp is a master file now. So it is intended.

Did Vess and Niri get additional dialogue as followers? Also, thanks for the new release.

As for Vess i did not ask her voice actress yet. So dunno. If she would be willing that would be great.

@andrewnew

Great job you guys as usual! More dialogue and enhancements - awesome. I am really looking forward to what you mentioned about Niri - "even more than that" ? Hmmm...tantalizing.

how do i install it? i cant open the 002 file 

Try reading the instructions that fish posted.

Because there is so much more content here, we were forced to split the mod into two pieces.  You will find downloads for both the BSA and loose versions on the download page.  Download the .001 and .002 files for the version of your choice and the open and "extract" the .001 file with 7 zip.  This will create a single .7z file that can be installed with your favorite mod manager.

1 extra step - put both the .001 and .002 in the same folder THEN extract the .001 with 7-zip.  7z will find both files automagically and merge them.

I either lose all camera control after the Archeron Scene or the dragonborn constantly walks in place after the archeron scene.

Recommend that you have a look at your papyrus log.  This is almost always papyrus overload.  Check the home page to make sure you are not using more than one of the mods known to overload your cpu.

Can i play this with an existing game? Done the quests and want to see the new things

Yes, just drop it in on top of any MiasLair > 2.0

Note that Loot will re-order because of it now being a master.

how do i install it? i cant open the 002 file 

Check the installation notes on the main page.  You will not be opening the .002 file.  You open the .001 file with 7 zip and then extract the .7z file and install that.

Alternately, you can download the whole thing from Mega.  Links are in the Installation Notes.

here after update attachicon.gifMiasloadorder.png

after drag it to the bottom load it stuck here... attachicon.gifMiasloadorder2.png

Your load order should not have any impact on your game as far as MiasLair is concerned.  The only possible impact is with some follower mods (I have heard that EFF might be an issue).  I know that AFT works fine.

i not understand good about dat hairdresser lady , i try to change hair of the girls, but still not work and stay with same haircut.

like i say, i probably have missed something, but i not understand :/

The hairdresser is messed up.  I disabled it because as soon as you changed a cell or started a new game, the hair was screwed up.

It is not likely that Bethesda will ever fix this, so I suspect that it is permanently broken.

i not understand good about dat hairdresser lady , i try to change hair of the girls, but still not work and stay with same haircut.

like i say, i probably have missed something, but i not understand :/

The hairdresser is messed up.  I disabled it because as soon as you changed a cell or started a new game, the hair was screwed up.

It is not likely that Bethesda will ever fix this, so I suspect that it is permanently broken.

oh ok , thank for explication. damn thats suck, that was a good idea to implent

Just a couple of notes:

If you tell Vess and Niri to go home without making them your followers, Vess will go to inactive storage (abandoned shack), and Niri will go to hunters cabin.

Might be nicer to give them Palace as default home. Same pathing problem at captured dreams, and Vess still wanders out of her cell. "moveto player" works,

both for pathing issue and wandering Vess.

I found Marta, looted her necklace, but Quest does not advance. Still says Find Marta.

Beginning Quest is good enough now I never mind doing a clean start. That treachery scene with Niri is something else.

Thanks to all you creative people! Keep the enhancements coming - especially for Niri!

Just a couple of notes:

If you tell Vess and Niri to go home without making them your followers, Vess will go to inactive storage (abandoned shack), and Niri will go to hunters cabin.

Might be nicer to give them Palace as default home. Same pathing problem at captured dreams, and Vess still wanders out of her cell. "moveto player" works,

both for pathing issue and wandering Vess.

I found Marta, looted her necklace, but Quest does not advance. Still says Find Marta.

Beginning Quest is good enough now I never mind doing a clean start. That treachery scene with Niri is something else.

Thanks to all you creative people! Keep the enhancements coming - especially for Niri!

Thanks Fred for finding the bug.  We'll get it fixed.  They are both supposed to go back to their "homes".

I'll also check out the Find Marta quest.  That used to work fine.

The Marta quest doesn't trigger the next stages (version 5.0 now) for me too.

Near the end of On The Trail (and after It's a Trap) quests, Vess, agreed to be a follower and left temp, is stuck in the cell walking in place forever.

Console commands "disable - enable" do nothing. The only solution is to use the "resurrrect" command.

Tried three times (using a save just before talk with her and Niri in the jails) and same issue three times. Issue is on even if Vess is asked to be immediately a follower.

No problems, instead, for Niri.

The entire introduction quest is, by my point of view, one of the best quest I ever seen. Humourus, funny, interesting and works fine, except for the above report.

On one of several attempts (I was curious to see what happens with difference dialogue choices), I had the issue of quest not advancing even just entered the Cold Rock Pass following Tzollaman. The two were stuck doing nothing and they had only the standard dialogues (generic NPC). I had to force with setstage to have the Necromancer "examine" Vess and Niri.

Another little problem. Considering that Mia's Dungeon is a copy of Fellhammer Keep, the pressure plate just before the jails has some problem.

I have ALL the sneak perks (no trap activated) and a mod "follower no trap" but this pressure plate works every time when Vess and Niri walk over, launching poisoned darts.

It should be a good thing to remove at least those two traps (pressure plate and electric rune few meters after).

Note that the pressure plate works even after I finished completely the main Mia's Quest and I have "conquered" the Palace. If I exit the Mia's complex (dungeon) going to the Cold Rock Pass, my follower (whoever he/she is) makes the trap to active.

I'm still a bit disappointed that there is not "interactions" with Lord Sanguine at all.

I already suggested it could be a nice option to have him "appearing" for some fun with the player, if the player refuses to learn the slave training by Volkar (my normal choice).

Have a nice day.

Just one more note on Vess and Niri:

It seems like Vess and Niri would be pretty much identical, except for appearance and dialogue.

For whatever reason, Niri works perfectly - and Vess is problematic.

It might be worth comparing all their flags and attributes.

Near the end of On The Trail (and after It's a Trap) quests, Vess, agreed to be a follower and left temp, is stuck in the cell walking in place forever.

Console commands "disable - enable" do nothing. The only solution is to use the "resurrrect" command.

Tried three times (using a save just before talk with her and Niri in the jails) and same issue three times. Issue is on even if Vess is asked to be immediately a follower.

No problems, instead, for Niri.

The entire introduction quest is, by my point of view, one of the best quest I ever seen. Humourus, funny, interesting and works fine, except for the above report.

On one of several attempts (I was curious to see what happens with difference dialogue choices), I had the issue of quest not advancing even just entered the Cold Rock Pass following Tzollaman. The two were stuck doing nothing and they had only the standard dialogues (generic NPC). I had to force with setstage to have the Necromancer "examine" Vess and Niri.

Another little problem. Considering that Mia's Dungeon is a copy of Fellhammer Keep, the pressure plate just before the jails has some problem.

I have ALL the sneak perks (no trap activated) and a mod "follower no trap" but this pressure plate works every time when Vess and Niri walk over, launching poisoned darts.

It should be a good thing to remove at least those two traps (pressure plate and electric rune few meters after).

Note that the pressure plate works even after I finished completely the main Mia's Quest and I have "conquered" the Palace. If I exit the Mia's complex (dungeon) going to the Cold Rock Pass, my follower (whoever he/she is) makes the trap to active.

I'm still a bit disappointed that there is not "interactions" with Lord Sanguine at all.

I already suggested it could be a nice option to have him "appearing" for some fun with the player, if the player refuses to learn the slave training by Volkar (my normal choice).

Have a nice day.

Just one more note on Vess and Niri:

It seems like Vess and Niri would be pretty much identical, except for appearance and dialogue.

For whatever reason, Niri works perfectly - and Vess is problematic.

It might be worth comparing all their flags and attributes.

Thanks both.  I'll pass this on to Aqqh and have a look at the Marta quest myself in a day or two.

@andrewnew

Great job you guys as usual! More dialogue and enhancements - awesome. I am really looking forward to what you mentioned about Niri - "even more than that" ? Hmmm...tantalizing.

Looking forward to it! Keep up the great work. This is by far one of the best, if not the best, sexlab quest/follower mods ever.

Nice to see this update, can't wait to try it out. Also thanks for the info on DSR. I had no idea it caused such strain. >.> Seems like a lot of stress for little reward, I'm going to drop it. Always looking for performance boostage!

Do you think it would b possible to turn Hairs into armor items and equip them into hair slot? 

Thanks Fred for finding the bug.  We'll get it fixed.  They are both supposed to go back to their "homes".

I'll also check out the Find Marta quest.  That used to work fine.

Tried Martha quest yesterday and it was working fine oO

Will look into those homes of theirs.

Was that on 5.0 or 5.0a?

One of the scripts when you were setting her free after Archerone scene was broken for some reason.

Possibly there could be a problem that tzollaman travel package did not end for some reason.
Once it happened to me i got it fixed by saving the game and loading it just after.
Also setstage should work - get inside CRP, check sqv aqss_miavessinter
And if it still says stage 87 then
setstage aqss_miavessinter 90 - if tzollaman wont force greet you (he should) then talk to him.

We got something in mind. Tho it would be you visiting him  :P