i dont find the slaves and the quest "find the daughter" 

some one help 

Not sure what you are trying to do.

If you are talking about the opening quest, just go to any major city and you will be visited by courier who will start the quest for you.

If that doesn't happen, it means that you have an old version of MiasLair in your save. 

Sex Slaves Version 4.5 Beta 18 is Available

This version fixes the missing Vess from Beta 16.  Nothing else has changed.

Note that you MUST download it from the mirror.  For some reason, I am unable to upload files to the download section.   As soon as I get this sorted out, I'll put up a split zip file.

Hello, I am not sure if I am the only one with this problem, but I can't download certain files of your mod, I am just going to install it, but when I try to download some of the files, I just download instantly the rar file, but it is much smaller than it should be, and I get an error when open it. if there is an error, or it is just me, could you please make me know? 

Hello, I am not sure if I am the only one with this problem, but I can't download certain files of your mod, I am just going to install it, but when I try to download some of the files, I just download instantly the rar file, but it is much smaller than it should be, and I get an error when open it. if there is an error, or it is just me, could you please make me know? 

Download from the mirror.  I think there is a problem with LL at the moment.

does the mirror have everything I need?

Yes, it's a full install except you also need the hairpack

If you can't download the hairpack, let me know and I'll post it here for you along with Newells piercings

Looks like Lovers Lab download is seriously broken.

For those of you that need them, here is Newmiller and MiasLairHairPack

Here is a link to the hair pack https://mega.co.nz/#!uNxm1Tib!l_T3pw9NMc9D_Z4Kj0nbh1KFqyt6ytByfKqOz2lyO40

Here is a link to Newmiller CBBE https://mega.co.nz/#!rYgBWQBB!FBvYnK1LGzFtixW5RfZAPNXUiThISKXOXsGHD55qX2c

and, here is a link to Newmiller UNP https://mega.co.nz/#!GF5GGADa!j3dWQnvBPrrAz9ojEe7EZ2KJfk8ome5UXRJmfUEuzHc

Here is the latest Beta 18 https://mega.co.nz/#!3cBknQoQ!uKXhFgAJTJ5ch4SovZOcilY4lt52M_0QExU2r0_DpGw

If you can't download the hairpack, let me know and I'll post it here for you along with Newells piercings

I was only able to download the Piercings chains for UNPB and the contents of the mirror, I understand I require another hair pack from another source, could you please tell me where to get it? 

Hi,

I've got a problem and I have no idea how to solve it.

It happend in one of volkars training sessions with my companion (I play as male). He makes the right sounds but neither he or the slave is moving. I can't do anything except moving as spectator. The two are just standing there for hours. He does saying his commands but nothing happes after that.

Any idea what I could do? Stopping the animation with sexlab didn't help. Can I restart the quest or anymation somehow?

Which training session was that - 1st, 2nd etc?

And which version of this mod you got loaded?

I think it was the session after the 2. session, where you have to wait a day before you can do the next. I used the old version 43, but after I tried to install it again it crashed everytime. Now I use the new beta 45. The mod works on other chars but not on this one. When I tried to find the find the quest-ID but I got nothing helpfull.

I was only able to download the Piercings chains for UNPB and the contents of the mirror, I understand I require another hair pack from another source, could you please tell me where to get it? 

Check this post above http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/?p=1194646

You don't need any other hairpack, but if you want to get the full KS (in which case you don't need this hairpack, but you'll get an ESP, but you'll get a few hundred extra hairs) go to the bottom post on the first page of my modding guide for links.

I am stuck in the opening quest - on the trail. I kill the two bandits after "defend yourself", but the marker stays on them and nothing happens. Latest version beta18, but used to be the same the previous versions. Anything I can do?

Download the Beta 18 version linked above or the "Mirror" link from the download page.

This is a known issue with beta 16 and maybe beta 15

I am stuck in the opening quest - on the trail. I kill the two bandits after "defend yourself", but the marker stays on them and nothing happens. Latest version beta18, but used to be the same the previous versions. Anything I can do?

Download the Beta 18 version linked above or the "Mirror" link from the download page.

This is a known issue with beta 16 and maybe beta 15

for the version 4.5 beta 15 at least on me there wasn't any problem , the only new weird thing was that Vess was moving with her bow a bit further from the shank. In all the previous beta she was using her bow either from inside the shank or even outside without going further.

For those of you following this forum for uploads, I hope you will forgive me for all you updates you are getting.

I tried several times today to upload and failed.  I tried again just a minute ago and sucessfully upload 4 of the 6 files I wanted, but the 5th one failed and all the other 4 were then zero length files. 

Hopefully, this will get fixed soon.  In the mean time, I have put all the critical files on Mega NZ and you can find links to them a little further up.

nothing wrong with having upgrade-notices... better too much as none... but I have bad news... with a new game Vess is at the shack, meeting the banditboss... but her script is not working .. she could be beaten but did not go into coma-status... tried several setstages to go further on but following scenes were not triggered... no dialoglines for searching the banditgirl, for make her talk or even for going with her/Niri to Morthal... don't know if it is only my box...

sqv aqss_miavessinter gives Vess = none.... back, even she is there with the real Prid

double checked that it is version beta18

p.s.: played it again... this time it worked ... must been a cache related failure before... or the script for Vess has a great delay-time..  she is going into coma-status after 2 sec...

nothing wrong with having upgrade-notices... better too much as none... but I have bad news... with a new game Vess is at the shack, meeting the banditboss... but her script is not working .. she could be beaten but did not go into coma-status... tried several setstages to go further on but following scenes were not triggered... no dialoglines for searching the banditgirl, for make her talk or even for going with her/Niri to Morthal... don't know if it is only my box...

sqv aqss_miavessinter gives Vess = none.... back, even she is there with the real Prid

double checked that it is version beta18

p.s.: played it again... this time it worked ... must been a cache related failure before... or the script for Vess has a great delay-time..  she is going into coma-status after 2 sec...

Just tested it - works

to make it work quest needs to be initialized anew.

if you got this quest already running (even if it is at stage 0) and that alias at none then just upgrading to beta 18 wont fix it.

If someone would rly want to fix a save that has this quest already running i can make that repair plugin once again. Still a save from before you've talked with stranger would be needed.

Hi again,

i've got stuk with a companion in Volkars 3. training session. There is sound but no animation. So I want to reset the quest, but I can't find the quest-ID. Can you help me? Is there any way to start the animation again?

How do Andrew make you wear his labia exciter.

As you advance, he will give you the opportunity to have him attach it.  You just need to keep him with you for a while and fuck him lot.

Lovers Lab is Working Again

You can now get the latest beta 18 (as a two part download) from the download section.   Do install, download the two parts, open the .001 part with 7zip and extract it.  This will extract (recombine) Beta17.7z which you can then install with NMM or MO.

You an also get the hair pack and piercings from the download page once again.

hello again still having the issue with training a slave she is just hanging on the chains and when I talk to her there is no option for giving food or "ready to call me master" only "Hey remember me it was fun last time..." just want to know if thats normal?

hello again still having the issue with training a slave she is just hanging on the chains and when I talk to her there is no option for giving food or "ready to call me master" only "Hey remember me it was fun last time..." just want to know if thats normal?

That is not normal

They should have exclusive options like

Please, have mercy, I beg you

and later

Don't hurt me, you win

To help you, need to know what version you are using, who you are trying to train, and the answer to 2 console question:

Help mia (get the first 3 digits off the Mias Lair assets)

GetFactionRank xxx085b3 (SexSlTrainee)

GetFactionRank xxx4e8d3 (MiaChained)

In the above, xxx is the first three digits of the MiasLair load order.

Hi! First, thank you, thank you very much. Your mod is incredible. the best I've tasted no doubt. Now long ago I have not played Skyrim so I decided to install some new mods. One of them gave me problems and I lost my main game so that I started again my main game.

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE PLAYED THE FULL MOD SPOILER ALERT !!!!!

When starting I discovered a new beginning. Really awesome. one escepcional work. My main character is a gallant hero fighting for lost causes. Vess so I got to talk simply threatening. Then she asks your clothes, I kidding about the price. just what my character would do. XD NICE !!

then discovered that there is more abusibo way, perfect for the stingy my second character. : P
I love that feeling of being able to make decisions, is just great.

One Idea

The part I like least is the part that you fall into the trap, and your awkwardness makes your teammates fall into enemy hands, you would not happen to my main char.
I personally would like an infiltration mission. for example: When the Khajit comes to the door when you are about to be discovered you could invent something that will save and infiltrate inside. They asked to have sex with your exclavas, it might be fun to fuck Niris for the sake of the mission: P. The character should gain their trust by delivering more women (followers or quest) to get to know Mia to be of trust and one night while she sleeps .... you decide .... kill? Slave?... but first let me take you

REeally thanks for all keep working.

You have Patreon or something?

tryed out ur new beta like the new changes haveing trouble with niri after i trained her as a slave

i cant seem to talk to her when i click on her to talk she just keeps saying dont u have ppl to save

just wondering if there is away to fix this

Got the above in a PM.  Anyone else having an issue like this and if so, what did you do to fix it?