Ok

" Yes, I can add that animation.  However, this all has to be lore friendly.  Andrew is not Volkar.  Andrew is falling in love with the player and would not want to hurt her except in small ways to make sure she is obedient.  Also, I have no idea what the dialog might look like."

Ok havent played the Andrew to its full potential to the Love scenario. But it seems even if Andrew falls in love the character of their relationship is Dom/Sub and the PC actual likes to get a spanking just like the other girls in the pleasure palace it has nothing to do with hurting her, he gives her pleasure (consensual adult BDSM sex) . So the reason for giving her the "real" spanking instead of the chair spanking, could ex be that PC removed Andrews piercing"being a very bad girl"..... :angel:

Ok in way its nice to hear that tit animation still exists how do i contact Darkminxi.?

Edit aqqh. Why not?

There is allso the difference that Andrew is a follower Volkar not and if Volkar should be the harsh one then put in the tit spanking  again

This mod is about BDSM right? SexSlaves right? its like you are afraid to offend some body.......?

Generally, there are levels and degrees to everything. BDSM doesn't only involve whips and chains. And dominance doesn't only have to come with the flat of the hand. 

Thus Volkar would appeal to one side of the spectrum and Andrew to another. 

And I imagine if you wished to contact Darkminxi you would the same as anyone else in the forum and send a message. :)

-C

You are right. Its just a personal wish.....that the hardcore potential/aspect got more attention....

Yes message offcourse :blush:

Thanks for the fix  Fish

Is it possible to add the bendovershowingassspankme animation to the Andrew package? :angel:   Its used anyway when he applies his Piercing.

So it maybe can be used as an addition to the chair-spanking. Maybe as second choice for Andrew when PC is a "really bad girl"

I talked about this before: In the  sequence when Volkar makes slave training on PC PC kneels i remember there was 2 kneeling animation  the one im missing was the"kneeling bend over show tits"animation used  when Volkar all so will do "the other side" (spanking breast/belly) it was in one of the very early versions but i have not seen it since.....

:heart:

Is it just my game or are the animation dropped as it was a little wonky the game could not decide witch kneeling it should use so there was a little back and forth

Yes, I can add that animation.  However, this all has to be lore friendly.  Andrew is not Volkar.  Andrew is falling in love with the player and would not want to hurt her except in small ways to make sure she is obedient.  Also, I have no idea what the dialog might look like.

All these animations are in the current package.  I just don't use them.  It was determined that Volkar was a little bit too harsh so I took the titty spanking out.  If you want that restored, you'll have to argue your case with Darkminxi.

your running into a debate aboute preferences. there is no wrong or right.

the optimal solution is give the player the option to chose what he wants, this way you can make them all happy and satisfied. ^^

speeking of options how is your point in therms of plugins for miasliar?

This is outrageous. Jenny is no longer getting undressed when I dismiss her and tell her to hang out here with AFT. She now dresses in leather armor as her default outfit. I was fiddling around with the gear management in the AFT menu and I may have messed something up. How do i fix it? 

Thanks for the fix  Fish

Is it possible to add the bendovershowingassspankme animation to the Andrew package? :angel:   Its used anyway when he applies his Piercing.

So it maybe can be used as an addition to the chair-spanking. Maybe as second choice for Andrew when PC is a "really bad girl"

I talked about this before: In the  sequence when Volkar makes slave training on PC PC kneels i remember there was 2 kneeling animation  the one im missing was the"kneeling bend over show tits"animation used  when Volkar all so will do "the other side" (spanking breast/belly) it was in one of the very early versions but i have not seen it since.....

:heart:

Is it just my game or are the animation dropped as it was a little wonky the game could not decide witch kneeling it should use so there was a little back and forth

Yes, I can add that animation.  However, this all has to be lore friendly.  Andrew is not Volkar.  Andrew is falling in love with the player and would not want to hurt her except in small ways to make sure she is obedient.  Also, I have no idea what the dialog might look like.

All these animations are in the current package.  I just don't use them.  It was determined that Volkar was a little bit too harsh so I took the titty spanking out.  If you want that restored, you'll have to argue your case with Darkminxi.

your running into a debate aboute preferences. there is no wrong or right.

the optimal solution is give the player the option to chose what he wants, this way you can make them all happy and satisfied. ^^

speeking of options how is your point in therms of plugins for miasliar?

Hi

Are you asking for a suggestion for a Plugin?

It would be nice with a choice in MCM, as it is now(Andrew Dominant) for a hard core version of Andrew Dominant.......using the whipping sequence and maybe more......ZAZ

There could be a  plugin, making use of DD+ZaZ furniture /animations, behind a door in the castle ( like Mias Mauseleum) where Npc/Pc could enjoy, on a consensual basis,the world of BDSM. With comming and going visitors a kind of club/brothel i am not playing with Eden (yet) but as read the mod provides  brothel with shows etc..The SexSlaves trained in Volkars Dungeon could be the Staff in here......

I have to think a little about this i guess......hm

A total different suggestion: Is it possible to shift the piercingchain to a piercing without chain it visual diturbing and i can imagine that it does not fit the most PC/NPC where as  a ring(s) would fit the most

Hello
 I am looking forward to continuing this mode. Will early?

Depends. Official 45 would come next week most likely.

Yet another update could take a while.

Hi

It would be nice with a choice in MCM, as it is now(Andrew Dominant) for a hard core version of Andrew Dominant.......using the whipping sequence and maybe more......ZAZ

There could be a  plugin, making use of DD+ZaZ furniture /animations, behind a door in the castle ( like Mias Mauseleum) where Npc/Pc could enjoy, on a consensual basis,the world of BDSM. With comming and going visitors a kind of club/brothel i am not playing with Eden (yet) but as read the mod provides  brothel with shows etc..The SexSlaves trained in Volkars Dungeon could be the Staff in here......

I have to think a little about this i guess......hm

A total different suggestion: Is it possible to shift the piercingchain to a piercing without chain it visual diturbing and i can imagine that it does not fit the most PC/NPC where as  a ring(s) would fit the most

We got some plans for at least one more male follower.

So we may be open for suggestions for that one.

This is outrageous. Jenny is no longer getting undressed when I dismiss her and tell her to hang out here with AFT. She now dresses in leather armor as her default outfit. I was fiddling around with the gear management in the AFT menu and I may have messed something up. How do i fix it? 

Talk to Jenny --> Tweak Options --> Gear

Check if you've set to manage inventory

If you have click default outfit and take off the leather stuff

Hi

i was more thinking about a replacer model for andrew and remodeling the dungeon.

Would Mias palace not be considered a Player home and she would automatically wear her Home outfit if it has been enabled?

Would Mias palace not be considered a Player home and she would automatically wear her Home outfit if it has been enabled?

Have not tried it so can't say but i would not think that the palace is considered a home in the same way breezehome will be (don't actually use the aft inventory options myself as i tend to give them one thing to wear and leave it at that or have them nude)

there is a option somewhere called mark home. use that one.

I removed Jenny's standard or default leather armor but she equips a "new" one after I select "dismiss and hang out here" in AFT. I had Sasha and Jenny set up to don armor when they followed me and then they would remove it after I used the dismiss command on them.

I think I messed something up when I enabled the gear management option in AFT for Jenny. I had her equipped with steel plate armor and I'm not sure why she wears leather armor.  I haven't found a mark home option yet. There are so many options in the AFT menus that it can be confusing to me. I'll read up on AFT some more.  

Ok, I've come back to this and am trying the latest beta, my papyrus logs are reporting a missing scene script: 

[05/25/2015 - 03:00:31PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_MiaDungeonCapture1_2_0600D723", missing file?
[05/25/2015 - 03:00:31PM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_MiaDungeonCapture1_2_0600D723 to  (3800D723) because their base types do not match.

Ok, I've come back to this and am trying the latest beta, my papyrus logs are reporting a missing scene script: 

[05/25/2015 - 03:00:31PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_MiaDungeonCapture1_2_0600D723", missing file?
[05/25/2015 - 03:00:31PM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_MiaDungeonCapture1_2_0600D723 to  (3800D723) because their base types do not match.

Can you tell me what version the save was made from?

Also, everything up through the dungeon capture scene was changed.  I am sure this is what the issue is, but I would like to fix this anyway.

Also, everything up through the dungeon capture scene was changed.  I am sure this is what the issue is, but I would like to fix this anyway.

That was some kind of leftover. I get rid of it.

Thats what i hate with scene fragment scripts - you remove them, in CK they show as removed, but no matter what you do there is always some trace of it left behind.

That was some kind of leftover. I get rid of it.

Thats what i hate with scene fragment scripts - you remove them, in CK they show as removed, but no matter what you do there is always some trace of it left behind.

This is certainly true unless you removed the fragment by mistake.

It was a clean save using beta 15, fresh game and all, so aqqh, is it safe to remove? I could do it myself?

Yea it is. i guess during development i attached some script to that scene which was removed later on.

Don't even remember what was that script supposed to do - most likely just debug.trace. Its a very simple scene.

You can just ignore it for now - next version would have any trace of this record removed.

Hi

I bought Valerie  and gets the option "follow me " but she does not she stays in the castle . Im using EFF and forced recruit her to no avail and i did not get the wheel display from EFF.

There is this option in EFF to teleport your followers to you (convenient some times) when i use that Valerie pops up  with my other followers but doesnt follow . I can interact with her but not dismiss her........

Ok, found another missing file:

[05/25/2015 - 08:13:40PM] Cannot open store for class "PF__050DE82B", missing file?

[05/25/2015 - 08:13:40PM] Error: Unable to bind script PF__050DE82B to  (380DE82B) because their base types do not match

38 is the index of Mia's Lair in my load order.
It's coming from the package AQSS_SexSlaveTooHorney.