I have been playing this scenario in the embassy quest before with an earlier version of  SexsSlaves without any trouble. The new thing ,beside new version of SexSlavves, is Andrew and his piercing

I already told Fish that it would be nice to do something about Andrew and Volkar. Imo Andrew should not allow you to become Volkars slave if you agreed to become his pet. Dont rly know how this would work yet. Maybe he would force you to choose on some early stage and leave if you accept Volkars training offer?

Once Fish would be back we will figure something out.

As for that masturbation scene - i guess something gets triggered when you unequip Andrews piercing. Tbh i have no idea what exactly happens there as i've never get that far in my own testing >.>

If this thing happens every time player gets undressed then we will need to make something to block this effect (MCM?) - otherwise this may collide with plenty of various mods.

I was slave to Volkar first but unticked the contract  and then later picked up Andrew and became his pet and got the piercing

I dont think i undress/unequip the piercing when the the masturbation sets in. I cant remove it...its there and i cant remove/unequip it (from inventory) and its there when the "Lightning" masturbation is on

So its stopping me from advancing with CD.......and i cant play with Volkar...... :(

In the next beta, you will be able to unequip it, but not drop it.

Thank you maybe it can solve the "Lightning"masturbation and my PC getting numb and out of control? ;)

Welcome home fish :heart:

Thank you maybe it can solve the "Lightning"masturbation and my PC getting numb and out of control? ;)

That would depend on why it is happening.  If it is happening because you are trying to take the labia chain off, it will fix that.

That would depend on why it is happening.  If it is happening because you are trying to take the labia chain off, it will fix that.

Im in a loss why its happening see my posts above and in the scene descriped im not trying to take the piercing of i let the scenes play and it gets borked .....but i think it have something to do with Andrew/piercing/ownership. I would test it without Andrews piercing but realized  that i could not remove it...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back from vacation.  If you have posted here and did not get a question answered or in particular, if you ran into a bug with Andrew, please post again.

And, for all those wanting to fish the Florida mangrove swamps, keep a careful look out.

I am having a bug with andrew that even if i dismiss him and he goes to another cell the forced animations still trigger.

Can you tell me what animation still trigger?

ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF THE GREAT FISHBURGER.

I am having a bug with andrew that even if i dismiss him and he goes to another cell the forced animations still trigger.

It was the kissing animation. witch is forced after some time.

It was the kissing animation. witch is forced after some time

Having the same problem here. Dismissed Andrew (he's back at the palace) but still constantly the kissing animation is forced on my girl, even when she is alone (happens most of the times after cell changes btw)

Dont rly get it - you got MiasLairHairPack44.7z in downloads.

Hair pack is required only if you do not have KS hairdos - 400 mod installed.

KS hairdos is a full mod but if you do not want to install it for whatever reason then install that Hair pack - it contains only those haircuts that we used for female characters in this mod.

If you wont install either then game would still be playable but every single female would be bald.

I don't know how I would have that in my downloads, I've only gotten one thing here yet and it wasn't that. But anyway, I found the link to the KS hairdos and will use that instead. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

Dont rly get it - you got MiasLairHairPack44.7z in downloads.

Hair pack is required only if you do not have KS hairdos - 400 mod installed.

KS hairdos is a full mod but if you do not want to install it for whatever reason then install that Hair pack - it contains only those haircuts that we used for female characters in this mod.

If you wont install either then game would still be playable but every single female would be bald.

I don't know how I would have that in my downloads, I've only gotten one thing here yet and it wasn't that. But anyway, I found the link to the KS hairdos and will use that instead. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

There is a MiasLairHairPack42 in the downloads.  Always download and install the latest hair pack or the KS Hair if you don't mind having hair that you will never use.

The MiasLairHairPack contains the KS Hairs that we actually use.

why are there notifications about an update of mias lair... there seems to be no changes for downloading...

I just changed the front page to include instructions for handling the split files.

I'll be uploading a new version in an hour or two

why are there notifications about an update of mias lair... there seems to be no changes for downloading...

I just changed the front page to include instructions for handling the split files.

I'll be uploading a new version in an hour or two

O_O What new version?

I'm having a problem with the gas trap it keeps saying i dont have any followers and die, i've tried with serana and abilgail and then with serana abiligail, jordis and lydia and in both cases it showed the number of followers in the mcm - not had a problem last time with this but might be because char is lvl 76

Will setstage MiaDungeonCapture 60 jump me past to the kill acherone bit?

Sex Slaves Version 4.5 Beta 15 is Available

This version contains fixes for minor bugs in  the opening quest as well as a major bug in Andrew code.  It also fixes the Andrew kissing animation happening when he is not close as well as some minor Andrew bugs.  It also changes the Andrew Labia exciter so it does not set off the ecstasy spell unless you try and drop it.

The mirror link contains the full archive.  There are new instructions for downloading and combining the .001 and .002 parts and making a single archive that can be added using NMM or MO.

I'm having a problem with the gas trap it keeps saying i dont have any followers and die, i've tried with serana and abilgail and then with serana abiligail, jordis and lydia and in both cases it showed the number of followers in the mcm - not had a problem last time with this but might be because char is lvl 76

This should not be happening unless you are maybe using the beta.  The beta requires one or two specific followers.

the setstage will do what you expect, but it must be done before entering the gas trap

I'm having CTDs if other Sexlab mods try to play the animations included in the Beta. It would be best if they don't get registered as general animations to be used by Sexlab and only used by the mod (ZAZ animations can be called even if the animations are not registered in sexlab for example.

Thanks for the fix  Fish

Is it possible to add the bendovershowingassspankme animation to the Andrew package? :angel:   Its used anyway when he applies his Piercing.

So it maybe can be used as an addition to the chair-spanking. Maybe as second choice for Andrew when PC is a "really bad girl"

I talked about this before: In the  sequence when Volkar makes slave training on PC PC kneels i remember there was 2 kneeling animation  the one im missing was the"kneeling bend over show tits"animation used  when Volkar all so will do "the other side" (spanking breast/belly) it was in one of the very early versions but i have not seen it since.....

:heart:

This should not be happening unless you are maybe using the beta.  The beta requires one or two specific followers.

the setstage will do what you expect, but it must be done before entering the gas trap

Nope no beta

This is the first time i've ever had this issue as i've done the quest as a male PC and female PC before but on characters that are much lower level

Serana might be little tricky on this scene - she always was.

Serana might be little tricky on this scene - she always was.

Yeah i think it must be something to do with serana as verner doesn't seem to recognise her for the slave training if your using the male pc dialogue tree/run through and say yes your interested in slave training

Odd thing is it lets you train her using the companion dialogue as i picked that by mistake and she went and hung herself up next to mia

Thanks for the fix  Fish

Is it possible to add the bendovershowingassspankme animation to the Andrew package? :angel:   Its used anyway when he applies his Piercing.

So it maybe can be used as an addition to the chair-spanking. Maybe as second choice for Andrew when PC is a "really bad girl"

I talked about this before: In the  sequence when Volkar makes slave training on PC PC kneels i remember there was 2 kneeling animation  the one im missing was the"kneeling bend over show tits"animation used  when Volkar all so will do "the other side" (spanking breast/belly) it was in one of the very early versions but i have not seen it since.....

Is it just my game or are the animation dropped as it was a little wonky the game could not decide witch kneeling it should use so there was a little back and forth

Thanks for the fix  Fish

Is it just my game or are the animation dropped as it was a little wonky the game could not decide witch kneeling it should use so there was a little back and forth

Yes, I can add that animation.  However, this all has to be lore friendly.  Andrew is not Volkar.  Andrew is falling in love with the player and would not want to hurt her except in small ways to make sure she is obedient.  Also, I have no idea what the dialog might look like.

All these animations are in the current package.  I just don't use them.  It was determined that Volkar was a little bit too harsh so I took the titty spanking out.  If you want that restored, you'll have to argue your case with Darkminxi.

Yes, I can add that animation.  However, this all has to be lore friendly.  Andrew is not Volkar.  Andrew is falling in love with the player and would not want to hurt her except in small ways to make sure she is obedient.  Also, I have no idea what the dialog might look like.

I guess there is some new spanking anim in NSAP. Not sure tho.

Also if it could be done to stick Mias spank me anim for female and ZAZ spanking for male (that one from pillory spanking anim) it could work i guess.

I wouldn't go with whippings for Andrew. Lest say that for now relationship you can form with Andrew is quite unique. Lets not turn him into yet another Volkar imo.

So Volkar would be more hardcore. And Andrew would dominate you without use of BDSM.

Ok

" Yes, I can add that animation.  However, this all has to be lore friendly.  Andrew is not Volkar.  Andrew is falling in love with the player and would not want to hurt her except in small ways to make sure she is obedient.  Also, I have no idea what the dialog might look like."

Ok havent played the Andrew to its full potential to the Love scenario. But it seems even if Andrew falls in love the character of their relationship is Dom/Sub and the PC actual likes to get a spanking just like the other girls in the pleasure palace it has nothing to do with hurting her, he gives her pleasure (consensual adult BDSM sex) . So the reason for giving her the "real" spanking instead of the chair spanking, could ex be that PC removed Andrews piercing"being a very bad girl"..... :angel:

Ok in way its nice to hear that tit animation still exists how do i contact Darkminxi.?

Edit aqqh. Why not?

There is allso the difference that Andrew is a follower Volkar not and if Volkar should be the harsh one then put in the tit spanking  again

This mod is about BDSM right? SexSlaves right? its like you are afraid to offend some body.......?

Ok

" Yes, I can add that animation.  However, this all has to be lore friendly.  Andrew is not Volkar.  Andrew is falling in love with the player and would not want to hurt her except in small ways to make sure she is obedient.  Also, I have no idea what the dialog might look like."

Ok havent played the Andrew to its full potential to the Love scenario. But it seems even if Andrew falls in love the character of their relationship is Dom/Sub and the PC actual likes to get a spanking just like the other girls in the pleasure palace it has nothing to do with hurting her, he gives her pleasure (consensual adult BDSM sex) . So the reason for giving her the "real" spanking instead of the chair spanking, could ex be that PC removed Andrews piercing"being a very bad girl"..... :angel:

Ok in way its nice to hear that tit animation still exists how do i contact Darkminxi.?

Edit aqqh. Why not?

There is allso the difference that Andrew is a follower Volkar not and if Volkar should be the harsh one then put in the tit spanking  again

This mod is about BDSM right? SexSlaves right? its like you are afraid to offend some body.......?

Generally, there are levels and degrees to everything. BDSM doesn't only involve whips and chains. And dominance doesn't only have to come with the flat of the hand. 

Thus Volkar would appeal to one side of the spectrum and Andrew to another. 

And I imagine if you wished to contact Darkminxi you would the same as anyone else in the forum and send a message. :) 

-C