You guys are making me suffer here, i honestly don't remember playing a race other than ningheim, i use their powers extensively and of course, they look pretty nice.

I'm going to go ahead and test 2.75, see what happens, maybe post a log...

In the mean time, What if i made sure that ALL the actors are using the same skeleton?

Also, and if ningheim has always been incompatible with Race compatibility, could this be the reason for my longstanding issue of crashes on first load?

(my first load has to be a save where my pc is alone preferably in a small interior cell, after the first load i can load whatever i want, whenever i want and i can play for hours with no issues).

I don't know about the RaceComp issue but main solution to the XPMS issue is very simple; don't install XPMS and Groovatrama's skeleton at all, just go for SkullTyrant's SOS skeleton instead. You will not have the spam with that. Of course it's not going to work with belly node, it won't be as well weighed, you won't have alternate weapon positions and you won't have the SOS race menu.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?

I think you can fix the RaceComp issue exactly the same way, just don't install any other custom races like Lunari or Temptress, keep it Ningheim + vanilla only and RaceComp should work fine. As I understad it is that Ningheim is altering RaceComp's scripts that other custom races depend on, that's the incompatibility issue. However unless you use companions that need other races I never saw the reason to install more than one custom race to begin with.

I don't know about the RaceComp issue but main solution to the XPMS issue is very simple; don't install XPMS and Groovatrama's skeleton at all, just go for SkullTyrant's SOS skeleton instead. You will not have the spam with that. Of course it's not going to work with belly node, it won't be as well weighed, you won't have alternate weapon positions and you won't have the SOS race menu.

I think you can fix the RaceComp issue exactly the same way, just don't install any other custom races like Lunari or Temptress, keep it Ningheim + vanilla only and RaceComp should work fine. As I understad it is that Ningheim is altering RaceComp's scripts that other custom races depend on, that's the incompatibility issue. However unless you use companions that need other races I never saw the reason to install more than one custom race to begin with.

custom-race-mix... the real reason for me and my vampire/succubus-basic experiences was looking for features as they are described inside fantasy-books... no race seems to be real funded into some existings tales or legends... so I had to change some race-features everytime... even played one for myself as a shapeshifter... with succubus, werewolf, vamplord-transitions, abilities and others... too... what to say... it will work...

and since I am using lunari-race, temptress-race, succubus-lite and demonica-race (just the main races) alltogether with the mentioned SOS-skeleton... without any problems for animations - only a little hesitation with the first sexscene between two demonica-npc, afterwards all is fine, even scenes between the same npc -  I have to assume, that the SOS-skeleton don't interfer with other skeletons of other races (if there are some)...

just my experiences with several races with vampirelike backgrounds... my criterium is compatibility with better vampires... if that is given... all is working fine

and just to correct some infos... you will have the racemenu-extension of SOS... with the unp-base-files I played this for several month - some textures for the females (I used the fair-skin-complexion-files and needed adjustments given for the SOS-compatibility), the females were SOS-compatible (had SOS-equipment installed, too.... so no dildo needed.... first do the settings inside SOS-MCM-menu... then you are able to adjust the SOS-settings for the player inside race-menu-sos-extension with showracemenu alternative

the answer is like radio eriwan... it depends...

you need sexlab aroused or the liteversion... in my experiences the liteversion is working better... but this is my box and my installed mods...

and the "aroused"-mod is not needed for mias lair only... it will be needed for other sexlab-mods, too, just reed their descriptions

After so many years in Skyrim I have played for certain periods with different body types. I started with CBBE my first load and after moved to UNP, Dimonized UNP (not evenin the files anymore pity nice body), UNP Topmodel. I have never gone to check the custom Races although I wanted. So now I am testing Ningheim race and I feel happy plus it has very prety faces with freckles :) I didn't knew that had incompabilities with XPs skeletons thought the patch was covering it.  Nevertheless I feel happy using it right now and testing things. :) :)

I want to know sex slave ABSOLUTLY requires Sexlab Aroused? As in the game will crash without it. Can I have sex slave without aroused and just ignore any minor performance issues?

It's a dependency so your game will crash on startup if you don't include it.

Before i go and do a bunch of tests i have to thank you from bringing this to my attention, I'm almost certain that this is going to be the cause of my first-load issues (not the ningheim or the skeleton itself but the xpmse plugin). 

I'll post in your modding thread if i find something relevant.

I want to know sex slave ABSOLUTLY requires Sexlab Aroused? As in the game will crash without it. Can I have sex slave without aroused and just ignore any minor performance issues?

Number of mod features are based on player / NPC arousal so to make SLA free version we would pretty much have to rewrite the mod.

Its not gonna happen i'm afraid.

Whats more as soon it would be turned into esm i would start working on Devious Devices addon - and DDI requires SLA as well.

If you are still using old SLA by redneck2x then switch to SLA Redux by Fishburger. Redux version puts lot less strain on your papyrus engine.

Hmmm I realize that i have start missing Fishburger hopes he is passing very well in his vacations :)

Ooo aqqh I hope you will not force the removal of the hood generally...  :-/

"Last I find the removal of having the ability to wear a hood for people who use light armor and especially for those who are trying to role play a character at least in the appearance a bit frustrated. The best sight in my opinion wearing a mysterious armor - cloth in Oblivion & Skyrim was when you become the Listener in DB Oblivion. So if someone prefers a certain appearance look would not welcome the removal." My comment in Captured Dreams Shop.

Only time we mess up with what player has to wear is when we strip player naked or force player to wear that piercing belt.

If you refer to that DD addon then i dont know yet how exactly it would look like. Got couple of ideas:

- first feature would be that fully trained sexslaves would react to Devices being put on them. Restraints (cuffs, gag etc) would make them even more horny. Chastity belts would make them rebel demanding that you take them off this instant and fuck them as an apology.

- second feature could be use of devious devices during Volkar training - but problem here is that we dont have "access" to that guy who voiced Volkar and it would be tricky to do without adding new dialogues. Likely this feature would have to wait for i dont know how long.

- 3rd - a use of Devious devices during slave training. But revamp of slave training is still far off.

- 4th - Andrew could equip some chastity on player - especially if you wander somewhere without him assisting you. I think it would be good to do that Andrew would forbid player to have sex with anyone else than him (or at least with other males) if you agreed to become his pet.

Options 1 and 3 are fully about devices placed on npcs. that may include hoods.

Options 2 and 4 are mainly about adding chastity belt on player. Hoods would look quite dumb with that Andrew kissing feature so i guess they wont ever be used there.

Hello I downloaded and extracted MiasLairHairPack42.7z. There was a meshes and textures folder (which I installed into my data folder)  but no .esm to install. Is this a bug or something. Can you please help me? Thank you.

Hi,

I'm trying to download the mod that requires this but I can't find it anywhere, not even on the page that says it's a requirement. It's just text and not a link. I googled it as well to no avail. May you please point me to where you were able to download this? I would really appreciate it.

Dont rly get it - you got MiasLairHairPack44.7z in downloads.

Hair pack is required only if you do not have KS hairdos - 400 mod installed.

KS hairdos is a full mod but if you do not want to install it for whatever reason then install that Hair pack - it contains only those haircuts that we used for female characters in this mod.

If you wont install either then game would still be playable but every single female would be bald.

hi

Im playing with version 45 beta 14..

I have Andrew as follower: I Got this piercing from Andrew instead of the one i got from Volkar . I  have halted the slave contract with Volkar, but came back anyway to see what happened. This Happens: He welcomes me(not mentioning Andrews piercing or his missing piercing) and then cast  a spell on me to make me dance but i get this glowing lightning and ends up masturbating. When finished i cant move my character or speak and Volkar just stands there.

post-28-0-02144400-1432140760_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-68311900-1432140769_thumb.jpg

The same thing happens in Embassy Quest from Captured Dreams. When i get stripped the first time( a scene that is supposed to go into black me waking up in another location) i went into  the "lightning masturbation" and loose control and cant speak......

It seems to me that there is a clash between owners here.......Andrew, Volkar ,Elewen and scripted movement.......

Another thing i use to be able to remove Volkars piercing thats not possible with Andrews

I have been playing this scenario in the embassy quest before with an earlier version of  SexsSlaves without any trouble. The new thing ,beside new version of SexSlavves, is Andrew and his piercing

I'm playing v045 b14 and all is well, but now I finally ran into a snag.

I successfully trained a non-vanilla follower to be a slave.

Next I decided to train Niri as well, got it to the point where I get the message that "your slave loves you, go see the trainer". We successfully make the bond but after the sex scene Niri doesn't go into ecstasy. She just kneels in front of me. When I talk to her she just oohs and ahhs for about five seconds and that's it.

Tried training a vanilla npc after that, at first with Vernor but after a few whippings he just killed her outright. So I went to Volkar, got as far as I did with Niri and the same thing happened after making the bond.

Any help would be appreciated.

Problem solved.  :shy:

I have been playing this scenario in the embassy quest before with an earlier version of  SexsSlaves without any trouble. The new thing ,beside new version of SexSlavves, is Andrew and his piercing

I already told Fish that it would be nice to do something about Andrew and Volkar. Imo Andrew should not allow you to become Volkars slave if you agreed to become his pet. Dont rly know how this would work yet. Maybe he would force you to choose on some early stage and leave if you accept Volkars training offer?

Once Fish would be back we will figure something out.

As for that masturbation scene - i guess something gets triggered when you unequip Andrews piercing. Tbh i have no idea what exactly happens there as i've never get that far in my own testing >.>

If this thing happens every time player gets undressed then we will need to make something to block this effect (MCM?) - otherwise this may collide with plenty of various mods.

hi

I have Andrew as follower: I Got this piercing from Andrew instead of the one i got from Volkar . I  have halted the slave contract with Volkar, but came back anyway to see what happened. This Happens: He welcomes me(not mentioning Andrews piercing or his missing piercing) and then cast  a spell on me to make me dance but i get this glowing lightning and ends up masturbating. When finished i cant move my character or speak and Volkar just stands there.

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

The same thing happens in Embassy Quest from Captured Dreams. When i get stripped the first time( a scene that is supposed to go into black me waking up in another location) i went into  the "lightning masturbation" and loose control and cant speak......

It seems to me that there is a clash between owners here.......Andrew, Volkar ,Elewen and scripted movement.......

Another thing i use to be able to remove Volkars piercing thats not possible with Andrews

i know something simiular from early cd shop. do you have masturbation on belt removal from dd aktiv? if yes thats the problem.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back from vacation.  If you have posted here and did not get a question answered or in particular, if you ran into a bug with Andrew, please post again.

And, for all those wanting to fish the Florida mangrove swamps, keep a careful look out.

8msgwS8.jpg

I am having a bug with andrew that even if i dismiss him and he goes to another cell the forced animations still trigger.

Can you tell me what animation still trigger?

Hi, I report a little oddity I got playing V045Beta14.  

My Dragongirl got the Exciter from Andrew (great!). 

When Volkar summoned her to her weekly "training" lesson (still having dark possession quest active) my Dgirl fell in ecstasy (I guess this depends on the exciter removal attempt). Volkar went on playing the punishment scene and the result was somehow funny, with my Dgirl moaning on the floor in ecstasy while Volkar was whipping her. That happened again on the next training lesson but this time the animations got stuck (both ecstasy and punishment animations started but after a while Volkar stopped moving and I had to quit).

Summarizing I guess some kind of conflict happens starting Volkar's lessons wearing Andrew's exciter.

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll add code to prohibit this in the dungeon.

I have  dominant Andrew  as follower. I have this issue: When engaging enymies and defeat them he stays  allerted "We're not alone" running around with drawn weapon makes my other followers do the same with no enemy in sight. I can only break that with sex :lol:  (MatchMaker)....... or fast travel

Thanks, I'll have a look.

No, Aroused or Aroused Redux are required.  This is so because we do checks in dialogs for sla_aroused faction that is part of the Aroused and the game engine will not load (CTD) without it.

hi

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check on this.

Welcome back.

I have a similiar issue as D_ManXX. The kissing animation plays even when Andrew is left behind relaxing, and not present in the same cell. Also happens when both are mounted. This with dom Andrew.

I already told Fish that it would be nice to do something about Andrew and Volkar. Imo Andrew should not allow you to become Volkars slave if you agreed to become his pet. Dont rly know how this would work yet. Maybe he would force you to choose on some early stage and leave if you accept Volkars training offer?

As for that masturbation scene - i guess something gets triggered when you unequip Andrews piercing. Tbh i have no idea what exactly happens there as i've never get that far in my own testing >.>

If this thing happens every time player gets undressed then we will need to make something to block this effect (MCM?) - otherwise this may collide with plenty of various mods.

I was slave to Volkar first but unticked the contract  and then later picked up Andrew and became his pet and got the piercing

I dont think i undress/unequip the piercing when the the masturbation sets in. I cant remove it...its there and i cant remove/unequip it (from inventory) and its there when the "Lightning" masturbation is on

So its stopping me from advancing with CD.......and i cant play with Volkar...... :(

I was slave to Volkar first but unticked the contract  and then later picked up Andrew and became his pet and got the piercing

I dont think i undress/unequip the piercing when the the masturbation sets in. I cant remove it...its there and i cant remove/unequip it (from inventory) and its there when the "Lightning" masturbation is on

So its stopping me from advancing with CD.......and i cant play with Volkar...... :(

In the next beta, you will be able to unequip it, but not drop it.