Hi

Im roaming with Andrew and he gave me this piercing but its way to big i use 7B Bombshell and the chain shoul be UNPB and it should fit much better....?

attachicon.gifScreenShot66.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot65.jpg

Is that right?

attachicon.gif2015-05-15_00002.jpg and thats why i got CBBE Bodyslide  :P

The strange thing is that the one i gets from Volkar fits much better and i cant remove this ...andrew chain piercing and its not in my inventory?????!!!

So there is a body slide version? Found it....

i installed the mod but i dont get a MCM menu for it... and i dont know how to start the mod, if it works... any ideas?

You have installed the mod and I suppose the requirements also. Have you started a new game or in an old one? In either case your Skyrim courier will find you when you will enter a city I do think after level 5 and will give you a letter which starts the quest.

In MCM you must see SexLab, Aroused, SexSlaves. Also I believe that you have run Fnis.

It doesnt matter what kind of save would you use. MCM should always show up.

If it isnt then its a sign that mod doesnt work at all.

As for why i can only guess - you didnt provide much clues...

Obviously you got all requirements - otherwise your Skyrim would crash at Bethesda logo.

First off which version are you using?
Secondly check in the console if this mod is even loaded in your game - type "help sexsl" it should throw a lot of various records.
Check if MCM quest is running - sqv SexSlConfig

Or post your log at least. Obviously you got a problem that no one except of you has. So problem very likely is on your end.

Hi there, first off I like to thank you for such a great and fun mod to play with, its really well done and I can tell you have invested a lot of time making it, so Thank you.

I am having an issue with neck seam, I have been looking on the forum to see if anyone is having this issue and how to fix it but I haven't stumble upon it. I have tested using version 043b and 045Beta, I have installed all the requirements and have updated some mods with newer versions posted to see if it will fix this issue with no avail. After much testing I think that the culprit is Fair Skin Complexion, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

The problem is that I like this skin texture, one of the best skins I have found, and if possible I would like to find a solution if this mod is the actual problem. In doors the neck seam is hardly noticeable as shown on the following images,

Image 1

Image 2

But once I exit outside the neck seam is highly visible, as shown on the next images,

Image 3

Image 4

So if someone knows of possible solutions or can point me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated.

did you change the characters appearance? i get this all the time whenever i do that, (and i use fair skin complexion as well)  i think it is related to the interpolation/alpha value for the skin tone assigned to the actors, you'd need to modify the esp in CK and export the facegen data or at least that's how i fix it.

Hello HoundDog, thank you for your reply.

I used the default body on CBBE, because using bodyslide gave some annoying problems that I just got tired of trying to fix. And lastly I use Fair Skin for textures, and of course the recommended mods for CBBE, Fair Skin and other sexlab mobs Ive installed. I use mod organizer and Ive been careful with incompatibility, I should also mention I'm using RealVision ENB 266c.

i think it is related to the interpolation/alpha value for the skin tone assigned to the actors, you'd need to modify the esp in CK and export the facegen data or at least that's how i fix it.

As for your recommendation here, you kinda lost me, I don't think myself as brand new to modding, but this here is a little beyond me atm. Could you explain for me please. Thank you again.

Ok for this i'm going to assume that you have installed the latest (7.7?) fairskin correctly and that no other mods are overwriting your face textures:

The way i understand it is that this a bug with the skyrim engine, the skin tone for all the actors is taken from the facegen data, in other words, the skin tone you select for the face should be applied to the entire body, but because of said bug this skin tone data is not always updated when you change/update something*, or in your case it does not match the texture you are trying to use. Normally, this is not an issue if you replace the entire texture set (as you did), but in Mias Lair the skin transparency/alpha for some actors is set to less than 1.0 which causes light sources to act differently on the parts with different values (and ENBs accentuate this effect), as far as the game is concerned the light is not hitting the face with the same intensity as the body because the alpha value is telling the game that the skin tone is kinda "transparent". Does it make sense? (i suck at explaining things). 

In order to fix this you need to go into the CK, and edit the affected actors to "unify" their lighting/tone values individually. It is not difficult but it is a bit of a pain to be honest, so if you're up for it let me know and i'll try to guide you as best as i can.

* have you ever updated the mod on that save you are using? if yes and for test purposes, could you load a game that never had mias lair on it (or start a new game) and go directly to the pleasure palace to see if the issue shows up? (unlock the palace backdoor or add the teleport to pleasure palace spell via console or something).

Thank you for your explanation and yes it did made sense, I understand what is happening with the face. Also like I mentioned on a post before, I changed the hair using Brittany causing the gray face bug which I can fix by loading a previous save before the change, hopefully that will stop the script running and return things as it was.

So right now I can either fix the gray face bug or find a different way to change the hair style, I like the hairs I selected on the images above. Its not a deal breaker though, if it cant be changed then ill simply used the original ones.

If you like to help me out, let me know which one would be less time consuming for both of us or which one would be easier to fix. And thank you.

To answer your question,

I updated the mod in a save before the one I'm currently using, unfortunately I cant load a save without the mod installed without breaking. I could make a new game since I use MO with the current mods I'm using, but since its a warning from the author about the gray face bug when using Brittany, its almost certain it will show again.

nevermind about the test, if you used brittany to change the hair it doesn't really matter (but i agree on using a pre-brittany save from now on), instead check my previous reply, i added a pic with some basic instructions, and let me know if you have questions

Update,

Thank you for your help and instructions HoundDog, it was all I needed to get it done. It took me a some time to understand how to use CK with Mod Organizer but found some forums that helped me get it done.

In the end I didn't need to change the interpolation/alpha, since all I really wanted was to change the hair of the NPCs. And I also managed to use the Apachii hairs, I personally like those hair more than the few available there. I tested it and it all looks great.

Thanks Again!

Hi there, first off I like to thank you for such a great and fun mod to play with, its really well done and I can tell you have invested a lot of time making it, so Thank you.

I am having an issue with neck seam, I have been looking on the forum to see if anyone is having this issue and how to fix it but I haven't stumble upon it. I have tested using version 043b and 045Beta, I have installed all the requirements and have updated some mods with newer versions posted to see if it will fix this issue with no avail. After much testing I think that the culprit is Fair Skin Complexion, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

The problem is that I like this skin texture, one of the best skins I have found, and if possible I would like to find a solution if this mod is the actual problem. In doors the neck seam is hardly noticeable as shown on the following images,

Image 1

Image 2

But once I exit outside the neck seam is highly visible, as shown on the next images,

Image 3

Image 4

So if someone knows of possible solutions or can point me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated.

did you change the characters appearance? i get this all the time whenever i do that, (and i use fair skin complexion as well)  i think it is related to the interpolation/alpha value for the skin tone assigned to the actors, you'd need to modify the esp in CK and export the facegen data or at least that's how i fix it.

Hello HoundDog, thank you for your reply.

I used the default body on CBBE, because using bodyslide gave some annoying problems that I just got tired of trying to fix. And lastly I use Fair Skin for textures, and of course the recommended mods for CBBE, Fair Skin and other sexlab mobs Ive installed. I use mod organizer and Ive been careful with incompatibility, I should also mention I'm using RealVision ENB 266c.

i think it is related to the interpolation/alpha value for the skin tone assigned to the actors, you'd need to modify the esp in CK and export the facegen data or at least that's how i fix it.

As for your recommendation here, you kinda lost me, I don't think myself as brand new to modding, but this here is a little beyond me atm. Could you explain for me please. Thank you again.

Ok for this i'm going to assume that you have installed the latest (7.7?) fairskin correctly and that no other mods are overwriting your face textures:

The way i understand it is that this a bug with the skyrim engine, the skin tone for all the actors is taken from the facegen data, in other words, the skin tone you select for the face should be applied to the entire body, but because of said bug this skin tone data is not always updated when you change/update something*, or in your case it does not match the texture you are trying to use. Normally, this is not an issue if you replace the entire texture set (as you did), but in Mias Lair the skin transparency/alpha for some actors is set to less than 1.0 which causes light sources to act differently on the parts with different values (and ENBs accentuate this effect), as far as the game is concerned the light is not hitting the face with the same intensity as the body because the alpha value is telling the game that the skin tone is kinda "transparent". Does it make sense? (i suck at explaining things). 

In order to fix this you need to go into the CK, and edit the affected actors to "unify" their lighting/tone values individually. It is not difficult but it is a bit of a pain to be honest, so if you're up for it let me know and i'll try to guide you as best as i can.

* have you ever updated the mod on that save you are using? if yes and for test purposes, could you load a game that never had mias lair on it (or start a new game) and go directly to the pleasure palace to see if the issue shows up? (unlock the palace backdoor or add the teleport to pleasure palace spell via console or something).

Thank you for your explanation and yes it did made sense, I understand what is happening with the face. Also like I mentioned on a post before, I changed the hair using Brittany causing the gray face bug which I can fix by loading a previous save before the change, hopefully that will stop the script running and return things as it was.

So right now I can either fix the gray face bug or find a different way to change the hair style, I like the hairs I selected on the images above. Its not a deal breaker though, if it cant be changed then ill simply used the original ones.

If you like to help me out, let me know which one would be less time consuming for both of us or which one would be easier to fix. And thank you.

To answer your question,

I updated the mod in a save before the one I'm currently using, unfortunately I cant load a save without the mod installed without breaking. I could make a new game since I use MO with the current mods I'm using, but since its a warning from the author about the gray face bug when using Brittany, its almost certain it will show again.

nevermind about the test, if you used brittany to change the hair it doesn't really matter (but i agree on using a pre-brittany save from now on), instead check my previous reply, i added a pic with some basic instructions, and let me know if you have questions

Update,

Thank you for your help and instructions HoundDog, it was all I needed to get it done. It took me a some time to understand how to use CK with Mod Organizer but found some forums that helped me get it done.

In the end I didn't need to change the interpolation/alpha, since all I really wanted was to change the hair of the NPCs. And I also managed to use the Apachii hairs, I personally like those hair more than the few available there. I tested it and it all looks great.

Thanks Again!

Glad i could be of assistance, i got a lot of help here when i tried to do the same so it's only fair.

Have fun! 

When I ask Vernor to demonstrate on a companion he just stands there and does nothing, is there a console command to move the quest forward? Cause I really don't want to skip that part.... I'm using version 4.3 now, and it seems to get stuck on the scene where Vernor ask my companion to masturbate, any help would be appreciated!

hey, tried the new start of the mod, but when i face jorlan i kill him and the other one, but the third (female) bandit is nowhere to be seen

when i type sqv aqss_miavessinter everything looks fine, except: REF 'Vess'-> NONE

is vess the 3rd bandit?

anything i can do? i think this is a new save but im not 100% sure if there have been old versions of sexslaves on it, but i havent had the quest or the note in my inventory before

When I ask Vernor to demonstrate on a companion he just stands there and does nothing, is there a console command to move the quest forward? Cause I really don't want to skip that part.... I'm using version 4.3 now, and it seems to get stuck on the scene where Vernor ask my companion to masturbate, any help would be appreciated!

What kind of companion is that?

hey, tried the new start of the mod, but when i face jorlan i kill him and the other one, but the third (female) bandit is nowhere to be seen

when i type sqv aqss_miavessinter everything looks fine, except: REF 'Vess'-> NONE

is vess the 3rd bandit?

anything i can do? i think this is a new save but im not 100% sure if there have been old versions of sexslaves on it, but i havent had the quest or the note in my inventory before

try console player.moveto to this id - first two digits would be different in your case its a position in load order

if quest did not make her to do anything then she should be in storage cell still (she would be disabled).

there is a "NONE" where Vess' ID should be

i tried it with placeatme and her id, but then she has nothing to say

i tried to enable her and move her to me, but still NONE in the quest. 

and i cant finish the quest it seems that i have to kill vess as well, but the quest does not recognize her

No no - place at me is no good.

It creates a new reference of provided base object - a new clone of some actor to use more human language.

That clone is useless for you and it will always be - you need a "original" Vess.

gimmie a moment i'll try something.

use this this to spawn vess and assign her alias (MCM) - it should work but tbh i dont know (i dont have a way to check it)

if it would work then remove it once done

Hi, I report a little oddity I got playing V045Beta14.  

My Dragongirl got the Exciter from Andrew (great!). 

When Volkar summoned her to her weekly "training" lesson (still having dark possession quest active) my Dgirl fell in ecstasy (I guess this depends on the exciter removal attempt). Volkar went on playing the punishment scene and the result was somehow funny, with my Dgirl moaning on the floor in ecstasy while Volkar was whipping her. That happened again on the next training lesson but this time the animations got stuck (both ecstasy and punishment animations started but after a while Volkar stopped moving and I had to quit).

Summarizing I guess some kind of conflict happens starting Volkar's lessons wearing Andrew's exciter.

No no - place at me is no good.

It creates a new reference of provided base object - a new clone of some actor to use more human language.

That clone is useless for you and it will always be - you need a "original" Vess.

gimmie a moment i'll try something.

use this this to spawn vess and assign her alias (MCM) - it should work but tbh i dont know (i dont have a way to check it)

attachicon.gifrepair.7z

if it would work then remove it once done

ill try later, i found another save where it works :>

since Vess had an unchanged PRID in every beta-version, why not use her PRID to summon her to the player... xx0d5c14 (where xx is the loadorder of mias lair) is the needed number... and the command.... prid xx0d5c14 moveto player ... will work everytime and everywhere....

What kind of companion is that?

Fixed it apparently the problem was that I had too many mods and my RAM couldn't take it, thanks for asking though!

I do not if will help any one but I hope for it. This is after the transfer from NMM to MO. I feel very noob when it comes to Mod Organizer but surely it is a great tool. So this is a simple load order with 143 mods which till 40 level had run very smoothly. It contains Mia's Lair, AP, Underground Bathhouse, SexLab framework obviously, SexLab Aroused, ZaZ Animation Pack+Textures+patch, Puppetmaster, ZaZ resources, Adult Toys, Newmiller, Ningheim Race, Dangerous nights 1. Plus many normal mods for whole Skyrim playthrough.

Of course its nothing special, nothing to help any old players. It is just for someone who has recently moved from NMM to MO or for someone who has recently started using Mia's Lair and have problems, run it smooth because of the loading order.  All mods sorted by Loot. There are many members in here which are geniuses and knowledge libraries which also can help anyone to sort any problem, i don't in-cloud my self on them but the loading order seems to run smooth :)

Hope will help someone...

loading order txt in 7z

Last smooth run.7z

Hi, I report a little oddity I got playing V045Beta14.  

My Dragongirl got the Exciter from Andrew (great!). 

When Volkar summoned her to her weekly "training" lesson (still having dark possession quest active) my Dgirl fell in ecstasy (I guess this depends on the exciter removal attempt). Volkar went on playing the punishment scene and the result was somehow funny, with my Dgirl moaning on the floor in ecstasy while Volkar was whipping her. That happened again on the next training lesson but this time the animations got stuck (both ecstasy and punishment animations started but after a while Volkar stopped moving and I had to quit).

Summarizing I guess some kind of conflict happens starting Volkar's lessons wearing Andrew's exciter.

It's possible you have to many mods running (i had and still have because i'm too stubborn to remove them :) ). There is a simple solution to solve this though. When an anilmation is playing try pausing the game by either pressing esc or the console button. Wait 5 - 15 seconds (depending on script lag) and it should continue to the next scene. When you press the console button you sometimes see the actors "twitch". This means they are ready to take their position for the next animation. Another tip might be, when you don't see the compass, you know the animation is starting while in console screen.

Hope this isn't too confusing.

Good luck.

I just ran into an issue with latest Groovatrama skeletons and Ningheim,  it's incompatible and will cause a lot of papyrus spam potentially, and copying over his skeleton can have unforseen consequences like the draw speed on your bow decreasing to something liek 20 seconds for full draw (not kidding). Just a heads up if you use that skeleton.

I just ran into an issue with latest Groovatrama skeletons and Ningheim,  it's incompatible and will cause a lot of papyrus spam potentially, and copying over his skeleton can have unforseen consequences like the draw speed on your bow decreasing to something liek 20 seconds for full draw (not kidding). Just a heads up if you use that skeleton.

Oooo yes I use it and you are right because I have seen a small delay in a very fast moded bow but thought it was my idea. Thanks again :)

I'm playing v045 b14 and all is well, but now I finally ran into a snag.

I successfully trained a non-vanilla follower to be a slave.

Next I decided to train Niri as well, got it to the point where I get the message that "your slave loves you, go see the trainer". We successfully make the bond but after the sex scene Niri doesn't go into ecstasy. She just kneels in front of me. When I talk to her she just oohs and ahhs for about five seconds and that's it.

Tried training a vanilla npc after that, at first with Vernor but after a few whippings he just killed her outright. So I went to Volkar, got as far as I did with Niri and the same thing happened after making the bond.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have  dominant Andrew  as follower. I have this issue: When engaging enymies and defeat them he stays  allerted "We're not alone" running around with drawn weapon makes my other followers do the same with no enemy in sight. I can only break that with sex :lol:  (MatchMaker)....... or fast travel

Ningheim race (and therefore the skeleton, too) is not compatible with the general adjustments or corrections in "racecompatibility with fixes" (the standardmod for use with custom races)... it will cause trouble with vanilla-skyrim, too... since I tried several skeletons (far from being expert in this case but tried anyway a lot of them) I found a simple, but very nice solution... with sexlabsmods involved... try the sexlab-skeleton... and all animations (coming from sexlab or vanillaskyrim will run without any hussle.

In my understanding the skeleton on sexlab is a special version of the xpms-skeleton... since it is working I had no reason to use another one

Ningheim race (and therefore the skeleton, too) is not compatible with the general adjustments or corrections in "racecompatibility with fixes" (the standardmod for use with custom races)... it will cause trouble with vanilla-skyrim, too... since I tried several skeletons (far from being expert in this case but tried anyway a lot of them) I found a simple, but very nice solution... with sexlabsmods involved... try the sexlab-skeleton... and all animations (coming from sexlab or vanillaskyrim will run without any hussle.

In my understanding the skeleton on sexlab is a special version of the xpms-skeleton... since it is working I had no reason to use another one

I've never had any issues, on any version, but sacremas mentioning papyrus spam is making me paranoid, how would i go about testing/ for skeleton errors? 

I have xpms 2.72 with FNIS 5.4.1 which includes a patch for groovtamas alternate animations

I do not know if it is relevant but i have never used any of the so called alternate animations, (dual sheathing, shield on back etc.) 

I've never had any issues, on any version, but sacremas mentioning papyrus spam is making me paranoid, how would i go about testing/ for skeleton errors? 

I have xpms 2.72 with FNIS 5.4.1 which includes a patch for groovtamas alternate animations

I do not know if it is relevant but i have never used any of the so called alternate animations, (dual sheathing, shield on back etc.) 

my experiences with "ningheim-race" and "ningheim-depended-followermods" always got scary textures and strange FNIS outputs... the description or forum-related-topics on the ningheim-files will show you, that there is an incompatibility with the "racecompatibility-mod"... ningheim is more or less a standalone-race (to simplify this)... play ningheim and nothing else... all is good... but mix ningheim with other custom races... and trouble will be your friend...

ningheim is a vampire-race... with special features... if you know to use basic-CK.... why not look, what is the ningheim-speciality... copy it ... and put this special features to another vampire-race, which is compatible with the rest of skyrim?... if you want to play ningheim just for the ( I have to admit) nice faces... there are other ways to replace it, too

better males with some nice textures... and better looking vampire mods... with and without fangs... and given them your new-special-vamprace... voila... a new ningheim-race is born.. but compatible with the rest of skyrim... and each modern skeleton, too

P.S.: another try would be... install original ningheim and after this the conversion to sevenbase (in my knowledge a subbase of UNP).. .maybe it will generate another skeleton on UNP-Base... but since I did not tried it for myself I can't report any results)

The papyrus spam will happen if you are using Groovatrama's skeleton with the Racemenu animations and such, and encounter an NPC like a custom companion that uses another skeleton, the XPMS racemenu will try to apply it's magic to that skeleton and fail over and over. Latest patch of XPMS was supposed to fix it however, but I haven't seen a papyrus log to test it as I made sure I didn't ahve an incompatible skeleton installed.