What are you currently listening to?

This one goes out to two people that are on top of my list. (No, it is not meant in a 'funny' way, they actually are here on the board and if I ever find you....)

Don't think this music is creepy? ;) 

fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate.:)

fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate. :)

The music is a classic :P

Hate is a passion, so:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate. :)

The music is a classic :P

Hate is a passion, so:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

And I have passion, for myself, of course and all that I do I believe with my soul.

All that Lady666 wants, Lady666 can gets  :cool:  ;) the role play was so fun  :lol:  :D 

https://youtu.be/Iu_nlPaI_0E

The spot is recorded in the city where my grandpa lived (Osijek and surrounding) ... The band "Crvena jabuka " (Red apple) was the one of my father's top favorite bands. He was friend with the band members and in eraly '90's he had a chance to play with them in Germany when they had a concert. Željko Bebek, ex singer of the band "Bijelo dugme" (White button) is a guest singer in this spot. The name of the spot is called "The curse"

Peaches and Gibby Haynes (Butthole Surfers singer)

Oh and an Austrian folk-rock band called Attwenger. "Shaking my Brain" is just about the only English text in there, they switch between English and a regional dialect variant of German.

Binder Krieglstein is also Austrian. Dub vibes. Rumour has it the band head is the "black sheep" of one of Austria's oldest and noblest (and most conservative) families, but his plans f having his band become more famous than the rest of the family doesn't seem to be working all that well :D