On 20 marzo 2019 at 3:19 PM, Zaflis said:

I will never use NMM again, sorry. MO2 now but i'm eyeing at Vortex. I hear it has higher performance than MO2 but it might be more bugged (unsure). The installed folders are always right, trying weird things like nif exports or copying elsewhere is just avoiding the problem and potentially making it worse. Installing a mod should be very simple and straightforward thing, you don't need to know anything technical, not even about Bodyslide. It's mainly just about installing all the required mods and their requirements, read descriptions carefully.

When opening Bodyslide, clear group filters if something was on, select correct main body and preset to it from top left, then toggle morphs and batch build all. From the options select the main body again (which is propably Unified UNP HDT, or CBBE HDT if you use that), and other matching HDT clothings and stuff.

If everything still fails, try to find a LoversLab Skyrim modding guide or something, there should be some around. Other than that i'm nearly always online on Steam and Discord if one wants live tech support or just chat about naughty Skyrim things etc ;) 

Vanilla prison didn't show any messages if i remember, you just get black screen and appear outside some guard house. It is currently possible that you get out with 1 night sleep from the new prison if your sentence was only 1 day. I suggested earlier to make it mean 1 workday + another night.

You're super uber present, i appreciate it so much! I resolved the prison thing, but not the devices problem...in fact doing the display model for Foreman and Supervisor was a super kinky pair of feet bouncing with a gagged head suspended on them XD

I'll try again to face bodyslide without messing it, but probably some live support on steam will be very useful, i'll let you know!!

8 hours ago, Inte said:

A different take on the prison system is great. But why do they have to be mutually exclusive? 

Because they are doing the same thing? Defeat and Submit are mutually exclusive for the same reason, too. That's not malice on either side's part. It's simply unavoidable. Only one mod can provide a crime alternative at any time and people can pick which mod they like better, as it should be. You made it crystal clear that POP is going to stick with ZAP for all eternity and I wanted a prison mod developed with DD in mind, using a large variety of DD devices, one that emphasizes less on non-interactive corporeal punishment and more on the labor aspect, and one that doesn't clash with DD content. And last but not least, I had literally a half dozen "crime outcomes" in DCL (e.g. Walk of Shame, Whore Collar etc) that I thought could live to their full potential by hooking them into the vanilla crime system, so the guards now have a LOT of different ways to punish you, not just "prison" or "fine". Using synergies like that is pretty much DCL's USP.

It's what modders do - if they want a mod and there is none on the market like it, they make it.  *shrug*

9 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

Hello hello , I have an issue where when in werewolf form the combat surrender kicks in as if i have no weapon equipped. Is there something i can do to make it consider my claws as weapons?

I will add a check for werewolves, so this condition won't kick in for them.

18 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Is there a chance of getting Chloe out of Helgen without starting the quest?

No, there isn't. That being said, I have changed it in a way that Chloe does not count as an "active DCL quest" until a much later stage, so it won't suspend traps etc. Which means you can pick her up and just keep her as a follower for as long as you wish, without DCL being essentially disabled.

19 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I cannot get some NPCs to progress to a SexLab scene after a successful PC Combat Defeat. 

Only thing I could see that made me think twice was  

Line nnnn: [03/21/2019 - 06:51:46PM] [DCUR] - List has: 3 actors
    Line nnnn: [03/21/2019 - 06:51:46PM] [DCUR] - Trying to select: 4 actors for rape scene.

That's benign. While it might look confusing, the code is still working with the list size (first entry) and not the number if would WANT to use, if it could (second entry)

which lines occur in all the logs I still have of the Camp encounters.  My

MCM is set for Range of assaulting NPCs to be Min 1; Max 4

MCM is set for there to be 'Matching Mobs'

I thought you wrote some time ago that the FIRST assault in any series would ALWAYS have just one assailant, and multiple assailants would only appear in subsequent assaults

The first "round" will always be player and exactly ONE assailant, yes. Followers and threesomes can happen only after the first round. That's a safety measure.

Have you by any chance changed that at all, particularly in a way that it could be trying to get 4 baddies from only 3 available, of which only two are matching mobsters?

If a mob doesn't satisfy that matching mob condition, it will not get added to the list of potential rapists. The code will ignore it during the scene.

Line 2962: [03/21/2019 - 06:59:49PM] [DCUR] - Rape scene started.

The puzzling thing is how late in the scene it fails. At this point the scene has passed multiple sanity checks and all lists have been set up successfully, so it should really not fail from here on. :S 

Can you reproduce this bug with vanilla mobs, or is it JUST the ones added by that mod? Because the odd thing is that this code is complex for sure, but one of the most heavily used bits of code in all of DCL. If it consistently fails like you describe, I'd expect a LOT of users to experience it.

What I will do is adding a few more log entries at certain stages, so I might get a better idea where exactly the code is failing in that situation.

No reward from Rubber commercial.

When you pick up the quest, the doll maker says she'll reward you, however when I went back after the timer released she didn't have any special dialogs. I took off the suit, and I see her normal dialogs but when I click on the dialog option to start Rubber Commercial again she just offers me the quest.

I also noticed that it wasn't added to my quest log, but a Google search shows that this is normal.

3 minutes ago, TomTheCline said:

No reward from Rubber commercial.

When you pick up the quest, the doll maker says she'll reward you, however when I went back after the timer released she didn't have any special dialogs. I took off the suit, and I see her normal dialogs but when I click on the dialog option to start Rubber Commercial again she just offers me the quest.

I also noticed that it wasn't added to my quest log, but a Google search shows that this is normal.

You get reward (DAMN boxes) as soon as she locks the suit on you, not when the time is up.

14 minutes ago, Kimy said:

You get reward (DAMN boxes) as soon as she locks the suit on you, not when the time is up.

Thank you for answering my stupid question. That explains why I had some extra boxes last night (I just assumed I lost track).

About Leah, is it normal for her to not have any special dialog options?

1 minute ago, TomTheCline said:

About Leah, is it normal for her to not have any special dialog options?

For the time being, yes. I will add dialogue to the XDFF system (used by Leah and Leon) in one of the upcoming DCL updates. :)

35 minutes ago, Kimy said:

For the time being, yes. I will add dialogue to the XDFF system (used by Leah and Leon) in one of the upcoming DCL updates. :)

Gotcha. Thanks. I'm putting together my load list and can't tell whats normal and what's not. Like Chloe no longer having the dialog option "lets have some fun" is a bug that I need to fix, but since it once was there and now is not, I know its not normal. To be clear, I don't think the thing with Chloe is a bug in the mod, but rather in my load list.

Sorry for the stupid questions.

One other thing i noticed is that the "Offer sex" to a prison guard doesn't do anything. I enabled logging and found this, repeated everytime i tried it with different npcs. I'm not wearing a chastity belt, and it's the same with hobble and short rubber skirt:

[03/22/2019 - 07:27:57PM] ERROR: Cannot call GuardSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    .dcur_prison_guardoffersex.Fragment_0() - "dcur_prison_guardoffersex.psc" Line 9

It's weird that when the work related "main" quest triggers sex it does work. These ones strip player from suits she is wearing.

9 hours ago, DoctorFateMX said:

UPDATE: 
I replayed the whole prison scene, and knowing that the issue is picking up the potato from the container, I was very meticulous about it and I didn't find any containers with potatoes in them in the kitchen. Is the container where the trigger potato located in another room?

I found the potato out in the hallway near the reception area in a container.

Oh and had my first prison term of 2 days after skooma whore addiction kicked in and  i auto-drank in public. Everything worked perfect. I for this first run just did everything they said and didnt make waves. Next time i'll look for ways to escape or cause trouble and see if i have anything buggy. 

Edit- Oh and i enjoyed the feature a lot ty so much. I liked that we get put to work.

Edit 2- Oh maybe not perfect at that, I forgot im a habitual fast clicker through dialogue if i finish reading and they are going too slow. After the first auto-drink initiated the scene he was going to rape me and let me go but i pressed the button to hurry through the speech and they all turned hostile. I reloaded my save and I knew the auto-drink was coming this time so i waited and the same guard again talked to me. This time i let the dialogue go its own pace and it worked fine except this time no rape and let go, it was the 2 days sentence, which i was glad to see the prison and what you had done anyway. Perfect except for that one thing. Ty ty.

I have two problems.

First, while I was running (or I suppose hobbling) Rubber Arrears, someone put some gear on my which caused me to undress. This removed the dress. So I put it back on. However, this time (this was the second time I'd done this quest) the dress didn't come off when I turned it in. The zapper was. I had to use the safe word, but that canceled Bound Queen. Is there a way to start it over again?

Second, Sasha refuses to wear her custom restraints, saying that she will only use the custom ones. However, I'm trying to equip the ones that came from the toy box. Also, is there a way to have her eat the player while belted? there is an oral sex option, but it isn't available while she is in a belt.

If I'm being stupid again. I'm sorry.

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, Kimy said:

That's benign. While it might look confusing, the code is still working with the list size (first entry) and not the number if would WANT to use, if it could (second entry)

The first "round" will always be player and exactly ONE assailant, yes. Followers and threesomes can happen only after the first round. That's a safety measure.

If a mob doesn't satisfy that matching mob condition, it will not get added to the list of potential rapists. The code will ignore it during the scene.

The puzzling thing is how late in the scene it fails. At this point the scene has passed multiple sanity checks and all lists have been set up successfully, so it should really not fail from here on. :S 

Can you reproduce this bug with vanilla mobs, or is it JUST the ones added by that mod? Because the odd thing is that this code is complex for sure, but one of the most heavily used bits of code in all of DCL. If it consistently fails like you describe, I'd expect a LOT of users to experience it.

What I will do is adding a few more log entries at certain stages, so I might get a better idea where exactly the code is failing in that situation.

Thanks very much for the info, Kimy

I really have no idea now what causes my game to crash.  I have

- changed settings to no avail

- managed to move further on in the Camp location, then CTD'd for no good reason

- coc to Riverwood where sometimes the game will hang and then CTD, but other times continue.  If it continues the nasty beasts on the path will overwhelm my PC and play out a Sexlab scene OK.  But get defeated in same place by a 'human' - I think it was vanilla assassin - and it CTDs before the Sexlab scene kicks in

On one occasion the log showed the first 2 or 3 steps of the SexLab scene and then it CTD'd, but on the whole, there is nothing substantive to point a finger at.  I'm going to try a new game, I think, as I don't really want to trouble you with something that's just weird to my setup

ONE THING that did make me think twice was follower handling.  My followers are controlled by AFT and set to have no combat autorecovery.  So once down, they stay down.  The MCM seemed to pick up the one current in this game most of the time, but on other occasions it didn't.  Is the follower detection done by proximity?   And if detected - as far as the MCM is concerned - and 'down' already, will they get passed across to the Sexlab scene OK?  (Looking at the code, my guess is that there is provision for handling of two followers - is that right?)  FWIW, on a coc, sometimes the follower was taken with the PC, and other times it wasn't - I think those were consistent with the follower being down and being close or some 'distance' away.  Is there anything that might be relevant there?  I know it's clutching at straws as that mechanic seems to have worked OK for as long as it's been there ? 

If there is really nothing in that, no need to reply

Thanks again

I usually never get to prison in vanilla game unless I want to. So I did the same with this wonderful mod - hit a guard a few times and there You go. What I learn't is that experience is slightly boring and that means - if I ever get in such trouble, I am going to simply load the older save.

On the other side - certain other features of this mod is pure brilliance. Chasity belt of misogyny is such a beautiful source of sudden surprises almost every time I come in close proximity to male NPC. Those surprise "attacks" are the best features in this mod.

Speaking about the Prison - best "prison" implementation I saw was in the "Seed of Evil" (game). You get caught by bandits and as You wake up You get a chance to fight out of the captivity. If You succeed, You get out - You loose - You get that fancy CG again and start from beginning. The pleasure is in the fact that every time You fight, You expect to get free and when You loose, it's because You underestimated and were surprised by the enemy next door. Doing small quests - sneaking around naked and vulnerable to get out - finding a key, recovering Your stuff from the chest in the locked room - all this is fun also.

My other disappointment with DCL prison is that most of the gear there isn't exactly the DD gear I love to see equipped on my character.

Personally I love the corset + chasity belt, boots, gloves. Armbinder is nice too. Having a ball gag in her mouth is fun on rare (!) occasions also - but not too often.

I hate hobble dress and anything that cowers that beautiful body of my character too much. Prisoner chains are not my thing also - I simply do not experience any fun role playing "locked like thrown in dungeons of Bastilia" game.

Another thing I have learn't playing different Lover's Lab mods is that story sometimes is much more arousing and entertaining than plain, brutal "parade in chains". Like in Sexlab Sex Slaves when You convince a freed damsel to submit back to her bounds so that You could valiantly infiltrate a slaver outpost - just so that You could finish her "training" for Yourself in the end :). Intro quest for Slaverun Relaoded has nice quirk also - You valiantly start by trying to track the lost merchandise only to discover that _You_ are the one to be "delivered". (Unfortunately I don't like the rest of that mod - wish there was a "light" version)

I have always wanted to have a nice game with "dominant follower" and there are several choices - "Dominant Andrew" from Sex Slaves, Devious Follower mod and similar feature in DCL but usually the idea of trying them out is more arousing than experience itself.

Actually there is a forth option with elements of "dominant follower" in "Deviously Enslaved" - Your follower have a random chance to initiate a dialog that he would love to see You in some DD equipment because he thinks it would look perfect on You - which is so cute - everyone among us (I believe) are playing around with DD equipment because sometimes it makes our main character look really good in that equipment, isn't it? :) DE has some variables under the hood to learn Your own level of submissiveness or dominance and will adjust the dialog accordingly. 

Back to the prison - I wish there was a "purpose" to get there. Like in "Seed of Evil" - every time PC get's sexually abused, her fighting skills actually become stronger.  A DCL prison could have a similar purpose in letting player unlock certain mod content by doing related quests while in said prison. For example PC could acquire skills to cast sex related spells on enemies (For example: A spell of devious arousal - a male bandit forgets attacking PC and goes looking for a female to have sex with instead and falls to ground completely exhausted after that.)

Also I really dislike female slaves as miners and smiths in DCL prison. Would love to see women in that prison depicted as "award", granted for "comfort" for well behaving male slaves as payment for their hard work, for example - instead.

In the end I would love to express my gratitude to Kimy for all the effort You are putting in this mod and DD. The news about release of DCL 8.0 made me to reinstall Skyrim and spend my time installing all these mods again :D

2 hours ago, TomTheCline said:

I have two problems.

First, while I was running (or I suppose hobbling) Rubber Arrears, someone put some gear on my which caused me to undress. This removed the dress. So I put it back on. However, this time (this was the second time I'd done this quest) the dress didn't come off when I turned it in. The zapper was. I had to use the safe word, but that canceled Bound Queen. Is there a way to start it over again?

Second, Sasha refuses to wear her custom restraints, saying that she will only use the custom ones. However, I'm trying to equip the ones that came from the toy box. Also, is there a way to have her eat the player while belted? there is an oral sex option, but it isn't available while she is in a belt.

If I'm being stupid again. I'm sorry.

Papyrus.0.log 33.96 kB · 0 downloads

Well, I know the reason for the second one: Its handled via dialog options.

1 hour ago, xlvs said:

every time PC get's sexually abused, her fighting skills actually become stronger.

If you use BWitch, your character can get buffs from arousal, and arousal from being beaten/whipped.

It's an interesting mix with Wounds, but the two aren't really balanced against each other in a way that would bring out the best of this interplay.

My dev version of SLD can now give me buffs and debuffs of my own choosing based on DD devices, which is complimentary to this sort of thing.

While I don't feel exactly the way xlvs does about the details, I still feel a strong resonance with his comments. It's nice to have some gameplay aspect to the experience, but the story aspect is important too, especially the first time. Kimy usually does a good job with stories, but she doesn't tell long ones.

The Leon story is a great start, but leaves me wanting more chapters, and the ability to repeat it somehow.

The Chloe story is now the longest, but still, it's never enough! I would love further adventures involving the Chloe and Dollmaker.

There are other Dollmaker quests, but they are disconnected. Kimy could "join up" the existing Dollmaker quests to fit them in the context of a larger narrative. It would be awesome if starting one quest dragged you into the others whether you wanted them or not, and all the time, the Dollmaker is determined to make you addicted to rubber sex! Like this: Chloe -> rubber arrears -> rubber advert -> rubber doll collar -> more new quests!!! (I left out the bondage quest on purpose, as it's not rubbery enough).

How about a Dollmaker quest where you have to go to prison on purpose to retrieve something from a guard or inmate there for the Dollmaker? Dollmaker arranges for you to be arrested, and ensures there is some extra rubber during your stay? You can't leave until you have the item.

The Cursed Collar story is fun, but comes out of nowhere, and has no lasting consequences. It feels like a side-quest from SD+ but instead it's just a standalone. I think there's great potential for a couple of little quests to bookend it, and link it into other events. e.g. A prelude mini-quest that leads you to actually seek out the cursed collar and put it on, and a later mini-quest that allows you to replay cursed-collar, as many times as you like, possibly with slight escalations in difficulty and reward each time. The Cursed Collar seeker quest might be nice as Leah's personal thing, that ultimately lays groundwork for a standalone Leah enslavement quest that includes completing cursed collar. Maybe (as below) you could seek out the collar with Leah as a follower, and when you get it she uses Sasha's dominant follower code. At the end, you can choose to go free, or become Leah's pet.

Also, a cross-connect with Sasha - so if you get the Cursed Collar, and you have Sasha with you, she goes into dominant mode, even forcing you to free her if she's collared. You then have to complete CC with a dominant Sasha who won't stop dominating until you're free of the curse. Might need some changes to her code to work well with the CC restraints that get added incrementally.

Or what about this?

Extend Rubber Doll Collar quest so that optionally, you can gain a "rubber addiction" perk from completing it.

• The perk buffs you for wearing rubber.
  • The perk gives a short-term buff if you have sex in rubber.
  • The perk gives a debuff if you don't have enough rubber.
  • The perk gives a buff if you wear rubber with a chastity belt and have maxed arousal (equivalent to the post sex buffs, as a trade off for being belted).
  • The perk doesn't require the rubber to be restraints, but restraints are better than non-lockable items in terms of buffs.
  • The perk could be levelled up to become more extreme through more Dollmaker quests, or being submissive to Sasha for long enough when she puts rubber on you.
  • Higher levels of the perk enable a self-bondage effect for rubber (but only rubber) restraints, like existing DCL self-bondage feature, but you can't turn it off, and it's more selective - only rubber, and probably excludes blindfolds and extreme slow-down devices like hobble-dress.
  • The perk can be "cured" one level at a time, via quests you can only do in the prison.

Instead of doing something constructive today, I decided to take some time to mess about in the prison.

I had a quick try with it earlier, but didn't finish a stint.

This time, I got stuck after completing the cleaning task. I was told to go to the warehouse and talk to the quartermaster, but all the doors remained locked and I couldn't go anywhere.

Also, talking about sex results in the guard/warden implying they are about to do that, but then nothing happens.

I reloaded the save from completing the ore-carrying task and tried again, and the same thing happened.

I guess my DCL install is damaged somehow, but I don't normally have this kind of issue with DCL.

Is this a one-off problem, or other people getting stuck in this specific spot?

Some more general thoughts on the prison:

There are a few typos in the dialogues. Something like ESPTranslator might be the best way to approach these.

There are guards watching everywhere, and strict rules, but they aren't enforced in an interactive way. It would feel more oppressive if there was a sense of being watched.

It would make escape attempts much more scary...

e.g.

If you try to talk to other prisoners, you should get an immediate warning, and then the NEXT time, an immediate punishment.

If you steal food, and a guard is watching, you should get punished immediately.

If you go rifling through containers when a guard is watching, you should get a warning, and then NEXT time, an immediate punishment.

Maybe this doesn't happen now because I set escape to easy?

All the sex... You should be able to resist. If you resist, you get punished somehow, but you skip the sex.

If you comply all the time, the guards might be less watchful around you, but you get a lot of sex events...

Somebody described the prison as a brothel. It's more like a breeding farm. If you go in there not-pregnant, you are coming out pregnant.

DCL has no awareness of pregnancy mods, and I guess Kimy is creeped out by them. That's fair, as they are kind of creepy - but she supports EC+ so I guess it's not all clear cut.

Supporting all the pregnancy mods would be loads of work (I've looked at that for SLD, so I'm not just speculating), but ... I guess you could let the player tick a box in the DCL MCM to let it know there's a pregnancy mod, and in that case it could add appropriate dialogs for atmosphere - if there was a will to do so.

This is why I suggest the resist mechanic. If you have a pregnancy mod, and you want to avoid getting inseminated, you could resist all the time, and avoid pregnancy risk at the cost of getting stricter restraints, extra work tasks, etc. In that case, you could still get oral sex scenes in some cases, and FF scenes, which are pregnancy safe.

The idea of female guards doesn't fit so well with the dialogue, but it would still be a nice option if it could be done. Possibly the most obvious dialog issues could be handled explicitly.

But...

Overall, the prison does the job it should - it's a punishment, it blocks your skyrim progress, and it can leave you with after-effects (pregnancy and massive apropos damage) - and it's quite entertaining watching your character wiggle about completing all the tasks.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Spoiler alert: it's actually Glados. Later on the potato will try to kill you.

Lol Glados the AI? I had to look that up, if it's the AI from portal. Never played that one. if she's going to kill me she'll have to do it from the inside out because i boiled her ,mashed her ,stuck her in a stew, then ate her.

10 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Lol Glados the AI? I had to look that up, if it's the AI from portal. Never played that one. if she's going to kill me she'll have to do it from the inside out because i boiled her ,mashed her ,stuck her in a stew, then ate her.

Portal 2 in this specific reference ... or more specifically PotatOs.