1 hour ago, Azengar said:

The last update is really great, I'm loving it.
Quick question though, the guards are beating me up during the walk of shame, is that how they're supposed to react?

No. Make sure you aren't exiting dialogue before it ends, mods usually don't like that. Don't skip the last NPC line, let the dialogue box disappear on its own - it's usually working as intended after that.

29 minutes ago, Lowezar said:

No. Make sure you aren't exiting dialogue before it ends, mods usually don't like that. Don't skip the last NPC line, let the dialogue box disappear on its own - it's usually working as intended after that.

Yeah it seems to do the trick, thanks. :)

What I don't use in a Deviously Cursed Loot
Comdat Surrender - For this, I have a more stable bunch of mods. Death Alternative + Defeat + Paradise Halls.
Misogyny - Dragonborn is my main character or what? Cann’t the one who knocks the dragon’s voice from the sky can defend herself?
NPC comments - I don’t use it because my Heroine loves to wear DD devices that simply adorn the heroine(Harness (Or a belt with a collar in the case of the quest "Bound Queen"), piercings, cuffs, boots, gloves). Heavy restraints - no ... do not like.
Prostitution - I use Radiant Prostitution.
Sasha - I buy it for 10,000 and put the manager in the estate of HearthFire.
What I like about Deviously Cursed Loot
Search chests become much more fun ...
Interesting quests - Leon, Bound Queen, ASLaL quest, Chloe, Damsell Distress.

By the way, the button on the MСM to disable the prison does not work ... Specially started a new game with version 8.0 and checked ... The guard still uses the dialogue from the mod and sends it to the prison from the mod ... The prison unfortunately I don’t like, I prefer to pay fine ... It's a pity, but I'll have to roll back to version 7.5 ...

Maybe someone will come in handy ... Russian translation of version 8.0

Deviously Cursed Loot 8.0 Rus Patch.7z

Love the mod. 

Found a bug though;

Riverwood, Sleeping Giant Inn

trying to enter causes CTD after hanging. [Also tried fast travelling via COC] 

worked when the save was first started, about two hours in unable to enter.

Tried a lot of trial and error to get into the damn place, found script log;

"[DCUR] Opened a door. [DCUR] Door is not locked as required, aborting."

Solution was to disable Cursed Loot In NMM[did not clean or anything], enter the inn, save, re-enable Cursed loot, load. 

Note; everyone was hostile on load for some reason.. could be unrelated, simply fast traveled, waited 24 hrs, went back and everything was fine]

Found someone who had the same issue and same log. They never followed up though. 

3 hours ago, stas2503 said:

What I don't use in a Deviously Cursed Loot
Comdat Surrender - For this, I have a more stable bunch of mods. Death Alternative + Defeat + Paradise Halls.

If you say so, haha! The DA/Defeat combo being notoriously unstable was the reason why I wrote the Combat Surrender feature in the first place. I am pretty much convinced that DCL is the more stable implementation, but hey, I guess it's in the eye of the beholder.

Misogyny - Dragonborn is my main character or what? Cann’t the one who knocks the dragon’s voice from the sky can defend herself?

No feature I ever wrote or will write will assume that your character is that special snowflake they call "Dragonborn". She could be. Or she could be a random girl with a knack to get tied up by nasty magical chests. It's up to your imagination!

Prostitution - I use Radiant Prostitution.

RP is surely more full featured. But it doesn't handle DD devices or bondage play in general. No prostitution mod other than DCL's solicitation component does, as far as I am aware of. Also, RP's dialogue is beyond disgusting. But taste cannot be argued, so go ahead and use that mod, if you think it's better. Not sure why you think I care?

By the way, the button on the MСM to disable the prison does not work ... Specially started a new game with version 8.0 and checked ... The guard still uses the dialogue from the mod and sends it to the prison from the mod ... The prison unfortunately I don’t like, I prefer to pay fine ... It's a pity, but I'll have to roll back to version 7.5 ...

That toggle doesn't disable the arrest dialogue. It disables DCL's PRISON. There is no way to disable the arrest dialogue, and I do not plan such a feature, as a lot of other DCL features hook into DCL's crime overhaul now.

Feel free to stay with version 7.5 if that makes you happy. Just don't expect me to support older versions of any of my mods. I never do.

1 hour ago, LavaLLamp said:

Love the mod. 

Found a bug though;

Riverwood, Sleeping Giant Inn

trying to enter causes CTD after hanging. [Also tried fast travelling via COC] 

worked when the save was first started, about two hours in unable to enter.

Tried a lot of trial and error to get into the damn place, found script log;

"[DCUR] Opened a door. [DCUR] Door is not locked as required, aborting."

Solution was to disable Cursed Loot In NMM[did not clean or anything], enter the inn, save, re-enable Cursed loot, load. 

Note; everyone was hostile on load for some reason.. could be unrelated, simply fast traveled, waited 24 hrs, went back and everything was fine]

Found someone who had the same issue and same log. They never followed up though. 

As Kimy said a bit earlier, crash reasons are not shown in papyrus. Because you are new to the mod it makes me suspect you haven't yet experimented if all the restraints are working correctly. Do the MCM debug tab's "tie me up" and "free me" a few times for test. If that crashes, you don't have requirements installed.

I mean there could be a DCL's bound girl placed in the Riverwood inn, wearing a set of chains.

8 hours ago, damnvox said:

i cant figure out the console command to do this. anyone have advice?

You need to type in the console the following command and press enter:

set dcur_prison_questcontrol to 61

Beware there is a triggerbox so you might need to do it multiple times while walking around. If you press arrow up in the console and enter again the same command is used.

10 hours ago, Treatedshammy said:

So ignoring that I posted in the past because I never got it to work properly before my computer bit the dust.

But does anyone have the best order to install ALL the necessary mods from a blank game? (or hell a zip for everything and save a lot of time if that would work [can you tell I'm a newbie to modding]) I feel that caused a lot of problem the last time I attempted because I missed mods that I needed, and installed in the wrong order so the fix program (forgot the name) didn't catch everything it needed to do and caused problems with appearances.

Install a little bit at the time. Before adding any LoversLab mods, make sure that you have a CBBE or UNP based HDT body (i recommend UUNP), XPMSE skeleton, FNIS, SkyUI and RaceMenu. You will know it works when breasts bounce as you jump. Do not use any BBP, it's fake. You can even find an armor mod that converts all vanilla armors to this new HDT body, and build them in Bodyslide. Now the armors will bounce too, not just when naked. Test. So everything up until this point is regular Skyrim, all guides and stuff from Nexus etc helps.

Now you are qualified for LoversLab, install sexlab and SL-aroused. You can test them too at this point. Only then you are ready for DD and Cursed Loot.

(I did not include all the mods that you need, you will need to do research and check guides.)

On 3/16/2019 at 1:47 AM, Kimy said:

I -personally- (as in my own opinion, and taste can't be argued) consider POP to be one of the most boring mods on LL.

Yet another petty cheap-shot, nice! 

I am sure DCL offers a different prison scenario with every arrest, no repetition whatsoever. Bah! 

20 hours ago, kiesu said:

Yes I know this mod and have it, but it does not touch all devices and seems to have forgotten to touch even some basic items that just have different ids. Basically, even if two chain items with different id would look identical on female character, DDforhim might only change one of them to work with men while the other vanishes. Hence I'm looking for some advice on how to fix invisible items myself, since ddforhim doesnt look like it is going be updated to touch missing items.

You definitely can edit them with Tes5Edit, and funnily enough this topic is something discussed on the SLD forum just last night. That is to say, fixing the missing suits by substituting one that exists, and maybe replacing the texture.

Apparently, also need to replace DD's own-breast-fondling animation with ... something ... as it looks pretty strange with a male.

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

RP is surely more full featured. But it doesn't handle DD devices or bondage play in general. No prostitution mod other than DCL's solicitation component does, as far as I am aware of. Also, RP's dialogue is beyond disgusting. But taste cannot be argued, so go ahead and use that mod, if you think it's better. Not sure why you think I care?

Strictly speaking Maria Eden handles bondage, enslavement, and prostitution ... all pretty well.

Easily on a par with RP, and better in some ways, but lacks the extension quests that RP got.

It doesn't use DD though.

There was some good-intentions of converting it, but no sign that will actually ever happen.

ME still works though. The FoxClub ESP however ... maybe not so much. I had some problems with it anyway.

2 hours ago, Inte said:

I am sure DCL offers a different prison scenario with every arrest, no repetition whatsoever. Bah! 

I know I'm just a Kimy "lackey", but she did prefix this as being entirely her personal opinion, and by no means a reasoned argument.

Anything in Skyrim is going to be repetitive if you play it enough. I don't find PoP particularly repetitive, but it isn't very interactive.

In those places where some interaction exists, it's hard to find a game in it that feels like its been balanced to work or be fun.

For example, the bit where the jailer chases you around the town square, whipping you. There could be a mini-game made from it, but it lacks one right now.

There are no stakes, and no winning or losing, and the whole chance of running vs falling is entirely in player hands, with no balancing done.

Same kind of thing with the whipping in the cage. Sometimes you can avoid getting hit entirely, but so what?

I play with wounds, and that does make it more perilous, and there's a benefit to avoiding blows in that case, but PoP doesn't have anything like that "out of the box".

There's scope to add more scenarios to PoP, or new locations, a new prison, maybe some kind of intricate interactions with Devious Cidhna ... all kinds of stuff. It's not like PoP can never change or innovate from where it is now.

Kimy's prison is different, it does different things, in different ways. It's not a PoP replacement, and it's not objectively better or worse.

It's good to have a choice, right?

PoP could easily be modified to hook into DCL's arrests, if the will to do so existed, and then (as I suggested earlier) PoP could let you configure a chance for each prison outcome, just like DAMOYL can let you have Defeat scenarios. Then we could have the best of both worlds. Clearly, that wasn't quite Kimy's intent, but it's the best outcome for players.

@Kimy I really did not want to offend anyone with my statements, and if this happened, then excuse me ...
The mod is really one of the best in this area ... It's just sad that because of the non-disconnected functions of the mod, which not everyone likes,  have to abandon newer versions of this mod or completely from this mod ... It's very sad ...

4 hours ago, liruidong said:

You know ,your mod has 3 spells,I found that one of them (the control of touch)does not work.

When you release this spell to npcs,they will not be equiped with DDs.

I hope you can fix it.

You mean "touch of control", and yes, it seems to do nothing on any target. Though sometimes (but it might just be coincidence or bug) they change their expression to a hurt one.

That toggle doesn't disable the arrest dialogue. It disables DCL's PRISON. There is no way to disable the arrest dialogue, and I do not plan such a feature, as a lot of other DCL features hook into DCL's crime overhaul now.

=============================

Just a quick 'Heads Up' Kimy, but I think that has happened to me once too.  New game, LAL Dawnstar start, still Lvl 1 char, no harder events till LVl 5, after punch up with guards.  Straight to your prison, despite being deselected option in MCM.

I'll let you know if I can replicate it

@Kimy

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

As Kimy said a bit earlier, crash reasons are not shown in papyrus. Because you are new to the mod it makes me suspect you haven't yet experimented if all the restraints are working correctly. Do the MCM debug tab's "tie me up" and "free me" a few times for test. If that crashes, you don't have requirements installed.

I mean there could be a DCL's bound girl placed in the Riverwood inn, wearing a set of chains.

Not actually new to the mod, have played through most of it's functionality.

I have added a few mods though, thus the fresh save. [I tried disabling them, and using the same save. Only disabling DCL worked.] 

no other issues aside from entering the inn, just thought I'd put it here in case someone else had the same issue. =P 

The log probably isn't directly related to the crash, but someone else had the same log and crash issue, and DCL seems to be the issue, so it's probably related somehow? 

I'm guessing it's my load order or  an incompatibility, I tried messing with everything else that had to do with riverwood though and can't find an issue with my load order. 
weird. 

So I've lost track of which mod does what so I'm not sure where the problem is. I didn't have a whole lot of time so I was just doing a test earlier to see how it ran, and found a bit of a problem when doing the alternate start (to make sure I get right in to things to know if they work) and found a loss of textures I assume, as the character's torso was see-through, I assume became the texture for hobble dress didn't load. However far as I've seen, everything got installed correctly as the individual mods say, and as such I'm not sure where the error came in to play or how best to fix.

EDIT: Ignore the FNIS mods something on the left, it's an empty folder I thought I had to make but didn't need to.

skydevious.jpg

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

=============================

Just a quick 'Heads Up' Kimy, but I think that has happened to me once too.  New game, LAL Dawnstar start, still Lvl 1 char, no harder events till LVl 5, after punch up with guards.  Straight to your prison, despite being deselected option in MCM.

I'll let you know if I can replicate it

@Kimy

@Kimy

Here you go

Crime and Punishment, Kimy style.  No Opt Out Allowed ? 

All DCUR entries from the log

Search "dcur" (25 hits in 1 file)
  C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log (25 hits)
    Line 1185: [03/21/2019 - 02:08:44PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
    Line 1190: [03/21/2019 - 02:08:46PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
    Line 1200: [03/21/2019 - 02:08:49PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are out of cooldown. Checking conditions!
    Line 1279: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:09PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
    Line 1293: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:11PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are out of cooldown. Checking conditions!
    Line 1299: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:14PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
    Line 1300: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:14PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
    Line 1303: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:15PM] [DCUR] - Player got hit by a closeby mob without weapon equipped. Surrendering!
    Line 1304: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:15PM] [DCUR] - Surrender not in cooldown, proceed
    Line 1325: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:21PM] [DCUR] - Processing Surrender.
    Line 1328: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:22PM] [DCUR] - Defeated by guards, proceed with jail.
    Line 1387: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:30PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
    Line 1394: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:32PM] [DCUR] - Processing: Nives. Is NPC.
    Line 1398: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:32PM] [DCUR] - Rejected: Nives. Reason: Actor is player character, follower, disabled, child, dwarven construct, a prisoner, or dead.
    Line 1555: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:12PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
    Line 1557: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagPickLockSuccessMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1558: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagBruteForceArmsTiedMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1559: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagBruteForceMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1560: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagEquipMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1561: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagPickLockFailMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1562: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagRemovedMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1563: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagArmsTiedMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1564: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagPreEquipMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1565: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property callForHelpMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1677: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:20PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

What happened

1 - Arrest

1919704777_TESV2019-03-2114-09-43-31.jpg.dd0e0adff5396dfc38bd3ec3aa601f05.jpg

2 - MCM

1216366962_TESV2019-03-2114-10-02-25.jpg.80443da814144936aa275171f6eddb9c.jpg

3 - Go to Kimy's Jail, go directly to Kimy's jail, do not think you're getting a cushy night in the Vanilla Cell

654340200_TESV2019-03-2114-10-23-18.jpg.8e7d9724e85d94dc9208523518d34ce3.jpg

Hope that helps, in some manner or other

?

36 minutes ago, Treatedshammy said:

So I've lost track of which mod does what so I'm not sure where the problem is. I didn't have a whole lot of time so I was just doing a test earlier to see how it ran, and found a bit of a problem when doing the alternate start (to make sure I get right in to things to know if they work) and found a loss of textures I assume, as the character's torso was see-through, I assume became the texture for hobble dress didn't load. However far as I've seen, everything got installed correctly as the individual mods say, and as such I'm not sure where the error came in to play or how best to fix.

EDIT: Ignore the FNIS mods something on the left, it's an empty folder I thought I had to make but didn't need to.

Ones that i can see:

1. Cursed Loot LAL addon must be loaded after the Alternate Start. Actually all mods that add scenarios to LAL follow this rule, such as CCAS mod. All the LAL mods should also be last in the load order, except for Bashed Patch if you had one. You can install a tool called LOOT that will organize the load order with a single click, but you will need to start it from MO when using. From Windows shortcut it won't even find all the mods because of MO virtualization, and that is same for FNIS and Bodyslide.

2. You don't have any body textures installed. Bodyslide doesn't include all the needed files. Install CBBE or UUNP i recommend.

3. You have unmanaged mods in the left side list. This means they are placed in the Skyrim\Data\ directly instead of installed as mods to MO. They should still work though but it's not a recommended practise. If those mods included anything other than .esp files, you might have a mess when it comes to what replaces what.

4. NiOverride is already included in RaceMenu, so you don't need to have it second time.

8 hours ago, Inte said:

In addition of clearly marking my statement as a PERSONAL opinion, I also said I considered it boring even -before- you took it over. I guess you conveniently overlooked that before falling back into your usual "Kimy is so evil to me!" victim roleplay?

The main difference between your prison and mine is not the absence of tedium btw (prison life IS tedious, you cannot model prison content without it), it's the circumstance that my take doesn't take away player control 95% of the time it's running and thus isn't like watching TV.

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

@Kimy

Here you go

Crime and Punishment, Kimy style.  No Opt Out Allowed ? 

All DCUR entries from the log

Search "dcur" (25 hits in 1 file)
  C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log (25 hits)
    Line 1185: [03/21/2019 - 02:08:44PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
    Line 1190: [03/21/2019 - 02:08:46PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
    Line 1200: [03/21/2019 - 02:08:49PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are out of cooldown. Checking conditions!
    Line 1279: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:09PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
    Line 1293: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:11PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are out of cooldown. Checking conditions!
    Line 1299: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:14PM] [DCUR] - OnHit not in cooldown, proceed
    Line 1300: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:14PM] [DCUR] - OnHit: Processing Conditions.
    Line 1303: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:15PM] [DCUR] - Player got hit by a closeby mob without weapon equipped. Surrendering!
    Line 1304: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:15PM] [DCUR] - Surrender not in cooldown, proceed
    Line 1325: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:21PM] [DCUR] - Processing Surrender.
    Line 1328: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:22PM] [DCUR] - Defeated by guards, proceed with jail.
    Line 1387: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:30PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
    Line 1394: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:32PM] [DCUR] - Processing: Nives. Is NPC.
    Line 1398: [03/21/2019 - 02:09:32PM] [DCUR] - Rejected: Nives. Reason: Actor is player character, follower, disabled, child, dwarven construct, a prisoner, or dead.
    Line 1555: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:12PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
    Line 1557: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagPickLockSuccessMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1558: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagBruteForceArmsTiedMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1559: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagBruteForceMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1560: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagEquipMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1561: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagPickLockFailMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1562: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagRemovedMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1563: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagArmsTiedMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1564: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property zad_GagPreEquipMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1565: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:13PM] warning: Property callForHelpMsg on script dcur_nonremovablegagScript attached to Item 1 in container  (D21015D4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
    Line 1677: [03/21/2019 - 02:10:20PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

What happened

1 - Arrest

1919704777_TESV2019-03-2114-09-43-31.jpg.dd0e0adff5396dfc38bd3ec3aa601f05.jpg

2 - MCM

1216366962_TESV2019-03-2114-10-02-25.jpg.80443da814144936aa275171f6eddb9c.jpg

3 - Go to Kimy's Jail, go directly to Kimy's jail, do not think you're getting a cushy night in the Vanilla Cell

654340200_TESV2019-03-2114-10-23-18.jpg.8e7d9724e85d94dc9208523518d34ce3.jpg

Hope that helps, in some manner or other

?

It really did - because the log showed me what was going on. You didn't get arrested via the dialogue, but the combat surrender outcome. Yes, that one sends you directly to the DCL prison. I will change that and make it respect the toggle. :)

35 minutes ago, Kimy said:

It really did - because the log showed me what was going on. You didn't get arrested via the dialogue, but the combat surrender outcome. Yes, that one sends you directly to the DCL prison. I will change that and make it respect the toggle. :)

Oh, about the surrender mechanics!

Is it possible to get an overview of what makes up the "complex surrender mechanix" beyond the checkbox? It has always bothered me to not know what's happening, especially considering your usual habit of evergrowing configurability ?

That's the one thing that prevents me from replacing Defeat with DCL combat surrender tbh.