1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

There's a new crime tab in the MCM, you can make it easier or disable the forced sex.

The forced sex feature is something I included because I think there is demand for it (seems every other prison mod has it...). It can be 100% disabled with a MCM toggle. If that's not enough, the entire prison can be disabled in MCM.

6 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

@Kimy,

In my judgment, this is an important finding and justifies a quick hotfix (as opposed to waiting for an update).  Heavily modded load orders quickly result in large save files.  Saving any added size from a save file is critically important.

Haha, this bug has been in DCL for -years-. Nevertheless, yes, I will fix it. :D

Wanted to add my opinion on this being one big mod or broken into smaller parts. I love that this is a jack of all trades mod, its allowed me to remove several other mods and have it all under one roof.

Ty for this mod Kimy been using it for a few years now when i start skyrim back up. Havent gone to the prison yet but im sure it will be awesome.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

The forced sex feature is something I included because I think there is demand for it (seems every other prison mod has it...). It can be 100% disabled with a MCM toggle. If that's not enough, the entire prison can be disabled in MCM.

Yes, i demand, haha! And i had set difficulty to very easy when it happened that combat defeat gave me just 1 night. Maybe that had something to do with it... I don't know how defeat determines imprisonment duration since it's not a crime. I bumped it back up pretty hard afterwards but setting escape easiest to see if it's even possible.

Anyway, it's technically not a day if it's a night sleep visit. If you arrive at evening it should still mean 24h+ something total. Because it felt too lame.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There's a new crime tab in the MCM, you can make it easier or disable the forced sex.

Personally, I would like to disable the new prison altogether. Another thing I would like is to disable theft during punishments. Sometimes they steal daedric artifacts and other one off items, and you cannot get them back normally.

I've installed version 8.0 but when I go into the game there's no new crime tab in my MCM and surrendering to guards with either combat surrender or dialogue doesn't seem to trigger anything different.

It does read as version 8.0 in my mod manager and I've tried creating new characters as well.

Also the "start as a captured princess" option doesn't work for me either. Everything else seems to work.

EDIT: After deleting all my saves again and installing the mod again under a different name the crime tab has appeared in MCM.

4 hours ago, pitcherjak45 said:

This pops up and starts an endless back and forth that I cannot escape.  Ultimately it ends with the continuation of the SexLab scene with the Warden but after it finishes, I am left with nothing I can do, except Debug out of Cursed Loot.  Curious if there is an issue with SLSO or another mod?

I'm playing with SLSO, no issues. Maybe there's some issue with scene selection? You sure you don't have an extra scene filter besides one in Devious Devices? Maybe Zaz if you have it? Not an expert on these, just guessing.

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

Replacing the entire guard based on a toggle would be quite tedious to implement, but I will keep it in mind. The warden is actually in because she got suggested by one of my Patreon supporters when the prison was already 90% done. What I can always do is adding a few more female staff, I guess?

You might be able to use SKSE to flip their names and genders, so the objects in the CK don't have to be duplicated.

I know it probably is a bodyslide issue, but some corsets and cuffs clip into my body when equipped, and restrictive boots clip through catsuits around the knees. Beside that everything is fine.

So I ran bodyslide a few times, and in places where there are only 2 options I ran it for both. But some choices just give to many options (HDT, Special, etc.)

and I dont know which should I run and might have missed a few inportant ones.

I use UUNP. Can anyone please tell me which morphs should I pick?

And in an entirely unrelated note: what does the dollmaker's spell ''Touch of Control'' do? Didnt seem to affect any women I targeted, and I tried both bound and unbound

20 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

So I ran bodyslide a few times, and in places where there are only 2 options I ran it for both. But some choices just give to many options (HDT, Special, etc.)

and I dont know which should I run and might have missed a few inportant ones.

I use UUNP. Can anyone please tell me which morphs should I pick?

Where bodyslide batch build makes you pick one or another output, those outputs are mutually exclusive - they produce the same output mesh - running them multiple ways just overwrites the previous ones.

Do not bodyslide different bodies, pick one, and bodyslide that. Generally, for DCL, you want UUNP Special, and you want the hands and feet that match it (UUNP Special Hands / Feet).

Boots and Suits have clipping problems, it's how they're made.

A suit covers the body, but it also covers much more visually, but it can't set all those slots or it would stop you wearing boots, shoes or gloves.

Boots cover the feet, and the calves, they are actually different slots. They won't clip there with a correctly made suit, because it will be disabled in those areas. But the boots and suit will clash in the upper leg mesh areas. They may well clip. You can make the boots bigger in outfit studio so they don't, but that creates other problems.

Basically, thigh-boots don't look right with a suit, and probably never will. There is no trivial fix for this. It's going to vary from mesh to mesh. Some suits are ok, some boots worse than others.

Maybe the best fix is to shrink the suit in on the legs a bit in outfit studio. Then boots will always go over them.

When dialogue with a bound girl, if i choose to unlock, she puts on clothes, but the DD are not removed. Maybe something broke, if the girls stayed with the previous version?

log:

Spoiler

[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] Error: Cannot call tm_nicerewards() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcur_mainlib (BB024495)].dcur_library.GiveBondageRewards() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 393
	[topic info BB0B9960 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (BB018CE7)].dcur_boundgirls_release.Fragment_0() - "dcur_boundgirls_release.psc" Line 10
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp87"
stack:
	[dcur_mainlib (BB024495)].dcur_library.GiveBondageRewards() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 393
	[topic info BB0B9960 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (BB018CE7)].dcur_boundgirls_release.Fragment_0() - "dcur_boundgirls_release.psc" Line 10
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] Error: Cannot call Gold001() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcur_mainlib (BB024495)].dcur_library.GiveBondageRewards() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 430
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[dcur_mainlib (BB024495)].dcur_library.GiveBondageRewards() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 430
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] Error: Cannot call tm_nicerewards() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[topic info BB0B9960 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (BB018CE7)].dcur_boundgirls_release.Fragment_0() - "dcur_boundgirls_release.psc" Line 11
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp87"
stack:
	[topic info BB0B9960 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (BB018CE7)].dcur_boundgirls_release.Fragment_0() - "dcur_boundgirls_release.psc" Line 11
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] Error: Cannot call Gold001() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] Error: Cannot call dcur_devicekeywords() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcur_mainlib (BB024495)].dcur_library.WipeRestraints() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 490
	[topic info BB0B9960 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (BB018CE7)].dcur_boundgirls_release.Fragment_0() - "dcur_boundgirls_release.psc" Line 56
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] Error: Cannot call GetSize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcur_mainlib (BB024495)].dcur_library.WipeRestraints() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 490
	[topic info BB0B9960 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (BB018CE7)].dcur_boundgirls_release.Fragment_0() - "dcur_boundgirls_release.psc" Line 56
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp120"
stack:
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:31PM] Error: Cannot call Gold001() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[dcur_mainlib (BB024495)].dcur_library.MarkBoundGirlDone() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 8056
	[topic info BB0B9960 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (BB018CE7)].dcur_boundgirls_release.Fragment_0() - "dcur_boundgirls_release.psc" Line 62
[03/18/2019 - 03:33:31PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (FF0018B0)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[dcur_mainlib (BB024495)].dcur_library.MarkBoundGirlDone() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 8056
	[topic info BB0B9960 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (BB018CE7)].dcur_boundgirls_release.Fragment_0() - "dcur_boundgirls_release.psc" Line 62

Indeed, having cleaned in Resaver the error disappeared.

1 hour ago, Demerots said:

Every time I get arrested I'm being sent to the default prisons instead of the new one - in fact I can't actually find the new one. Are there prerequisites to being sent to the DCL prison or did I maybe install 8.0 wrong?

Male player characters and players already wearing DD quest items get sent to the vanilla prison.

8 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Personally, I would like to disable the new prison altogether. Another thing I would like is to disable theft during punishments. Sometimes they steal daedric artifacts and other one off items, and you cannot get them back normally.

Such a button is already there.

Also, not sure what punishments you are talking about. No feature in 8.0 steals your items. Like in vanilla, your belongings are stored in a box when entering the prison, but you get it all back.

On 3/16/2019 at 12:30 PM, SirCrazy said:

Kimy, what mods do you use (beside the ones you make)?

Surprisingly few. Most of my load order is made of the usual body mods, armor overhaul and visual enhancers everyone is using. I am using only a handful of LL mods. Other than the SexLab/DD stack itself, these are staples in my load order:

- Devious Followers

- Laura's Bondage Store

- SexLab Solutions

- Devious Cidhna

I used to have Captured Dreams installed too, and it will go back into my load order once it properly supports DD4.

That's pretty much it. :D

12 hours ago, pitcherjak45 said:

Alright, going back to a previous post.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, started two new games and every time I get arrested, I cannot get past speaking with the Warden, or the first guard if either choses to initiate a SexLab scene.  

image.png.34182a60f47c6e35a0bbebf5c8af159a.png

This pops up and starts an endless back and forth that I cannot escape.  Ultimately it ends with the continuation of the SexLab scene with the Warden but after it finishes, I am left with nothing I can do, except Debug out of Cursed Loot.  Curious if there is an issue with SLSO or another mod?

That dialogue is getting triggered by your character hitting a guard and that's the only way it can trigger. This should normally not happen, unless you really punch one. Do you have a mod that performs any action during a SL scene the engine could interpret as a "hit"?

33 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Figured you would. It cannot have been a major problem or people would have noticed it long before I spotted it while looking at the code.

*nod nod*

I had no idea that this function behaves like that. It doesn't make sense, but I guess it's a case of "Don't question it, it's Skyrim!". :D

I feel like i'm pushing 2 mods to their limits right now... Serana as Devious Follower and then Sasha in dom mode. Both are controlling my gold and last time i asked Sasha about stop dominating me, she told to never ask it again! It's when i knew it's gonna be fun times ahead...

But it's going pretty "compatible" so far. Minor issue with Sasha is that she steals all keys i get and can't remove extra restraints. So if some npc comment results in adding restraints such as blindfold and mittens, which just happened, i don't see myself getting out of them almost any way with just Cursed Loot. It's actually helpful now to have the DF because she can remove restraints for debt.

And if you're curious about what mod i use for multiple followers, it's "Increased Follower Limit" and "My Home Is Your Home" to control where they live if i choose to abandon them. And i know i could potentially get rid of Serana and make Sasha a DF too, but this works fine for now.

On 3/16/2019 at 6:47 AM, Kimy said:

Should I rename it? :D

For gods sake no!

This mod is a brand!

Only one thing: I fear always to open Loverslab. You ask why? Because there is a new major version and I can´t even wait to make it part of my load order. :D

Thank you again for this masterpiece of a living and enjoyable mod.

Just look at this thread: 774 pages. All of us just addicts... 

Just modded the game to look like it is 2019 (new graphic card)... was done... opened LL and found version 8....Damn! Another hour to implement the new stuff ... 50 minutes later hands are shaking, breath is going shallow... needed a new dose of my fix *giggle*

Thanks for the update, Kimy.

regards

Rogwar

PS: First found Item: Slave collar... oh dear... what was the setting...*huff*

29 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I feel like i'm pushing 2 mods to their limits right now... Serana as Devious Follower and then Sasha in dom mode. Both are controlling my gold and last time i asked Sasha about stop dominating me, she told to never ask it again! It's when i knew it's gonna be fun times ahead...

But it's going pretty "compatible" so far. Minor issue with Sasha is that she steals all keys i get and can't remove extra restraints. So if some npc comment results in adding restraints such as blindfold and mittens, which just happened, i don't see myself getting out of them almost any way with just Cursed Loot. It's actually helpful now to have the DF because she can remove restraints for debt.

And if you're curious about what mod i use for multiple followers, it's "Increased Follower Limit" and "My Home Is Your Home" to control where they live if i choose to abandon them. And i know i could potentially get rid of Serana and make Sasha a DF too, but this works fine for now.

DF and DCL work very nicely together. I think DF's author even had DCL in mind to be installed as well, so there is that. :)

On 3/12/2019 at 11:04 PM, Kimy said:

Since that seems to be one of the few positive comments about the new version, or what I am doing in general, I will just say...thanks!

The XDFF feature isn't done. Far from it. The next phase is on my to-do list for the next major version

Also excited to see what you come up with for enslavement if you do it. I just took DA and SD+ out to use the combat surrender from this mod so was happy to see your message about maybe having your own version. 

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Male player characters and players already wearing DD quest items get sent to the vanilla prison.

"DD quest items"? I'm starting to see a pattern now that everytime i get defeated in combat and it tries to send me to the new prison, game crashes. Earlier time i had rubber doll collar and at least the suit on, and now the Sasha's collar, suit and gag. So DCL quest items among other regular restraints. First i thought it's a fluke, Skyrim can be unstable. But now it's not long since last restart.

Also it's sometimes overlapping 2 defeat scenarios. Like now i was teleported to nearest inn and then to jail. I think i didn't see the jail itself nor loading screen when it crashes. I had been there at earlier point in the same save for 7 day sentence.