2 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

For me that was at the end of my first day. The suit was visible but only a fraction of a second when it was taken off. It's not actually equipped so i'm not suspecting it would be invisible. I've worn many of them this playthrough just fine. It was when they put pet suit on me at the same time. The chastity gear came on second round and was kept on after. In the morning the rape can't happen and i can't be let into the mines because the dialog can't progress.

I guess i need to look for a command to remove chastity then. Also for me device hider is disabled so that can't be the reason.

Had the exact same thing happen to me just yesterday. I think you can get around that by disabling the Cursed Loot MCM option in the Rape tab "Chastity devices prevent rape" I haven't tried this yet thou.  

3 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Had the exact same thing happen to me just yesterday. I think you can get around that by disabling the Cursed Loot MCM option in the Rape tab "Chastity devices prevent rape" I haven't tried this yet thou.  

Apparently not at least if it's changed while chastity is worn. Good thing i keep 5 autosaves, i loaded back to time before i had chastity.

Update: Eventually i was let out earlier than sentence days was, so she's free now. But as others mentioned in their spoilers, i couldn't find out how to escape.

@Kimy

Second (clean this time) run with the prison, and the initial stripping of the PC also takes wigs. Presumably, that also takes things like horns, tails, wings, etc. which I'd assume a non-insignificant number of people use. I'm not sure how you'd get around that without creating loopholes allowing contraband into the prison, but it's a thing that happens.

48 minutes ago, ikdrasil93 said:

Hello i have the quick question how do i make it for the new leah dress from the dollmaker? i cant get a quest from leah or dollmaker. Is it needed to become first the slave of leah?

If you made a new save, the first time you see Leah, she will already have the gear on. You are using an old save,  I presume.

Speaking of Leah, I asked before but no answer weres given:

1. Can she enslave me again if I escape?

2. If I escape her, the XDFF terminates but the quest (which is considered an active DCL quest and prevents rape and stuff) remains frozen with the previous step complete but no new step given. How can it be fixed?

1 hour ago, SkyAddiction said:

. I'm not sure how you'd get around that without creating loopholes allowing contraband into the prison, but it's a thing that happens.

If you are wearing these things, then their presence in the speciality slots is a dead-giveaway as to what they are. The only other things that go in those slots are DD items, and if the item isn't a DD item, I think it's probably safe to leave it on the player. At worst, it will be an odd piece of clothing, but chances are, if it's in the slot commonly used for tails, it's a tail, and it shouldn't be removed.

Stripping of tails, horns, wigs, and other decorations has been a thing DCL has made a habit of since the merethic era. Looking back, there was some talk of respecting a no strip flag, but a lot of these items don't even know such a flag exists.

If a mod uses SexLab's strip functionality, then the SL strip MCM menu can be used to control all this stuff.

There are some awkward little issues with the SexLab strip functions, if you happen to chain sex animations, but I think overcoming them is easier than writing your own strip-control MCM.

this is a great mod and I'm so glad it still being updated~<3
I love this new update and the prison

also, I just finished chloe's quest and I can firmly say, I hate Nazeem and love chloe. heh though I wish there was more content for her, or even even the dollmaker or dom sasha with more quests like that XP, but she is a great companion,

keep up the amazing work, I can't wait for the next update~

Other thing i noticed was that the "Can you help me get out of this yoke?" dialog is not working that well.

- I had a case where he was willing to free me but then said he don't have a key. This is actually a bit debateable. There are limits to how much i can search containers while hands are bound like that. As far as i remember, containers only reroll key chances after 20 other unique containers are opened. Herbs don't spawn that often and i was having really bad luck with restraint keys. I have key drop chance 13%, with chastity/restraint/piercing weights 14/20/14. And this is MUCH higher than the mod's default chance of 5%, and i still debate if mine is too rare.

- Whiterun blacksmith suggested to let me out by starting a Courier in Chains quest. So i run all the way to Dawnstar while fast travel was disabled, and after i got there quest just completed and i was still in the yoke like before. Back to square one... Checked back the blacksmith dialogs but nothing there as expected of a completed quest.

- There was a better chance to get out with the regular ask for help in restraints, and its success chance is even configurable in MCM. The yoke dialog actually resulted in a negative response far more often than not.

On 3/13/2019 at 5:04 AM, Kimy said:

Since that seems to be one of the few positive comments about the new version, or what I am doing in general, I will just say...thanks!

It's just the usual case of people being generally more vocal about stuff they don't like than about appreciation. :) I want to say thank you for continuing work on all these bondage themed mods, it's a thing I couldn't find in any other adult (or modded to becoming adult) game. I do like what other people call tedious - gives you a little time to dream. ...Anyway, I hope our "background" support on patreon is enough indication that we're out there, just a little busy perusing your recent work to write positive comments in a (technical?) support thread. :) And LL being down most evenings lately is not helping. :)

My only "problem" with this update is that chances for outcomes after being caught aren't configurable and the guards seem to be too prison-happy. I thought you'd reuse the list in Consequences->Outcomes for this. At very least I think them being dependant on bounty would be more appropriate, because always getting 3-10 days of prison for hitting a guard (40g) by accident during vampire attack is great for discovering it the first time, but quickly gets old.

I think it would actually be nice to have them completely random, but define a certain "value" for each type of punishment and scale it to your current bounty, like (I think) the whore collar does already. E.g. for walk of shame you could scale the chance to find the keyholder according to bounty (yeah, I noticed it isn't actually "given to random NPC" :)), number of restraints for restraints, timer for the belt and yoke, etc. Do you reckon it's doable?

Another thing I noticed is that new crime dialogue doesn't trigger for "Wait... I know you." But I don't really mind it if it's a tricky one. You can always choose to fight and just give up right away.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Other thing i noticed was that the "Can you help me get out of this yoke?" dialog is not working that well.

- I had a case where he was willing to free me but then said he don't have a key. This is actually a bit debateable. There are limits to how much i can search containers while hands are bound like that. As far as i remember, containers only reroll key chances after 20 other unique containers are opened. Herbs don't spawn that often and i was having really bad luck with restraint keys. I have key drop chance 13%, with chastity/restraint/piercing weights 14/20/14. And this is MUCH higher than the mod's default chance of 5%, and i still debate if mine is too rare.

- Whiterun blacksmith suggested to let me out by starting a Courier in Chains quest. So i run all the way to Dawnstar while fast travel was disabled, and after i got there quest just completed and i was still in the yoke like before. Back to square one... Checked back the blacksmith dialogs but nothing there as expected of a completed quest.

- There was a better chance to get out with the regular ask for help in restraints, and its success chance is even configurable in MCM. The yoke dialog actually resulted in a negative response far more often than not.

I have had this problem too, twice. The yoke doesn't get removed after completing courier in chains. Kinda fun though.  ;)

1 hour ago, Lowezar said:

Another thing I noticed is that new crime dialogue doesn't trigger for "Wait... I know you." But I don't really mind it if it's a tricky one. You can always choose to fight and just give up right away.

On the plus side, it would suggest there are no dialog edits to "Wait... I know you." which is not only a highly contentious dialog line that a lot of mods mess with, but also a slightly unusual one in vanilla terms, because it's a shared line.

It's all for the best if the prison overhaul can function without edits to that line.

I tryed to go to prison, but i cant get it to work i made my way to whiterun and punched a guard.

I then surrender.

He says u will pay for your crimes literally then i get ported to the jarls palace door.

Chloe Quest seems to be the culprit for issue 1.

Also in combat Surrender the heal option does only heal, but i dont get ported away/to the beginning of dungeon

Brilliant Update! .. the greatest mod is even greater, is that possible? I have enjoyed a lot of the new content already but have become a little stuck in the new jail.. 

Spoiler

I was sent to lowest level of the mine to fetch an ore and the ore box is empty,,  everyone is mining but no ore seems to go into the box. is it just a wait longer thing or has something gone awry..  if it is just waiting them all is good and I will happily wait but if it should be there but is missing is there anything I can do about it without going backwards in saves to retry?

Thanks for the ever growing mod and the amazing updates..  never a dull moment with DCL installed

6 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Brilliant Update! .. the greatest mod is even greater, is that possible? I have enjoyed a lot of the new content already but have become a little stuck in the new jail.. 

Hide contents

I was sent to lowest level of the mine to fetch an ore and the ore box is empty,,  everyone is mining but no ore seems to go into the box. is it just a wait longer thing or has something gone awry..  if it is just waiting them all is good and I will happily wait but if it should be there but is missing is there anything I can do about it without going backwards in saves to retry?

Thanks for the ever growing mod and the amazing updates..  never a dull moment with DCL installed

Did you wait in front of the npc for him to finish his lines? He doesn't say his last one (which updates the quest) if you've walked too far because you were impatient to carry ore!

17 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Did you wait in front of the npc for him to finish his lines? He doesn't say his last one (which updates the quest) if you've walked too far because you were impatient to carry ore!

yep.. impatient sounds about right for me  ?..  Cheers for the heads up I will drop back a save and retry ..  Thanks for speedy responce..

1 hour ago, bob36512 said:

I tryed to go to prison, but i cant get it to work i made my way to whiterun and punched a guard.

I then surrender.

He says u will pay for your crimes literally then i get ported to the jarls palace door.

Chloe Quest seems to be the culprit for issue 1.

Also in combat Surrender the heal option does only heal, but i dont get ported away/to the beginning of dungeon

same problem here help

Thank you for 8.0.  I don't really like how DCL is turning into a kinda-does-it-all mod, however.  Sure, we can disable a lot of things but Skyrim modding really shines when it comes to modularity and now DCL is a prison-defeat-looting-bdsm heavy mod which lays tons of scripts for features I don't need.  I'd understand that you wouldn't want to split it into multiple ESPs for easier support/development reasons but if that's not the case, why ?

Got a bug that prevents me from continuing the quest inside the prison.

Got sent to the new prison and everyone worked fine until I had to go to the mines.
So after that one guy had sex with my character, I got put in prisoner chains and was ordered to go to work in the mines.

However, the door I have to go through to get to the door to the mines is locked.
I tried no clipping through it and opening the door with the quest marker, but that one is locked as well.
Unlocking it with the console and opening the door does nothing.

53 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

Got a bug that prevents me from continuing the quest inside the prison.

Got sent to the new prison and everyone worked fine until I had to go to the mines.
So after that one guy had sex with my character, I got put in prisoner chains and was ordered to go to work in the mines.

However, the door I have to go through to get to the door to the mines is locked.
I tried no clipping through it and opening the door with the quest marker, but that one is locked as well.
Unlocking it with the console and opening the door does nothing.

That's the wrong door, don't follow the marker, the mine door is behind the foreman.

19 hours ago, Jeyzerr said:

Will it work if I update the mod to the newest version and continue on an old save?

On 3/14/2019 at 9:20 PM, Viri1 said:

Awwww

I had high hopes you'd help me. Looks like we are stuck on the same place. 

Hide contents

So to clarify, we have:

-Self-made lockpick

-Crowbar

-Utility Knife set up in the cell

-Have found the hint that the grate in the unused cell can be opened

Everytime we try to use any of the three items, we get a "guards are everywhere and will notice" type warning, no matter what we're wearing and what time of the day it is. Even when we get "lucky day! Stay in the cell all day". Meaning there is an extra step we're missing, possibly something to distract the guards.

I still have a hard time believing the knife in our cell, despite being a clutter object, does nothing. I also had suspicions towards the shovels, but I tried using them everywhere, to no avail. 

I tried "cheating" a little and check the quest variables, as well as looking up the mod's items through AddItemMenu, but couldn't find anything useful. I can't beat this thing even when cheating, lol!

If anyone knows what the missing step is, feel free to help!

I have a hunch that some of these may be red herrings but I found one you haven't listed:

Spoiler

In the mine there is a small strongbox next to the foreman who gives you your orders. Open it.

39 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I have a hunch that some of these may be red herrings but I found one you haven't listed:

Hide contents

In the mine there is a small strongbox next to the foreman who gives you your orders. Open it.

Spoiler

That is for the nails you make the Self-Made Lockpick from.

Yeah, I knew that. Thanks anyway.

5 hours ago, mangalo said:

Thank you for 8.0.  I don't really like how DCL is turning into a kinda-does-it-all mod, however.  Sure, we can disable a lot of things but Skyrim modding really shines when it comes to modularity and now DCL is a prison-defeat-looting-bdsm heavy mod which lays tons of scripts for features I don't need.

I kind of feel the same way.  I love Kimy's work, I love that she has a new release out, I love DCL, but even just getting DCL to install is an issue now, just due to the file size!

A consistent problem I see with a lot of loverslab mods I call the "wtf does this mod actually do?" problem.   Many mods dip their toes into a million little concepts and then end up doubling up on territory (even if its not necisarily a straight conflict).  DCL /radiant prostitutiton, DCL/defeat DCL/crime DCL/sexist guards ect.  Even worse sometimes you can't even figure out wtf the mod is supposed to do at all *cough* ddequip/POP.  DCL is getting there, I understand it only because I've been around since it was literally just about cursed loot.

Now Kimy has done a great job with MCM toggles allowing you control over content, but at best it's bad packaging, and at worst it prevents any of the individual systems evolving into a real framework.  For example, as it stands right now there is NO actively supported standalone  defeat framework (Sexlab Defeat was last updated in 2016!).  It would be great if there was a "Kimy Defeat" that just managed combat surrender, then other modders could hook into it to suit a variety of tastes, whether they want to add DD, quests, monsters or w/e.  

-DCL (just the loot part)

-Combat surrender

-DD quests/locales 

-Crime

All of these features work well but are pretty minimalist and could do with an upgrade if they are to become the top choice in their category.  They are unlikely to see much growth on their own besides tailoring specifically for Kimy projects.  There is also the issue that these minimalist systems can crush any other potential new frameworks.  Even if someone could make a combat surrender mod that's  better than DCLs, it probably won't get made, because Kimy's ties into all this other content.  "It's not a good combat surrender system, its just the one attached to DCL." ...Well, it is pretty good, but you get what I mean...

Now I can think of a lot of reason NOT to do this as well.  It may actually be easier to work on one super mod (as far as I know team Kimy is mostly a one woman show + testers) so ease of work is critical.  It may also be to maintain tight creative control, there have been some DD mods that have gone rogue, refusing to adopt new versions of the DD framework, in clear violation of modding etiquette. This factionalism is not good to say the least.  Maybe being a super mod keeps any of these systems from getting trapped on an island like captured dreams and DDe.