"What mod is this ?"

@ sbire

Okay' date=' hopefully this worked... here are mf links to Gilgamesh Arrow:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xs7v5t8gm59f5df

and God Blessing:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdel2gzpgb6fon1

[/quote']

thx

the arrow spell spawns a big bow in your hand and you can use it like a regular bow... but if you hit your target ...see what if happen -> awesome XD

god blessing.... don't now... it have a glittering effect to your body and the spell is charging... but i've no glue about the effect.

you should use script dragon with both

Hey sbire,

I was wondering about the same thing. I got the Saber's Excalibur spell by the same author, K. gorilla which is not a spell but falls under the category of power.

I used console command to acquire the spell but no matter how many times or how long I pressed the power button, nothing happens.

I am new to the script spell things, and my guess is that script dragon is all I need to initiate those script power spells? am I correct?

P.S-god blessing spell has three effects

1. auto blocking - if an enemy hits you, the spell will automatically knock back the enemy.the base value for the auto blocking is 50%. if you wanna change the possibility of autoblocking, open console menu and type in Set GODRandomSet to 10 ~ 1 while 10 being 100%, 9 being 1/2, 8 being 1/3 and so on.

2. post battle recovery - after the battle ends, the spell recovers your character's health to what it is before the battle started. If your char's post battle health is higher than the pre battle health, it wont heal your char.

3. Fullcure - If your char's health goes under 20%, it completely heals your char's health, magicka and stamina and the spell effect is removed. so as long as your char's health does not go under 20%, you can still use auto blocking and post battle recovery. even if the spell effect is removed, you can still use the spell again after cool time.

This is from K.gorilla's blog. he explained the effects of god blessing in Korean. All I did was poorly translating his words. lol

thank you, for bringing the light into the darkness. :)

@ sbire

Okay' date=' hopefully this worked... here are mf links to Gilgamesh Arrow:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xs7v5t8gm59f5df

and God Blessing:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdel2gzpgb6fon1

[/quote']

thx

the arrow spell spawns a big bow in your hand and you can use it like a regular bow... but if you hit your target ...see what if happen -> awesome XD

god blessing.... don't now... it have a glittering effect to your body and the spell is charging... but i've no glue about the effect.

you should use script dragon with both

Hey sbire,

I was wondering about the same thing. I got the Saber's Excalibur spell by the same author, K. gorilla which is not a spell but falls under the category of power.

I used console command to acquire the spell but no matter how many times or how long I pressed the power button, nothing happens.

I am new to the script spell things, and my guess is that script dragon is all I need to initiate those script power spells? am I correct?

P.S-god blessing spell has three effects

1. auto blocking - if an enemy hits you, the spell will automatically knock back the enemy.the base value for the auto blocking is 50%. if you wanna change the possibility of autoblocking, open console menu and type in Set GODRandomSet to 10 ~ 1 while 10 being 100%, 9 being 1/2, 8 being 1/3 and so on.

2. post battle recovery - after the battle ends, the spell recovers your character's health to what it is before the battle started. If your char's post battle health is higher than the pre battle health, it wont heal your char.

3. Fullcure - If your char's health goes under 20%, it completely heals your char's health, magicka and stamina and the spell effect is removed. so as long as your char's health does not go under 20%, you can still use auto blocking and post battle recovery. even if the spell effect is removed, you can still use the spell again after cool time.

This is from K.gorilla's blog. he explained the effects of god blessing in Korean. All I did was poorly translating his words. lol

thank you, for bringing the light into the darkness. :)

Not a problem. but my question is all I need is script dragon for my char to execute gilgamesh's arrow spell and saber's excalibur spell and nothing else other than the spell mod itself?

skse maybe. first test without it.

i use script dragon snd skse per default.

the mod comes with a .bsa. that shows me' date=' that are all needed files are included.

[/quote']

I just tested with both script dragon and skse 1.6.89.

still nothing happens...hmmm

Am I doing something wrong. all I did was use console to addspell and

draw weapon and pressed power button. the magic circle should appear but...it doesnt.

other power spells like maximum drive and unlimited blade works work fine. its those two that do nothing...

How did you add gilgamesh arrow spell to your char, sbire? did you use console command? or is it automatic addition? is there a corresponding weapon to this spell that i have to download?

Do you think I should make asi files for these mods? I mean if this mods work with script dragon, i should, right?

I dropped the BSA and esp files in the DATA folder, is that the correct way for this particular mod? or should I make ASI folder in SKYRIM game folder and put those BSA and ESP there???

This was posted a few pages back.

attachment.php?aid=15931

Compared to mine

4122778-1347442521.jpg

4122778-1347442573.jpg

4122778-1347442607.jpg

I use an HD UNP skin' date=' but his looks unreal. [u']Due to an ENB?[/u]I dont use ENB, too many problems every time. Im looking for mod identification - skin texture and ENB confirmation.

ty all, this thread is epic.

Body: CBBE

Skin: navetsea

Normal: fitness for navetsea (great combo, this really makes the skin IMO -- UNP version also looks fantastic)

Don't know what ENB he is using, but I'm using Seasons of Skyrim and took a quick screen. I messed up the angle and didn't really spend the time to find the exact lighting either, but hopefully this should help or convince you.

16731-1-1347446463.jpg

Here's the UNP version:

16731-1-1347447281.jpg

Forgive my sillyness, but I still can't seem to find the skin after doing a Google search. Can I trouble you for a link to the mod? I would appreciate it very much! :)

attachment.php?aid=15931

Compared to mine

4122778-1347442521.jpg

4122778-1347442573.jpg

4122778-1347442607.jpg

I use an HD UNP skin' date=' but his looks unreal. [u']Due to an ENB?[/u]I dont use ENB, too many problems every time. Im looking for mod identification - skin texture and ENB confirmation.

Normal: fitness for navetsea (great combo, this really makes the skin IMO -- UNP version also looks fantastic)

Don't know what ENB he is using, but I'm using Seasons of Skyrim and took a quick screen. I messed up the angle and didn't really spend the time to find the exact lighting either, but hopefully this should help or convince you.

16731-1-1347446463.jpg

Here's the UNP version:

16731-1-1347447281.jpg

Forgive my sillyness, but I still can't seem to find the skin after doing a Google search. Can I trouble you for a link to the mod? I would appreciate it very much! :)

This one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6554

Which Navetsea tex is it? there's 40+ files and I don't know what half of the names mean : / Thx :)

bsa and esp to data sounds fine. after loading your savegame you should see a script loading message from script dragon at the left corner above. then i've found that spell/power at the same menu like maximum drive.

i have the asi folder from script dragon inside data. maybe there's the same configuration inside the bsa archive. have test and move your asi folder to data.

you can unpack a bsa archive with bsaOpt.

bsa archives have the same structure like the data folder inside. the client loads with second priority the bsa archiv. first priority have the unpacked file inside data and third priority are the vanilla files at skyrim.bsa. just for a better understanding how bsa archives are working.

@ skaidawg (and sbire)

I got the gilgamesh arrow working, didn't need SKSE or an ASI folder (although I do use Scriptdragon), turns out I just needed a clean save :P I thought I had a few of those, but I try out a lot of different mods that mess stuff up and I guess I wasn't keeping very good track of them. Started a new game and it worked fine, didn't even need to use the console, the power was just added automatically. Equip it, use it, and voila. If its not working it I think it has to be a mod conflict or a messed up save file.

P.S. thanks for testing it out sbire and thanks for the translation on god blessing skaidawg :)

If anyone has a download link for the Hana Dress by Hentai for Skyrim i would appreciate it' date=' havent found the actual link yet tho i think some people have talked about it here, i cant figure out how to actually get the exact page for the search here, it lists things but there is no actual page link that i can see. thanks for help on this .

[/quote']

Try that link :cool:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4zgc06m0u35dkr4

post-33504-13597878975799_thumb.jpg

attachment.php?aid=15931

Compared to mine

4122778-1347442521.jpg

4122778-1347442573.jpg

4122778-1347442607.jpg

16731-1-1347446463.jpg

Here's the UNP version:

16731-1-1347447281.jpg

This one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6554

Which Navetsea tex is it? there's 40+ files and I don't know what half of the names mean : / Thx :)

Hehe, yeah it was difficult to find for me at first as well. It's under Old Versions and it's the v1_8 main file: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/31779

After you download that, you can go up to Optional Files just above and get any of the CBBE PATCH files (basically pubic hair and muscle tone options).

I highly recommend just getting a pubic hair option (if you like) and going here for the muscle instead: UNP Fitness Body - Also CBBE

Get this version: CBBE Fitness Body - Curvy Body Navetsea

Here Are Companions Ya Wanted

Asian Source TES5cuicong1-8

I Extracted Them So Ya Get One @ A Time

Probably Needs A Translation

Mediafire Folder

325x170http://img1.ali213.net/patchpic/2012/08/30/550_201283010445776486570.jpg[/img]325x170http://img1.ali213.net/patchpic/2012/08/30/550_201283010445808618602.jpg[/img]

550_201283010103010710712.jpg550_201282714460143153246.jpg

http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/IRBRNZFWMVYG?p=03066

Looks interesting' date=' mediafire link please?

[/quote']

Thank You!

thank you for the MediFire-Link.