"What mod is this ?"

Does anyone know this armor

Thats Lethal Majesty, but i couldnt get my hands on a working cbbe one. The one that going around as cbbe got some wierd 2 part upper/lower body model/texture like it was in oblivion O.o but i really hope i am wrong.

Thats Lethal Majesty' date=' but i couldnt get my hands on a working cbbe one. The one that going around as cbbe got some wierd 2 part upper/lower body model/texture like it was in oblivion O.o but i really hope i am wrong.

[/quote']

Thank you very much :)

Thats Lethal Majesty' date=' but i couldnt get my hands on a working cbbe one. The one that going around as cbbe got some wierd 2 part upper/lower body model/texture like it was in oblivion O.o but i really hope i am wrong.

[/quote']

Thank you very much :)

Oh yeah, Lethal majesty makes you look like an anorexic woman with man hands. Not pretty.

guys! can You tell me what mods are changing visual effect of enchanted weapons?

I know just several of them:

Animated Weapon Enchants by Vysh

Enchancement effects by IncuBB

Enchantment Effect Replacer by Myopic

maybe somewhere there are better mods? didn't find anymore!

edit: I'm seeking for enchanting with burning fire (like Animated Enchantment Effects V2_0 Shadow of Death by Foster), cloudy cold and lighting storm animation

I'm having some load game CTD problems and I've managed to isolate it to 1 esp. problem is I can't identify what it is. It seem kind of common can anyone tell me what it is.

the esp name is : 3DMSSSS001.esp

Thats a lingerie, cant recall the name its black cutie or something like that. The mod itself called "随便做的.rar" (if that helps) at least thats the one i have. You can find its meshes in a folder called "ssss" in the meshes folder. I doubt that esp got any dependencies but that should the first you check.

[spoiler=quoted stuff]

I'm having some load game CTD problems and I've managed to isolate it to 1 esp. problem is I can't identify what it is. It seem kind of common can anyone tell me what it is.

the esp name is : 3DMSSSS001.esp

Thats a lingerie' date=' cant recall the name its black cutie or something like that. The mod itself called "随便做的.rar" (if that helps) at least thats the one i have. You can find its meshes in a folder called "ssss" in the meshes folder. I doubt that esp got any dependencies but that should the first you check.

[/quote']

If I may, I suggest you to investigate with TESVSnip what that esp does and which resources it uses ;)