The animation bug is something from the devious mods (DDi or something, don't know which) and not linked to simple slavery. And if simple slavery need to remove every devious item before the auction but fails to do so, it may mean that an update is needed to account to the new features introduced in the recent updates. Some equipment cannot be removed, or have a timer, or whatever and I'm curious as to how Simple slavery can handle them.

Ran into a problem using this with various other Devious mods and Live Another Life / Live a Deviant Life.

When using LAL/LADL and picking the slavery alternate starts where the character has been recaptured after escaping, my character spawns wearing an armbinder among many other pieces of bondage gear. This is normal and I had no problems whatsoever before I installed SS.

Simple Slavery then equips a Roughspun Tunic and ties the character's wrists behind their back. The armbinder is not unequipped and the tunic is often equipped over the rest of the bondage gear. The 'wrists tied behind back' animation is used when the Tunic is equipped which misalligns the character's arms with the armbinder which just sort of floats their rigidly.

Another problem is that when using the 'Struggle' option in the armbinder, the struggle animation (which always played fully before) plays for around half a second before it stops and returns my character to standing upright. As stated above disabling the armbinder kneeling animation may work, will report back.

ya, that's an issue with dd3, if it played fully before then you were using dd2.9.2 before

The animation bug is something from the devious mods (DDi or something, don't know which) and not linked to simple slavery. And if simple slavery need to remove every devious item before the auction but fails to do so, it may mean that an update is needed to account to the new features introduced in the recent updates. Some equipment cannot be removed, or have a timer, or whatever and I'm curious as to how Simple slavery can handle them.

The instances where the items are not unequipped has not happened after an auction. This happens in the LADL Alternate Life starts. After using the bed to begin my character's new life, the character spawns. When spawning wearing an armbinder or bodysuit, the roughspun tunic equips (not that I want it to) but fail to unequip other Devious items. The animation used for the character's hands being tied behind their back seems to override previous animations and means that the items that have not been unequipped now stay there with no animation to go along with them.

Ran into a problem using this with various other Devious mods and Live Another Life / Live a Deviant Life.

When using LAL/LADL and picking the slavery alternate starts where the character has been recaptured after escaping, my character spawns wearing an armbinder among many other pieces of bondage gear. This is normal and I had no problems whatsoever before I installed SS.

Simple Slavery then equips a Roughspun Tunic and ties the character's wrists behind their back. The armbinder is not unequipped and the tunic is often equipped over the rest of the bondage gear. The 'wrists tied behind back' animation is used when the Tunic is equipped which misalligns the character's arms with the armbinder which just sort of floats their rigidly.

Another problem is that when using the 'Struggle' option in the armbinder, the struggle animation (which always played fully before) plays for around half a second before it stops and returns my character to standing upright. As stated above disabling the armbinder kneeling animation may work, will report back.

ya, that's an issue with dd3, if it played fully before then you were using dd2.9.2 before

I have only very recently installed DD, and have only used DD3, and have not encountered the issue.

alright we'll keep an eye out, hope it doesn't get to be an epidemic

meantime you can fix your armbinder by putting it in a barrel to reset back to the player

SS doesn't equip anything. In fact, it unequips everything. So the tunic is coming from elsewhere.

Just tested and disabling the Kneeling Armbinder Animation option in the SD+ menu fixes all bugs involving animations in and LADL & SS starts wearing Devious Devices. However, some animations are still selected but before they can play they are cancelled and a different animation is played directly after. Could it be possible that the Tunic, and therefore the misalligned animations come from ImmerSlave?

no, you got the option to change your kneeling from sd, that means you're tunic is coming from sd listed under slave clothes

I can't for the life of me figure out how to install this. Trying to activate via NMM results in an error message saying The Mod Was Not Activated. Downloaded 4.4.7, 4.5, and 4.6, all with the same results.

please describe the steps you're using to install it

I can't for the life of me figure out how to install this. Trying to activate via NMM results in an error message saying The Mod Was Not Activated. Downloaded 4.4.7, 4.5, and 4.6, all with the same results.

Download the latest zipped file, open it with NMM, and then attempt to activate it via NMM.

Download the latest zipped file, open it with NMM, and then attempt to activate it via NMM.
please provide a load order and papyrus log

is that error coming from nmm or in game - if that's nmm, there won't be a papyrus log of it

is that error coming from nmm or in game - if that's nmm, there won't be a papyrus log of it

the log should say SOMEthing,shouldn't it?

if he got that from nmm then nmm didn't activate the mod so there won't be anything to show in the papyrus log for ss until he manually installs it

if he got that from nmm then nmm didn't activate the mod so there won't be anything to show in the papyrus log for ss until he manually installs it

Several people have been reporting problems downloading some files lately. I think the LL servers are having problems - but I thought it was fixed by now, actually.

At any rate, a file that only partially downloads (even though it might look like it's fully downloaded) will undoubtedly cause any mod manager an error when trying to install it.

Check the file size - if the file you've downloaded is smaller than the file size reported by the site, it's a corrupt file and needs to be redownloaded. The upload is fine.

Several people have been reporting problems downloading some files lately. I think the LL servers are having problems - but I thought it was fixed by now, actually.

At any rate, a file that only partially downloads (even though it might look like it's fully downloaded) will undoubtedly cause any mod manager an error when trying to install it.

Check the file size - if the file you've downloaded is smaller than the file size reported by the site, it's a corrupt file and needs to be redownloaded. The upload is fine.

I don't believe the file's corrupted, it seems to be the correct size.

that said, here's a picture of the openned zip file for comparison.

http://imgur.com/a/yBB6K

I'd attempt a manual instillation but I'm completely unfamiliar with how the directory structure works without direct references to the main skyrim folders.

I don't believe the file's corrupted, it seems to be the correct size.

that said, here's a picture of the openned zip file for comparison.

http://imgur.com/a/yBB6K

I'd attempt a manual instillation but I'm completely unfamiliar with how the directory structure works without direct references to the main skyrim folders.

Hmm... that looks okay. If you can extract the contents, it's not corrupt. :)

For manual installation, the only thing you really need is in 00 Base - the rest of it IIRC is optional. Sources won't be necessary unless you're editing the mod, and the other stuff is higher-resolution textures. Just copy the contents into the skyrim Data directory and then activate it (through NMM or MO or whatever) and you should be fine.

So it turns out I'm an idiot and I didn't have the zaz animations installed like I thought I did. Great debugging NMM, really user friendly program ya made there...

that's not nmm's job. Blame LOOT if it didn't tell you.

Events using Simple Slavery make my character seems like it is in armbinder, as in I cant take out my weapons, I cant open my inventory or favourites menu. I have tried the cursed loot events and SD+ events. Got this issue on all of it.

after the auction, you mean?

So it turns out I'm an idiot and I didn't have the zaz animations installed like I thought I did. Great debugging NMM, really user friendly program ya made there...

Events using Simple Slavery make my character seems like it is in armbinder, as in I cant take out my weapons, I cant open my inventory or favourites menu. I have tried the cursed loot events and SD+ events. Got this issue on all of it.

yes after the auction.

yes after the auction.

Sometimes when this happens you can fix the problem by sitting in a chair.

yes after the auction.

Sometimes when this happens you can fix the problem by sitting in a chair.

put the cuffs in a barrel or any container you can find, they're not locked

Put me in the camp with other people having that double auction bug, I get two auctions they start one right after the other and both outcomes I have selected try to happen. Heroine in distress kicks in and then SD enslavement kicks in and then I get a CTD.

Those zaz cuffs are a seksy toy to play with for your followers or any npc really. Just put them on and use the dialogue option "help me please!" then they offer to take them off for sex:-) When lydia gets tired of me doing that little game to her she sells my character off to simple slavery or a vampire for some reason.

Put me in the camp with other people having that double auction bug, I get two auctions they start one right after the other and both outcomes I have selected try to happen. Heroine in distress kicks in and then SD enslavement kicks in and then I get a CTD.

Those zaz cuffs are a seksy toy to play with for your followers or any npc really. Just put them on and use the dialogue option "help me please!" then they offer to take them off for sex:-) When lydia gets tired of me doing that little game to her she sells my character off to simple slavery or a vampire for some reason.

the double auction bug so far has been found to be an issue with the latest "prison overhaul patches" mod - look for the "any npc can arrest" toggle as shown in the picture(exact page of the toggle may vary based on prison overhaul patched version):post-436139-0-81123400-1471631333_thumb.jpg